All Comments on 'How Firm a Foundation Ch. 01'

by lustdarkly

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gross.

I'd have to kill myself if my wife was pregnant and we didn't even know who the father was because she was such a whore.

Pathetic story. Do us all a favor and stop writing.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

With all that support, the husband is rendered superfluous!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read this without the earlier ones and, God, what a repulsive wife, well wives and a couple of sad, silky little men.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

It's all fun and games until you find out you and one of your numerous sex partners are both carriers of a recessive gene for a debilitating syndrome or genetic disease. Think I am being glib or just trolling? It happens to regular couples all the time. It's why genetic testing is always recommended by OBs.

I know people have this kink but please keep it a fantasy or buy morning after pills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fucking pathetic wimp story - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As far as these kind of warped piles of shit go, this one literally stinks so damn bad. To the author. please read this shit you just spewed out..... see, told you, it stinks real bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

he is the biggest WIMP in the world not worth the read too bad

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Betting you didnt realize that the thought/willingness to raise another mans baby arises from an internal and perhaps not recognized part of the male psyche that is highly feminine. Since a man cannot carry a baby, those with feminine traits and to a degree homosexual ones, raising another mans baby helps sate the need to be a woman.

So, unless you realized this previously, you've got a closet to get out off. Especially the LW one, where clearly everyone gives reach arounds to Odoreater, probably the most gay man here, even more so than you. So try another new pen name and see if you cant do better or do you have to wait for permission to do that?

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 2 years ago

I tried to read it and keep up with the sharing and swapping and all the rest of the jack off cliches, but sorry not one for me at all. Just another masturbation fantasy gone off the rails, no real story to follow in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is garbage like this even allowed to be posted? 1* always, no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And this is what happens when you marry a slut, who's only interested in getting fucked. Sorry but the husband is a wimp and a cuck. If he's smart, he'll have a DNA test done on the baby (to make sure it isn't his), then divorce his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute rubbish

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

I hope the government takes the kid and adopts it out. No kid should be raised by scum like these characters.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

This is very well done. It is so outrageous and she is so cheerful about everything, that we can suspend our disbelief and accept that she truly loves her husband. Treat it as a fantasy, folks, it's not meant to be real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hated all of it and who the fuck is Graham? There is no one here to like.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Normally, I don’t give anything less than *2 unless a story is truly awful. This is that rare *1 for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous