All Comments on 'How I Became a Cuckold Pt. 11'

by sub_cuck_t

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really enjoyed your story and this post also. Hope that you willconsider writing more and expanding on some of the experiences you talked about here

KidG1000KidG1000about 2 years ago

This has been a terrific series and I hope you consider writing more in the cuck genre

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I seriously hope none of this is based on actual occurrences. I really don't to live on a planet where people are really this fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seriously? In the wedding dress? Can it get more disrespectful? Whackdoodle is spot on.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1) I fucking loved this story, I would read a little every day cum twice or sometimes three times then put it down and come back later for more.

2) to be used like this with my husband's support is my dream

3) I laugh at how many people took the time to read an 11 pt story to write "this is so disgusting" "they need therapy" "I don't want to live in a world where this exists" as if this is the worst thing happening. These are consenting adults, there are other (more important) things to be upset about.

4) I need more stories like this from you! The way you articulate yourself and describe nearly every detail is addictive

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

i liked it alot, well told, and its a story, if you dont like this, dont read, but keep in mind this does happen in real life and it saves couples from the Big D. i like this and hope to read more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The part I did not like was the wife never called him her sissy or disrespected him during her time of being bred and afterwards when she returned home, that id the height of his sex, her loss of respect for him during sex and his closest friends finding out.

Neither of them now have a ass, it is a butt pussy, and a mouth pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fact you say you haven't been inside her pussy for years makes me question why you are even together. She clearly has no regard for you what so ever. I guess you pay the bills so she keeps you around.

As to you being gay you must enjoy it or why would you allow it to continue. My problem with all this is that, although may have this fantasy most would never let it go to this extreme. You really need to get some help you clearly have no self worth at all.

malejktmalejktalmost 2 years ago

Write more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact he lives with a female black cock slut notwithstanding, the reality is the MC's sex life is based on interactions with another man and that man's male friends. He serves as their "sissy," engaging in active fellatio and passive anal intercourse. The MC can accept or reject any labels that he chooses, but he lives the life of a submissive male homosexual. If it walks and quacks like a duck...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking amazing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersub_cuck_t@sub_cuck_t
Submissive husband loves to chat with dominant men and bulls. Enjoy mic or phone chat.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES