All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
Not my usual

cup of tea, but really excellent writing. I would like to have seen a little more idenity struggle before the 1st m/ts encounter. It would have made the character richer. This required a bit more suspension of disbelief than was good for the story and pulled me out of the impressive plausibility you had built But it is still a good read.

Sierra_cdSierra_cdover 13 years ago
excellent

i enjoyed very much and hope you continue with more in this catagory..thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good read

Will be watching for the next chapter, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

You done a great job hope we don't have to wait long on more charters to the life of Janie.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Go Janie

A good start. Hopefully they'll be more in a series.

It would be nice if the series included non sex section, - as Janie learns new womanly things etc.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 13 years ago
Keep her in heels

I hope we get to learn more about her high school and college years. More hormones? Surgury? More sex for sure. I'd love to see her in some go-go boots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I really liked the story up until the sex scene which felt really out of place, it's hard for me at least to imagine having sex immediately after finding out that they know, seems like it'd be a bit of a mood killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree with the last poster. The sex scene came way too soon. You should have waited, and described Janie as she slowly saw guys and the coach in a new light. Described her feelings when she saw them as men from a womans point of view, and discovered a stirring in her stomach etc....

Cute Little ThingCute Little Thingover 12 years ago
Loved the story

thanks. very sexy and hot. I thought everything about it was just fine.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Very Weird & Hot!

Author gets felicitations for finding authentic first person tone. The sex was a bit rushed with minimal buildup but this is 'Literotica' afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I wish I had a petite and feminine body like Janie myself to look more like a girl, I am a 24-year-old transgender who recently discovered his own transexuality too late and now is stuck with this stupid and hideous male body. But unfortunately not everyone can be a Janie, isn't it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Okay buut...

I haven't finished it yet, but I can tell you personally People from a support site would never agree that it was a good idea

hotnatasha1987hotnatasha1987over 11 years ago
its tough ...

i am ts from india .. here in india being a ts its like a life in hell ... though i am living in this society as girl .. nobody know about my real sexuality .....i am that much passable and good looking .... my parents are disowned me ... wish i could have mother like janie .... but i like this story ....because its make me cry and as well as its a fairy tale to me ..... i like to dream about a life like janie ....

P.S. i posted this comment after i finished all 14 chapter and i did it 3 times .... waiting for next chapter ... at least i can dream through......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how i became a cheerleader

15 chapters is not enough this story needs to go further with janie getting srs and getting married

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
One thing I can't wrap my head around

Is that Jamie is a feminine name already. Why did you change it to the much more cruder Janie which sound a lot more masculine?

The fictional name of the original Bionic Woman in the 1970's was Jamie Summers.

It seems like you went backwards with the name thing to me.

But to each his own though.

Thanks for the read,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh?

If Jamie could get hormone pills etc to make him a her why not male hormone pills? I know it would end the story but still it is an open question

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Suggestion...

didnt like the last part about fucking the coach.... But otherwise is was a grate story.

TrapTrainer69TrapTrainer69about 5 years ago
Finally!

This is the hottest story I've read on this site! It has all the elements of a great fuck tale. The young boy/girls reluctant yet embraced transition. The older large masculine mentor that shows he/she how to fuck like a woman. And the pleasure they both get from it were all just amazing. I'm so glad this continues on for several chapters! 5 STARS!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed your story and hope to see more chapters soon.

SuzieCrossSuzieCrossabout 2 years ago

What a great story I enjoyed it very much, and hope to read more adventures in the future.

louis_adjanilouis_adjanialmost 2 years ago

Great story! Definitely one of my favorites :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was going along great until you turned him gay and had him fuck the coach. What a stupid cliche and it ruined the entire story.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist11 months ago

Well! That sure was hot as hell. I imagine I’ll be spending the next several days reading all of your 16 chapters! I had sent your works to my ‘to do’ file a while back. It had looked interesting to me but shit,…and I saw that it had taken you more than six years to complete it DMaster.

Truth is I’ve fantasized about what it might be like to get with a petite t-girl like your Janie, in a similar way I just vicariously experienced with her and ‘The Coach’ only moments ago. I fact, I think I’ll re-examine that part once more before I take a nice, very long…hot shower! I just wonder what it must be like to live inside your head for a day! I see it’s been a minute since you last posted on here. I just hope you’re still at it D; you got serious skills!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES