How Firm a Foundation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a good eye-full, most of the gym-goers fled the scene but a few remained to watch like Graham and I. We were rooted to the spot.

"They've got to complete the rest of the session in the buff." Sam told us, drinking in the sight of these sweat-soaked losers as they lightheartedly waggled their cocks from side to side like children.

And they looked impressive! I can't lie. I thought of ancient Greek athletes exercising naked in the temple of Apollo. James Thompson was enjoying himself, laughing and encouraging us to soak in the sight of his manhood.

Rejoicing, Sam taunted the losers, jumping and shoving them. She even flicked a few penises playfully which made the men squeal like girls. When she reached James, she leaped right up into his arms and clasped both legs around his waist, riding him comically like a bronco as he wheeled her around. His hands cupped her ass and we saw his cock flex. There were a few semi-hard cocks actually, if I'm not mistaken.

I briefly wondered what price Sam would've paid if it had been she who had lost the bet instead of the men - but before I could dwell on it - James caught Graham's eye and gave him a shit-kicking grin.

And then all hell broke loose.

Graham lost the plot.

Poor guy.

There was probably ten minutes left to the session. If Graham had left well enough alone, everyone would've worked on happily and left. But overcome with jealousy, anger took hold of my friend in a way I've never seen before. James's hands cupping his wife's ass sent him into a wild rage.

Roaring like a wounded animal, Graham flew at James, all teeth and claws. I couldn't believe my eyes. He'd have murdered James there and then, I've absolutely no doubt, but blocking his path were at least six nude men - built like fucking super-heroes. Graham barged into them, intending to send them flying like bowling pins but the huge brutes barely moved. They observed him with astonishment. "What the..?" one guy said. "Whoa! Calm down, buddy!" "What the fuck is this?" added another.

They tried to reason at first but Graham lashed out with his fists, punching wildly and struck at their faces. His fists connected with a few jaws much to the amusement of the rest of the men watching. They whooped and cheered like this was a highly delightful form of entertainment.

"Fuck! Grab the little prick!" someone ordered. "He's gone ape!" More laughter. "Who is this fucking little twat?" said another. "Fucking control him!" added someone else.

Graham was seized roughly by the naked men and shaken like a rag-doll but he didn't calm down so they started shoving him between them, laughing.

Sam was watching open-mouthed. She looked like she was going to say something but she was frozen with shock. Her eyes glittered playfully.

"Get your hands off my wife...arrr - you fucking pervert cunts!" Graham spat viciously.

The men became rougher, jostling Graham, shaking and slapping him even. Graham lost his footing and crashed to the floor only to be yanked back up by the scruff of his neck. One guy gripped hold of Graham's jaw and shook him hard before shoving him away. Many hands cuffed him and someone seized hold of his hair and shook his head vindictively.

"Oh, fuck." I heard Sam quietly breathe. She was still in James's arms with her legs around his waist. Her perfect ass was in both his hands, her arm loosely draped around his neck. Her other hand resting upon his bare chest. His dick was hardening! He saw me looking and threw me a wink.

"I'll call the police if you don't -" A hard slap across the face cut him off. Some men were ordering Graham to calm down but most were enjoying roughing him up. To give my friend his due, he showed no signs of backing down. He stomped on their feet and even tried to head-butt a guy.

"Look at him go!" James taunted. "He's like an angry gerbil!"

Sam grinned and swatted James, both hands now resting flat on his large chest as she watched them beat up her husband.

I knew I should help my friend but a warning glance from one guy, it was David Cosgrove! - told me that it would be a very bad idea. I stepped submissively back.

Graham tired himself out after five or ten minutes but they continued to bully him roughly. Sam didn't say a word to intervene, instead, she watched, riveted. She was breathing hard and her lips were slightly parted. I wasn't mistaken... she was aroused!

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, you horny bitch." James breathed in her ear. She blushed hard. She really was! She motioned him to let her down and looked at him with an inquisitive smile when she saw that his penis was semi-erect. She held it briefly, unable to resist and laughed when he told her - "Sorry! Can't help if it gets hard. Cock's got a mind of his own!"

She turned and leaned her back against him, moving his arm so it was around her, across her chest. His stiffening manhood poked out between her arm and the top of her hip. She couldn't tear her eyes off Graham as they punched and kicked him, forcing him to the floor.

She was enjoying it!

"Calm down, you fucking loser!" someone said, cuffing the back of Graham's head. Another shook him so hard he ripped Graham's shirt.

"You like that, don't you?" James breathed in her ear. "You like watching your little wimp of a husband get the shit kicked out of him?"

Sam said nothing but yes, she gripped James's forearm and licked her teeth with the tip of her tongue. Samantha looked like she was on the verge of an orgasm!

She made a little "oh!" sound when her husband's head smacked the gymnasium floor with a thud and she gripped James's arm harder.

"Let him go!" she told them. But she said it with so little conviction that no one paid her the slightest bit of attention. "Stop it, boys. Please! He's had enough."

Graham was on his knees now, almost subdued. With the last of his strength he attempted to break free but his foot slipped and his face accidentally came into contact with the genitals of one of his persecutors. Everyone started laughing uproariously. "Bob, look! He's trying to suck you off!"

To humiliate him further, they all pressed in around Graham and started slapping his head with their dicks. One guy dropped his balls on top of Graham's head while another guy snatched up his phone and actually took a photo! "This is going on Instagram!" They held his head back and dick-slapped his face too.

"He fucking loves it! Look! His dick's getting hard!"

Cringing, I saw that it was actually true. Graham's penis was growing inside his trousers.

"He's a fucking pervert." James said loudly and everyone else agreed. "He's a fucking wimp!" they joined. "Samantha, you deserve better than this little cocksucker!" one guy said. Another added, "Who does he think he is? Coming in here all guns a fuckin' blazing!" "Little shit-heel's a fucking loser!" "You need a real man, not this little dick!"

After watching this humiliating show for a further five minutes Sam came to a decision.

"I think this might be getting a little out of hand." she announced loudly to the room, "If you let my husband go..." hesitatingly, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her leggings.

Everyone froze, watching her. Her cheeks blushed a furious crimson and she smiled coquettishly. Wiggling her hips slowly from side to side she started to pull down her leggings. Her athletic abdomen glistened with sweat. Of course, everyone thought she was teasing, that she'd stop just above her pubis, maybe reveal a little pubic hair but Sam pulled her leggings down to her thighs, delighting in revealing her luscious pussy, sexily shaved into a little V-shape. The room was momentarily frozen. I believe I actually felt faint, my heart was racing so fast. "I'll let you take the photos you wanted." she purred.

The naked bullies let out a tremendous cheer of approval and Sam started laughing. She even wiggled her hips. When James reached around slowly and moved as if to pull up her bra-top, she made no objection and even arched her back for her appreciative onlookers.

"Fucking hell." someone gasped as Sam's perfect breasts were exposed. Her nipples immediately stiffened and she squeezed her boobs together for us before cupping them with her hands and teasing them seductively.

She kept her bra-top on, pulled up above her breasts but her leggings were discarded. She had a little trouble getting them off over her sneakers but a few guys dashed to her assistance and made light work of removing them. Grinning and naked, she patted their heads appreciatively. Their hands automatically went to her ass, her abdomen and breasts but she beat them off playfully.

"Photo's only! You fucking pervs!" she admonished, conscious that every dick now in the room, including my own, was now hard.

"Put my hubby down and go get your phones'."

With a thud, Graham was dropped like a bag of spuds, instantly disregarded as the men scattered, erections spring-boarding in all directions, giggling like naughty schoolboys.

Brazenly, in front of Graham, James and I, Sam frigged her clitoris frenziedly, craving orgasm before the rest returned. It was only for a moment and she forced herself to stop. Open-mouthed and flushed, she sagged back against James smiling from ear to ear with her eyes closed. James caressed her chin with his thumb and she parted her lips, moving her head so he could kiss her neck.

Graham looked pleadingly up at her. His nose was bleeding and he was dazed.

"This'll just take a minute, Honey." Sam smiled at him. "Then we can go. Okay?"

Graham nodded dumbly.

"Are you ready to watch your wife become a pornstar?" One of the men taunted Graham as they crowded around Sam. Graham saw his wife perform an exaggerated gasp of mock horror in response before his view of her was obscured by someones bare ass. Graham struggled to his feet with my help.

Sam raised her arms behind James's neck and posed for her horny audience. She was so professional you'd have thought she'd been modelling for years. She pouted and angled her head from side to side, making eye contact with each in turn.

A bottle of oil appeared from nowhere and some guy started squirting a stream of it all over Sam's chest. She gasped for real this time but grinned, inviting him to go to town. Which he did. He emptied the entire bottle on her.

As her hands smeared the oil into her skin for the men, teasing her breasts, her belly, toying slowly with her sex, her fingers disappearing deeply between her luscious folds, Sam really did look like a pornstar. Especially with her tube top pulled above her glistening tits. No Playboy model ever looked as good. On tip-toes, she teased us. Biting her lip and blowing us kisses she made a catalog of sex faces. She smiled at every man, making each one blush and half fall in love with her.

"Gosh. Look at your dicks! They are so hard! Wow!"

Every dick in the room was like an iron bar and Sam watched lustily those guys who were now openly wanking.

She squashed her breasts against James's rippling torso and loosed her hair. God! Her ass and long legs were exquisite. She arched her back revealing her sleek cunt and wiggled her buttocks so we could glimpse her perfect asshole.

She made an eye-popping show of sliding down James, closing her tits around his cock, rudely glistening from the oil on her body. When his fat cock-head was less than a centimetre from her mouth we all leaned forward, willing her to kiss it or suck or lick. But Sam was enjoying teasing us. Instead, she gripped the base of James's shaft and squeezed it as hard as she could so that all his veins stood out and his glans bloomed like a giant mushroom. It was fucking incredibly impressive. Sitting with her ass upon her heels, legs spread-eagled, she posed lasciviously with James's cock, almost licking it but making zero contact.

"This is how the porn-mags in the nineties did it." she joked, poking out her tongue. "Before hardcore." The men all grinned, nodding and blushing to remember their teenage spank-mags.

"How do you know?" asked a guy grinning, pumping his dick with his fist.

"Ah, because my little hubby is a dirty little perv. He still has his old collection. I catch him rubbing one out from time to time."

Graham's face turned solid red as they all looked at him and laughed.

"Why are you rubbing one out to a spank-mag when you're married to a fucking goddess, you fucking twat!" "Stupid cunt." "Dozey prick!" they all jeered.

Sam spun to face them happily, throwing off her tube top, parting her legs for them, writhing and purring like a cat, still holding James's enormous cock.

The photo-session went on for some time as each man, before hand, had been promised a photograph on his own with Sam. The poses were mostly the same - standing - three quarter turned to the camera with her back arched, her small feminine hand resting on his abdomen, his erect cock pressed against her belly while his hand cupped the small of her back. She pretended not to notice if a couple of guys copped a feel, brushing his hand lightly over her boob or ass.

In every photo, Sam was smouldering sexily into the camera but each man only had eyes for her - smitten. After each photo, she gave each man a quick kiss on the mouth. My heart lurched with jealousy every time and she caught me watching her. She gave me a little wink and her smile made me want to die from happiness.

Last of all, most humiliatingly, they forced Graham to take the remainder of the photos as these were to be a group shot. The sight was... god. It was so fucking hot! Using a bench, some squatting and standing too, all fifteen guys in total, crammed together in a scrum and Sam sprawled upon this male mass like a queen on her throne. Her inhibitions were long gone now and she enjoyed how they held her legs apart and openly flogged their erections. She loved the way they looked at her cunt so she parted her folds for them and played with her clit. She squashed her boobs together for several of the shots and hung her arms around their shoulders.

She was completely at their mercy but not one hand ventured towards her pussy or her breasts. These were off limits and no one disrespected her. She did however encourage them to stroke the rest of her body because it felt "so delightful" she groaned pleasurably. So they caressed her like so many concubines.

It was taking a very long time because Graham had so many cameras to get through but the men loved every moment. Sam however was worryingly horny and wanted the session to end.

"Graham. Honey? What's taking so long?" she complained smilingly. She couldn't stop herself from writhing. Her legs, brazenly spread apart revealed that her pussy was literally dripping with lust. "If you don't hurry up and get a move on, I'm gonna have to fuck some of these beautiful big fucking hard cocks!"

The guys all half laughed half groaned at the same time which amused Sam to no end.

"You like it when I talk dirty? You fucking pervs' You wanna stretch out my tight little cunt with your hard fucking cocks? Fuck my mouth slowly like its a -"

She didn't get far.

A copious spurt of ejaculate came out of nowhere - no, not out of nowhere - it came out of the guy who was standing behind Sam, wanking his dick beside her ear. The fat white stream spurted across the length of her body - her belly and thigh, her arms. Sam let out a little squeak of surprise followed by a shocked giggle. The horny git shooting his load didn't stop. Rope after rope of thick pearlescent cum rained down upon her breasts as he furiously wanked his cock.

"Money-shot!" someone cheered and there was laughing.

Sam stared speechless and a second guy followed suit, leaning in to cum all over her tits and belly.

Paralyzed, she could only stare as the cock spurted its seed. "You horny fucks!" she said, genuinely laughing. "The rest of you may as well empty your balls, I suppose. Go ahead. Cum on me."

Unhesitating, they closed in on her like a venus fly trap - every guy wanking like crazy, shooting his load, ejaculating his seed. Sam encouraged them, aiming her breasts, teasing her nipples - she even let them cum all over her cunt.

The only ones not wanking were Graham and I, though in truth, we wanted to.

Graham never stopped photographing.

The last person to cum was James and as he stepped into range, Sam kneeled on the floor before him so he could cum on her face. Unwilling to be left out of the group climax, she masturbated, much to everyone's pleasure. "Oh God! Oh my fuckin- " and when she came - she came hard! Her eyes were shut and her mouth was open and James took full advantage as he shot his load. His copious spunk coated her entire face almost immediately, spurt after spurt filling her mouth, coating her lips in slime. She didn't seem aware. She was climaxing too hard. Her entire body was juddering, her stomach muscles in spasm, breasts jiggling.

My God!

Literally ten minutes we watched her kneeling there, rubbing her clit and dripping in cum. She came so fucking hard and took so long to come down that it seemed she'd almost forgotten about us by the time she opened her eyes, which, still coated in spunk, made her blink and laugh. The remaining semen still inside her open mouth she swallowed without comment and then smiled beatifically up at her satisfied lovers.

-

It may not come as a huge surprise to learn that Sam and Graham had a terrible fight afterwards. The worst. Not right away, mind you. For a few days, Graham did a splendid job of keeping his emotions in check but when Sam arrived home from the gym carrying a colossal bouquet of roses, blushing and happy, his jealousy boiled over.

"Look what they guys gave me. They were so sweet. They actually made me a pledge," she smiled. "They promised never to share the pictures they took of me. They did it like a secret society of schoolboys - like in "Dead Poets Society." or something. So corny. But cute!"

"Did you get naked again?" Graham shot out. The venom in his tone made Sam flinch.

"You what? Did I..." Sam was taken aback. "Are you serious?"

"I'm deadly fucking serious!" he spat.

"Of course not! Honey, I -"

"You swore! You swore to me you wouldn't cheat!" Graham all but screamed at his astonished wife.

"I didn't!" Sam protested.

"What was THAT then, if not cheating?"

"What was what? What are you talking about?"

"You let them see you naked - FUCK - they spunked all over you!"

"That wasn't supposed to happen! You were there!

"This time, sure."

"What does that mean?"

"How many other times have you... "

"Have I what? Go on. Have I what?"

"You let fifteen guys cum all over your naked body! Feel you up! Put their fingers in your fucking twat and grope your tits?!"

"I did not!" she wailed. "Not one guy even touched my tits or my... twat. Nicely put." she sneered distastefully. "They weren't supposed to... ejaculate like that! All I said was, they could take pictures of me without clothes on. And ONLY if I lost the bet which I knew I wouldn't 'cos I'd bet them my husband would come to my rescue within 30 minutes. Which you did! That's why I sent you the clip!"

"Oh, that! The clip of you shaking your tits for a room-full of men?"

"I had my t-shirt on!" she objected, getting angry. "It was a simple bit of fun which I sent straight to you! To get you to come! It was supposed to be funny! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"What! Didn't do anything - That practically turned into a fucking orgy! How you never got fucked is beyond me!"

"I never got fucked - as you put it - because those guys are gentlemen, despite what you might think. They're really considerate men. I know them well! And because I'm faithful to my husband!"

Graham scoffed. "Gentlemen, my fucking ass. They fucking assaulted me!"

"Only because you were being a PRICK!"