How I Became a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking of my previous call with my boyfriend and was asking myself more and more why I should NOT do what he suggested. I was without sex for several months, and this situation, which he initially used to propose when I could have sex with someone else, was present.

Besides the three guys, several other flirtatious horny men tried to get my attention and it would be very easy to pick one and spend the night with him. I was never a "one-night-stand-girl" because I always only had sex when I was in a relationship. The only time I crossed that border was when I met Christian.

Finally, it is happening!

That night in bed Jane talked about it again and asked me if I felt attracted to one of the boys.  As a friend, she knew my husband but did not know I had a boyfriend at the side with whom I have a long and loyal relationship. Without thinking about my personal feelings or preferences, but just to keep her in the mood I told her yes, and that Nico and Pablo are attractive young men.

The next day the five of us went back to the clothing-optional beach - a first-time experience for Jane. 

After spending a few hours with 4 naked people around her, Jane got brave and took off her top, or how "group-pressure-without-words" works well. Her white beautiful firm little tits, contrasting her tanned body, completed her slim sexy shape, and could catch up on some sunshine now.

The boys were happy with her, revealing her boobs. While we enjoyed the view of the naked young men, Jane and I were heating each other, and without being too explicit, I let her feel I was also getting interested in sex with one of them.

"If you do it with Juan, who would I do it with?" I asked her.

"Difficult choice Diane!" she laughed.

We made plans for another night out at the club and during dinner, Jane asked me how to anticipate the situation if we would take this further.  I suggested bringing the boys to our apartment.  Not sure yet who I would bring, but I thought it would be safer than getting separated because even with the good feelings we had with the young men, they were still strangers.

She could take the bedroom and I would sleep on the big sofa. She was happy and excited with our naughty plan and together we went back to our room to dress up for the club. Although I did not think about anything like this when I got on the plane with my son, I had to admit I got aroused, knowing our little secret idea.

On the first evening out I noticed a lot of young women dressed very daring and sexy so they motivated me to wear an even more sexy dress than the night before.

I picked up my white tiny dress. I call it tiny because at the back it is completely open and low cut reaching my buttocks, it is very short, barely covering my ass and at the front, I have a deep cleavage. In the daytime or in places with a lot of light, the dress is also a bit sheer but inside a club with more gloomy lighting, it is not that noticeable.

The only thing that was bothering me a bit was that because of the tight shape of the dress, the low cut on the open back, and the light fabric you could see the shape of my panties. I tried several, smaller and larger but no solution that satisfied me. 

As promised I had another Facetime with Christian showing my dress to him right before I went to the club. For him there was only one solution: I just had to go commando, then the lines and shape of panties would not bother me any longer. 

"Serious? It's quite short!" I said while showing him how high the hem was.

He told me he found it very arousing to know I go out without panties. 

"Okay then," I said and took them off right in front of him on camera and threw it over my shoulder like it was trash for the bin. 

He showed me a thumb up and smiled! Before touching the red button to close the conversation he quickly asked if I had given any thought to what he said the day before. I felt I started to get a red face but was honest and told him I might have a chance to connect with a guy that I was with on the beach today. 

"So you already saw each other naked?" Christian asked with a wondering voice. 

I said we did and after saying this, he wanted to hear details about how he looked.  I gave a simple and quick description of the young man but told him I needed to go. When I came out of the bedroom Jane was surprised. Compared to her I was too sexy or she was not sexy enough with her summer dress she can use to go to church!  

We dove into our suitcases and I gave her a white miniskirt and she had a perfect open cleavage yellow top to combine. I told her she had to take off her bra because everybody could see it and it was not flattering at all. I said if she wanted to look sexy for Juan she just had to do that. "Juan" was the magic word and she obeyed! 

While walking to the club I was thinking back at the conversations I had with Christian and the encounters we had with a few strangers before. Those encounters had resulted in a few "new cock-discoverings" just touching and a few sucking but never real sex. I found out that I was always acting "innocent and not interested" when the topic of really fucking with other men popped up between Christian and me. 

I had not been really honest because I never admitted to Christian about Matt, Gio and Mick the guys I told about in the previous stories - that I longed for more than a BJ or oral sex.  I just never told him, being shy to admit, afraid to hurt his feelings... and really, I would never cheat on him...

I hoped he would initiate one day an encounter for MFM, without me asking for it, but as I said before: no chance, no right time, no whatever the excuse, it just did not occur. And now Christian gave me so much "clearance" that I had a free choice to do what I wanted.

At the club, it had an outside and inside location and with this nice weather, we stayed outside. The boys were not there yet and before we knew it other guys offered us a drink; when we said we were waiting for someone they did not care and insisted. We had a few new admirers with the usual chit chat and almost one hour later Juan, Nico, and Pablo arrived.

We were glad to have accepted the drinks from the other guys and spent some time with them, but we had to let them go as our dates arrived. We sat again on high bar stools and after a few changes of one leg over the other Jane noticed I was not wearing panties. "

"You should try it!" I said, being a bit tipsy already, with a naughty voice. 

I was surprised she went to the ladies' room to come back with her briefs in her fist. The alcohol made her drop her inhibitions and she gave it to Juan to keep it for her! Juan smelled her little panties for a moment and then stuffed them into the pocket of his trousers. He knew this way he had a big chance for sex! 

I had fun teasing the guys with several "Sharon Stone - moves", not scared to risk showing quick glimpses of my pussy which made me wet and horny. I thought about Christian a few times but got caught by the ambiance of the evening and forgot about him. 

With the loud music, it was hard to stay in conversation with everybody and the place got more crowded. Jane and I had some fun on the dance floor doing a kind of lesbian acting. Jane had her hands on my ass while we sensually moved our bodies while I held her waist. Jane got more and more confident in teasing the public and showed intentions to kiss me. I was horny from the moment I decided to be open for sex with one of the guys and I just went along with Jane's show and let her come closer.  We kissed with half-open mouths and guys in the public reacted with some cheering and whistling.  

Juan focused on Jane while I switched talking from one guy to the other. I could go on describing interesting little facts but in the end, it was Nico that kept me company together with Jane and Juan. Pablo disappeared, maybe with another woman, who knows - guess enough sexy holiday lovers were easy to find for him. 

We ended up in a cozy dark corner inside the club, where it was less crowded. Like two teenagers we were kissing the boys, eyes closed, tongues fooling around and feeling how their hands were exploring our bodies. 

The guys already knew we were panties and braless, which motivated them to become more daring. We both gave the boys freedom for intimate touching under our clothing.  How shameless you can be when nobody knows you and you don't need to be afraid to get caught! I can't imagine myself in a club in the UK accepting a guy's hand under my dress while everybody can see it.  

Alcohol is of course also helping to let go of your boundaries. The hem of my dress slid up and at a certain moment it was like I was wearing only a top. I saw how Jane was looking at Nico putting his hand between my legs and touching my bare pussy while Juan was kissing her neck. She was aroused watching Nico's fingerplay and guiding Juan's hand under her skirt. 

There we were, the two friends having young guys fingering us in a club! We encouraged each other and wanted to get affirmation to be sure we wanted to let those young guys fuck us, not afraid of regrets after.

For me it was clear: I wanted to use the provocation of Christian to have sex with Nico.  Jane was also convinced after the last boring years, at least on her sexual level, to use this unique occasion. I felt the moment was right to invite the boys to our place. Jane agreed and we went to our hotel. 

Jane asked Juan to open a bottle of wine and served each of us a glass. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and used a moment to text Christian. I told him we invited two guys to our place to spend the night with. He replied very fast as if he was waiting for my message.

He told me to enjoy it and that it was very hot for him to know and love me. While going back to the others I felt my phone vibrating announcing more messages but I did not read them anymore.  We sat on the sofa when Nico made his first move. He hugged me and started kissing my lips softly and I replied by kissing him back. 

When Jane saw me like this she felt secure to engage with Juan. The situation heated up pretty fast and Jane and Juan went to our bedroom. I followed them but only to get another blanket to cover the big sofa and fetched a few extra pillows.

The apartment was small so I could hear Jane and Juan getting in action whilst Nico helped me out of my dress. We were still standing when I opened his zipper and drew his pants down while he unbuttoned his shirt. 

I realized what was going to happen and I wanted it, not only "to do Christian a favor". Nico started to kiss me all over and guided me to the sofa. My thoughts were with Christian for a moment but I wanted to feel that cock inside me with such an eagerness that the rational part of my brain stopped working.

My hands wanted to feel Nico's dick which was gaining size quickly. He focused on my tits and nipples with his hands and mouth. The sofa was not so comfortable to have sex on like a bed but that was not an issue to enjoy that wild moment. 

After feeling and kissing each other's bodies everywhere, Nico went down on me. The simple move of opening my legs for him gave me such a complex rush of adrenaline, endorphins and all other hormones I don't even know the names of, through my body!

His tongue and lips played with me and he got me going while in the background Jane and Juan got louder. He had already given me some foreplay in the club so I told Nico I wanted to come, gave some directions and a helping hand and it did not take very long to let me scream long and loud.

I thought I had to reward him with a nice BJ, but not too long because I was in a hurry to get on top of him. 

Getting, after so many months a new cock to suck was so arousing, and knowing it was about to get more than sucking this time, made me crazy! Nico was on his back and when I felt his cock was in his best shape to fuck I climbed on top of him.

The moment I let myself slide down on his hard dick I was aware this was the first time I got fucked by another man since I was with Christian. Unbelievable for me that I can have sex and at the same time my partner knows about it and gets turned on, probably as much as myself! 

Something told me like "Now you did it - no more doubts -so go on and enjoy!" 

And I did. I hadn't been fucked in several months and I loved it. Nico was a great young fuck with amazing stamina. We rolled over in different positions, me on top, him on top, and not to forget the good long doggy session he gave me. I came several times that night and we did not sleep much.

Somewhere we had a short break but got back to more sex. We were fucking when the door of the bedroom opened as Jane went to the bathroom. Nico just continued and I did not care. Nico came several times as well, the last time was caused by another BJ I gladly gave him. 

It was a bit of a small disappointment to hear in the morning that Nico had to leave. I didn't know he had to go back home, because his holiday was over. After he got dressed I kissed him goodbye and thanked him for the hot night. I went back on the sofa to catch up on some sleep when I heard Juan also left our place a bit later. 

In the morning when we woke up, almost noon, Jane and I were both blushing after what happened, and of course, we exchanged our emotions and feelings. For both, it was a happy and exciting experience and I asked if Juan's holiday was also over. She said they agreed to meet again at the same beach, so apparently not. 

I found several texts from Christian, some from right before I had sex, during sex, and in the early morning already asking me how it was. I decided to Facetime him while Jane was out. It was very weird to talk to him in the first minutes and I sensed my voice was trembling. I put the screen up against a pillow and was laying naked on the bed and tried to talk about different things and avoided the sex topic but he couldn't wait: 

"How was it?" 

I said "Good" 

"Only good?" 

"It was nice,"... 

"Nice?" 

"Ok, it was really hot!" 

He asked me to open my legs and show him my red pussy. 

"So there she is, your little naughty cunt!" 

"How many times have you come?" he asked me. And more questions on how? oral play? BJ? etc... 

The longer I talked, the more confident I got to give him all the juicy details. I told him he fucked me for several hours and after a break and a nap, we started all over. Of course, I needed to tell his age, 29, and the fact he had a long beautiful cock. I started to finger my pussy and began teasing Christian: 

"Can you imagine she had a big young cock all night?" I said provokingly. 

"Yes I can", he said, 

"I wish I was there to watch and participate!"

"So from now on you are officially my Hotwife!" Christian said.

"Your what???"

I know the expression of a hot guy, a hot woman, a hot moment, but a Hotwife??

He tried to explain in short: "It's when you have a steady long-term relationship, and the woman is having sex with other guys, with the consent of the man, without that same man having sex with other women".

"Interesting," I said, but I had to process what he just told me. 

 

He didn't show on the screen but I noticed his moves, apparently stroking his dick. Even though I felt my face was red from mixed emotions, I have to say that the Facetime moment went much better than I expected! When I told him Nico finished his holiday and went back home, I thought somehow I saw relief on his face.

He asked me for my plan for the day and I said it would be a lazy day on the beach. 

"Naked?" he asked me rhetorically. 

"What do you think? Of course!"

More sex please! A lot more!

Jane messaged me to find her nearby for a light lunch so I stopped the call with Christian, with relief and was happy he reacted in such a positive and horny way.

During lunch, we talked more about sex and Jane said she would love to fuck with Juan every day, until the last day!

According to her Juan gave super attention to every inch of her body, something she almost can't remember from her husband. The young age, compared with her older hubby, attracted her strongly and now she understood why men fall for younger women... 

And there was more! Juan asked her to get nude at the beach so he could admire her more and she wanted to give it a try. Wauw! That afternoon Jane and I had another nice day - me naked - she topless to start but when Juan arrived she was brave enough to drop the last part of her bikini. I thanked Juan openly for motivating her and as expected she liked it once she got used to it. 

In the beginning, only laying down, but after a while walking around showing off her slim body, now revealing her beautifully trimmed pussy.  A bit later Pablo also joined. We enjoyed each other's company and sex was in the air. 

We needed more sun protection and I was about to oil my breasts when Jane stole my bottle and started to put a lot of liquid over my boobs after which she started to massage them sensually.  

In a normal situation, I would only require help to do my back but now Jane was teasing the guys with her, caressing my body. I let it happen because that is what I like anyway - normally I have to pay to get a massage, so why not? I saw my proud tits shining in the sun and couldn't help to see my nipples contract and grow and this time it was not because of the fresh sea water! 

I did the same to her white tits and for me, it was my first time to touch so intensively and long the naked breasts of a woman. Her nipples have a different shape than mine, longer and it's like they are always pointing, regardless of the moment, horny or not. The guys liked it because we saw their cocks growing. Jane and I continued to play like this, walking hand in hand over the sandy beach and acting like a lesbian couple playing and hugging in the water.

We saw each other's naked bodies several times before in the apartment but it was the first time our nude skin touched, my boobs against hers, and that was not a bad feeling. 

Suddenly I remembered a conversation from a few years ago. She told me she was bi-curious but we never talked about that in debt. I had no real interest in girls although I kissed a girl in the past when I was younger, at that time, to learn how to kiss boys. So I did not know if she was acting for Juan and Pablo or if she was trying me out. 

The boys joined us in the water and while Juan wrapped Jane in his arms Pablo and I went for a nice swim and then back to our sunbeds. He was a gentleman bringing me an extra clean towel so I could lay down to dry in the sun. 

While we were alone he used the time to talk to me about Nico. He heard about what happened last night and was sorry that he had to leave. I told him I knew it was a one-night stand and that I was not looking for a relationship - just good sex.

When later Jane and Juan told us to leave the beach more early, I knew what they were up to. Seemed they did not want to wait for the night to have fun again. 

I told her we would meet later on and that I would text her when I was on my way. I was left alone with Pablo and still horny from the night before with Nico. It did not help seeing Pablo naked and the way he talked to me with his little compliments on my looks didn't hide his interest in me. He offered me another tan oil massage which I gladly accepted. 

I was lying face down and let him do my back. His hand sliding over my body gave me back the arousing feeling that had been building up the last few days. I was angry with myself that after Nico I was already thinking about sex with Pablo! How is this possible?