All Comments on 'How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 06'

by sub_cuck_t

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m enjoying the read.

Looking forward to all the things he does to Michelle to own and change her.

I hope some of those things are permanent (QoS tattoo, full Brazilian laser hair removal) so she can never change back.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jamal shows up to help whore abuse the cuck.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

dang, i think this might really happen, a very selective slow seduction, hot and needed by me also.

malejktmalejktalmost 2 years ago

There is this amateur video off a porn site I really like. It's that of an English lady, nice and curvaceous, all dressed except for her bottom, where she only wears a pair of black stockings. She's in her hotel room and she tells to the camera that she's just been fu*ked by a stranger she called up to her room. She then proceeds to walk to the camera, which is set up at the same height as her crotch, and begins to play with herself to let the c*m flow out of her. Her pussy sounds all wet and mushy and it's not long thereafter I c*m.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersub_cuck_t@sub_cuck_t
Submissive husband loves to chat with dominant men and bulls. Enjoy mic or phone chat.