All Comments on 'How High a Price: Long Ending'

by BDad

Sort by:
  • 334 Comments (Page 4)
AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

The writing want bad. I hated the story though. Got tired of the guy explaining why he was at fault because woman are just property and it's his job to defend his property and territory.

As for Strickner... Scum bag but let's be honest... He didn't get her. He didn't offer a quid pro quo. He didn't theater her job. He held her, leg and his wife, and she figured him. Sorry. Fault is 100 percent hers. She's not property he stole. She's a person that made a choice. Maybe you can forgive her but not by pretending she's not human enough to make choices.

This author doesn't' appear to write anymore here it seems but if he did I'd probably avoid his works....

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

That’s a *5 just for the beating he gave Stickner, who as a real asshole. He was too easy on Susan, but that didn’t kill the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great job of exploring the emotions that result from an affair, and the difficulties surrounding reconciliation.

Beautiful writing. Great read. 5*

Ed

DeanofMeanDeanofMean12 months ago

Not sure if he is just a better man than I am, or a bigger coward afraid to move on and is allowing things to be justified. Either way, wonderfully written thax for that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"...She smiled as he walked through the garage door "You're home early today..." Well that's obvious...he's home Early everyday isn't he? 🙄

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was going so well. And then you killed it with the weak ending between Early and Susan.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really, REALLY! like it when the scumbags get hurt. One of my favorite sayings about the crappie people of the would is "will see their best moment as dog chow" but bo you know how hard it is to gain discreet access to a commercial meat grinder these days?😈👿💀☠️

OldbuddyOldbuddy9 months ago

Good story thank you. Cut it by a third. Wordy.

James G 5James G 58 months ago

There's some SERIOUS BS in this story. A firm knowing Stickner's history & then hearing her story would NOT just let her happily walk out the door without trying to get some sort of NDA or promise not to sue. Comparing her deliberate calculated planning and lying over a period of DAYS to distractedly driving too fast is ludicrous. There were a lot of other dropped balls here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You've been fluffing left and right while on meth writing this story, it seems your mouth has become a cum recepticle for any man that has fucked your wife, your female and male loved ones and of course your own holes, by slurping, licking, drinking, swallowing from the source, scooping it in your mouth, etc.

Get a grip on reality! You've turned him into a spineless cuck that takes his wife back and apologises when he lashes out ay the whore after less then a week since she was caught.

I'd ask what kind of horrendous puss infested cum hole you are but it is already been established. I'm quite certain it's been a long while since you've had actual morning breath and not having your breath smell like cum, piss and (literal) shit all hours of the day.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your story explains everything but the two most important issues: 1. Why would Early want to stay married to a cheating whore?; and 2. Why would Early not just chuck Susan for a newer better woman.

Beautiful women are like a bag of Doritos…they are commonplace and always more to be had. There is nothing in Susan that shows her to be a special woman or a wife worth keeping. Better cut bait and divorce her. The author tells a story but not one wher she is worth loving or being married to. If I were Early’s employer I would not advance a man who tolerates infidelity and being disrespected and disloyalty. Nothing in this story shows Susan as worthy of being married to

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This would have been a four except, or is it accept, for the multitude of grammar errors and misspells. All you so-called writers should pay me the big bucks to correct your messes so you wouldn't look so stupid!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm having trouble suspending disbelief.....while early is sitting there in the dark and she's telling a straight up lie about missing him and being in a lonely and telling sticky that she was his til Early got home shows me she knew exactly what she was doing...she wanted to fuk Sticky just as much as he her. She clearly knew right from wrong and was clearly into what she was doing...just didn't think she'd get caught and she'd be a partner to boot...Suppose she did get home before Early did? Would she have admitted what she did even proudly or would she keep it to herself and at some point she realized she could get=t away with again either in her office, away on business or just a quickie in the bath room for some sort of gain...or maybe just fun. It certainly wasn't Earley's fault she lost respect for him and thought little at the time about repercussions...and maybe have no repercussions at all....planting a seed of future dalliances that would at some point sprout. Original was great story this 2+

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel that you decided that RAAC was necessary regardless of the evil of the wife and it was clear early in your approach. As a result you are receiving very nasty comments. I personally couldnt read more and fast forwarded to the unsatisfying end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

★★★★★★ Yeah, I didn't miscount! Your "ending" was long - long to the point that I rarely embark on such a winding trail. This "closing" was the best article I have read in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope, this ending is not consistent with logic. If he were going to remain married to this calculating cuckoldress, Early would politely have asked John to put another load of his semen into her unfaithful cunt so that Early could slowly and meticulously lick it out. It is the life he willingly chose by remaining her disrespected husband and cuckold. Some might now suggest another traditional bond between cuck and bull, but is too early for Early to offer John fellatio. That aspect of the life he has chosen will evolve for Early later.

orion2bear2orion2bear24 months ago

She had no reason to fear her husband

SexecutionerSexecutioner4 months ago

I'm betting the B in BDad stands for Bitch. 10 pages of lame assed, beaten to death, simp porn RAAC.

Let's review, wanton betrayal and disrespect. Slut pays no atonement or penance, but go nuclear on the AP. And in the end, they go skipping down the road hand & hand happily ever after.

You may not like cucky stories (though that's debatable) you sure champion the simp.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

I haven't liked the other versions of this story, but I luke this one.5💥💥💥💥💥

"When Ashes fall, legends rise." Nice thought. Everything has a cause, every cause has a consequence. Some are simple, some are not. Some are very close to terminal. Stickner was a rabid animal, I would have destroyed him, as a person, as a lawyer, and as a husband/father. I have no mercy, I don’t forgive and never forget.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This ain´t Pearl Harbor level stuff, but it draws the same result. In the words of Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one messed up writeup, poorly written is an understatement .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The makings of a great version until you tried to equate a driving offense with having an affair. It was a pathetic attempt to justify your plot change and frankly made what followed laughable. People who have been treated like Early whether male or female, suffer for years and will remember at any time. They never fully forgive or forget. Thats the reality and i accept that for the sake of a reconciliation you wanted to bend reality a bit but come on, you completely suspended belief.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

written loose should've been lose..... she fell to the flood...= floor Hit him with an open hand? that's a slap... I'd think it was a fist... Stickner had forced his way into their house... same as breaking and entering... Previously warned to stay away and he shows up anyway... The P.I's report of Stickner's previous divorces and modes of operation which the senior partners "covered up". The story doesn't tell but I'm thinking that the firm's Partners had more than enough of Stickner's antics.. Early sues the firm and dear John ends up divorced again and this time fired. black listed, etc. But then, this is just a story I give it a 5 as the M.C. fights for the marriage.

rereadreread2 months ago

A good story, but she got off to easy. If it was real life she would cheat again. I give 7 years to forget.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

LOST ME ONE P.ONE, wanted to save marriae. incredibly stupid. Susan is incredibly stupid skank slut.. Deserve eac oter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story destroyed itself with the constant repetitive dialog for chapters on end instead of proceeding with the storey..You authors should also realise you over value "love". A wife no matter what, would never stab someone in the back that they ACTUALLY loved.She wanted the sex period..As for Early-what can one say about him. He forgot about his pride,self esteem and integrity. He could not think for himself by accepting excuses from others and wife for his wifes behaviour.This is contrary to your presentation of him.. Everyone blames Stickner,yes he was an ass hole.BUT she says NO,nothing happens.He CAN'T do anything without her saying so. SHE is the one that went out of the way to propose and have the long weekend..Early is a moron.A loving husband would be willing to die for wife/family,BUT NEVER for a wife that betrays him. You truly ruined this tale.You seem to like MCs that are simpletons..3stars..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It all ended for me as of page 6, the two offending parts were, one when May is talking to Early and she states how women have to work twice as hard and as much as men to gain any respect or rewards, though this "may" be true, the fact that in the end they still only did the same job to the same standard as a man would have! How do you think men feel when completing the same job but getting zero respect or rewards? Men work tirelessly at jobs they hate for years, rarely getting even a thank you let alone gaining any respect or bonus rewards. The second offense was May comparing such a thing as speeding "which can and does happen" occasionally "unconsciously" without thought, even if done with complete intention because you're late or whatever reason it's just fk'n speeding! It is not immoral or unethical or a sin that happens to be in the top 10 twice (yes twice) once for thinking it and once for doing it! -Christianity hey who knew- good people with morals that's who!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The distracted driving analogy was nauseating. 4 stars.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 month ago

I loved the male M/C and the development you poured into him. The story was told so well my Adrenalin was actually pumping at 100 MPH. Thankfully someone wrote a story that depicted a wronged spouse as a strong person. Also, not much imagination was needed to see Stricker attacking a female. Jeez talk about a mis-calculation by doing the attack in the guys home. Finally this was one sort of naturalistic ending that fit the circumstances... No need for more in depth exploitation of the future. ....

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 month ago

P.S. Be nice if you started writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Jings- the people in this story could talk all four legs off a donkey and the bugger would still run away for some peace and quiet given the chance.

skruff101skruff10129 days ago

So at its core this story is about one lawyer getting fucked (figuratively and literally) by a fellow lawyer. Are we shocked at their behaviour? We all know the legal community are the paragons of morality and the epitome of honourable and ethical values. Yeah well it is a fantasy site after all.

This story has a few alternates floating around the LW category one or two actually end the correct way…divorce.

Adding another ten pages to the other efforts is quite something, unfortunately it doesn’t add anything new to the conflict within Early and Susan’s relationship. We get it he’s a nice guy she’s a cheat and John’s a snake, why did it take ten pages of interminable talk to get to a frankly shoddy and predictable denouement.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Atavistic modern man's fantasy. Did King Arthur feel as bad with his wife's betrayal? Did his Queen feel as remorseful? Did the final confrontation really purge the bipolar poison of their shaky relationship? Was she really subconsciously fearful of her husband's Alpha side, or was she secure in his valuation of her?

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Of course he got back with that stupid selfish whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous