How Did We Get Here? Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also suggested that Cindy and Angie made a girl/girl/boy film with Jordan while we had the studio to get some bonus footage on the site. I left that one as raw footage rather than editing some light lesbian play between the girls and Jordan fucking both of them in both holes before cumming. By the time this and Layla's video went out, we hit 1000 subscribers. I was amazed at how well it had gone for the first month. What I needed now was more new girls. I had advertised the stuff as ordinary wives doing the most nasty things, so didn't want to go down the line of having professional porn stars already.

"You're not going to believe this," Angie said, "Gina wants to do a shoot with us. She's been wanting to try something like this for ages. Tony only seems to want her to play with women when they go to the club now, but he still wants to fuck who he wants. She's sick of him and wants to do it. If he sees it, he sees it. Tough."

"Fucking hell, that's great," I replied, although I was friends with Tony, this was business. Gina was a voluptuous and tarty-looking woman with huge tits. She was as sexy as hell but was certainly no model. "She knows exactly what I want as well?"

"Yeah," Angie replied, "She saw what Cindy did and wants a part of it."

"I'm honestly shocked," I retorted, "But I'd love to have her on board."

"I bet you'd love to have her too!" Angie joked, "I'll sort that out for you. She's always liked you, so maybe I can film a little bonus movie with you two."

I had to agree that it wasn't a bad idea. We needed to shoot a few more bonus scenes and I needed to come up with a few ideas of short clips we could put out between the main ones. I had an idea that I would get Angie to get all 15 of the boys lined up on their backs and get Angie to go along the line and rim them all. It would be a funny little aside and I thought it might work as a quirky extra.

I put the idea to the boys when they arrived for the shoot with Gina. They all loved the idea and said it wouldn't cost any extra as it would be fun. Gina was late for the shoot and I was panicking that we would have our first expensive no-show. Angie offered to step in, so the whole shoot wouldn't be lost, but Gina turned up a bit flustered half an hour late. It turned out that she had told Tony what she planned to do and they had a row. She made it clear that he was having plenty of fun but wouldn't let her fully explore the things she wanted. She told him she was going through with it and he could either like it or leave.

Gina got ready in no time and we didn't have time to introduce her to the boys. She came through, smiled when she saw them, but also now looked nervous. It seemed that she was now realizing what she was up against. I needn't have worried as Gina was a star once the camera began rolling. Steve and I followed the same formula that we had for Cindy and Layla, and Gina took everything the boys could give her. She didn't enjoy the peeing scene and that was clear from the look on her face, but her reluctance made her look even more sexy. The viewers would love the fact she looked uncomfortable but still did it.

"Gina, Angie suggested that you and I film a little bonus scene," I asked her, "How would you feel about that."

"Course I will," She replied, "But I need to shower first."

"No, I want you as you are," I told her, "Our subscribers will love that."

"But I'm covered in spunk and pee,' she argued, "That will be horrible for you."

"I'm not bothered about that at all," I reassured her, "You still look fantastic, and it will just be a quick suck and fuck, 10 minutes at the most."

She thought for a moment before agreeing. Angie took over on the camera and filmed as a wet Gina sucked my cock. I fucked her hard from behind, and you could still see the glistening wet liquid on her back and soaking hair as I pounded her. I grabbed a handful of her wet hair and pulled it as we fucked, which made her shout even louder.

"Hold your cheeks apart," I told her, "I'm going to cum on your ass.

My seed splashed over her puffy small hole that had been so well used that afternoon. Some hit her ass cheeks and some dripped down onto her pussy.

"Hold it there," I told her, "I've got one more thing for you."

She knew what was coming but didn't flinch this time. My pee went over her ass and I aimed it higher up her back and over her hair. She turned her head slightly so I could get some on her face. I'm sure she even smiled this time.

"You are one dirty bastard, Ben," she said with a smile as she walked back to get dressed. I couldn't disagree.

We wrapped up by taking a few minutes to film Angie's rimming scene which the lads enjoyed. We had enough content for a couple of weeks but I was starting to worry about the lack of new faces wanting to work for us. I needn't have worried, as when these videos went up, subscribers and messages went through the roof. We had 6 potential new models and messages from men that wanted their women to come and see us. The first couple told us firmly no, but one interested us as she was genuinely delighted that we wanted to film her. She was slightly overweight but extremely pretty and innocent looking.

"Are you sure your customers will pay to watch me?" she asked, "Your girls are always in good shape, and I'm a couple of dress sizes bigger than I'd like to be."

"Please don't worry about that," I reassured her, "Our fans love girls of all shapes and sizes, and we want to give them a variety of different-looking girls on here."

"I'm a real fan of the site," Charlotte as I found out she was called told me, "I know it's mainly men that watch this kind of porn, but I found the site and watched it with my boyfriend. We've had some fantastic sex after it. I never thought about peeing on each other, but we both love it."

"And you're comfortable working with our full group?" I checked.

"Yeah, Jimmy my boyfriend wants me to," she continued, "I'm 25 now, but I've been with him since I was 16. He's my only boyfriend."

"Wow," was all I could muster, "And now you want to try this many?"

"He wants me to experience other men," she continued, "He wants me to be able to feel different shapes and sizes. The videos turned me on so much that he wanted me to feel what it was like."

"I love your passion," I told her, "Will you tell us all of this again for the interview, please? And I've got a few other ideas I'd like to try with you. So would you spend the whole day with us?"

"I'd love to," she confirmed, "What are you thinking?"

"I'll surprise you on the day," I said, "But one of them will be similar to the bonus video Angie did. We'll pay you £1500 for the whole day of course."

"Really?" she sounded genuinely surprised, "I'd do it for free if you asked me, but I won't turn that down."

We agreed on the following Saturday. We had a free weekend planned, but Charlotte was so keen to work with us, I booked her in. I spoke to Jordan to see if we could increase the size of the group, and he managed to find another 10 men who would be available for this one. I had an idea that we would film an extra scene where Angie and Cindy joined Charlotte to fuck her boyfriend. He has supported and encouraged her to do this, so we would give him something to enjoy. We would do the rimming scene again, and I suggested that we could do an extra DP scene with Steve and I taking Charlotte, and the girls were prepared to do an all-girl scene with Charlotte if she was keen. I had a feeling she would jump at the chance to take on as many new experiences as she could.

Charlotte and Jimmy were there on time and as I expected, she jumped at the chance to take on the extra scenes that I offered her. Jimmy looked more nervous when I asked him if he would like to have fun with the 3 girls at the same time. Charlotte reminded him that he had always told her that it was his biggest fantasy to have a threesome. He might have been nervous about being on camera, and probably worried in case he came too quickly. I reassured him that it will just be a bit of fun, no pressure to perform.

The boys arrived on time and greeted Charlotte warmly. Her enthusiasm seemed to rub off on people, and there was a nice buzz of excitement as we filmed her interviews. She was delighted when I told them I had managed to get her 25 men to work with, and appeared genuinely excited. This one was costing a good amount to produce, £5000 all in on the performers, but I had an idea from the way the site had performed so far, that the more ordinary the women looked, and the more enthusiastic ones were the most popular. Cindy had been our most popular, but Gina was not so much.

The first hour flew by as Charlotte was guided into various positions and fucked by the boys. She was a natural performer, and although Jimmy had been her only lover, she loved sex and it showed. She was clearly in good shape despite her bit of extra weight as she had boundless energy. I made sure that her hands, mouth, and pussy were permanently occupied, and when we had our first break, I felt it was more for the boys than her.

"Is this everything you hopes it would be?" I asked her before cutting.

"Oh my god yes!" she cried as one of the men pounded her from behind. She looked wonderful as the ripples of skin moved with every thrust. Even I couldn't wait to get my hands on this woman later.

Charlotte was also a natural when we did the DP scene. She had tried anal with Jimmy and had even used a dildo on herself while he fucked her ass to practice. She never once complained about discomfort as the boys worked their way through her one by one. Even when the bigger men like Jordan fucked her ass, she was still making sure she kept sucking a cock too. I made sure that every one of the men got to fuck her ass, as she was insatiable, and needed them all inside her.

Once done, we filmed the cumshots which covered her entire face, tits, and belly. It was fast and furious with 25 of them to perform the bukkake but once again she didn't call to break. She smiled through it all and was ready when the pee began to flow. She gratefully opened her mouth and allowed all of them to use her. I noticed that she also swallowed little bits of it when her mouth was full, which I again knew our fans would love. We wrapped the scene and took a short break for Charlotte to shower and clean up.

When she was done, we filmed the rimming scene where she went along an even longer line than Angie had. She revealed that this was something she had never done before. She had even let Jimmy pee on her so she knew how it felt for the video, but had never licked a man's asshole. She took this on with the same enthusiasm she had shown when fucking the men, she never once stopped smiling and giggling. The girl may have been shy and inexperienced, but she had a personality.

We took some lunch then moved on to film the 3 girls together. None of them had much experience with other women, so I just let them do what felt good and filmed it. They all ended up going down on each other and Angie prompted both of them to lick her asshole before returning the compliment.

"Will you both pee on me as well?" Charlotte asked the girls, "I love the feeling of it."

They both agreed, so Angie squatted over her and let go of her face, and Cindy did the same as soon as she had finished. I then directed Jimmy to join the action and filmed it naturally from there. He kissed and licked his girlfriend while she was still wet, then allowed Charlotte to sit on his face while the other girls sucked his cock. He didn't last long and came in Cindy's mouth, which she then shared with Charlotte. Jimmy then asked Charlotte to pee over him, which she did while sitting on his face. He could barely breathe but tried to lap up as much of it as he could, burying his face in her well-used pussy when she finished. When she came, Angie took her place, while Cindy stroked him hard again and climbed onto his cock.

The two girls swapped over before Charlotte finally got to fuck her man after having 25 other cocks in her that morning. She fucked him with the same passion and energy she had the rest, even guiding him into her ass at one point. He came for the 2nd time in his girlfriend's ass.

This only left the scene with Steve and me to film, which we did Gonzo style holding the camera while we did Charlotte from both ends. We didn't make this one last long as she must have been shattered by this point. Instead of a facial, I decided that Charlotte had fantastic tits, so we would cum on them instead. Steve shot a huge load over her first before I hit her from the other side a few seconds later.

"You've been fantastic Charlotte," I said to her, "Blow a kiss to the camera and say goodbye."

"I thought you did peeing videos," she replied, "What's the matter with you both?"

This part wasn't planned, but we did as requested and aimed our pee at her tits as she rubbed our spunk into them. We were finally done now.

"Do you think she did ok?" Jimmy asked as Charlotte took a shower and we packed up. "I know it looked different, but she's not a confident girl."

"Honestly mate, she was fantastic," I replied, "She looks great, and if we could bottle her enthusiasm and pass it to all our stars I would."

"She's a complete nymphomaniac," He went on, "She needs sex all the time. I've no idea how she has been faithful for this long."

"You love each other a great deal," I told him, "It's lovely to see you encouraging her to live out her fantasies without you getting jealous."

"Yeah, it doesn't bother me if she wants to fuck other men as I know she loves me only," he reflected, "I just want to see her happy. Do you think you will want to work with her again?"

"Absolutely," I said without needing to consider it, "She was my favorite girl to work with so far, so I will be in touch when I can get some other plans. I get the impression she would like to experience lots of different men rather than the same ones?"

"I think so," he answered, "I don't know why, but the thought of her having loads of different men turns me on."

"Don't worry, it's a common thing," I reassured him, "We are the same. For years I wanted Angie to fuck other men, and now she does it's fantastic. It never gets boring, and she must have been with 200 or more now."

"Wow! I'd love Charlotte to do that too," he exclaimed.

"She made a good start today!" I joked, "And I'll see what I can do to help you."

We said our goodbyes and I got straight to work editing the footage that night. We weren't running short of cash yet, but I had 3 more shoots planned and needed to get money in the bank to cover them. As soon as I put a trailer up that night, inquiries and subscriptions started to flow. I sold her shoots as a young shy, inexperienced girl who only had 1 lover. She loved porn and was a fan of the site, and her boyfriend encouraged her to live out her fantasy of being a star. I set the release date for 7 pm the next day and waited.

The site saw more traffic in the first few hours after the release of the main video than I had seen in the last week. The numbers were off the chart and there were immediate requests to see more of her. I released the rimming video as a bonus and waited a few days as the money kept rolling in. The gonzo film was also popular, and the one with the 3 girls saw even more requests come in. The money for future shoots was sorted, and I knew I had to work with her again. I also now had the money to expand the budget a bit and started to wonder if we could make something a bit more adventurous.

We did a shoot every weekend for the next month, all following the same pattern with the same boys. All went well and sold well, but I was wanting to expand our horizons. I was also now at the same crossroads that Angie had been just a few months ago. I barely had free time to make and edit our videos, and with Angie still doing her work, money wasn't a concern.

"I'm thinking about taking this up full-time," I told Angie as I was putting the finishing touches to another shoot. "I've got barely enough time to cope with what I am doing, and the amount of offers I'm getting now is huge."

"I was thinking the same," she replied, "It's not like you enjoy your day job is it? Money is good, so do it. Don't say you'll think about it, do it."

I did it. I sent my boss an email handing in my notice. I was a full-time pornographer.

"I've got an idea for a feature film," I told Angie, "I want to be a bit more ambitious."

She raised her eyebrows and listened.

"I want to shoot a film with You, Cindy, Charlotte, and Gina," I explained, "The 4 of you are groupies who follow and fuck bands. I want to get a big group of men to form the bands, and you girls fuck your way through them. We'll finish with a huge outdoor orgy at a rock festival."

"That does sound ambitious," she replied, 'Of course, I'd be up for it, but are you sure you can make that happen?"

"Let me work on it," I said, wondering where I would start.

I contacted Jordan for a starting point and he was up for helping out. He appreciated that I wanted to use different men this time for some variety, although I was more than happy to shoot with him again as all of the girls loved him. Within a week he had 12 guys willing to film and suggested a large manor house to use for filming. He had shot films there before, and the owners had no issue with it being used for porn. He had a wedding venue that we could use for the gig set-up and a large garden and pool that we could use for the festival. It was a start, but I wanted more men.

I agreed on a cut of the revenue with Jordan as he was working as a partner on this one, and put in some mileage in finding us a crew of new stars. He eventually got us to 15 men, which would make up 3 x 5-piece bands. My storyboard was coming together.

Rock Shotz.

Scene 1 - The girls meet for coffee. Angie and Cindy are single, and Gina and Charlotte are married. Angie and Cindy tell them about their exploits as groupies. The married girls are excited but say they couldn't cheat.

Scene 2 - Angie and Cindy go to see Band 1. They end up back at the after party which ends up with them fucking all band members. Charlotte has sneaked out and watches. She goes home and has boring sex with me, who plays her dull husband, played by Steve.

Scene 3 - Charlotte goes on her own to see a band, parties with them, and has a 5 on 1 gangbang.

Scene 4 - Charlotte convinces a reluctant Gina to go and see the final band. She eventually agrees and they have a 5 on 2 orgy.

Scene 5 - The girls meet and tell their stories. They agree to go to the festival where we film the big orgy with 15 boys and 4 girls by the pool.

Angie loved the idea, but it would cost pretty much everything we had in savings. It cost the shoot at £50,000 including hire of the venue, and paying the performers for 2 days of work. I wasn't convinced I should go for it, but she convinced me in the end as she had other work booked. She thought we could make a good return on this, so the risk was a good one. We were all in.

I contacted the girls that week and all jumped at the chance to take part. Gina had now split from Tony and was a free agent. Charlotte jumped at the chance and was over the moon that I wanted her back. Cindy was also game on. Jordan booked the venue, and Steve went to work on hiring instruments for our bands. I also started to cut crowd footage for our gig scenes. I also found a local rock band who were prepared to let us mime to their songs. They weren't signed to a label and thought it was as rock n roll as you could get to lend your music to a porno. The only payment they asked for was to watch the filming. They also agreed to film some extra gig footage for beer money. We were set.

Steve and I spent most of the morning filming the band footage with the various members pretending to play instruments. We also used a few different angles to cut what looked to be some crowd shots. We had the girls dressed in their sexy rock chick clothes, tight leather, and denim dresses with stockings and tarty make-up. We reeled off a couple of hours of footage until I was confident that we had enough to make the gig scenes look convincing.