How Firm a Foundation Ch. 03

Story Info
How our friends supported my wife during her pregnancy.
16.3k words
1.92
13.7k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showing how our friends supported my wife during her pregnancy.

Chapter 3 of 3

Samantha

My beautiful, sexy little wife Karen is nearing the end of her term now - only two weeks to go. But this story began over a month ago when she was seven and a half months pregnant - and my buddy Graham and his wife Sam were visiting us here at home. Overly attentive, they'd bombarded us with snacks, mocktails (not cocktails) and inflatable balloons enough to nearly fill the room. No more adorable baby-onesies, thank God. We're up to our eyes in onesies!

The four of us were having a splendid afternoon - Graham is such a funny guy and Karen adores him and I was a little dizzy thanks to Sam who, having come from the office looked mind-bending hot in her bespoke suit, short skirt and heels. She knew it too and flirted with me openly, enjoying my discomfort. Graham and my wife teased me relentlessly every time I got tongue-tied or blushed. Which was a lot! But it was all in good humour. When Sam pulled her hair down Karen added that she should kick off her heels. "No thanks." Sam purred theatrically and pointed her foot, showing off her long athletic thigh. She revealed the top of her stocking and darted her tongue playfully over her top lip. "I'll keep them on. Tom likes them, don't you, honey?" Making us laugh and me nearly swoon.

Poor Graham, by way of contrast had come from home and was wearing sweat pants and a Star Wars t-shirt that Sam said she wanted to burn. Karen objected by cuddling my friend. "He's cuddly like a well-stuffed bear."

"And smells of Cheetos." Sam muttered.

"Cheetos are yummy!" Karen beamed, making Graham grin smugly like the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland.

The doorbell rang but no one needed to answer it as the sound of jangling keys told us they had entered of their own accord. It must be James. My heart lurched up a gear as it always does when my wife's lover appears. Oblivious to Sam and Graham's raised eyebrows, Karen squealed with delight when he entered and would've thrown herself into his arms if she could've made it up off the sofa. She was like a tortoise-on-its-back. Laughing and chivalrous, James hurried to prevent her. "Don't get up, sweetheart. Please." In one arm, he carried a huge bunch of flowers that she gratefully snatched and unashamedly, she pulled him down and snogged his mouth greedily like a horny teenager. My face burned scarlet and I felt Graham's jaw hit the floor - and also his disapproval. I feared Sam's judgement more than his but with eyes as wide as saucers, she stared at the two lovers in quiet astonishment.

James, give him his credit, tried to break away several times but my wife kept pulling him back down until he started laughing and surrendered. Karen's whole mouth was wet when at last she released him and her huge laughing smile was infectious. Sam was grinning too. James, panting for air, made a comic show of wiping his mouth with the length of his arm and said he thought he was gonna pass out from lack of air.

"I've missed you! Where have you been!?" Karen complained. "Have you given me over because I look like a gigantic hippopotamus now?" She pouted.

"I've been in Nantucket as you know fine well. On business. And it's only been two weeks and you do NOT look like a hippopotamus! You look... sexy... as... fuck." he said, kissing her mouth again with each word. One huge hand cupped her breast while the other stroked her cheek but he broke off, startled. "Your boobs are huge!" he exclaimed, taking her boobs in both his hands. She allowed it, laughing.

"I feel like I'm going to explode!" she admitted to the room. "I've never felt so unattractive in my entire life!"

"Don't be ridiculous!" cried Sam and Graham together. They'd decided to just ignore and accept the fact that James was feeling up my wife. They knew she fucked him regularly so, we're all adults here, if it was okay by us... it was okay by them.

Playing host, I got James a glass of the fizzy fruit juice we were all drinking and was surprised when he accepted without sneer and drank without comment. He was surprisingly very supportive of Karen. He'd been nothing short of a true gentleman during her pregnancy, constantly bringing her gifts and providing support that it was my job as her husband to supply. This afternoon was no different. He listened attentively to Sam and Graham both, asking many questions and chatting with ease among us all. He's a charismatic, likable guy, I really hate to say. But it's true. Anyway, the reason for his visit was simply to say hi and find out if there was anything he could do now that the due-date was upon us. Karen swatted him playfully and told him to stop worrying like an old woman. "He's already filled the upstairs nursery with gifts including the pram, cot and he even commissioned a couple of art students to paint the walls." Karen told Sam and Graham, making James blush.

"I won't stay." he said, standing up after a short time. "I just wanted to pop by and see if my little sweetheart needed anything."

"Yeah, and get a quick blowjob too, I'll bet?" Karen added, surprising us all, James included. More so when she seized his crotch with her small hand, groping for and finding his huge trouser snake. She gripped hard and we could see his length through the fabric.

"My god, woman." said James, laughing. "You're incorrigible!" He made no move to break free as she grinned up at him.

"It's my hormones! I can't help it! I'm seriously horny as FUCK! Like, all the fucking time! You all have no idea! I'm going OUT of my mind here! Look James. Let me suck your cock. Pleeease! Just quickly! I love sucking your big beautiful dick and I want to do it right here in front of my hubby and my friends. No one objects, do you?" she asked, not waiting for a reply. "You want to know if there's anything I need? Yes. I need your lovely cock."

Dumbly we all shook our heads and watched paralyzed as she pulled out his dick.

No one breathed as, with a blissful sigh, Karen kissed and caressed and enveloped James's amazing penis, making love to it stiffening in her mouth. Her lips stretched erotically, her tongue running up and down his shaft, circling the tip and forcing her mouth around it. She groaned with pleasure.

Twenty minutes passed. Karen enjoyed performing, looking at each of us in turn as she sucked and licked James's balls, lovingly wanking him and smearing her face with his wet dick. She looked at Sam the longest. Her friend, sitting on the sofa, watched rapt, drinking it in.

I was as hard as anything and so used to my wife doing this sort of thing that I didn't bother to hide my trouser tent. Graham on the other hand looked rather mortified. For him, it had gone on long enough. "Right. Come on." he chuckled like a school teacher. "That's enough now. I think we should all... just..."

The black look James shot, immediately silenced Graham. Sam also threw him a look that said "Shut the fuck up, you idiot!"

Karen pulled her top down, baring her incredible swollen suckable breasts. She placed them in James's hands, giving him free rein.

Another ten/twenty minutes passed - and Graham actually tried to end it again. He only did so because I think he thought he was sparing Karen who was choking as James fucked roughly into her throat. She was gagging, drooling everywhere and tears were streaming down her cheeks. What Graham didn't know was that Karen loved this treatment.

"Shut up, you fucking dick!" James fiercely spat in reply. The warning came out so viciously that he sounded like Jason Statham in a tough-guy movie.

It took us all by surprise. Graham most of all. He flinched as if he'd been slapped. Sam gaped, literally open-mouthed in shock but she grinned when Karen caught her eye.

"Sit there and don't fucking move." James's tone was final.

Karen was wanking James's cock with both hands, sucking the tip of his cock. She rammed her head onto the tip of his dick making gurking, gagging sounds, spitting huge amounts of throat slime onto his penis which she used as lubricant, pistoning her hands up and down his length. Watching her I saw, with some dismay, that my little wife, with all the practice she's had, has become a rather brilliant cocksucker. I could see the others were impressed.

Sam was breathing hard. Fuck! She was turned on! And James noticed. They were staring at each other as James fucked Karen's face. Sam only broke eye-contact so she could watch his cock.

When he was on edge, he removed his cock from Karen's mouth and everyone assumed he was going to shoot all over her face but boldly, James crossed the room towards Sam, taking his time. His huge wet dick bouncing. She sat up looking a little alarmed. He didn't try to make her suck it or even invite her to touch him. Instead, her stood over her, masturbating his cock in front of her face. She watched in shocked silence as he began to shoot his load. The first spurt struck her square on her chest, plastering her designer suit. Fuck! Her Jacket! Brazenly, James discharged spurt after spurt all over her clothes. Her suit was hand-fucking-made! It probably cost the same amount as my car but Sam put up no objection whatsoever. Quite the opposite. She sat forward and arched her back encouragingly, parting her long legs to reveal her black silk panties and stockings. With her high heels, - god! The sight of her took my breath away. I couldn't help noticing a few spots of semen landed on her inner thighs.

We stared at the scene with morbid fascination. Poor Graham and I were both on the edge of our seats with huge boners in our trousers, Karen was sucking her fingers, panting with lust as her lover emptied his balls on Sam.

James took his time, ejaculating spurt after spurt after spurt until there was no more. Sam was filthy. Utterly despoiled! And hot as fuck! She didn't have any on her face, well, there was a little on her chin. James wanked his prick slowly, admiring his handiwork. When he milked out one last fat glob of cum he offered it to Sam who, much to her husband's horror and disgust, stuck out her tongue to receive. She closed her eyes and smiled happily as she swallowed his semen.

Casually, James walked towards Graham who looked like he was going to shit himself. James seized Graham's t-shirt and yanked it up, revealing his blanched white belly and used it to clean the cum from his cock. "Look at your wife, cunt." James ordered. "I've marked her as my territory." He threw a cheeky wink at Karen, who grinned back naughtily.

James snogged Karen's mouth slowly and deeply while he tucked away his monster-sized penis. When he was satisfied, he bade us all a pleasant afternoon and left. Not before silently communicating to Sam "Send me the bill." to which she responded with a smile and a nod. Graham missed it because he was staring at my wife's boobs.

The four of us remained, blinking stupidly at each other in a flushed state of disarray. Karen's breasts still on display, nipples begging for attention.

Sam and Karen agreed with a single look that yes, this is going ahead. Sam pulled aside her panties, revealing to the room her stunning cunt with a little manicured v-shape. She massaged her clit roughly and wondered, "Are you two going to sit there all day? Fuck us!"

We didn't need telling twice.

-

"Can't believe it's Saturday morning and we're in the garden centre looking at shrubs." I muttered petulantly.

"Shrubs are fucking awesome." Graham answered unhesitatingly, inspecting a tiny potted hedge the way a jeweler would a priceless antique. "And he ruined my fucking t-shirt, you know," he went on complaining. "That was a vintage Star Wars t-shirt! One of a kind!"

I sighed, only half listening, tugging a few leaves off a fat round bush beside me.

Graham droned on. "But gimme a few weeks to get rid of this though," he promised, patting his pudgy abdomen, "Tone up the guns a bit... and I'll sort out fucking James Thompson. Sam won't look at him twice. Remember him in school? James Thompson. He was a fucking scrawny little runt. With a tiny dick, I might add."

In my head I saw James feeding Graham's wife the last drop of semen from his massive fucking monster dick; milking it slowly while she stared up at him admiringly, her open mouth, tongue out. But I said nothing.

"So why don't we start now? Instead of chumming around the garden centre like a couple of old pensioners, lets go to the gym."

"What, now? But I was gonna buy a hibiscus. They're on sale."

"I don't know what a hibiscus is and I don't wanna know," I stopped him from telling me by raising my hand. But don't you think maybe this is more important? You don't want James to do to your wife what he does to mine, do you?"

The colour drained from his face as the thought took hold. Karen is, after all, eight months pregnant and about to give birth to (possibly) James's baby. "Fuck. You're right. Come on."

-

We were crossing the parking lot of our old sport complex, the same one we used to attend when we were kids. Going swimming. I found the idea charming but Graham was complaining incessantly. And with good reason, I suppose. The place was a little run down in comparison to the luxury gym our wives frequent.

Karen and Samantha and also Kay and Michelle have memberships (paid for by James Thompson) to an exclusive health suite/gym in the city - the name of which I'd better not mention. To say it's "luxury" doesn't quite cut it. Twenty-four access - state of the art equipment - eucalyptus infused towels - coffee/juice/cocktail bar - complimentary laundry valet - armchairs, polished oak floors - precision running zones and pool, etc - they even have treadmills blowing out oxygenated air to make you train harder. Whereas our local sports complex, in comparison, has doors on the toilets. But only sometimes. That's pretty much all we can boast. But at least our sports centre is cheaper. Our wives have no idea how much their memberships cost - because James Thompson won't tell them - but I looked it up once and reckon they're £600 per person per month. I don't have to add, he doesn't provide any memberships for us husbands. Only the girls.

I often wonder what they get up to in there but Karen assures me nothing untoward occurs. I'm not entirely sure I believe her. I'm happy for them. It gives our wives a place to meet up, which they do frequently. Every week. I hope they indulge themselves. Karen goes there every day for spa-pampering. It's been tremendously beneficial through the uncomfortable parts of her pregnancy. I'm glad. If James Thompson is going to fuck my wife whenever and wherever he pleases, I'm glad she and her friends get something special out of it.

"That suit was Dolce and Gabbana! Tailored too! Cost a fortune! Now it's totally ruined and she doesn't even seem bothered at all! I mean... how could she let him! It was... for fuck's sake... I can't sleep at night thinking about it and... between you and I," he nervously added. "I can't get rid of my fucking erection!"

I glanced at his trousers, making him laugh.

"Don't panic! I don't have one right now but... that's only 'cos I'm only wondering if the toilets are gonna have doors on 'em today." he grinned. "If I think about them... sitting there on your couch... whoa!" he gulped. "God. Stop thinking about it!" he growled to himself, suppressing his urges.

"I couldn't agree more." I nodded. "It was mind blowing!"

"But Tom... it was... it was fucking disgusting! Really debauched. I fucking hate that prick."

I made a loud snorting sound and Graham suddenly remembered that James and my wife are lovers. He gave me a sympathetic look and patted my back. "Never mind the fucking pr -"

His phone cut him off with a ping. Frowning, he said, "It's a video attachment."

"Who from?"

"From Sam."

As he watched it, the blood literally drained from his face.

"Oh... my... God. Look at this!"

The clip was only 9 seconds long and had ended. The image of Sam was still and looked perfectly innocent. She was sitting on the floor of the gym, wearing leggings, sneakers and a t-shirt. Her hair was loose and she was laughing at something. Her hands were clasped loosely in her lap. There was nothing curious about it, other than her nipples were pointed and sexy beneath the fabric of her t-shirt. "Be tru." was scrawled across her chest. I couldn't see why Graham looked like he wanted to faint.

But then I pressed play.

You couldn't know from the frozen frame that Sam was actually shaking her boobs from side to side for onlookers who were outside of the frame. Unmistakably bra-less, her perky breasts jiggled loosely from side to side. She was grinning from ear to ear and when she placed her hands on the floor behind her, arching her back, she started laughing, adding a further sexy judder to the movement.

It stopped as quickly as it had begun and Graham and I dumbly gaped. He played it again. And then again. And then again.

I must say... even though there was no nudity, etc... that short clip is up there in the top ten sexiest things I think I've ever seen. Samantha, jiggling her breasts for presumably a room full of men... and her laughing. Her thin neck and the way her hair moved. God. The way her boobs moved! But it was her smile! Her pleasure was infectious and so arousing.

A text followed. "They want more!!! Help me!!!"

Graham and I looked at each other, dumbfounded. Sam was in the gym. James was probably there too but so would be his friends! The same friends who, one night nearly a year ago gang-banged my tiny wife nearly half to death. Would have done so if the other girls hadn't interceded and rescued her by joining in, turning a gang-bang into an outrageous filthy orgy while us four husbands watched pathetically from home over a live feed, wanking pathetically with our trousers around our ankles.

Those fuckers!

Without a word, Graham and I raced for the car.

-

We had no problem getting through the front desk who had been warned to expect us. Finding the correct gymnasium took a good bit longer - there were at least six I counted but at last we did. Panting and red-faced, we knew we'd found the right one when we were met with an explosion of laughter and cheers from a room full of sweaty gym-go-ers. Men and women both, innocently working out on their treadmills and various exercise machines. Most guys wore only shorts and trainers and the women, sports bras and leggings, but all were suitably attired. The debauched sex scene we'd anticipated was nowhere in existence!

Sam, sweating hard, was pounding the stair-climber when she saw us - her hair swishing in a pony tail. Laughing suddenly and triumphantly, she jumped from the machine and began loudly taunting her surrounding gym-buddies. James Thompson was one of them and he, like the rest, stopped what he was doing and laughingly groaned in defeat as quite clearly he'd just lost a wager.

Gleefully, as if she'd just won the Derby, Sam bounced up and down really rubbing it in. "I told you fuckers' they'd show up. And there's still five minutes to go. You lose! Ha ha, ha ha har! You lose, you lose and so do you!" She chanted, pointing to the bemused men, most of whom gave us some serious stink-eye. "Get your kits off! Go on, you fucking losers' A deal's a deal!" The rest of the women in the room cheered and whooped applause and a few even whistled.

Quite clearly, they'd all had a bet on whether or not Graham and I would appear!

"What the fuck is going on?" Graham asked me quietly. I shrugged.

Sheepishly, blushing hard but by no means hesitating, three quarters of the men in the room, James included, stood up and threw off their remaining scanty articles becoming entirely nude!

I counted about fifteen. Fifteen nude men! The women and a couple of other men who weren't involved in the bet applauded with increased enthusiasm. Sam clapped her hands over her mouth and stood rigid with eyes comically wide, darting excitedly around the naked company.