How Firm a Foundation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graham recoiled as if he'd been slapped and he glared at his wife hatefully.

"They thought you were going to attack me!" Sam argued.

He scoffed again. "As if! I was going to fucking kill that prick James Thompson!"

"James didn't do anything wrong. None of it was his idea. Leave him alone. And anyway... it's not like the guys haven't seen me nude before."

"Seen you nude?!" he yelled. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"Well..." she hesitated, unsure if she should continue. "On certain days the spa is clothing optional. It's not a big deal."

"Clothing optional?"

"Yeah... in the sauna. Some days there's a... clothing optional rule. It's not sleazy. You're making it sound sordid and it's not at all. They have nude saunas in Europe! It's not a big deal! No one looks at me twice! And Karen, Kay and Michelle are always with me."

"And James? What about him? The way you jumped into his arms... the way you were looking at his dick. You wanted his big fucking dick inside you, didn't you?" he accused.

"You're being a child." Sam had gone white. She wiped frustrated tears from her cheeks. "I haven't cheated on you! I've NEVER cheated on you. I've... I've had plenty of chances but I never have!"

They raged at each other for a lot longer than I've written here and it came to an end violently when Graham targeted his pent-up rage towards the pornographic portrait of Sam hanging in their bedroom. The photo of her fucking James Thompson.

The picture is a powder-keg. It shows Sam on top of James facing the camera and she's clamped in the degrading "full-nelson" head-lock position. Her legs are pinned back by his forearms and his hands are clasped around the back of her neck. They're naked and James's massive cock stretching her pussy to maximum takes up three quarters of the photo.

All our wives have a version of this picture. James and my wife were the first. When the girls' saw it they all decided they wanted one too and made James recreate the pose for them.

When Sam saw Graham tear the picture off the wall she screamed and attacked him from behind, begging him not to damage it. He threw her off, enjoying her anguish. "I should've done this ages ago." he snarled.

"Don't! Please! Please honey! I love that picture! Pleeease! -"

With his full strength, Graham swung the picture against the bedpost, shattering glass in every direction.

Sam screamed, flinching as flecks of glass hit her face. She dropped to her knees on the floor and started crying as Graham struck the picture down again and again until the bedpost smashed through the photo, breaking it in half and destroying it completely.

Satisfied, he tossed it aside and grabbed Sam roughly up off the floor by her shoulders, shoving her against the wall. "You're fucking married! Would you please try to remember that from now on and stop being such a fucking slut!"

Sam struggled uselessly, unable and unwilling to look him in the face and then she felt something hard pressing against her. Shocked, disbelieving, she cried out, "Is your dick hard?"

Graham smirked and released her, stepping back, opening his trousers, releasing his erect penis. "Suck it, bitch." he ordered. "Get down on your whore knees and suck my fucking dick, you cheating cunt!"

Sam's tears stopped. Her misery vanished, replaced by anger. She lashed out like a snake, launching herself off the wall, shoving Graham in the chest with both hands so hard that he was thrown backwards, colliding with the corner of the bed and falling clumsily, tripped by his own trousers, crashing on the floor in a heap. It only took a small moment to recover but by then, his wife was gone. "Sam? Sam!" He caught the sound of keys being snatched up and the slam of the front door rang through the house. When he made it to the window, Sam's car was peeling out of the driveway and knowing he'd just made a terrible mistake he watched her car disappear out of sight, his dick softening pathetically in his hand.

-

After several long, anguish-filled hours, Graham was desperate to beg his wife's forgiveness. He'd gone too far, he knew, and was miserable. More miserable than he'd ever felt in his life. His head was still pounding from shouting but all he wanted was to apologise. And the shame... attacking her - accusing her of infidelity was one thing but physically - commanding her to suck his dick? Graham was so shocked by his own actions it was as if they'd been carried out by someone else. He was worried. With every right to be. Of all of our group, Samantha, quite distinctly, is the one person not to be fucked with. She's a professional woman in every sense of the word. She's tall and statuesque with piercing narrow eyes that always make me think of a shark - cold and beautiful. She carries with her the air of confidence of lawyers and surgeons. No one fucks with this woman. One of her smiling glares will silence a gang of workmen who are cat-calling her from across the street. Graham commanding her to suck his dick was a mind-bogglingly reckless and foolish move. Like a school-boy waiting for the cane, all he wanted was the chance to take it all back and make it up to her.

It was a chance he didn't get.

A video call came through on his phone. Relieved to see it was Sam, he snatched it up and began pleading even before he'd hit "answer" but the words stuck in his throat as he found himself watching porn - a visceral close-up of a cock slamming mercilessly in and out of a slick, wet cunt. A Pornhub video. What was this? His phone was hacked? A wrong number? Was this someone playing funny buggers? And then he recognized his wife's voice and for poor Graham, the world tilted on its axis.

Sam. It WAS Sam!

Sam was being fucked! On a bed, on her back, her legs wide apart, knees up at her shoulders... and a fucking monster of a cock was slamming in and out of her glistening, luscious wet pussy!

With his foot next to her head and the other standing on the floor for purchase, whoever it was, he was savagely pile-driving into her! His huge balls slapping her asshole as his shaft penetrated right to the hilt, again and again, relentless. He gripped the back of Sam's head, pounding the shit out of her. Open-mouthed, she could only look up at him, breathless as he fucked.

Graham stared, shell-shocked; his wife was giving herself utterly and completely to this stranger and it was all his fault! This was pay-back!

Except it was no stranger.

"Knock me up, James." Sam begged. "Make me pregnant! I want your fucking hot cum inside me. Fuck a baby into my belly."

James Thompson started laughing and looked into the phone at Graham. "Hey bro. I'm gonna knock your wife up on my first try."

Sam snorted a laugh which turned into a groan as she started to cum. James didn't slow down. His fucking was ruthless! Abruptly the phone angle changed and James's grinning face filled it. "Your wife's gonna stay here tonight. You can fuck the fuck off."

And it went black.

-

Unsurprisingly, the clip of his wife being pounded to fuck lit a fire under Graham's ass. He called her back but it rang out. He called James. Same. He called again. After the sixth or seventh attempt, James sent Graham a photo of Samantha. Her lips were stretched to the limit around his thick erection. Holding the back of her head, he was fucking the back of her throat. Her wide-eyes ran with tears as she looked into the camera. "Stop calling, bro. Your wife is busy." his text read.

Graham dashed to James's apartment and pounded furiously on the door. There was no answer. He pounded the door until the neighbours summoned security. Just as they dragged him off, Graham told me, he heard Sam's laughter coming from the other side of the door.

The following month fundamentally changed my friend. Sam did something similar I guess, to the way the army trains new recruits by breaking them down so they can re-build them into soldiers. She cut off all contact. Blocked his number. Escaped his attempts to track her down and intercept her. Un-friended him on social media and even asked all of us, me included, not to entertain him when he came begging us to help intercede on his behalf. It was difficult because Graham became the very picture of desperation but we all stayed out of it. I was a shoulder to cry on, and cry he did. The other lads helped him too but Sam was clever. She had a plan.

Seven days of silence passed and Graham, sleep deprived, was starting to hit the bottle pretty hard when he received a photo on his phone. It was from Sam. A selfie in the mirror. She posted an identical photo on Instagram in which, obviously ready for a night out on the town, she was posing in a skin tight black outfit, thigh high boots and a bright red tartan short skirt. Her weight on one foot, hip high, hair tied back. She looked sensational. The only difference between Graham's photo and the one on Instagram was, that in Graham's photo, sitting on the edge of the bed behind Sam, watching her, were three well-muscled naked men, laughing merrily and sporting erections. Presumably men from the sports centre though impossible to tell and presumably that was James's apartment though... maybe it was someone else's? Where she'd been staying was a mystery. What was going on in this picture was impossible to tell too. Had they fucked her? Presumably no or they wouldn't be hard. Were they going to? Maybe not. Sam had quite clearly just finished putting together a flawless outfit and looked like she was ready to leave. Would they fuck her later? Where was she going? These thoughts whooshed through poor Graham's mind, sobering him in an instant. Answers. Explanations. None were forthcoming.

But Graham stopped drinking. And looking back, I think this was Sam's intention. Without ever knowing it, Graham was on a very short leash. She danced him like a puppet on a string.

Another week of silence passed during which Graham tortured himself like a flagellant but instead of using a whip on his back he looked at this photo and agonized over its meaning.

The next photograph was another selfie but this one wasn't suitable for Instagram. Another mirror selfie but Sam, completely made-up and looking beautiful, wore a very small two-piece black bikini. She was holding her phone and turned three quarters, arching her back erotically. Beside her, fully dressed in a bespoke suit was a man. He was clutching her throat in one huge hand, smelling her hair appreciatively like a flower. His giant hand covered the entirety of her neck. It was David Cosgrove. When Graham showed it to me I nearly died and I too was desperate to know what was going on. "She's just posing. It's okay. Man! She's just trying to make you jealous." I tried to reassure him but I didn't believe my own words.

A third photo arrived six days later. At the same time a post on Instagram showed a close-up of Sam's new nails. Sexy white acrylic nails and a caption saying where she'd got them done. Graham's photo also showed off Sam's new nails; a close-up of her hands but in this picture they were gripping the shaft of a very impressive erect penis. It wasn't James's. This penis belonged to a black man. Both hands gripped the massive member like the hilt of a sword and still there was space enough for a third hand. The bulbous head glistened wet as if it had been sucked.

Fuck.

Graham was a wreck.

He actually went to James's in the middle of the night and stood yelling up at his window from the street below. "Please! Please let me see my wife! I'm sorry. I've repaired her picture with tape and put it into a new frame. It's hanging on the wall again. I'm sorry."

The police picked him up and he spent the night in the drunk tank.

The month of penance, cruelly and calculatedly inflicted, ended with a final photo - this one broke him completely. "Look what the boys bought me." She was topless in a tattoo parlour. Absolutely tits-out, completely topless. Her clothes were nowhere in the shot and men squashed in all around her, posing and laughing for the camera. Squeezing her boobs together, Sam showed off two new nipple piercings, a little white gold ring through each nipple containing a sparkling diamond. I later found out each nipple ring cost two thousand pounds! "But... she doesn't have her nipples pierced!" Graham wailed. He didn't need to tell me. I knew she didn't. They'd somehow made her get her nipples pierced! Grinning like fucking monkeys, they jeered and some pretended to lick her boobs with outstretched tongues. Sam was laughing like it was her wedding day and looked so beautiful and so sexy I felt like I might die. I asked Graham if he'd send me the pic which miserably, he did.

Two days later James sent him a text.

"Come over. We've got a job for you."

-

Graham was surprised when a stranger answered the door to James's apartment. Some cocky looking hipster/millennial type with a ridiculous manicured ginger beard. He stood bare-feet in jeans and an open flannel shirt which revealed a scrawny, but a grudgingly well-defined six-pack. Graham had a feeling he was one of the men who had beaten him up at the gym but it was impossible to know without directly asking and Graham was too embarrassed and in no mood for introduction. Ignoring the young man's cheerful greeting, Graham rudely barged past, shoving the hipster aside.

With all guns blazing he entered the living room... and froze. The tableau before him arrested him completely. Shocked him to the core. There were maybe ten guys at first glance, all nude, lounging as if they were in a health spa, all over James's apartment. They were eating pizza and chatting and completely at ease. And Sam was there too. She was the only one wearing clothes, well, if you can call a man's shirt clothes. Graham's heart stopped. She was so fucking beautiful. Her hair was in a pony-tail, her long bare legs and feet hung over the thigh of a guy sitting beside her. She was laughing and eating pizza messily. On the other side of her was James, naked also, one hand stroking her thigh while he whispered in her ear and kissed the downy fur on her neck. Sam acknowledged her husband with a smile but otherwise didn't react the way you might expect. She didn't flinch or appear ashamed or guilty or embarrassed by the situation. She too was completely at ease.

"Is this your stupid prick of a husband?" someone asked.

"Yes. That's him." Sam chuckled, nodding.

"Thought he'd be taller." another joked.

"Seriously? He's a big pudgy is he not?"

"Want a slice of pizza, you dozy cunt?"

A flying slice of pizza slapped the side of Graham's head, startling him causing a raucous burst of laughter. Graham stood there bashful and red-faced. Someone else sprayed him with drink and next thing, everyone was chucking random objects, cigarettes, playing cards, books, a Playboy. Sam actually joined in too and he caught a flash of her boob as she threw a tennis shoe, laughing. The guy behind her put his hand inside her shirt and cupped her bare breast. She turned and kissed his mouth openly and deeply, their tongues licking.

"Have a drink, Graham." James laughed, pointing to the bottles on the table. Eat some pizza."

"While we eat your wife." someone sniggered.

The hipster guy in the flannel shirt came back into the room and Sam broke off the kiss to beckon him urgently, playfully complaining, "No fair, Rico! You're wearing clothes!".

Rico. For fuck's sake. Fucking millennials.

Laughing, Rico skipped around the back of the sofa to her. "It was only to answer the door! Gimme a break!" He leaned down and also French-kissed Sam openly. Graham couldn't believe his eyes. The guy on her left was groping under her shirt again while she kissed Rico who was kicking off his jeans, underwear and shirt. Graham's already broken heart shattered irreparably as he watched the love of his life close her mouth around Rico's hardening penis when he offered it. She did it automatically and Graham ached to understand that they'd all had her. All of them. Every man in this room had made love to Sam. Not made love, no. Fucked. They'd fucked her like a whore. This goddess. This stunning, incredible woman. I knew his pain. Poor Graham. To watch your wife be taken... no. To give herself... freely... it's... almost too much. His hardening ginger prick still in Sam's mouth, Rico clambered over onto the back of the sofa and perched with his legs apart so Sam could lick up and down the length of his shaft and play with his balls. James passed Rico a bottle of beer and the cheeky fucker yanked Sam's head back by the hair and poured some of the alcohol into her smiling mouth before shoving her mouth back onto his cock head. "Oh... yeaaahhhh." he mouthed at Graham. Sam was choking and laughing at the same time.

"Why am I here?" Graham demanded angrily. "You want to torture me some more, is that it? Sam, can we please go home now? Please? Stop, for fuck's sake! I'm sorry for everything. Really! I'm so, so sorry!" he was close to tears.

"Don't be so hasty." said James. We told you, you've got a job to do. Isn't that right honey?" he said, directing Sam's chin away from Rico's dick. She nodded, "That's right baby." and thrust her wet mouth onto his, her tongue probing passionately. The guy on Sam's left placed his semi-erect cock in her hand and she wanked him, kissing him in turn.

The others in the room were - three guys on the other couch, two more over on the left, there were three surrounding Graham and four more over by the bar - they were all enjoying the scene immensely. Many were stroking themselves, some openly masturbating.

Another two guys appeared from a side room, as naked as the rest, struggling with huge picture frames, like... huge! The size of giant, flat-screen T.V's! Two metres or more!

"To replace the one you vandalized." James explained.

"What?" Blurted Graham. "But... but I fixed the picture! I sellotaped it back together. You can hardly see the tear. And re-framed it and everything. Why are there so many?"

"You put a bedpost through it. Don't be a twat. And anyway, Sam wanted a new picture to replace it."

"It's true. I do." Sam agreed, still licking the tongue of the guy beside her. She was holding Rico's hard dick beside her cheek.

"Co-incidentally, my buddy Raymond over there," James nodded to a muscular hunk who was getting up from the couch. He nodded hello to Graham but Graham's eyes were glued to sight of his huge semi-hard member and He-man physique as he went to help the other two men handle the pictures. When he passed Sam, she playfully grabbed his bare ass, making him grin. "Raymond's an artist, " James continued. "A photographer. He was in search of a model and Sam was generous enough to volunteer her services."

"These are going to be in his new show next month." Sam said proudly.

Propping them against furniture, as Raymond and the others turned the pictures to view, everyone else moved forward in their seats and Graham was confronted by what had until now been only suspicion. This was a record of his wife's infidelity. He looked at the "artworks" in horror.

"I call it my "Cum Series." said Raymond.

The first picture showed Sam, naked and spread-eagled, legs pulled back so the guy eating her cunt can really go to town. Her body was coated in semen. It was close-up and visceral, captured every detail to perfection, his fingernails in her flesh, his tongue on her clit.

A guy on the couch chirped proudly, "That's me!" earning a laugh from everyone except Graham.

"I love that one." Samantha said, her lips around Rico's bell-end. She was now openly masturbating, her luscious pussy completely bald.

The exhibition was a pornographer's dream.

A close-up portrait of Sam's mouth wrapped around a giant shaft, looking up at the camera with wide subservient eyes.

She's taking a facial in another - from an impossibly massive cock! Her tongue is out while he unloads all over her open mouth.