How Does He Do It?

Story Info
My description of anticipation. Of sexual bliss.
1k words
4.62
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasp not in control, he knew the second my cunt exploded into his mouth.

"FUCK"

I cry out loudly the room fills with my moan of ecstasy. He kneels before me as I probe the soaked folds of my pink and violet slit pulling orgasm after orgasm from my quivering clit. He bends and suckles the tip of my clit catching my nectar, I scream again. I push my French manicure through his hair and force his face into my wetness.

"Cry out darling, no one will hear you out here, cry out your orgasms."

How did I get here. How did he give me this wave of multiple orgasms. The thoughts swirling as I recover in the satin bed coverings.

It may have been the walk through the house as I arrived to meet him. On the table the candles undulated and cast a warm sexy glow through the living room. On the table were 3 or 4 dildos placed on a satin napkin. Lights were off everywhere and you could see through the windows to the countryside. Silent, calm, waiting. The bedroom was open to the house and the bed sat in the middle. The bed that was dressed in charcoal grey satin with a pair of 6 inch black pump stilettos sitting in the middle. Beside the heels lie a fine crafted white corset with black hose.

It may have been the way he stripped me naked, tearing at my dress holding me in a rough kiss as he pulled the straps off my shoulders with both hands and pushing the garment down to the floor and then pulling me out of the pool of fabric never stopping, probing my mouth with his sharp tongue. My g string forced out of the wet slit and down to the floor in the same manner. His fingers probing my soaked cunt as his lips travelled across my sharp clavicles and around my neck inhaling my perfumed skin as my knees buckled around his strong forearm. His grip on my body centered deep in my cunt.

It may have been when he bent me forward against the shower door after making me soapy and wet and slipping his 9-inch cock deep into me slowly forcing it up against the bottom of my pussy. His thick warm cum flowing into my swollen slit as he pumped me full holding me against the warm wet wall of the shower.

It may have been when he was shaving me; my legs, ass, and pussy. His ministrations as I spread wide open for him on the bench in the shower were fantastic and teasing. He worked and caressed me, while he removed any trace of hair from my body. I was slippery and smooth as his tongue glided over every surface making sure that I was ready for the night ahead.

It may have been the dildo fucking that he did to me as we finished the shower lying in the wetness, hot and humid, slippery and raw. He strapped on a fat cock and fucked me.

It may have been when he left me in the bedroom with just a gesture to the garments on the bed. He went away without a word. He did return with a very dry and cold champagne glass setting it on the dressing table next to my makeup. I smiled as he kissed my red lips gently and suckled my neck as his fingers wandered over the erect nipples of my horny body.

It may have been when he came back to the room with the bottle in his hands. He leaned against the wall and watched as I moved to the center of the bed. Digging the heels into the satin and opened my body to him.

It may have been the way he walked around the bed watching, erotic words addressing me. My compliance as I explored the erogenous zones he wanted me to titillate. The way that he coached me to fuck myself with the slowly vibrating dildo as he sat on the edge of the bed in his silk suit sipping champagne and stroking his hard cock.

It was the way he performed cunniligus on me that made me explode. His sharp tongue resting on the skin at the base of my slit, where it is tight and everything begins. His moan of desire as he tastes me, laying his flat tongue down from my slit and drinking in my fluids smeared around my anus from the dildo.

He swallows it.

His grip on the back of my thighs, moving me for his wishes, the garters pull tight as he spreads me open as he slips the tip of his hard tongue through the swollen violet and red folds before pushing my clit out of its hood. Then exposing it to the soft flat part of his tongue that he pushes down on it and flicks it across the hard sensitive tip. I lift my ass to him as he sucks my folded cunt into his mouth. He then pulls slowly back letting the wet folds rearrange themselves as he watches my white tipped finger spread them open for him. Inserting just below my clit he pushes the hard tip of his tongue into my slit going as deep as he can pushing forward to stroke my g-spot. I pull up on my thighs and push my horny body down to meet the magic at the tip of his tongue as he slurps and kisses me, tantalizing my growing orgasm.

It must have been the tightness of my leg muscles that signaled the release, I pulled my body up arching my back as he pressed the smooth soft flat tongue onto my soaked slit moving his tongue ever so slightly up and down over my hard clit with the full force of his tongue gliding me into waves of shocking orgasm.

The way he smiled and looked down upon me forced me into the multiple waves that I allowed through my body.

His turn is yet to come.