How I Became a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got off the bed and stood behind me bringing his handsome cock in my pussy, first a little bit teasing before he grabbed me by my hips to drag me against him. I felt him deeper than before and asked him for slow long and deep drills.

Jane stayed aside to watch us and witnessed how Juan banged me with a lot of power.

After a few long minutes, she slipped herself under me, her head in the opposite direction to have a close look at Juan's cock pounding me. A tongue started to play again against my stretched cunt. She fell in love with the taste of my juices! 

The combination of cock in me and a female tongue nearby teasing and pleasing me made me crazy and about to come again. Her hands gave attention to my boobs to complete her devotion to my body. That moment, on the way to an orgasm I got distracted by the view of her bald pussy below my face. 

She used, from time to time one hand to caress herself, which I interpreted as a request to me, to give her some sweet attention there. As an inexperienced teenager, I carefully started to finger her and her moaning taught me I did well.  I tried to do what I liked when someone was fingering me to please her as much as possible. 

One, then two fingers in and out of her warm pussy... I lost the vibe for my next orgasm because I got intrigued by her pussy. She felt so wet that I became curious to taste her. She was within reach, all I had to do was bend my head to bring my mouth closer. When she spread her legs and used her fingers to show off her open pussy to me, I felt it was my call. 

The next moment I was aware I was licking her, first slowly and then with more enthusiasm and passion after, I heard her calling my name:

"Yes, Diane! Continue, continue, more, more! Love it!"  

Juan stopped fucking me and stepped back, leaving Jane and me on our own. We rolled on our sides, one giving the other the best space by widening our knees as much as possible and opening for the other to lick, suck, and taste pussy. Now I was not performing any acting to please Juan, I was enjoying what she did to me and I enjoyed returning her the favor. 

I began to understand why some men love to "eat pussy". Her pink soft juicy lips tasted very nice and the feeling of her body responding to my tongue's licking gave me a sense of erotic energy and control I had not felt before. I wanted to learn more about how to give more satisfaction to her by feeling how she was serving me in the same moment. 

She was experienced!  Bi-curious? She? No way! When I felt the lost vibes of my upcoming orgasm come back, I stopped licking her and this time it was me, calling her name: 

"Jane go on, yeah, yeah, yeah, almost, yeah yeah!" 

For a second time, she made me come, this time even longer! No idea how long we continued playing when Juan remarked if we had forgotten about him. Of course not! I made room for him to let him take Jane again, lying on her back now.

He got on his knees between her legs pulling her on his lap towards his cock. 

I stepped carefully over her face, and placed both knees beside her head facing Juan. So I could kiss him and he, if he wanted, could pamper my tits, and Jane, if she wanted, could continue to lick my pussy coz I couldn't get enough of it. 

Juan had a lot of energy and a lot of turns between Jane and me was the result. We both came more than once and to praise him we gave our best BJ performance, which was done by us, also taking turns. The last time he was standing straight up while both of us played with his balls and cock and ass to feel his last bit of load spraying over our faces. 

A last shower together cleaned us up before finally going to bed. Juan did not stay, so we had the bed for ourselves. 

After he left we kissed each other goodnight which felt different than all the days before: we used a long warm French kiss this time. She said she knew I was not into girls, but that I couldn't hide I enjoyed that night.

She was right, I am not into women, I don't feel even bi, and yet I had a fantastic experience I will not forget. 

Three guys in a few days and sex with a girl! That was not my plan when I got on the plane to Spain!

Curious to hear what Christian will have to say! I asked Jane how she became so experienced with licking pussy. She had a crush on a girl during her early twenties before she met her husband.

i thanked Jane for making me come twice. She smiled and said all I had to do was return the favor! I promised her to do that before going back home, as long as she would teach me to do it right! We hugged and fell asleep in each other's arms with a feeling of total satisfaction.