All Comments on 'How Far Can They Go? Ch. 02'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was pretty damn good. I like the fact that you even out a big butts side and a best of both worlds side, which helps in pleasing the audience.

If I may be so bold, might I suggest making two other parts involving the other two types? I'm sure there are many who'd love seeing the fat ass part.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 3 years ago

Loving it! Can't wait for the next episodes!!

HS98HS98almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, thank you all who took the time to write a comment, favourite the story, or at least rate it highly. After trying for so long to finally get this published, it really means a lot for me to see that there are people who like this story.

@Anonymous

Well, I can assure you, you will see more of many of the characters introduced in this chapter :). As for the idea of a side story focusing on those characters, I can definitely imagine something like that. Since I've been intermittently writing this story for almost 3 years by now, I've thought about a lot of possible additions to the main storyline, from bonus chapters based on the idea but without any of the characters, to independent stories focusing on the important characters in there.

Even after all this time, I still honestly love this story's concept, and I'm definitely going to mine it as much as possible, so, well, we'll see how it goes, but hopefully, you'll like it as much as you liked this one :).

@Slut4daddie36D

I will try to complete the next chapter as soon as possible, but I won't lie, I'm still also working on several other stories, so, once again, it will probably take some time, though very likely not as much as this one, since I know which mistakes to avoid, and I will likely have much more time to focus on the stories thanks to changes in my personal life.

Hopefully, I will be able to write it quickly, and I hope that it won't disappoint you :).

PaintbrushdantePaintbrushdantealmost 3 years ago

@HS98 Thank you for your response, HS98. Ah, I am Anonymous. Sadly, I had forgot to log in.

As for your response, I think it would be nice to add side stories. See, I am an ass man (Not afraid to admit it.) Who loves asses around 47 to 50 inches or so and I believe there's no better way to appreciate such asses than to explore the hole between them cheeks, that said, I also think story is important, and thus, I think making a side girl from the huge ass side, and one from the best of both worlds side would give the overall series a competitive dynamic. This is really good as, sex is not the only thing that matters in erotic stories, and so, making a rivalry between the 3 girls would be interesting, to say the least.

Also, if I may suggest it, for other stories you have in mind, mind I suggest stories with different settings, like medical fantasy, or futuristic. Good examples of such would be the Landika Series, or Razetiger's The Voluptuous and the Vile. I, for one, think that more stories that branch out on multiple things would be great for you. I have created my own story, though it wasn't as good as I'd hoped, but I am planning to make a new one, so if I could help in any way, I would be glad to.

HS98HS98almost 3 years agoAuthor

@Paintbrushdante

Thanks for the suggestions.

When I'll finish the main storyline, your idea is definitely something I'll think about also writing about. To be honest, I'm starting to feel that there's some lost potential in this particular chapter, since after this, it's going to become much smaller and more episodic, with 6 pairs competing against each other, being eliminated one-by-one, chapter-by-chapter, and I'm starting to feel that there's a bit more I could've done with all of the one-shot characters in here, as well as the orgy concept, so yeah, your suggestion is something I'll be thinking about when the main story is finished.

As for the medieval/futuristic stories you've proposed, with maybe some dose of fantasy in the former one, don't worry, that IS, most definitely, coming. Not sure when I'll finally have the time for that, given how many stories I'm already working on, but it's definitely coming. I've always been a bit fascinated by stories set in underused historical settings, partly because I myself am from a country whose history isn't much represented in the media, either local or domestic, and partly because, since those historical periods and settings are so rarely used, almost weirdly so if you asked me, it's incredibly easy to establish yourself in that particular niche. As for futuristic stories, I've long wanted to write a few stories set in a setting similar to the Orion's Arm project. I'm pretty sure there's already a few stories inspired by that setting on Literotica, though I can't know for sure as I haven't talked with the authors, but it's quite easy to see why someone would set a story in a world like that. Any sci-fi setting with body modification technology advanced enough for the characters to change their bodies in any way they like + advanced virtual reality, already offers basically no limits for what you can write when you are writing an erotic story, but when that setting also takes place over millions of star systems spread across billions of cubic lightyears, with a timeline spanning thousands of years, that's when you get a setting where an unimaginable amount of stories can take place, and which places basically no restrictions on how creative you can get.

Also, if you want to continue this conversation, could you please message me privately through the "send feedback" function? I don't really want to, more-or-less, artificially inflate my number of comments in here :).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES