How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to count each swat around and thank me for each one. Are you ready, Whore?"

"Yes, Master."

I dropped the hammer. "One. Thank you, Master."

Smack. "Two, Thank you, Master."

We were up to forty-eight when she asked permission to cum. I pointed out her juicy cunt to Ravi.

"You see, Ravi, even getting spanked arouses this little slut. She loves being a whore for me." Ravi had another boner. "You have my permission to cum, Whore. Ravi, you have my permission to fuck the slut when her spanking is over. Since you're going to be fucking Karen, and I want to make sure you put on a good show for her husband, don't fuck Whore if you don't think you can fuck Karen later. Your choice."

Whore climaxed on the next stroke to her ass, and I finished her spanking.

"Feel how warm her ass is, Ravi. There's nothing like having your cock buried in a slave cunt after a spanking. You can feel the warmth of her ass against your groin, and it's a marvelous sensation. Are you going to fuck her now, or defer until after you go home?"

Ravi chose to fuck her now. He put on another rubber and in five minutes, he'd cum.

"Five minutes won't give Karen't husband much of a show, Rafi. I hope you do better when you fuck her."

Spanking Whore's delectable derriere had given me another stiffy, so I wanted to stuff it somewhere. I showed Whore how to put her head close to the edge of the bed, Victoria how to kneel with her pussy in Whore's face. I let them get warmed up while I put a condom on.

"You have my permission to cum again, Whore. I want you able to sit in the car on the drive back."

"Whore, you're getting much better at licking pussy than you were this morning," Victoria said. "I'm going to enjoy you licking my cunt two or three times a day."

I figured that Victoria wouldn't be as snug as Whore had been as she'd been married, and I assumed she'd slept with other guys since her divorce. Two orgasms should be all she needed to grease her fuck tunnel. As soon as Whore gave her two, I knocked on the door and demanded entry. Two thrusts and I was balls deep.

"Oh, fuck!" Victoria moaned. "I knew it was going to be good, but this is amazing. Fuck, I'm cumming already. Damn! Keep licking my love button, Whore. That feels great."

Since my ballsack was in such close proximity to Whore's mouth, I'd stop moving every fifth or sixth stroke and had Whore lick and suck my balls. Between my fucking and Whore's licking, Victoria climaxed sixteen times in the fifty minutes I fucked her. She was feeling quite mellow by the time I pulled out of her. She rolled off to the side, breathing hard. Whore's face was covered in girl cum.

"Brick, you magnificent fucker. That was incredible. Your slave will love serving her Master."

"I already love serving my Master, Victoria," Whore said.

"When you're not at work, or in private at work, you will address Victoria as Miss Vicky, since she's acting as my agent."

"Yes, Master."

"Rafi did a good job of cleaning up after your fuckings, Whore. You should be able to dress after washing your face. We'll enjoy another glass of wine while we wait for our other guests to arrive."

Karen was the first to arrive, around five. I introduced her to Rafi, Sam and Victoria. I didn't tell her who they were, or that Sam was my slave. Her gold collar didn't look much like the ones that Ariel and Rodney wore, so I'm not sure she realized it. Nor was she calling me Master as Ariel did. I whispered in her ear, "I thought you should fuck Rafi for Greg's benefit. He doesn't have to know he'll be wearing a condom."

"We'll have to make sure we don't film our actual joining," she whispered back. "Shoot me sucking his bare cock, skip the jacketing, then film from behind with his ball sack smacking into my ass."

"That's what I was thinking."

"Is he any good?"

"Ask Ariel. She's fucked him."

Karen got with Ariel and had a whispered conversation, glancing at Rafi occasionally. Charmaine and Barry arrived at six. I didn't tell them the status of everyone immediately either. Barry already seemed to have an erection. I did tell both of them that Dr. Amidala was the doctor Charmaine was seeing on Monday.

"You both got time off for your medical exams?" I asked.

"Yes," Barry said.

Since we had our major meal at lunch, we had a salad for supper. I let both of my submissives feed themselves this time, dishing up their own food and sitting on any convenient chair in the dining or family room. Supper over, a substantial crowd went into the adult side of the house, stripping off in a large crowd, just inside of the door. I removed Whore's public collar and put on her private one. As soon as I had everyone in the bedroom, the introductions became more personal and embarrassing.

"Everyone, Sam is my submissive sex slave. When the children aren't around, she can be addressed as Whore. Publicly, she's Sam, her pet slave name. I claimed Whore's cunt for the first time today with Rafi watching. Since he was good enough to watch, Whore will now be able to fuck him.

"Charmaine and Barry have had difficulty conceiving a child. At this point, the exact source of the problem hasn't been identified, but Barry has indicated that if he's the source of their trouble, I will be breeding his wife. Karen is married to a willing cuckold who enjoys his wife fucking other men. I will be breeding her during her next ovulation. Her husband, Greg, does not have a known fertility issue. He just wants her to fuck someone else and give him a child. It's part of his fetish. He also enjoys the thought of his wife engaging in interracial sex. Rafi will be fucking her as their encounter is videoed for his pleasure. Ariel owes Barry a fucking, so he may fuck her with my permission. With Barry's permission, I'm going to fuck his wife again tonight, since she enjoyed it so much on Thursday night. Whore needs to finish pleasuring all of our guests. Rafi why don't we get started on your part of the show tonight."

I took Karen's phone and started recording as Karen dropped to her knees in front of Rafi's half engorged prick while everyone got out of the way. She began the little spiel that she usually gave for her husband's pleasure.

"Knowing how much you enjoy interracial porn," Karen said, "Brick found me a new dark skinned lover, Barry. I'm going to be sucking his cock, then have him mount me. His cock is bigger than your's Barry. All of the men I fuck now are bigger than you. Diana's husband was bigger than you. I saw how excited you were when he fucked me. You beat off four times as we had sex. I'm sure when you watch this movie, you won't be able to contain yourself. Rafi, if you cum in my mouth, will you be able to get hard enough to fuck my cunt?"

"I'm not sure," Rafi answered.

"Then stop me before you cum. I want you cumming in my cunt."

Karen began sucking his root. She'd been practicing. She got most of his cock down her throat. Despite the times he'd already cum today, Rafi was enjoying this near stranger sucking him off and doing a damn good job of it."

"Rafi, is Karen sucking you better than Whore?" I asked.

"Yes," he moaned, pumping back and forth into Karen's married mouth.

"You'll need to practice, Whore. I can't have some vanilla straight sucking cocks better than one of my sluts. We'll ensure you get more practice sucking cocks, beginning with Barry."

If anything, Barry's cock just got harder.

After five minutes of sucking, Rafi warned Karen he wouldn't last much longer. I stopped shooting when Karen stopped sucking, pulling off Rafi's dick with a pop.

"Rafi, we don't want my husband knowing that you're going to be wearing a condom. As far as he's concerned you're going to mount me bareback. I'm going to unroll a condom on you, then get on the bed on my hands and knees, with you off the side, with your back to the camera. Brick will shoot some footage of my ass and cunt up in the air waiting for you to mount me. Without showing your covered cock, slide your dick up my cunt and start fucking me. Brick will shoot everything from behind me, so only your balls will be visible. After you cum, I'll remove your wrapper and suck your cock clean, with Brick shooting me cleaning cum from your dick. Brick, how quick can you cum if I need you to cum fast?"

"Five minutes, maybe."

"I'm thinking that after Rafi cums, you follow up and fuck me and leave your cum in me to shoot cum dripping out of my pussy. We'll leave his condom on until we get a shot of cum dripping out of my white married cunt, then I'll remove the condom and clean him off. Rafi, the sooner you get medical clearance, the sooner it can be your cum dripping out of my pussy. In the future, I'd like some side shots of your dark dick pulsing cum into my pussy. Does that sound good to everyone?"

"Your husband really enjoys this?" Rafi asked.

"Is that so hard to believe?" Karen said. "You watched Brick fuck your girlfriend. I assume you got some amount of pleasure out of it or you wouldn't be here watching. Barry watched his wife fuck Brick and he's back for more. It's not that strange, although I thought it was when I first found out. It's more common than you think.

"I'm on both a cuckold and cuckoldress website. There are a lot of men who like watching their wives, girlfriends and fiancées fuck other men. Greg knows he can't give me as much pleasure and satisfaction as a larger cock. He wants to see me happy, in the throes of pleasure in the arms of another man, knowing he's given me permission to seek such pleasure. I return the pleasure I receive by showing movies of me receiving it. He loves watching me cum on another man's cock."

Rafi's dick had shrunk a little during the conversation, so Karen sucked him a little more, then wrapped his cock. She got on the bed and waggled her ass at everyone, letting me film her wet, pouting pussy and winking brown pucker, before Rafi lined up behind her and pushed in.

Karen moaned, feeling her pussy filled. "Last as long as you can, Rafi. I want a good show for Greg. Fuck me hard and deep. Make me beg for your cock."

Barry started stroking himself, overcome with lust at Karen being fucked and filmed for her husband. Hmm, I might have him film me fucking his wife. Something to masturbate to at home. Let him skip the imagination and memory, and watch me take her instead.

Rafi was able to fuck Karen for a little over fifteen minutes before I saw his buttocks clenching as he pumped her with a deep groan. I stopped shooting, and replaced him behind her, her pussy already primed for my cock. I slammed into her, giving Karen her third orgasm, then her fourth, fifth and sixth in rapid succession. When I felt the semen rising, I pulled out close to the entrance and released there, where a creamy mess would soon spill from her gaping cunt.

I took up the camera again, and shot her backside again, the creampie dripping from her pussy. She put a hand between her legs, putting her fingers into the mess.

"You see how much cum Rafi left in me, Greg. I don't know if Rafi is the man Brick picked out to breed me alongside him when I'm fertile, baby, but he sure does shoot lots of cum in me. He fucked me real nice, too. Thank you, Rafi, for giving me so much pleasure."

I stopped shooting again, waiting for Karen to removed Rafi's condom. She even squeezed more of his semen out of the reservoir and over his cock, before telling me to start again.

"Mmm, baby. I loved fucking this chocolate popsicle. Now I'm going to suck our juices off his cock. You're probably masturbating just thinking of what I'm doing, baby. How bad I am. What a slut for big cocks I am. Won't you be surprised it wasn't Brick's cock I fucked tonight, that another man left his seed in me, a darker man, my interracial lover." Karen licked and sucked Rafi's cock until only saliva glistened on it. "Cut," Karen said, and I ended the filming. "Won't this little episode make him pop a boner." She laughed.

I assigned Whore to clean her up. I wanted her eating more of my cum, and Rafi witnessing it. "You owe Karen an orgasm," I said. "Make sure you give it to her now."

"Yes, Master."

"Barry," I said, "would you like to film me fucking your wife? It's only for you. You can't put it on the internet. Think of how embarrassing that would be to her."

"Can I?"

"Of course."

I had Charmaine on her knees sucking my sperm covered cock while her husband shot his footage and I was hard. I put on a condom. Her pussy was extremely wet when I tested it, so I didn't even bother licking her before I started working my cock into her tight pussy.

"Get some close ups of me splitting her cunt wide open, Barry."

He moved close and zoomed in. Charmaine orgasmed as my crown pushed through her folds.

"That's it, Charmaine. Cum for me. Cum on my fat prick. Do you love this cock, Charmaine?"

"God, I love your cock, Brick. It feels so good fucking me."

I pushed in deeper and she climaxed again. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned.

"You really do love my prick in your pussy, don't you, Charmaine?" I was only about halfway in.

"Yes, fuck yes."

I made a hard thrust, bottoming out, and she orgasmed again, her legs locked behind me, pulling me into her.

"Has anyone ever been as deep inside you as I am?"

"No one."

"Has anyone ever fucked you better than this, Charmaine."

"No one fucks like you do, Brick."

"Whose pussy is this, Charmaine? Is it your husband's pussy?"

"God forgive me, Brick, but no. This pussy belongs to you now."

Barry was still moving around us, still shooting, almost as if he hadn't heard her, or having heard, didn't care.

"What did you say, Charmaine?"

"My pussy belongs to you, Brick. You own my pussy from now on. Any time you want to fuck it, it's yours."

"Do you have a problem with me fucking this pussy any time I want, Barry?"

"Not as long as I can watch," he said, still shooting me fucking his wife, currently going crazy on my cock.

"If you're surrendering your wife's pussy, Barry, I'm claiming it for myself. You'll need my permission before you ever fuck this pussy again. You'll be like Karen's husband. He can no longer fuck his wife without my permission. Her cunt and her ass both belong to me now. You'll wear a condom anytime I let you fuck my cunt. Your seed no longer belongs in her pussy with mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I pulled out of her cunt. "To signify you're giving control of her pussy to me, I want you to grasp my cock and put it at the entrance to her cunt. Doing so is your recognition that I own her pussy now, and you're voluntarily giving it to me until I give it up."

Barry grabbed my cum covered, wrapped cock and put it at the entrance of his wife's cunt. I claimed it, slamming into her and making her cum again.

"This cunt is mine," I growled.

I fucked her for forty more minutes, fully claiming it. Charmaine lay limp on the bed, her legs hanging off of it, when I finished.

"Do I have to stick your cock into Whore's pussy?" Rafi asked.

"Your situation is totally different Rafi. I didn't own Charmaine's cunt until she and her husband gave it to me. I owned every part of Whore before you entered the picture. She dated you with my permission, she blew you with my permission. You never owned her pussy, or anything else. If you doubt me, try disputing my ownership. She won''t see you, date you, touch you, unless I tell her she can. She won't marry you unless I give her permission. She is one hundred percent mine.

"If you attempt to fight me for her, I'll cut you off from all contact. She will obey me, and the only way she wouldn't, is if you raped her, Rafi. You'd go to prison. If you want my permission to be with her after fighting me for her, you'll suck my cock to completion before her and her entire family, before I let you touch her again. It will cost you in humiliation. She will watch you sucking my cock to get back in my good graces. If you think she and her family would have any respect for a man on his knees sucking my cock, you'd be wrong.

"I'm allowing her to maintain her dignity and professionalism for work, Rafi, but she will obey me, even if I didn't allow that. Her submission is not lightly undertaken. Do you think it was easy to invite you over while she was naked and masturbate in front of you and tell you I owned her. It was not. Do you think it was easy for her to invite Victoria, a subordinate employee, here to witness her shame and humiliation as she sucked and licked every person here. It was not. But difficult or not, she did it because I ordered it, and she obeyed. She chose to obey. Obeying is more important to her than her shame.

"Barry may not be able to fuck Charmaine's cunt without my permission, but she can still give him her mouth. They can hug and kiss. I'll even let him lick her pussy. They can sleep naked in bed together. Except for her cunt, they are still married."

"But you intend to breed her."

"I already had his permission to breed her, if she's fertile. It's a separate issue. If you choose to marry Whore, unless you give me permission to breed her, I won't. You have to accept her child. If the only way you can lovingly raise her child is if it's yours, it's yours. I'll still fuck her, because I own her, but I'll wear a condom if she's fertile, and I'll give her permission to fuck you for a child. I won't deny that to you both if it's something you want. I want to fuck her, because she's my fuck toy, not because she's a romantic interest."

"After you finish with Karen, Whore, suck off Barry and lick Charmaine's cunt. After that, you're getting the rest of your spanking and your Ben Wa balls, then you and Rafi may leave. If Victoria wants to stay longer, she can spend the night and I'll make sure she gets home tomorrow."

"I'll stay," Victoria said.

"One last instruction for all of the men, including your husband, Karen. I'm giving you a phone number. My ex-wife, Jeri Tyson, would like to do some research and she'd like to speak to all of you. That includes you, Rodney. Call her Monday and set up appointments to speak to her at length at some point. Greg can do his interview over the phone, Karen, but I suspect she'll want to see the others in person. If you have to drive to Seattle from Tacoma, I'll reimburse you for gas."

I gave Rafi, Barry, Karen and Rodney Jeri's phone number. When Whore had taken care of her business, orally pleasuring the last three to arrive, I gave her the rest of her spanking with everyone else watching. Both Barry and Charmaine were excited as I exercised my Domination over Whore, just as they'd been when punishing Ariel on Thursday.

I gave her both sets of Ben Wa balls, the larger and the smaller, and told her what she had to do to keep them in her cunt, and that Miss Vicky would spank her ass if she ever neglected to put them back in. I also gave her a Lush 3 and told her I'd explain the purpose on Tuesday when I arrived to fuck her ass.

After reminding Whore to put on her other collar, change her plug, and that she could fuck Rafi again at home, and that I'd see her on Tuesday night to claim her ass, Rafi and Whore departed.

I fucked Charmaine again, claiming her cunt for the second time tonight, then Barry and Charmaine left. I reminded Barry before he departed, that I owned Charmaine's cunt now and the only way he could fuck her anymore was with a condom on.

"You may use Charmaine's mouth for your relief, Barry, and you're free to lick my cunt as much as you want, but you won't fuck my cunt again, condom or not, until I've claimed her pussy bareback when Charmaine is medically cleared. After I deposit my cum in her cunt, marking her cunt as completely mine, you may fuck my cunt once a day with a condom on. Do you understand? You surrendered her pussy to me, as did she."

"I understand."

1...345678