How Firm a Foundation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's sucking two dicks in another and grinning so beautifully at the camera. And that's it. It's her smile that does it. It's somehow more erotic than the porn!

Another is a close up of her vagina being fucked mercilessly. There is literally cum everywhere. Whoever the lucky fucker is, he's just ejaculated inside her and is still continuing to pound. You can just see her face and one of her breasts through the gap. She looks cock-drunk.

They went on and on, each image worse than the one previous. Sam, over on the couch reached climax, cumming hard as the men on both sides embraced, kissed and fondled her but Graham barely noticed. He couldn't take his eyes off the stunning pornography.

In one, James was spitting into her mouth and fucking her pussy at the same time. He pinned her legs together and held them over his shoulder, high heels in the air, aiming her ass so the camera could perfectly capture his perfect porn prick between her delicious labia. It was her open mouth and tongue sticking out, begging for his spit, that made this one a fucking nut-buster.

"I love that one. It's so dirty!" said Sam, blushing.

Rico started working up a mouthful of saliva and his friend on the left did the same and Graham watched horrified as they showily spat into her willing mouth. Sam was so turned on she started wanking both their dicks furiously, spreading her legs for their fingers.

The next one nearly stopped Graham's heart. Sam was fucking a fat, bald man who looked like a bulldog. She was on top of him, riding him like she was in the fucking Grand National while he gripped her legs. Both were completely naked but they were in a parlour - a club! There was a bar and people wearing clothes around them!

"We took Sam to a swingers' club." said James."That old sod is the Club President. He insisted on fucking Sam for an hour before taking her off to his private room for the rest of the night."

Sam grinned, saying nothing.

Graham began to stammer but the next picture hit him like a slap - in reverse cowboy, Sam was lifting herself off a cock and a river of thick white cum was literally pouring out of her red, used pussy. The perfect cream-pie shot.

The one after that actually made Graham cry out. Sam was licking cum off the floor! It was utterly disgusting! She was used; sweat covered and flushed; hair soaked and matted; licking semen up off the floor.

"She's developed a real taste for cum." someone said.

"No!" Graham wailed. No! I don't believe it. Sam, how could you? That's so... so gross! And fucking unhygienic!"

The room started laughing and a guy on the couch, who'd been wanking the whole time, stood up and deliberately started ejaculating all over James's polished wood floor to much cheering and hollering. Another guy on edge did the same, shooting massive ropes of ejaculate all over the floor.

All eyes turned expectantly to Sam who, grinning, didn't hesitate. Biting her lip sexily, she crawled on all fours across the floor and solely for their entertainment, debased herself by licking up the pools of semen. She didn't just lap it up, she smeared her tongue through the pools of fat glob, sucking it into her mouth noisily and spitting it back out. All the time she was still wearing the large white shirt but guys behind her stared at her ass and cunt while she lapped up the disgusting mess.

"In that picture, she'd just taken fifteen cum-shots in her mouth before spitting it all over the floor." James elaborated.

Graham didn't even hear him. He couldn't take his eyes off his wife, spreading her legs for the men and painstakingly sucking up every clump of semen, licking the floor until it was spotless. Another guy, not to be outdone began wanking onto the arm of the leather couch. Sam was there in a shot, like a cat waiting for its cream and only when he'd fully discharged did she lovingly start sucking up the vile mess.

Everyone was speechless. And every dick was solid. Graham's included.

Another arresting photo showed a colossal dick between Sam's tits. He'd cum all over chest and she was laughing while he, whoever it was, massaged the spunk all over her boobs.

David Cosgrove made an appearance in the next. He was kitted out in his suit, standing fully dressed over Sam who knelt on the floor at his knees. She was wearing a short dress but the top was pulled down revealing her bare breasts. Her arms were behind her, tied maybe and her legs were spread apart. Even though you couldn't see her pussy you just knew she wasn't wearing knickers. David Cosgrove had her hair wrapped around his fist and Sam's expression, her tongue out as far as it would go made this image somehow more inflammatory than many of the others. She was David's fuck-slut.

"This is the only picture that doesn't have cum in it." Raymond said, regrettably.

"It's too good to leave out though." said Sam, still licking ejaculate off her hands. "Besides, what he did to me later more than makes up for it."

"You mean this one." said Raymond.

In this horrifying image, Sam had been fucked to within an inch of her life. David's dick, as hard as an iron bar was stretching out her cheek. With sweat or semen, tears and throat-goo, her make-up was utterly ruined. She looked completely used and the intense proximity of the shot captured it all.

"I've to go over to David's tomorrow night." Sam told everyone. "He says he's gonna split me in half." she grinned as she said it.

"And you're looking forward to it!" A guy on the seat said.

"Let him try." she beamed, nodding. "David also wants me to get breast implants." she added, much to everyone's surprise. "He's offered to pay for them and everything! At a high end clinic on Harley St. He even contacted them and they sent out an information pack."

This split the room. Half the guys objected loudly and the other half thought it'd be a good idea. Someone said they needed to see her breasts to decide and grinning, rolling her eyes, Sam opened her shirt and bared her chest to the room.

"Honey, your tits are perfect!" said James.

"David wants to make me his... what did he say? His "Bimbo fuck-slut." she laughed.

"You're not getting a boob job Sam!" Graham said so forcefully that Sam raised her eyebrows and said, "Really?"

"Really."

"That makes me consider getting one all the more, since you object so much."

The guys' started laughing and applauding Sam. "You tell the dozy fucko!" and "Go on girl." and throwing random articles at Graham once more.

The next photograph was missionary position but the guy, standing, was pummeling into Sam's asshole. His fingers, deep in her pussy were hooked around her pubic bone and buried deep in her g-spot. He's using her cunt as a handle to lift her entire weight and Sam, head thrown back is lost in passion.

Another picture showed Sam sprawled across thee laps of three naked men with erections. Using both hands she was fucking herself with an orange dildo. Legs wide open and breasts squeezed lusciously together, her eyes were closed and she was making the same o-face we'd just witnessed as she came.

In the next she was spread-eagled on her back - a close-up of her cunt and the erect cock of the man beneath her. He'd just pulled out of her and sprayed cum all up her writhing body. It looked like a river, fertile and obscene. Their mouths were closed together in a romantic post-coital kiss.

"That was you!" said Sam cheerfully to a guy called Paul, one of the guy's who'd fetched the frames. She beckoned him over and greedily swallowed the head of his dick, closing her eyes. She bobbed enthusiastically before releasing him wanking his wet rod lovingly. "I loved fucking you!" she beamed up at Paul, who kissed her back appreciatively.

"You're a lucky, lucky man." Paul said, looking down on Graham.

Sam playfully swatted his ass and kissed his cock-head once more before releasing him.

Another picture showed Sam doing exactly what she was doing now - she was on her knees sucking a giant dick. The guy held her hair and her naked breasts, chest and delicate, sensual neck. It was very powerful and erotic as fuck.

They went on and on. Hardcore pornography but erotica too. One picture was a close up of Sam's mouth hungrily kissing a guy. In another, she's stark naked on top of someone, sitting on his lap in a leather armchair in a library. The shot is from behind showing her long hair and side boob. Like every picture, it too was professionally lit, the colour and light intensifying the scene.

In the final picture, the hipster-guy reclined on a wooden chair. Sam was upside down on top of him sucking his dick and gripping his shaft while he ate her pussy, holding her ass in both hands, his entire face was between her legs. It showed well the sensual curve of her back, neck and one of her breasts. Her hair hung down and her lips sealed tightly around his girth was maddeningly erotic. It was worryingly romantic - like watching two lovers.

Graham saw that everyone was now looking at him eagerly. Something was going on. Even Sam. She was naked, her hands in her lap.

"Pick one, you fucking idiot." said someone.

"We only get to choose one so choose wisely." said Sam. "The guys here are going to get rest. One each. Well, all except poor Rodger here who is married. His wife would have a fit." She consolingly patted the knee of a dark haired guy beside her perched on the edge of the couch who pouted his lip like a kid who'd just dropped his ice-cream cone. Laughing, she threw herself into his open arms, pressing her nakedness against his stiff manhood in a tight embrace. Rodger squeezed her tight, caressing her perfect bare ass.

"No. No fucking way!" Graham suddenly wailed, unable to take it. "I'm sorry but this is ridiculous! This isn't happening" he was becoming shrill. "I'm leaving and Sam... please. You're coming with me. This has gone on long enough!"

"Calm down, you fucking imbecile." a guy demanded. "Yeah. Don't be such a cunt!" added someone else.

"As for these!" Graham seized roughly the nearest picture. "I want them destroyed or I'm going to the police! Hey! Let me go!"

Hands grabbed the picture out of Graham's clutches and clamped hold of his arms. Graham thrashed violently, gripped by panic and anger.

"Honey, I want the boys to have these photographs!" said Sam, still in Rodger's arms. He was kissing the side of her mouth while she talked. "I want to be the first thing they see when they wake up in the morning. I want them to wank their beautiful cocks and think about doing all sorts of terrible nasty shit to me!" She squealed suddenly as Rodgers fingers slipped inside her wet, available cunt. "You're so naughty!" she cried, letting him kiss her mouth. She kissed him back, her tongue delving deeply. She moved his free hand to her breast and made him pinch her nipple.

"Calm the fuck down, Graham!" James tried to warn him but it was too late. Graham lashed out and punched one of the men closest to him. He socked him hard on the jaw and shoved another guy full in the chest. The men lunged at him as one - all except Rodger who had his hands full.

"Not again!" Graham roared. He kicked and punched and scratched and even tried to bite a few but he had no chance against these guys. He barely had time to curl into a defensive ball before they returned in kind and started kicking the shit out of my poor friend.

"I love the way your dicks fly all over the place when you beat up my husband." he heard his wife laughing and thought, "This is too surreal. This can't be happening. Homo-erotic fuckery!" He glimpsed phallus's flying around amidst the chaos and despite the punches and kicks raining down, he wanted to laugh! It was just too absurd!

A searing bolt shot through his head as someone stomped his head, slamming it against the floor. The bullies were laughing. Insults too. "You fucking loser!" "Stupid dip-shit!" "Fine piece of ass like that - what a stupid fucking dopey cunt!" they jeered. It went on and on - how long, he couldn't tell. Worried for Sam - sure she'd be running to his help or frightened and anxious - he fought for a glimpse of her. To his utter dismay and bewilderment, Sam was now on Rodger's lap. She was fucking the entire length of his rigid pole, using her arms and legs to lift herself up and down repeatedly. Her stomach muscles rippled, her cunt stretched to max. Her mouth was open, panting. Rodger must've thought he'd died and gone to Heaven!

"Let me up you fucking cunts!!!" Graham roared. The bullies laughed and continued stomping him. Five minutes passed or ten perhaps. "Aw, poor little dude. Hey, let him up! He wants to see his wife." One of them mocked. A hand seized him roughly by the hair and yanked him to his knees.

"Oh, God, yes! Oh GOD! Rodger, make me cum, baby. Fuck! You feel so good inside me!" Sam panted. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Look at your wife, fucko! She needs a real man! Not a cunt like you!"

"Hit him with your cocks again!" Sam ordered, grinning.

Laughing, James Thompson forced Graham's face against his balls and held him so tightly Graham thought he'd suffocate. Many hands seized his head and they all crammed tightly around him, slapping his face with their hard cocks.

"Look, he fucking loves it! Sammy, you never told us how much your husband likes cock!"

Sam was laughing despite herself. "Graham, Honey, every one of those delicious penis's have been inside me!"

"This one was inside her ass." said Rico the hipster, smacking his nose. "I made her cum from an ass-fucking!"

"I fucked her in the ass too." said another.

"So did I." added a third.

"Fuck. We've all fucked her in the ass."

"I prefer her cunt." said someone.

"When you shoot your load inside her womb she cums really fucking hard. I made her pass out."

"She's definitely gonna be pregnant when we let her go. She must've had two litres of spunk up inside her over the last week alone!"

"Do you mind, Sam?" James asked her, grinning. "Do you mind if we knock you up?"

Sam couldn't answer with speech because she was climaxing but she shook her head vigorously. No. She didn't mind if they made her pregnant.

Facing them, she was fucking Rodger's cock with her whole body. Her stomach muscles undulated like a belly-dancer as her hips moved back and forth - her tits, with her new diamond love-heart nipple rings - looking fucking incredible! She wrapped an arm around the back of Rodger's shoulder, squashing her breast against his face - he licked her nipple automatically. With her hair now flying loose, framing her beautiful face, mouth parted and breathing hard, they made such an erotic sight that everyone stopped to watch.

Graham seized the moment and breaking free, punched the nut-sack dangling closest to his face. God, it was satisfying but the consequences were swift and resolute.

One of the attackers slammed Graham's head against the floor - rattling his teeth together. More kicks. Lots more but Graham was unaware as everything went black.

How long he was unconscious, he had no idea. Probably not long though.

The feeling of rough hands shook him awake and blinking, he became aware that he was being dragged across the floor and slumped into a seated position before the couch, between someones hairy legs. James? Was it James's legs? Whoever it was, his dick was inside Sam's asshole. She was on top of him, on her back, legs held akimbo. They'd positioned him so closely he could lick the slick shaft that was fucking his wife's bowels. No. Wait. That wasn't James. James was beside him and talking into his ear though he was too groggy to understand what he was saying. The cock inside his wife's asshole belonged to someone else and had his undivided attention.

Graham wondered if it hurt being ass-fucked so mercilessly. He looked up and saw a guy standing over her, having sex with her mouth. She was smiling up at the guy, laughing at something he was saying - the dimples in her cheeks were so sexy, her teeth gently biting his dick, licking him. Someone else was going to town on her breasts, eating and sucking like a fat kid at a buffet. Her cunt was vivid and glistening, squashed fat by the cock in her ass, begging to be tasted.

Her ass was suddenly lifted off the enormous member and Graham's face was forced forward towards her gaping asshole. There was more laughter from the room as he plunged his tongue deeply into her anus but he didn't care, he wanted her. He wanted his wife! He ate her rectum with desperate passion, caring nothing for the jeering onlookers.

A few moments later, James rudely yanked Graham's head back by the hair, holding him and forcing him to watch the cock re-enter. "Ohgodyes!" Sam gasped, as it plunged deep into her guts. James sent her to even greater heights when he started massaging Sam's clit, circling her bud and pinching it between his strong fingers. "Oh, James!" Sam groaned. "That feels so fucking good! I'm... ohgod!""

"Pay attention." James said to Graham. "Hear what I'm saying. Your wife is our slut now. Okay?"

Graham was dizzy and spellbound as he watched James's hand expertly tease her folds. He parted them and revealed a fat glob of white discharge... or was it semen? It was cum. Yes. It was semen. The guy, Rodger, on the couch - he must have ejaculated inside her. So who was fucking her ass? Had they all really ejaculated inside her vagina? She wasn't on the pill, Graham knew! She always insisted he wear condoms and on no account, ever let him ejaculate inside her.

James slowly played with the white blob and then lovingly rubbed it onto his own cock that Graham now saw with revulsion, was bumping against his face this whole time! He could feel James grinning as he stroked his dick, standing viciously hard.

"Look at your wife. What a fucking beautiful slut! You don't deserve her so we're taking her from you. She deserves real cock." he batted his erection against Graham's cheek, making him flinch. "She's all ours from now on. You don't fuck her anymore. Only we get to fuck her. In fact... I don't even want you seeing her naked from now on." He wanked his cock slowly as he talked, forcing Graham to watch. His fingers travelling up and down the full length of his shaft, nudging Graham's nose and lips, they were so close. "Can you hear me? Nod if you understand."

Graham glanced at Sam, now fucking with more urgency, her leg was quivering as another orgasm tore through her.

"Look! Your wife loves being fucked in the ass! I like her pussy better. I love how tight she is. Her cunt really grips my dick. I love cumming inside her belly. I really do want to knock her up. Pound a little baby into her belly like I did with Karen. Would you like that?"

Dumbly, Graham found himself nodding. His dick was so hard it hurt.

"Good boy. It shouldn't take too long, I think. Given that I'm gonna empty my balls into your wife every fucking day from now on. Understand? You bring her to me when I call and you'll ask me politely - please Sir. Fuck my wife."

Graham nodded. He felt groggy and stupid but yes. Shamefully, he wanted this.

James turned Graham's his head so they could watch the ass-fucker shoot his load inside Sam. James's shaft was pressed against Graham's cheek as James wanked his cock-head more vigorously but Graham was oblivious, watching the twitching scrotum deposit its seed.

"Do you like that? Do you like watching your wife fuck?"

"Yes."

"Yes - Sir" James corrected.

"Yes, Sir. "

"Good boy."

Sam's anus puckered tightly around the cock as it was removed and everyone leaned in to watch white cum pour out. James, still holding Graham's hair, smeared the semen with his dick and, well coated, slowly entered her pussy. Only the head at first - then he pulled out so he could enjoy re-entering. He did this again and again, reinforcing the fact that she was now his and he'd play with her as he pleased.