All Comments on 'How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 16'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Thors_FistThors_Fistalmost 2 years agoAuthor

This is chapter 16. It got mis-numbered. I'll ask Literotica to change, but the chapter is in order.

count400count400over 1 year ago

This is the same as chapter 16.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The numbers are still wonky

LadyRubberLadyRubberover 1 year ago

What happened to the actual content of the story.

Laura and Phillip's desire to have a child.

Meanwhile Laura is only Brick's private bitch and Phillip is humiliated more and more.

Maybe the title of the story is wrong.

FrodovFrodovover 1 year ago

Okay… there seems to be a problem here. I myself just recently was on the receiving end of a goof from the vetting sensors at Lit. Only four pages of my submitted story actually got posted. YOU, however, seemed to have had an entire story substituted. Chapter 17 of this story is word for word a repeat of Chapter 16. Oops. Let’s us all know when they straighten that out. I’ve enjoyed this series very much. It was a little annoying that you got goofed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Going back a chapter or two where you have a conversation with Cheryl and she talks about seeing how far she can push Jacob into a submissive, nearly all your stories in this series are about men being willing cuckolds, as yet you have not considered that Jacob will do almost anything to have a child. Yet hates being a cuckold. At some point his limit of toleration with what his wife is doing to make him a cuckold and her having black cock for fun could cause the powder keg lo there relationship toburst with catastrophic effect. He has balls but the wife's vicious twisting words may present another path for this story and a diverse one when he says fuck it you keep her I'll find another more loving woman. His problems are not self inflicted yet she is destroying his already fragile manhood and mental state.

He wins a few million dollars has reproductive surgery and the blows his batch wife to the diner tables. I realise this is fiction but you should show both sides of the coin to make it more interesting.

Sorry Tried to sign out Turbinetorquer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't remember if I put in that I realise this story is just that a fantasy story

TurbineTorquer

ChiefofscChiefofscover 1 year ago

You I don't see part 2 here as its a report of Chapt. 16. Is there a Chapt 17 covering the BDSM party?

ChiefofscChiefofscover 1 year ago

You responded that the title just needed changing. Both Chapt. 16 and 17 start out with the same words. I was expecting Chapt. 17 to start off with Tracy getting ready for the Friday party. Did you repeat some of Chapter 16 at the beginning of Chapt. 17 by chance?

LBLR15LBLR15over 1 year ago

Is there a chapter 17 published yet?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR, I love BRICK as a full time DOMINANT. He is so arrogant. I am amused by the house's inter - com being used to announce the time for a partner change ! You continue to show what an imagination have. Your EDITOR is keeping up nicely. So far, this is the most enjoyable chapter for me. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous