All Comments on 'How Firm a Foundation Ch. 03'

by lustdarkly

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

There are no words to describe how disgusting this story, and by extension, its author is.

There was no love, only abuse, rape and attempted murder. The fact you tried to make the sex erotic underscores how fucked up you really are.

The question you never once answered is the over arching problem with this series: why did their wives hate them so much that they revelled in watching their husbands get assaulted to within an inch of their lives and then raped? At no point did they express concern, in fact, they laughed at them getting stomped.

Knowing how much their wives despised them, why stay married to someone who wants to see you dead? And don’t lie to us and tell us they don’t. At no point in this mess did any wife put a stop to the gang rape or assault. At no point was an ambulance called. At no point did they show the slightest bit of remorse.

Who does that? Sociopaths. People like Jeffry Dahlmer. John Wayne Gacy. The women revel in hurting their husbands and since you’re the author, it stands to reason that you think this is erotic.

Your story stinks worse than a week old corpse in the Georgia heat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And then the cucked husbands got together and cut James cock off in front of all the wives and managed to dispose of the body in a way that it was never found. they issued an ultimatum to the wives.

“We have pictures off all of you cheating on us. You are either gonna do exactly what we say or we are going to ruin you all with divorces and public exposure. First: you will stop cheating immediately. Second: you will agree to sign a postnup where if either of us cheats then we walk out with the clothes on our back and nothing else. Third: you will give us 5 free passes. We will have sex with one person and you have to watch with no way to record it. Fourth: effective immediately you will be our very own sex slaves. You will be locked in chastity until we can trust you and we will fuck you anyway we want and will degrade you anyway we want.”

The wives quickly folded as they realized how badly they all fucked up by pushing their husbands too far. Karen gave her baby up for adoption. they spent varying amounts of time inside their chastity belts and felt terrible watching their husbands fuck different women. By the time they were let out permanently they had come to enjoy being submissive for their husbands and couldn’t understand why they were so stupid. They ended up living happily ever after. After many months of therapy of course.

Here you go. Here’s my dumbass ending to your weird ass story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

make James or one of his friends die it well just put a different feel to story James acts untouchable need to bring him down. Like as Author make the story Balanced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Remember, guys, author is fishing for your frustrations on their perverted fantasy and ya'll are falling for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Truly one of the worst LW stories ever. Could a man be anymore a wimp?? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A rating of 1.42, you must be proud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this entire series is just in the wrong category. It might fit better under Fetish. It's just needlessly dumps on a few characters. It's been pushed so far to the extreme that even if there was another chapter I wouldn't read it. Because the only possible things I could see happening the cucks killing everyone, the cucks killing themselves, or them killing the cucks so they can have sex on their dead bodies and send videos of the act to their parents just to push things even more extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, if that isn’t humor?! I can totally understand why , in this case, someone may walk in a gang bang and paint the walls in blood and brain with a AK47 and sign the masterpiece with an exploding grenade in the ass of a putrid ex-slut.

I may say the auth… scribbler, is a sick twat but I‘m not passing compliments. He’s just an average infantile talent free existence, like so many other sad tossers.

Cheers

Captcha

ps. Try ZyclonB showers

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

How do you go to one husband contemplating killing himself to this?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - sick cuck/wimp crap - waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

utter bullshit

Chuck100Chuck100almost 2 years ago

I only made it halfway through the story. I physically could not stand reading anymore it was the worst piece of crap I've ever read. It almost pushed me to the point of not coming back to the "LW" I try to give it a chance it was just too offensive.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

A bunch of players!

2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poorly conceived and badly written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well this story is not one bit erotic. Written by a immature idiot. But for the sake of argument, have to realize that the four husbands could have turned around and walked away from their wives at any given time. They didn't have to stay in that kind of environment. There is no reason or no woman worth going through that kind of disrespect. But of course, this is just what the author wants.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Scores are much too high for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree 100% with the below anonymous poster from 16 hours ago. I thought it would make a great ending, since the author never bothered to include one.

I was kind of hoping that David would get a DNA sample and prove that James IS the father of Karen's baby, and he/they could sue for child support before David divorced her. If not, I expected him to leave (flee the area) and start over again after the DNA test proved he wasn't the father. Then James could have her cheating ass all to himself, knowing his friends all used her before in a gang bang. Yes, she'd be his slut, but she'd love it, and then James would get to be cuckolded by Karen and her lovers (turn about being fair play).

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

You shouldnt write ever again, you're horrible at it. You have little in the way of decent story telling skills.

You obviously have some issues with the wiring upstairs.

Go stay in the back of the Cuck clique closet, there's lots of things hanging around to play with and make you happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well I'd like to know what happened to Karen's husband Tom as he seemed to disappear from the story , and what happened to Karen after she had the baby and who the father was .

This is the worst story I've read in a long time as its drawn out to long and to many character's to follow even a reasonable plot .

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

A lot of work for a thoroughly disgusting tale about unlikeable people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have reserved judgement on this story until its conclusion hoping at some point to learn the motivations of these people...what made them do what they did. Nothing. If the husbands are such wimps as to allow their wives to fuck other guys and the wives are such sluts as to do it, how did they end up together in the first place? Women that are sluts the way the women in this story are would have been used up and raggedy long before the story takes place and women that would love the husbands in the story would never agree to the horrible depravity that the women in the story did. They may cheat on their husbands, but forcing their husbands to watch them get used by several men at once? Laughing and fucking one guy while several other men beat their husbands half to death? No. These were portrayed to be somewhat happy and stable marriages that were suddenly sidelined for the prim and proper wives to get "huge cocks" and "massive loads" from multiple other guys? Even allowing and even begging other men to get them pregnant? One problem with modern entertainment is the lack of character depth and realism in different media. This being a fantasy website some level of exageration is expected, but fucking another man, having a photo taken of you fucking that other man, and hanging that photo in your bedroom for over a year...without your husband killing someone or filing for divorce...or at the very least some serious marriage counseling is absolutely unbelievable...in this story that scenario played out multiple times as each of the wives had their own version of the photo and each husband went along with it.

I commend you for writing the story and as it is your work if you're happy with it then so be it, but in my opinion if you had toned down just how slutty the wives were, just how easily the husbands went along with it, and gave a little more depth to the characters the story could have been much better.

Cheers and keep writing...but not like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was kind of onboard with the original story premise when it was swapping but the cuckolding was not done in a nice way. In the original stories Karen was presented as this amazing wife who just needed a little extra thrill, on fact all the wives were. But in these three stories they became cruel and manipulative by playing with their emotions and messing with their heads. And Karen became the worst of all since she masterminded all of it. And it also went just from swapping to straight up cheating. I'm not a huge fan of cuckolding stories generally but at least it's done well. This was just cruel. I think this story ended well at "my wife and my bully part ways"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'll admit when it said Graham had a wake up call I was really hoping it would be the good ending where all four guys realise how terrible their wives had become and walked away from the marriages. Then the story either ended with the men setting up new lives away from them their exes with James keeping them or dumping them. Alternatively the other decent ending would be where all four husband's leave and the wives realise they pushed them too far and promise to start over but with some conditions from the guys and some serious couples therapy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How fucked up was this??,,

No rating...not worth it.

DOL

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

Graham needs to get acquainted with a terrorist bomb maker and blow all of those jerks up in a suicide bombing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking horrible. Honestly taints the rest of the series. Supposedly James learned some lessons about at the end of the other part but that got undone to turn the whole thing into multiple rape scenes for the husbands. The whole pregnancy story belongs in NC. All the characters are completely unlikable by the end. What a disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't know any MAN that would let this go on like this. NO woman is worth that kind of shit, if that is what she wants they can have her. The picture of them and James would have been burned the moment it entered the house or used in my divorce petition to prove infidelity or adultery. And since James seams to have so much money I'd sue him for alienation of affection and owned part of him. Goodbye to all those sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Alongside the disappointment that others have expressed with these last few chapters (specifically that the women have become cruel, manipulative, shallow parodies of themselves) I have a myriad of issues but one that particularly irks me is the fact that they are not all cuckolds as stated at the end. Graham could be considered one and Craig may be (although we are not given enough info to know) but Stephen is not and Tom is definitely not a cuckold. A cuckold is some one is unable to please his wife sexually and is dominated by his wife and their bull. That fact that his wife still derives pleasure and they have sex when they wish means Stephen is not a cuckold. Tom is definitely not a cuckold. He is as he has been since the start simply someone who shares his wife and still fucks her when he wishes. Another point that could be argued is technically none of them are cuckolds as a defing part of cuckolding is that the male must be willing and agree to this. As the three friends all didn't know and were unwilling this all comes under cheating. It could also be non consent as technically none of the husbands agreed to this until it was already happening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@anonymous I would definitely not burn the picture. It can be used as evidence in the divorce proceedings to prove cheating so Graham gets more out of the divorce he should definitely be getting

johng1953johng19533 months ago

This was just bloody ridiculous.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

I was curious how a story got less than 2. To borrow an old slogan, the old fashioned way. You earned it. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous