All Comments on 'How Hannah Met Mr. H'

by Sirs_Good_Girl_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
desjdesjalmost 6 years ago

Like it hope there's more

PlushpuppyPlushpuppyalmost 6 years ago
Damn

Extremely hot and sexy

InSearchOfMeInSearchOfMealmost 6 years ago

Love it, please continue writing about this couple!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a bad start...

... just a couple of suggestions. The tense slipped a bit in the early story - from past to present and back - an easy error to make and also to rectify in the future. Also, you put your thoughts in single parentheses through most of the story. Thoughts do not require any parentheses. Finally, and it's such a shame, you wrote about a woman "squirting." "Squirting" is a physiological impossibility! The glands that produce the lubricant for a woman's vagina just do not contain any kind of reservoir that could cause such a phenomenon. Simple as that. Any extra fluid "squirting" out can only be urine. (Not as awful as it may sound, all urine is sterile until it leaves the body. Fresh urine will only smell if there is, for example, a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Similarly, there would little/no taste unless, for example, there is a high level of sugar present.) I won't go into Hannah being presented with a full contract after a small amount of reading and no real knowledge of the lifestyle. One mention of the word "Red" does not a set of traffic lights make! Nor was there any hint of discovering hard or soft limits...

Despite the above, I did enjoy this and hope you will continue the story ☺ I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirs_Good_Girl_@Sirs_Good_Girl_
35 Followers
I am an aspiring author, I like to throw my first draft story ideas out here to find if people are enjoying them before I carry on writing and developing the story.