All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 12'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

And they’re married because why? Feels more like they hate themselves and their spouses. Gosh, what a great marriage “I hate you so much, I’m going to treat you like dog shit and make you miserable”

Just get a fucking divorce and marry a person you actually like and who likes you back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thor should try having a wank before writing, then perhaps the story wouldn't be quite so stupidly bad.

IntoblackIntoblackalmost 2 years ago

I rather enjoyed it. The psychological stuff was interesting and informative. The story is getting a bit old however, and I recommend you find a way to wrap it up pretty quick.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 1 year ago

I can't help but notice Whackdoodle's comment and thought I'd make a couple of observations.

This story has carefully laid out why Laura and Phillip love each other and why they both get off on what they do, it's gone into great detail to explain the thinking and emotions about cuckoldry and why this is what some people want. Yet you seem unable to accept that other people (even fictional ones) might think differently to yourself?

I would strongly recommend, taking a step back and setting your own emotions aside, whilst considering the simple concept that you only know what happens inside your head, you cannot ever truly know what happens inside anyone else's head, because you are not them. But if you are unable to hold back your own preconceptions, you will never be truly able to understand anyone else, even those that you love. Is that what you want?

The fact that you've read through this all the way to chapter 12, suggests you like the story, and or find it exciting/arousing, otherwise you simply wouldn't have read this far. Yet you made the comments you did. Again I would suggest some self reflection and if there are things you like, comment about those, as well as the stuff you do not like, that's called being constructive which most authors will find helpful, but no author is ever going to find your existing comment helpful or take any notice of it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR, this whole novel tells a dysfunctional story. Having said that, while putting my sense of humor in play, please note that I am not laughing at the characters, but am instead trying not to take things too seriously.

Time for JERI to get back to her life. Time for LAURA to get pregnant, time for the " BULL " to move on. He is doing a lot of good with his money. In that way, he reminds me of WILLIAM THORNHILL. Seems like you have more story to tell, I can hardly wait to read it. You are at your best when you are not bogged down in the teaching / boring / pontificating mode. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous