How Firm a Foundation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not for the likes of you." James said, grinning as Sam concurred with urgent erotic moans. "Your wife needs a real man. With a real dick."

A pool of semen had collected upon the sofa cushion. James scooped it up with his fingers and forced it into Graham's mouth - much to the delight of the room.

"Fuck! Look at that! That's disgusting! What a fucking wimp!" were the jeers.

But Graham didn't care as he watched James sink deeper and deeper into Sam's vagina.

"Now. Which is your favorite picture?" James asked.

"I like the one where you're spitting in her mouth." Graham admitted, making James smile.

"You like it when I spit into your wife's mouth?"

Graham nodded.

"Like this?"

Sam stuck out her tongue, needing no encouragement and he spat directly into her mouth. Another guy couldn't help himself and turned Sam's head so he could do the same. And then another. Gleefully, they took turns spitting into Sam's willing mouth. She swallowed them all.

"Look at his fucking trouser tent! What a dim cunt!" observed one guy who was standing by Sam's head, wanking his cock against her lips. Her mouth was open slightly but she seemed somewhat oblivious.

"Look at her. She's cock drunk. We've been fucking her for five hours straight." someone said.

"Hang the picture in your bedroom and use it to wank." James continued, balls deep now. "But no fucking your wife anymore. She belongs to us."

One guy was now French-kissing Sam's mouth. She was lost in ecstasy - eyes closed - lust-drunk and insensible as continuous small orgasms made her body tremble.

"From now on you won't even get to see your beautiful wife naked. "He added. "You call me and beg for my permission. You hear me?"

"Yes Sir."

"And don't even think of giving her a hard time. This is the way things are now. Get used to it. If I hear you complain or whine like a little bitch even one time, the boys will be 'round to kick your fucking head in again. And we'll keep her for six months - passing her between us - taking turns. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir." Graham agreed sulkily.

"Be grateful we don't make you wear a cage. Though..." he added thoughtfully. "That might not be a bad idea. Okay, you've had enough. Fuck off home. We're keeping Sam another night and she's with David tomorrow. You'll see her in a couple of days. And be grateful we're not making you suck our dicks."

Everyone laughed. Sam too.

Graham nodded obediently. "Can I kiss my wife goodbye?" he asked pathetically.

James took Sam's chin in his hands and made her stop kissing his friend so he could kiss her instead. Sam moaned as she lapped and licked his tongue. She kissed him back hard, grinning as drool escaped and ran down her chin as he licked her beautiful teeth. Then he firmly moved her head back to his friend who resumed snogging her.

"No." James smirked. "Get your picture and get the fuck out. "

As he left the apartment, Graham took one last look at his loving wife - surrounded by these vultures. Holding her legs apart, James was screwing her, his muscular ass flexing. Everyone else was groping and kissing her and leaning in to eat her alive, it seemed.

Graham closed the door and left.

--

Epilogue.

Days later, our wives were together again; Karen and Sam, Kay and Michelle. It was after-hours and their private luxury leisure club had closed its doors giving privacy to a select, privileged few. Without the need of bathing costumes, they soaked together in the Jacuzzi, all with glasses of wine except my poor wife who - with only a week to go before her due date, made do with fruit-juice. The girls couldn't keep their hands off her swollen body - or each others - kissing and talking, touching and laughing; they made slow love together.

"It worked perfectly. Just as you said it would. " Sam told them, looking at Karen. She was recounting every detail of her enlightening new experience, much to their enjoyment. "I thought things were going to be frosty when I got home but Graham was a sweetheart. He overdid it actually. Trying to make up for being a prick and well, now he's properly playing the part of the... cuckoldress? Or cuckold? Cuck? Whatthefuck do you call it?" she frowned laughing.

"He's a cuck!" Kay helped her out, kissing Sam's cheek, grinning. "Same as my husband. We've turned them into cuckolds."

"They've turned themselves into cuckolds!" Michelle corrected her.

Karen nodded, agreeing. "We've given them exactly what they wanted. Deep down"

"It's true." said Kay. "You oughta see the state of poor Stephen now that I'm fucking his Dad. Honestly, he walks around with a permanent erection and this dopey look on his face." They burst out laughing at the face she imitated. "His dad is such a pervert!" she confided in a low voice, making the girls' lean closer for details. "He makes me wear tiny tshirts that show off the underside of my boobs. No bra. Never a bra! Bra's are banned. He likes to grab my tits every time I pass him. And tiny little knickers too. And huge fuck-me trainers! Oh, and knee-high socks! He makes me dress like that in front of Stephen! Seriously! He feels me up in front of his own son!"

She was laughing and so were the others.

"He'll let me wear skimpy denim shorts or a short skirt when his friends are over though."

"But still the t-shirt?" asked Michelle. He lets his friends' see your... underboobs?"

Kay's cheeks turned red. "He lets his friends do more than that! Let's just say... their hands have free rein and if they can grab hold of me, I have to sit in their laps for five minutes and let them touch me!"

The girls' cried out mirthfully. "Fucking perverts!" laughed Sam.

"That's nothing! The other day at the bowling club they all pulled off my shorts and knickers and didn't give them back! They let me keep my top on 'cos it didn't hide my tits one bit. And it said "Fuck Slut" on it, which they all found highly amusing. I had to walk around like that the whole fucking day!"

"Did anyone fuck you?" asked Karen.

"No. Only James's Dad gets to do that. But they properly felt me up!" she exhaled, making them laugh. "Okay. A few of them might have... you know... ate my..."

"Pussy?" Michelle suggested, grinning as Kay nodded, blushing.

"Oh. He really is a pervert though! Do you know what he did last night?" Kay continued. "He's staying with us for a few days. He's been doing that a LOT recently."

"I'll bet he has." Karen threw in.

"Stephen and I were in bed... making love. It was the middle of the night. Stephen's penis was actually inside me and I was on top."

The women nodded, wide eyed.

"His Dad walks into the room, totally naked, grabs me from behind and lifts me off my husband's dick, takes me into the bedroom and impales me on his bigger dick!"

They gasped, "What did you do?" grinned Karen.

"I came so hard I nearly fainted!"

They exploded.

"And what did Stephen do?"

"He wanked himself to sleep, listening to me be fucked like an animal in the next room!" she giggled. "And he loved it! So don't feel sorry for him. Stephen loves being a cuckold!"

"Same with Craig." Michelle added. "He helped me move out last week. I've moved in with David now. His boss."

All the girls' glanced at each other, uncertain. "You've actually moved out? Oh no!"

"But that's just it. Craig... is turned on by it! When I told him I was moving in with David, he pulled his dick out and wanked like crazy! He shot all over the floor and didn't care that I stood there watching or that it was humiliating for him."

"Are you going to go back with your husband?"

"Maybe. Eventually. But I might divorce him first." she grinned. "Just to really give him a treat. Really make him a cuck. That'll blow his balls off!"

Laughing, Kay shook her head. "I don't understand why our men are such pervs!"

"All men are pervs." said Michelle, matter of factly. "At the office, David makes me suck off his board members every month. Then they make me do the minutes topless, covered in their cum. Filthy bastards." she grinned as everyone spluttered, laughing. "And the other day he let a client fuck me while they signed papers on my back! Using me as a table! Hey! Stop laughing! I was a table!"

Just then, two older ladies, both nude, entered through the swing doors, casually chatting with James Thompson who just happened to be following at the moment. He was also naked. The ladies' waved hello to the girls and said goodbye to James and headed for the sauna.

"Good evening." James sang cheerfully, answering their summons to join them. He positioned himself on the ledge between Karen and Sam's shoulders, only his legs in the water. The four of them smiled, enjoying the sight of his cock and balls bobbing on the surface. Karen caressed his soft member like a little friendly pet and gave it a teensy peck as Kay and Michelle made him a glass of wine.

"I was in the shower." Sam said, continuing their conversation. "It was the day after you... finished using me and let me go home." she grinned up at James. He smiled back, urging her to go on. "I was in the shower when Graham yanked open the curtain all of a sudden. I didn't hear him come in and... I swear, I got such a fright I nearly jumped outta my fucking skin thinking about Hitchcock's Psycho! Stop laughing!" Sam giggled. "Honestly! After all the humiliation James and his friends' subjected him to..."

James chuckled naughtily and Sam nudged him hard with her elbow. "As if beating him up wasn't enough, you know they even forced Graham to eat my ass!"

"What's wrong with that?" James interjected. "Your asshole is gorgeous!"

"Well, yeah. But there was a cock in it at the time!"

Michelle, Kay and Karen spluttered and laughed. Someone let out an ungainly snort which made them laugh even harder.

"But seriously," Sam continued. "After all that... bullying and humiliation... I wondered if he might not... lose the plot and..."

"Murder you?" James joked.

"Yes! Murder me! Actually murder me! I mean.. it could have happened!"

No one spoke for a while and then Kay asked. "So, what happened? What did you do?"

"While I was in the shower? I laughed playfully and hid my naughty bits." she grinned. "I covered my pussy but he could still see my tits and I said - Honey! You can't be in here! Remember the rules? James is the only one who is allowed to see me naked!"

James nodded. "What did he do?"

"Same as your Craig," Sam nodded to Michelle. "He nearly came on the spot!" making everyone laughing again. "He skulked off with a terrific boner in his pants. He was going to wank but I yelled after him and told him not to. He begged so much I let him eat my ass while I dried myself but he wasn't allowed to touch himself."

"Your ass? You dirty slut!" Kay joked.

"My pussy was still too sore after the pounding it took." Sam admitted, playfully nudging James once more."

"You're still coming over on Friday for a repeat performance?" James asked. "My friends' are looking forward to it."

"Yes." Sam replied with no hesitation. She blushed hard though, making Kay and Michelle wonder just what sort of depravity they had in mind for her.

"No fair." Karen sulked, pouting her bottom lip. "I wanna get fucked. 'Cept I've gotta have this stupid baby!"

The girls' laughingly wrapped their arms around her. James did likewise, kissing Karen's lips and stroking her belly tenderly.

"I can't wait to meet the little tyke."

"Just try not to get Sam pregnant too. If you can help it!" Karen playfully warned.

"I can't make any promises there. Sorry." he winked at Sam who grinned, blushing, and gave her a quick kiss too.

The End