How Did We Get Here? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the other women then started to play with Angie as she was on all fours sucking a man's cock. She started to rub her pussy from behind, before going down to lick her slit and around her asshole. This woman was soon being fucked from behind as she licked my wife. Charlotte by now was in full flow. She was enjoying the attention of 5 men. She was riding one on the sofa, while another one penetrated her ass. Another man stood in front of her to suck him, and she wanked the other men on either side. All of them took a turn in her ass before she moved on and allowed another woman to play with that group.

Jimmy and I also filmed some footage for our documentary and the scene of bodies wherever you looked was impressive.

The orgy had been in full swing for about 2 hours when the director said that he wanted some cumshots. I noticed that due to the large number of men, none of them were fucking any of the women for that long. They were all taking plenty of breaks which no doubt helped them last longer.

My favorite scene was when 4 of the girls including Angie and Charlotte were being fucked from behind while standing up at a full-length window. We were in a corner apartment of the hotel 5 floors up, so I doubt that anybody from down below could make out what they were doing. I hoped that some eagle-eyed passer-by managed to get some kind of eyeful as they walked past though. The girls had their tits pressed up against the window and you could see them moving up and down as they were being fucked.

The first cumshot arrived in this scene, as the guy fucking Angie pulled out and came over her ass and back. Before she had a chance to think about it, another man replaced him and continued fucking. He also pulled out and came over to her ass, and I got some great footage of her smiling at my camera as he came on her. Charlotte took a couple of loads over her ass too, before they moved back to the bed area in the middle of the room.

Charlotte joined a woman who had cum on her face and kissed her. They then got into a 69 and licked each other. Angie then had a woman sit on her face while she lay on her back being fucked. There were bodies everywhere. The woman on her face licked the cum off her pussy and belly after the man deposited his load over her. And so it went on until all of the men had cum the women all looked exhausted. The director was happy with his footage and thanked them all and we were done.

We had the night in Las Vegas to go for a drink and caught one of the famous shows on the strip. Tomorrow we would leave and head towards Arizona and our first fan meeting of the trip.

I posted the pictures of the girls at the Route 66 sign, a couple of Vegas snaps, and an update that the girls had been to a party again today. People were beginning to take an interest in the trip and were asking when video footage would be available. They were advised to keep following the road trip.

Cock count = 34

We arrived in Phoenix the next evening and arranged to go to the house of our first fan. It was a small place in an average-looking suburb, and the man was in his late 30s, and a bit overweight. I didn't mind this at all as we had plenty of porn star men over the previous two shoots. The girls gave him a great time, playing with each other first before turning their attention to him. Charlotte got into a 69 with him, while Angie rimmed him. They then took turns in riding him while the other sat on his face. He held on for a good amount of time before cumming for the first time inside Charlotte. After a break, he managed to get hard again and fucked Angie from behind before cumming on her ass. We got some interview footage with all 3 and thanked him for contacting us.

Today's social media content included a picture of the fan and a topless Angie and Charlotte cuddling him, plus a couple of pictures of Phoenix. "Today the girls made a fan's dream cum true."

Cock count = 35

Tuscon was next up, and we arrived the following day. The scene there was very similar although the man didn't last quite as long before he came. He managed to go again though, so although this one was a short scene, it felt very real. Both girls agreed that they were enjoying the fans as much as the big shoots, if not more. They had more passion about them, and for the fans, they were really into the girls whereas the male actors weren't always. We managed a bit of footage in both cities but didn't stay as long as we had done in LA or Vegas. We had decided to drive to Texas as we were loving the road. This longer journey would take us 2 days which gave the girls a rest after a frantic start to our trip.

I put similar photo's up of this fan, and the caption. "Tuscon. Another day, another fan's dream cums true."

Cock count = 36

We had been in the country for 10 days by the time we reached San Antonio and had now driven over 1,300 miles so far. The city was beautiful, so we filmed some footage for the documentary in our free time. We had a shoot the following day for a bukkake studio. Their film would be shot in a hotel room, and they would start with the 4 of us on the bed doing an interview where we would tell them about how we loved watching our partners with other men. The girls would then fuck them all on the bed before the men would wank over their faces to finish.

The men weren't as fit or good-looking as the ones on the West Coast, but there were plenty of good-sized cocks on display for them. I counted 13 men for this one and they did a good job fucking them. My favorite scene was when the girls were both getting nailed from behind kneeling on the floor while leaning over the bed and kissing each other. The men did their bit for the bukkake and covered the girls in a good amount of spunk that the director was very happy with. It was another good shoot and more money was earned. I had been putting the odd bit of social media content out via our channel with little clips and stills from the shoots to interest fans. We were already pulling in a lot of new subscribers and interest was high. I decided to put our first fan video out as a bonus, which kept interest high.

We had a couple of group action shots to post today, with one of the girls showing their tits at the state sign for Texas. "San Antonio, bukkake day." Every day more followers came on board, and we knew that we were onto a winner. The cock count was proving very popular, with chats forming in the comments as to how many the girls would get. Most hoped for 100, but Jimmy and I knew it would probably be a little bit higher than that.

Cock count = 49

The following day we drove to Austin and met a fan, we shot another film with the girls doing their usual routine on him, which he loved. It was another short one, so we had plenty of time to do the tourist stuff in the city and get plenty of travel footage to go with the sex. The girls had reached a half-century already on their road trip.

Today we had another fan photo and some of Austin. "Today we hit the half-century!"

Cock count = 50

Next up was Dallas, and we arrived there the following day. We had plenty of time to explore the city and enjoy a free evening with good food and drink. That night was the first time Angie and I made love during the whole trip. I filmed her giving me a blowjob, and she filmed me licking her pussy before we said goodbye to the camera and enjoyed each other in private for a change.

The Dallas shoot was similar to the bukkake in San Antonio. They were different studios, but very similar in the content they filmed. The girls were more than used to shoots like this one so had no problem accommodating the 17 men they had employed for this one. The only difference was that this one was paying a little more for anal and DP, although the director explained that he would only let a few of his more experienced men shoot those bits and that he wasn't expecting the girls to do anal with all of them. Charlotte looked a bit disappointed with this.

The filming was very efficient, but with a lot of stops and starts as the director was much more hands-on than some had been. This didn't add to the flow of the scene and it was frustrating the girls, who were just getting into it when he would cut and have them move on to something else. It was wrapped after all of the men had done the bukkake, and they filmed the clean-up scene including Jimmy and myself, and how we felt about our partners being in their bukkake film. Texas was done, and we were on the road to the Midwest.

We got a few pictures of the girls out and about in Dallas, and the caption "The girls can confirm that everything is indeed bigger in Texas."

Cock count = 67

We took it easy the next day and drove up to Oklahoma City, and spent the afternoon and evening sightseeing and having a nice meal. I told the girls that we had a fan shoot with a difference here. Instead of just 1, they would be going to a small "Frat party" where they would meet a group of fans that had arranged beer and music. I had offered their services as strippers, then they would entertain any of the men that were interested in fucking them. If some of the men just wanted to watch, that would be fine too.

We had a lazy day by the pool at our hotel, the girls enjoyed sunbathing and we contacted the lads to see what they had arranged. They had about 30 men coming but also added that only 5 or 6 would want to fuck the girls. Lots of them had wives and girlfriends and just wanted to drink beer and watch.

The party was fun and the beer flowed and the boys got louder as the girls necked more drinks and got naked. In the end, 7 men came forward and got their cocks out, so the girls sucked them one by one. The fucking was raw and dirty with the men taking the girls from behind as they knelt on the sofa. Most of the boys pulled out and came over their asses, and one couldn't help himself and come inside Charlotte. All of a sudden I saw a stream of pee landing on Charlotte's ass, and another did the same to Angie. The boys knew that the girls wouldn't mind. In the end, 5 of the men managed to pee over the girls, and we had some wild but good footage of this one. I wouldn't have liked to have been the owner of that sofa though, as I don't think it would ever be the same again after the amount of bodily fluids landing on it.

We got the usual tourist pictures up, and one of the girls sunbathing, plus a teaser of the party. "The girls went to their first Frat Party today. It was a bit wet and wild."

Cock count = 74

The following day we took the short drive to Tulsa and met another fan. This guy was over 50 and had one of the smaller cocks that we had ever filmed. He was a nice guy though, and the girls gave him the same attention they gave all of them. We got a couple of pictures with the fan and got the caption out that we were in Tulsa and the girls had made another fan very happy.

Cock count = 75

We took the drive up to Kansas City the following day and had an afternoon of sightseeing. The following day we had a bukkake shoot booked with another studio. I'm not sure what it is with the Mid-West and Southern USA, but the love bukkake here. The following day we had the shoot planned, and as there was a Monday night football game, we had tickets to see the Kansas City Chiefs play before we left the next day.

The shoot was similar to the other bukkake ones we had done. It was being done on a budget in a low-end hotel downtown and the director explained that they were just looking for dirty girl next door types rather than supermodels. He had 13 men ready for the shoot, and they would fuck both girls in both holes before they came on their faces. They filmed for 2 hours straight through with the girls being taken in several positions. Once this was done, he asked the girls to play together, so they both went down on each other before he asked the girls to kneel and kiss while the men wanked on them. I enjoyed the ending and got a few snaps of them kissing as spunk rained down on them.

I'm not sure what diet these boys were on, but it was the most cum I had ever seen, and we've done a few bukkake shoots now. Neither girl could see by the end of it, and Jimmy and I had to help them to the bathroom to clean up. They seemed to enjoy it though as they always did, and it was yet more money in the bank. This was our 5th professional shoot of the trip, so the girls had banked more than $5000 each so far, and we hadn't even published the films on our website yet.

We had a great time drinking beer and watching the NFL that night, and despite a few funny looks, managed to get a couple of pictures of the girls flashing their tits at the stadium. A couple of drunk college lads asked if they could pose and touch them, and the girls obliged. We had plenty for social media and told our followers that we had done yet another bukkake and that the girls were still feeling horny at the football game.

Cock count = 88

When we arrived in St. Louis, it was the first time I noticed how tired I was feeling. The others slept for most of the journey, and we just lazed around in the city that night. The fan shoot was pretty dull the next day too, as he seemed more nervous than most, and the girls both looked tired.

We got it done though and took a couple of snaps for social media. We had been on the road for 3 weeks now, and for the first time, I wondered if we would last the course.

Cock count = 89

Indianapolis was much the same. Tired, quiet, and a bit wearing. The girls did their best on the fan we were meeting there, but it all felt a bit routine. I knew that we had a couple of days in Chicago, as I had planned a bit of a rest. If Jimmy and I needed it, the girls must have needed it.

Cock count = 90

Chicago did revitalize us a bit. We had a free day so we sent the girls for a spa treatment and massage. That night we went out for a nice meal and did a couple of the dive bars where they play live blues. It felt like a normal night out like we used to have before we became involved in this business. We made love that night as well, and when the 4 of us met the next morning, it felt like we had recovered a bit and were ready to push on.

We did the fan shoot that afternoon, and he had invited a friend over. We filmed the 2 men taking the girls on his sofa, and they swapped back and forth while riding them on the sofa. The men wanted to cum inside the girls, which they agreed to, and Charlotte licked Angie clean once her man had cum. Angie then returned the compliment to Charlotte when her man was done. It felt like a good scene this one, and both girls said they enjoyed it.

We had another good night in Chicago as it wasn't a long shoot, and got some pictures for the blog. "Recharging the batteries in Sweet Home Chicago, and the girls met another 2 fans."

Cock count = 92

Detroit was next on the list, and we only stayed for one night. The girls did a fan shoot that night, which was pretty uneventful. We did see a bit of the city in the evening, but it was only a flying visit.

Cock count = 93

We arrived in Cleveland early afternoon the following day and had a day off. We had a professional shoot booked for the following day so I called the producer to get more information as to what he had planned. We were going to be filming in a local sex club, and he asked if Jimmy and I would play the part of the girls' husbands. We agreed as it would mean that we were in amongst the action.

The film started as we took them to the sex club, where we would encourage them to get involved with strangers. The girls were to play the part as if they were shocked by what they saw. We sat in the bar and have a drink, while one woman sucked a man's cock while sitting next to her husband.

We then went for a walk around the club, where Angie was stopped by a huge man. He didn't ask if he could have her, and pushed her up against the wall, pulling up her dress and fingering her pussy as he kissed her. He then turned her around and fucked her hard from behind. His cock was huge, and Angie's cries I had no doubt were genuine. It was a quick, frantic fuck and he pulled out and came on her ass. Not a word was said, and he walked off, leaving me to wipe Angie clean.

We caught up with Charlotte and Jimmy who were watching a woman being spit-roasted by 2 equally big and strong men. She beckoned Charlotte to join them and take her place. Reluctantly she did and spent the next 10 minutes being hammered by these men. She took a load on the ass, and one in her face before the director called to cut.

The final scene saw the girls go down to a dimly lit dungeon room. There was a mistress in there who instructed that the girls removed their knickers and knelt on the floor. They were to keep their heads down and not make any eye contact with the men that came in to fuck them. They were there to be used, and nothing more. The mistress came and licked both of their assholes as they knelt, and applied lubricant on each of them when she had finished, easing a couple of fingers inside each of them to ensure they were ready.

Jimmy and I could see 6 men ready to go, including the 3 men that the girls had already been with that evening. For the next 30 minutes, they took turns to fuck both girls in the ass. They screamed the place down due to the size of some of the men but took everything they had to offer. The men eventually came in their asses, and they were finally allowed to get up and told to leave once the men had gone. They hadn't even seen the faces of the men that fucked them. My cock was hard just watching this, and Jimmy agreed that this one was one of our favorite shoots.

The girls slept well that night as they were exhausted. We had a couple of shots for social media, and just captioned it "So close now"

Cock count = 99

We drove to Pittsburgh the following day, where for the first time, we had a fan cancel on us. Angie was delighted as I think the shoot in Cleveland had taken a lot out of her. Instead, we spent the day sightseeing and getting a few sexy snaps of the girls next to all of the big landmarks. I think Charlotte also secretly enjoyed a day off, although she wouldn't admit it.

We then took the drive to Philadelphia, where we had the evening to enjoy the sights and get pictures and video footage for the documentary. We had now been on the road for a month, but we were nearing the East Coast and the end of our journey. It was that evening that I had the call to confirm our final job in Miami. They were a huge and very well-known studio that did interracial porn. We would have 3 spare days in New York once we had shot there, and they confirmed that they would fly us down to Miami, film a gangbang scene, then fly us home to London from there. The girls knew the performers that they would be working with, and they were some of the biggest names in the world of porn. And the biggest cocks in the world of porn. They were buzzing to have this change, and once more it felt that the energy had returned to our trip.

The following day the girls did their fan in Philadelphia. We made a big fuss about him being our 100th man on the road trip, and the girls treated him to absolutely anything he wanted. They both rimmed him, which was the first time he had ever had that done. They both let him take them anally and ended up making him cum 3 times in nothing more than a couple of hours. This time the girls had worn the guy out, and we left him tired and happy.

We got a couple of great pictures of the girls topless on the Franklin steps, and one holding up a 100 banner by the Rocky statue. The pictures were very corny, but they went down very well on social media. We now had hundreds of people following the road trip. We even had women commenting and asking the girls how they were getting on, and wishing them well. I hoped that we might get some new potential stars from this trip.