All Comments on 'How High a Price: Long Ending'

by BDad

Sort by:
  • 332 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!

I cried, laughed, cheered. Been a long time since I expierenced such emotions. I am still shaking. The best I have read on this site or many other sites or books.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

That without a doubt is the best, most ass kicking story I've read.

My only complaint is that I wish I HAD WRITTEN IT!

It is not too long. If you tried to make it shorter it would have lost some of it's focus.

BRAVO!!!!

I only wish the grading scale went higher.

A very Jelious

Rob Conner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
About Time

I loved it, its what real life is like. The stories on here were getting bad. Maybe there are men out there that can live with and let a wife do that, but I have never known any. Your story is what I think is more true to life ... real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yes

Just to say as everyone else has so far. An excellent story,what a lot of people would like to do if they could I would figure. Loved it Thank You for all of us

ryu77ryu77almost 20 years ago
Excellent read!!

Everything that I ever wanted in a cheating wife story was described in this one. If it had more sex it would have been perfect.

Heck, what the hell am I talking about? This story IS perfect!!

I hope you become a regular writer in here.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sould be its own story

For a first effort you did well. However, I'm not so sure that it was wise to attempt a sequel for a classic for which I believe no sequel can ever do justice.

As a "stand-alone" story, it held my interest, although I did struggle with its length. As a sequel, I felt that you made too many assumptions that were not intimated in the original. In 'the Troubador's' original the entire crux of the story was the skewed judgment exhibited by "Susan." The character of "John Stickner" seemed to be ancillary. A number of the sequels have painted that character to be malicious and conniving. Why? Nothing in the original intimates any such traits. Regardless of anything that his character might have said or done, the fact is, as the original relates, that "Susan" cheated on her husband, "Early," and that she willingly lied to him concerning her wherabouts while he was supposedly away. In their ensuing discussion, she couldn't comprehend why "Early" didn't understand she had done it for them and how she felt she owed this dalliance to "John Stickner." Her failure to understand her betrayal made for the dilemma that "Early" faced in deciding whether or not his marriage would be salvaged. "John Stickner" was the 'vehicle' by which she indulged her infidelity, not necessarily was he the cause of it.

I too am so very tired of those stories depicting husbands who meekly accept their cuckolding, and particularly those wherein the husband actually encourages it. I certainly did enjoy finding no such husband in your story. Good luck in future efforts. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One Word

FANASTIC!! This is one of the best stories I've read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
best ending ever

This is by far the best ending I have read. There was another ending that I liked but John, didn't get the ass kicking he deserved. You provided a much better ending. Thank You, you are one hell of a writer.

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent

By far the best sequel to date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A very satisfying ending

However this ending still leaves Early's marriage in another precarious state. Namely that his actions left Susan with another emotion to deal with in addition to what she's already felt, fear of her own husband.

Early deliberately unleashed his past talents for mayhem right in front of his wife. True, given the situation he found at home, his reaction was almost inevitable. However, knowing that the raw violence she saw before her could easily be directed towards her at any time she displeases him will have effects that last long after her affair is forgotten.

The thought processes going on in Early's mind was very interesting. While I found myself sometimes cheering him on early in this story, in the last three pages I found myself not even remotely liking his character anymore. As he went along in the story he shifted from a fairly normal human being dealing with his problem into, as I see it, a remote, cold spirited man, a man that's spiritually and emotionally dead.

That said, I find it very interesting that the two most interesting alternative endings cast Early as either Seal or, in this story, an unnamed, though obviously military, intel agent. Something that wasn't even mentioned in the origional story. The other five alternatives to date attempted to work with a civilian Early and had much less impact and less emotionally satisfying endings.

My thoughts anyway,

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent ...just excellent

I was skeptical at first because sequels are rarely as good as the opening stories. This one was a well welcome exception. Your ending, with Susan having a feeling a fear in the recesses of her mind...that was just brilliant.

To paraphrase the 'good book', the fear of the lord is the beginning of all wisdom. You've taken fear and love and juxtaposed them in the perfect position. Of course, the feminists we really hate this ending!

firstknight2525firstknight2525almost 20 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I don't know what else but simply wonderful. It had sex, violence ... drama ... simple wonderful

looking4itlooking4italmost 20 years ago
troubador should be proud

okay it was long, on that note i believe that several topics were repeated uncessarily. yes in real life they might have been referenced several times but i think you could assume most readers could assume that

one other comment is on the fact that many of these types of stories seem to have special military backgrounds. i think this story could have held itself to a different past without the current stereotype.

that said, what a wonderful story. i hope troubador is happy with it because i was. the best of the endings written yet, and i have read them all, enjoying each in its own way. i liked the emotional turns each character took, although the timeline was probably shortened a little.

hey there is nothing wrong with happy endings as long as a plausibility is used to get there. GREAT JOB!

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
What can I say

that could do justice to your story. This one hit the nail on the head with full force.

For whatever reason so many stories that appear here deal with the idea that all males roll over for the wife. I have never run into one in the last 60+ years on this planet.

That said the last two endings to this story have been great. A man protects and defends what is his. You dwelved into the relationships of many here and I find that you did an excellent job.

Keep up the great writing I am sure that we will enjoy them all.

George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Thank You

Thank You...that was truly amazing, an absolute joy to read, keep em coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Excellent! Bravo!! Well written and well developed. Long and yet not an extra word. I think I detected some of TRUBADOR'S writing in many places. Either you know him very well OR------

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic is the only word for this story. Very well written. I can not believe this the first story you have written. I would like to see you develop your own story line next time. I'm sure it will be great also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Thoroughly enjoyed the piece but I do have a couple comments.

I am surprised that no one has picked up on how much of this piece is derived from "writing dragons" sequel. The military background, the beating of John, the attitude of the senior partner, etc. There are differences of course, here she quits which she doesn't in writing dragons sequel.

Here you have a much darker ending. Susan's betrayal has awakened a dark side of Early that he had heretofore kept secret. You get the sense here that the dangerous side of Early will never be very deeply buried again. This is part of the burden Susan will have to carry for her infidelity.

Of course as already noted by others John gets a more thorough beating here, which probably makes those of us who grew up on John Wayne and Charles Bronson feel more satisfied.

All in all very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This is terrible

How this got to the top of the list is beyond me. Where were the editors? It has more than a hundred serious grammatical errors (not typographical errors--really bad mistakes of grammar, punctuation, spelling, the use of an obviously incorrect word). It's improbable beyond belief, some poor schmuck's version of what he wishes could be true. This is truly awful. It's one of the worst stories to make it onto the first page of Top Lists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
TROUBADOR'S MISTAKE

Troubador's story was OK, but he should never have asked other writers to write their own endings. Why? Because this is the kind of crap we get. If all Literotica stories were like this Literotica story there would be no Literotica. About as erotic as listening to George W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
to the last poster

fold your little Superman cape away and place it gently in the closet.

NOW take your happy pill and reread the story.

You're obviously a follower, and I curse the poster before you for having cryptonite undies.

Great story BDad.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
got to page 4

I'll read this later. Big brother is on LOL

So far, I can't understand the neg comments. This story is delectable!!!!

Perhaps they should check the gay section?

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A really good story!

This is the best of the sequells, I think. I have read it three times and still am impressed.

Early says he now understands why Susan broke her marriage vows. I can't understand it, I'm a man and not an emotional woman, but it doesn't change the impact of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Agree With NITHGOWL

This is probably the best ending alternative. The other ending that sounds very similar to this one, but shorter and which the author said was edited by the Troubador's wife, was also a good one, too. But this one has a bit more John Wyne-fantasy to it, about clear demarcation between black and white, right and wrong, etc.

John is clearly determined, in this ending, to be an unredeemable asshole who would do any thing to get into a woman, on the one hand, while Early is now seen as an absolutely strong (despite the earlier tears and equivocation) personality, who's done many things in his life and is not shy from resorting to violence when his FAMILY is being invaded (physically and metaphorically).

What makes this story and the WIFE redeemable is that the violation of trust, of commitment, has not gone too far, too long. We get a lot of feedback from the wife, who seems to be truly sorry and bothered by her thoughts and actions, even as a lawyer, as the husband says, who likes to twist and play with words. She seems to have quickly examine her mistakes and KNOW that they were mistakes, and if not corrected immediately, they would destroy her and her beloved husband.

Unlike other stories of this nature, this couple have some mutual thing in mind: To work their asses off now, and save, so that once they're more established, they could start a family together with children. And, so, despite the blind alleys they have to go through, despite the heart aches and pains, BOTH seem to say, to each other and to thsmelves, DO YOU WANT, do you still want, what we have talked about at the beginning of our journey, when we first come together? And if so, what do WE need to get there, despite the setback, the heartaches and sorrows one of us might have given to the other.

Again, excellent story telling (even if not "original"), despite the cliched John-Wyne aspect of it (which makes macho guys love, it, too! lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Addition

I just noticed that I didn't change the rating on my earlier evaluation of this sequel.

I thought it an excellent work. Very well written. Now my rating will match those thoughts.

I read it again and still don't understand her. The main thing is for them to get over it, or PAST it, really.

Keep up the great writing BDad!!

Nightowl21

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Great Story!!!

Great story! It was a long read but I loved it. I look forward to your future stories.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Great ending to a great story!

The title says it all. A rifle long, but what the hell, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Read

I just finished reading all the sequels and this one is the best. I really enjoyed It. Keep up the good work.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Outstanding, but....

Loved this tale. Very well written and well plotted. The only complaint I have is that the author seems to have stopped submissions to this site. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you did the best with this story

you told the story of a real man,who respects what a man is suppose to be about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good work!

This was very good, and much better than the story it was a sequel to, as that story was more of a teaser opening. I hope this author will write works of his own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

The pain from her tryst was shown to affect all areas, which she did not expect. Early's reaction and what happened to their relationship was clear. I liked that Strickner did not get away without pain as often happens. Early's quick forgiving after the last with Strickner was hard to believe though as I would think there would be much more problems between Early and Susan. I still think this version was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written but defiee all logic

On the basis of the writing, I'd love to give the story a higher score, howeever, that is prohibited by the amazingly flawed logic upon which the piece is based. A veteran lawyer who is allegdly happily married figuring sh has to give some guy a mercy fuck -- and not just a spur of the moment thing but a well thought out , multi-night, extended session? Com'on. This woman's only regrets come directly from being caufght, rather than what she did. Experts say most men's affairs are built almsot strictly upon sex, but women often cite feeling thier age, feeling lonely, feeling bored, feeling taken for granted, etc. as their motivation. My belief is that many women are drivn by seex, just like men, but often try to sanitize their actions by explaining them as emotional -- rather than physical -- responses. And along the way thy try to pass the blame on to the man in thier life. I just love it whn a woman fucks some other guy then tells her husband that it has nothing to do with him as an individual or them as a couple. Then she expects to go back to the way thy weere, including having the benefit of his trust.I do not chat and I hav a zero tolrance policy toward women who do. What would hav been the case if Earkly wasn't physically able to dominat Strickner? Early straightend out a mess that his wife had happily made. That would have beeen beyond th capabilities of many men. And I agree with th husband that if he hadn't caught her, the fucking (which she so adamantly declared not to be an "affair") would have continued. A woman who willingly cheats -- under any conditions -- is a calculating bitch and a man who taks her back is stupid, gullible and lacking in self esteem.

THE BARON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WIFE IS A MENTAL WHORE

on page 2 when the wife said this.... its over...

"No Early, at that precise moment I was another person in another reality. My mind was centered on at last getting real recognition for my work and the associated potential rewards. That, plus a mixture of gratitude and compassion for the person that had done so much to help me achieve it. My only excuse now is that I was drunk with the glory of my success and also very high on the large amount of Champaign I had consumed."

There is nothing more to be said . The wife has NO redeemable qualities whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good read, but wife is company whore.

just about every writer went the same way.susan and early say together was a given,not so he should divorce the company climbing whore.early should sue the company and moved on.how can you trust her again.who else do she owe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed the story very much,but must agree with other comments,she is a whore(and a security risk in his new job.Liked his remark about being honest when she said he would make a good lawyer.Ever noticed the similarity in the words liar and lawyer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A violent nation

Seen from the UK the US as a society is high on violence and too many LW stories follow that path. Real men, you believe, are always stronger than anyone who crosses them; their wives are not free agents but either sluts or slaves.

An awful lot of you, including the rich men who dominate your politics are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mostly Praise, Some Good, Some Bad, Some Happy,

Liked your story in that it finally showed a man being a Man. I think that most of the Loving Wives Authors are Submissives when it faced with being a Man! Or, are all of them Pussies and wimps? You would never SEE ME run downstairs twisting my hands and crying while some son of a bitch was in my bedroom humping my wife! There would be two corpses in my bed!!

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Please learn the language!

Please, oh please...learn the proper use of "I" and "me". For instance, it is NOT "...between him and I..." Properly, it is "...between him and me..." You never substitute "I" as object of a verb or preposition in the hope of achieving elegance. I creates just the opposite impression.

May I suggest that you buy a copy of "Elements of Style" by Strunk and White. It is an easy to read, 71 page little booklet that will help your writing style a great deal.

Lit.com editors would do well to purchase the same booklet.

Your stories are good, by the way!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good

well written story and a ending that I liked

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so i take it

she will ne to scared to fuck around on him ever again ...afraid he might kill her with her lover next time if she ever fell again ..i love a man like this ...reminds me of all my hillbilly friends from wva ..great story i just wish he had found a revenge fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AQpology

May I apologise for the earlier comment by Anonymous of the UK, perhaps if a few more Brits stood up for their rights our country wouldn`t be such a wimpy nanny state.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Integrity

I loved Early's integrity and control. Great story! He knew he was above the rest.

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
Cheap Ending

Making Stickner the rat when Susan was the whore. He may fight better than Stickner, but he is still a wimp, and I hate wimps even if they can beat me up. I hope many readers of Literotica will see this before you delete it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Finally, a long ending that includes all the parts of a real couples life. All the other stories that portray the man as a total wimp or unforgivng ogre are pretty unreal in actuality. No one female or male is perfect throughout their marriage. We all would like to have a perfect love life and marriage throughout the years we are together. No such thing- as we are all human and we are all affected by our environment, both social and material. Thank you for the greatest ending I have ever read. I have read hundreds of these stories and yours was the best. We all act like female or male whores at times. Both loving and forgiving are the nature of mankind. Two people of different gender and upbringing are never going to completely understand or completely trust each other. They have to devote every minute to each other to accomplish that and that is never possible, considering that both need outside interests and possibly different careers to prosper in society. Again, great job!

I have never registered as a member, so will be anonymous. I am a retired State Cop (Zone Commander) and have been married twice. One marriage lasted 17 years and my wife cheated on me. My second marriage has lasted 28 years and has no cheating. The sex was better in the first. We are mostly just friends in the second. Problems of different sorts occurred in both. I suspect that only the "Shadow" knows whats lies within the hearts of man! I am gaining a good deal of knowledge and understanding about my 45 years of marriage to two different women from all of you! thank you again! Oh yes, I have been both a hard nosed and strong type in my first marriage, and then really nice and kind in my second. Two different sets of problems developed. Sound familiar? Write me another story.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well put together

For many of us this would be a macho ending as opposed to a wimp ending because he does take her back but more in the line of reclaiming his property rather then letting his love sway him. At least in these ten pages she does nothing to restore trust in her but he just does not want to move on.

A normal reaction of a violent man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dumb lawyer

Would anyone hire her for a lawyer i think not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
well...

You managed to make someone stupider than her, & that is her wimpy husband. I don't care what he did to Stickner, taking back his stupid whore (because that is obviously what she is) makes him a WIMP, and a stupid wimp at that. Once a cheater, always.... she was so easy the first time, next time it'll be that much easier. So for you to say that you don't like wimpy husbands is disingenous at best

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
I only recently discovered this ending.

Overall, I think it was fairly good. I like the cuckolded husband standing up for himself for a change. I did not like the grammatical errors; an editor would have been helpful. "I don't want to loose you . . . " should be "I don't want to lose you." "Loose" is the opposite of "tight," while "to lose" is the opposite of "to find." There were a fair number of similar errors throughout the story. There was also some repetition in the story, where Early thinks to himself how beautiful Susan is, how much he loves her, and so on (and so on, and so on). I think this repetition was over-done; we readers truly got the picture and don't need every fourth paragraph to essentially say the same thing. The plot was fairly good, but I have a little trouble with the idea that Mr. Anderson would simply let Susan resign when it was obvious she was a victim of sexual harassment. I think she would have been offered a severance package at the very least, something to keep her quiet, along with perhaps a signed release? Early was correct in that he legally had the right to stop the violence being committed against Susan by John Stickner, but after stopping the attack, further beatings administered by Early (never mind that I agree with them) are no longer defense of home and wife but rather constitute assault. Otherwise it would be legal for me to assault a guest in my house because I did not like what he said. Once there is no longer any threat, continuing to attack someone is assault. My last comment concerns accuracy. Federal agents I've known have all told me they must relinquish their Federal Concealed Carry Permit upon retirement; how would Early have one if he were a former agent? Despite these little plot holes, and stylistic errors, I really enjoyed this one. I'm sorry you are not writing anything these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not

He didn't "reclaim" his property, he took back a lying, cheating whore. Forgiveness is one thing, maturity another, but putting yourself back in the position to get screwed over again by someone who has already proven to be faithless is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
How High a Price

BDad this is a great story. Your insight into the raw feels that men have when betrayed is amazing. As I read the story I could relate to every emotion that your character expressed. Great job. I hope you submit other stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Comments

Why don't you experts at telling some one else how bad their story is, write one yourself and submit it for comment. I seriously doubt that any of your can do more than make idiotic comments.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Un-put-downable

Great work. I had fun reading it even though I should have been doing something else with my time. This reads like a decent film script. Don't wake a sleeping dog indeed. haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
been there

wise man once said IF THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS IN YOUR SOUL THERE CAN NEVER BE TRUE LOVE.Do I regret taking her back NO.Do I STILL think about it, everyday and I Think god I DID take her back been 30 years she gave me two kids and a life all my friends are jelouse of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Work

Great story. I loved the passion, the agony and pain triggered by the wife's betrayal and the dilemmas of a betrayed lover. You have a special gift as a writer and a unique talent to express the feelings and passions that makes us humans. I felt deep in my veins the glory of a Viking warrior when Early stripped Stickner from his dubious manliness and forced him to show his true colors. I like how you gave Early back his self respect, and forced his wife to have new respect to him, even if through her actions this new respect for him was now laced with some fear. Some times some fear is a good thing as long as there also love to compensate for it...

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Good Take

on the Story. I like Your Early better ten most others . I have read

and I have read a few.

Orionman17Orionman17about 14 years ago
This is the best story I have read in Literotica!

Thank you for writing this story! To me, it read like a blockbuster drama with action and adventure! You can proabably tell I was impressed. I truly enjoyed reading into the depth of the characters; I wanted it to go on . . .

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Afraid?

Early's wife should be afraid. She has awakened the dark side. She should be very afraid. I liked the way he dealt with the situation. But, I think I would eventually kick her ass to the curb.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 13 years ago
Very good story

though I don't really have any sympathy for Susan and wouldn't have remained married to her in his position. May's advice was ludicrous, and to compare her spending 3 days acting like her boss's wife as similar to a speeding ticket is even more idiotic. That analegy may have had some bearing if the affair had been just a one night stand, but surely after 3 days her brain should have become engaged. No way to trust her again. While Susan may have loved Early very much, presumably she loved him before the affair, but didn't let it stop her. Not really a torch the wife fan but neither am I a fan of this type of forced reconcilliation. Still, a good story and better than most of the sequels I've read.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Do not confront or fight with a stranger.

BDad,

Miss your writing.......and remember shit comes from (Anonymous)assholes. Perfect ending to a bad situation. Oh, and certain former feds are required to be trained and armed in perpetuity, especially after meeting some of the higher, incompetent HS people.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Not me...

Early was much more forgiving than I would have been. Susan's excuse just doesn't hold up for me. If I was able to continue to live with her, I don't think the anger and loss of respect and trust could ever completely recover. She would have to live with that or pack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
better

this is by far the best ending for the story.. i've read most of it....

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
5 star

Nice variation to the story! Makes the blood flow to read of a man taking back what is his and being strong enough to recognize his love for her outweighs the transgression. Write again and I agree with others, ignore the anonymous assholes of this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best version yet

Having read many of the versions to "How High a Price", this ending was by far the very best I have read. Maybe too much macho orientation, but dang, I loved the fact that Early was able to reclaim what was his. Too often, the guy just slinks into the sunset with his tail between his legs. !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Weak attempt to put lipstick on a pig

Trying to turn a whore into a heroine. No matter how you spin it, whether John BS'ed and lied to Sue or not, she is responsible for spreading her legs for him and any of his efforts for her, and her chances at partnership. What if John hadn't been a bad guy? Susan still did what she did for the reasons she did them, real or if she imagined them. And Early beating the crap out of an old, nerdy guy cause he's telling him the truth about his wife. Hit him for screwing Sue, and then divorce her, but making John totally responsible for Sue cheating after 10 years of marriage? And her a lawyer? She has no responsibility for her own actions? She never told Early NO when she didn't want to do something? She never heard guy's lines before? Or BS or lies? How can she be a lawyer, representing clients, if she can't even stand up for herself. John may be a bad guy but it takes one to know one. John's appraisal of Sue seem spot on. Maybe more appropriate here: YOU CAN'T CHEAT AN HONEST MAN. Sue's only mad cause she got tricked out of what she thought she was whoring for.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
WOW - they keep getting better

I am working my way through the alternate endings and this one is outstanding the best so far -

Long yes but in no way tedious - I love this Early too but I am a guy so of course I do lol. I also like how you left things a bit unsettled - she has anew anxiety in her life it would be interesting to revisit them in 5 years and see where the fear takes her - it can eat at you and she could eventually become estranged from the "new" Early.

Very well done - good story telling and nice writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
No, one star.

Sorry, regardless on how you slice it, she was a cheater and cuckolded her husband without regard. Put whatever spin on it you want, but in the end it remains the same. Her career before her husband. He may of put John down at the end, but John will always know he had Susan..and Susan will always know she gave it freely. And Early will remain the eternal cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW - they keep getting worse

For a good ending read E.Z.Riter - vastly more satisfying in 1/5th the pages.

This was long-winded crap; psychobabble justification for creampie-loving cucks.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
i thought it was pretty good

but you didnt make any reference to if she used any protection of any kind on her little field trip from married life. so if she ever got pregnant, there would be a little mistake running around that would put even more strain on an already insane situation.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
gave a three for mthe writing but why keep her

10 pages of nothing to keep her for nothing. She was stupid got caught up cheated and you find away to forgive her. Don't get it, why would you want her. A mistake is losing you keys or dropping a bowl. Oppps, I slipped a fell in to your wife isn't possible unless she wanted it.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Contrived RAAC

The characterization is not logical

1. He is vindictive enough (with just reasons)

2. Physical revenge against the other man

3. Throws the affair in her face quite often (literally or by actions or by gestures)

4. Doesn't have trust in her and acknowledges it quite often and she knows it.

5. Seems to be a strict one woman man (didn't go for a revenge fuck)

This doesn't gel with meek forgiveness for the wife with no punishment for her.

What would happen down the line is that he would not be able to get over it ( and why the fuck should he - it is the whore wife's fault).

She would then play the martyr in a doomed marriage and get half in the divorce/alimony and marry another lawyer in her new firm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
of course Tava-cuck would love it

the main reason that cuckster likes it is the main problem with this ending: the Early character is completely different. Did aliens replace his soul? Stress caused a psychotic shift?

She valued her marriage to Early enough to play wife for John and Original Early would not stand for it: this Cuck Early develops a taste for creampies and realizes he wants a whore for wife. Idiotic ending, one of the dumbest by far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
like a root canal

10 pages too long: the Early in this story is upset because he didn't get to watch her adultery and eat a creampie. Never fear, he'll get his chance now that he donned the horns.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Can't Please 'Em All!

I've read some of the various comments to this effort, and have noted a great deal of furious rage that this man did not act in character by not ridding himself of his wife. I for one actually loved the story. The Early in this piece was a complex character. There was a duality about him that I understand. Maybe it is because I am a former military man myself. There is something in this man that would not allow him to give up. He was deeply hurt, as well he should have been. But he also loved this woman deeply. He loved her enough to try and save the relationship. Some have scorned him for this, implying it is a weakness that will only set him up for more cuckolding. This is patently ridiculous in the face of the strength of the character. He is very direct in letting her know that she has had her one chance, and if she dares to stray again it is over. I would be willing to wager that after seeing the reality of the character of the man who seduced her, followed up by the decisive way that her husband dealt with him that she will be extra cautious about letting the tiger in him rear its head again.

Infidelity in a marriage is a complex thing. There is no general rule about how it is dealt with. It must be approached on a case by case basis. If the offending spouse has made a slip, realizes the enormity of the damage, and makes a determined effort to never let it happen again there is hope to save the relationship. For sure, it will be damaged. It will never be quite the same. But it can survive and sometimes still be healthy. People can, after all, heal from extreme trauma. People can also change, thankfully enough. There are cases of course where no hope is present. Some people will casually cheat and selfishly continue to do so, simply because they are just that, selfish. With such a person there is only one option, the nuclear one. The offended spouse must search his or her heart and weigh the evidence before them as to which category the offender fits into and follow accordingly.

I feel that there is hope for this couple. She lost a great deal for her actions, and could have lost even more. I feel like she learned a valuable lesson and will not let herself be compromised again. From what was revealed about her husband, God help her if she does!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
Pretty Good

A little wordy but a good read. Nice foreshadowing - good character development - everyone seemed to stay in character. I have known a lot of Special forces/ seal types and none of the good ones were loud and nasty. But if you looked inside there was just something damn dangerous about them, you just felt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
derailed midway through

Started well enough but once we reached the psychobabble of speeding tickets and excitement about potential career advancement it became formulaic RAAC. Don't try to get cutesy intellectual with obtuse analogies: just paint Early as a creampie loving loser and let it be.

emotionnmotionemotionnmotionabout 12 years ago
oppsss

went straight to the ending and found that its another cuck again..wasn't any different from original then...phew!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Early = Pussy!

As others have commented on your story BDad, you had a nice story going "until" you decided like so many other "wimp" writers on the Loving Wife section to put blame where NONE should be - the "wronged" husband! So what if he worked on his career and didn't always stayed focused on his marriage & his adulterous wife .. seems to me she did the same thing with the exception that she also worked on John's cock as well! BLAME IS SOLELY ON SUSAN .. PERIOD! She is the one that broke her vows to Early, spread her legs for Stickner, lied to her husband, destroyed her husband's trust .. shit I could go on forever. Where in the fuck do you come off making him to a pussy??? You took a p.o.s. story and in the end wrote another p.o.s. story when you could have given Early his balls back. What's the fucking point? You get a 1 just like the rating the original tale received. You had a chance to right a wrong and you blew it .. just like Susan did with Stickner prick! Again - Early = Pussy!

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
Loved this story

A little wordy is right, but a good beating and humiliation and the revelation from the scumbag what his plan was, then all is forgiven. Its all good. The pistol thing was an excellant device. Too bad John didn't shit his pants when Early pulled the trigger. That would have made the humiliaton complete. One thing I'll lay money on is Susan will not fuck around on Early again. Violent revenge is what it's all about. 5*****.

Good work BDad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a husband turn wimp cuckold story.

Cheating slut wife gets forgiven..oh how wonderful. All is now peachy-keen in the land of milk and honey. And all the sicko''s who love cheating wife cuckold stories can sit on the commode and jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sit on the commode and

jerk off. could not have said it better. closet creampie cucks commenting constantly but they read 10 pgs so not sure they made it to the commode b4 spankage. masochist or closet cuck, take your pick.

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Damn illiterate author. Learn English.

Your crappy use of the language kills any chance of real enjoyment of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

would have beena good story if you hadnot made Early a swimpy cuckhold. He should have tied his whore wife to a chair and meder her watch as he cut off johns cock and then as john lay there bleeding to death he could watch as Early shoved his severed cock down Susans throat and then severd her head from her body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you have turned a professional attorney into a hormone driven teenage girl

that turns into a sobbing mess every time her hand has been caught in the cookie jar

the war was a mature attorney that intentionally cheated on her marriage and intentionally lied to her husband. She wasnt manipulated into anything she didnt want to happen. Divorce is the only option. And if your story is correct their knowledge John had dont it be and he was her supervisor put them in a position to own the law firm effectively. You turned Early into a wimp husband with super cool company training that in a last ditch effort allowed himself to be a cuck that physically destroyed the man his wife had an affair with, where is her beating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kudos for a great finish!!!!

I was shocked at the previous critiques... Personally I felt you did a great job of salvaging a man... turning him from a cuckold whimp to a very macho man... the wife fucked up, but at least she regretted her actions... To those who think the author did a poor job of writing, I say you're nuts... you just wanted more bdsm and less love and forgiveness... Again, well done Sir, please keep writing... you have a flair that the current throng doesn't seem to appreciate... but I and those like me do!!!!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
AND FURTHER MORE

especially if he has the mentality of a junk yard,dog. TK U MLJ LV NV

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
What a pants load of crap.

To anon who thought Early was turned into a "macho" man, you must be a gringo because you know nothing about machismo. You stick to concepts from your own culture which I can only assume deifies men who bend over and take it up the ass from the whores they marry.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Master wimp

What a bucket of crap. Sheer garbage in making earl a pussy.

Richie4110Richie4110over 11 years ago
Excellent story continuation

I loved the way you dealt with these characters making them more complex than originally. I gave you a 5 and It would have been higher if possible.

Thanks for your effort

Mr WolfMr Wolfover 11 years ago
Excellent 5*

You have done justice to the original, big thumbs up very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
10 pages of blah, blah, blah...

To make a man become a wimp husband and make it OK for a slut wife to cheat. As in the title, blah, blah, blah, blah....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
10 pages of stupid justification

by lawyer/whore and acceptance by even more stupid hubby.

Too bad he didn't shoot Strickner in his own home+clipping the whore wife by accident. Ha ha ha

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Awesomely done!

Give some thought to a followup for them a few years later.....

ThabesThabesover 11 years ago
Naive or for naught...

Never trust her again, and for him to cow down to their "relationship" with the mistrust... Just wasn't in his character, and too forced at the end. Still 5* for your writing style and a better continuation than others.

Definitely want you to write more!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Well

It took ten pages to say what could have been said in three. Early did what he had to do and the wife's lucky she's still around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too fantastic

How many guys are trained assassins? How many guys are corporate vice presidents? Not many. The truth is most of us have to make a living. A cheating bitch is too much to absorb. Beating a guy in a fair fight is not likely and very risky, it is better to ambush him and use overwhelming force. No, this is not very realistic. Kind of a strange fantastic ego trip. At the end of the day he was still married to a foolish woman of questionable character. The fact that she cheated on him and worse - she was a lawyer make his decision to stay with her as foolish as her decision was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story ending,

Takes a real man to walk through hell for a good woman, sometimes it's one day at a time

theFBReftheFBRefabout 11 years ago
of all the endings i have read

This one is by far the best

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
how do so many people

Write so much crap out of a simple two page story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Terrible sequel.

Ten page to paint him a wimp? So, he kicked John's ass..but little ole Susan got forgiveness for letting John park between her legs. Nah..Early is a cuckolded wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous