How I Became a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that he is aware that I am his "living fantasy" he admitted to being shocked at first when I told him, but now after an hour he is over it, and not blaming me nor has he angry feelings.

He said somewhere he always knew, that even after all those years of not showing interest in having sex with other men, the day I would give it a try, I would like it and was one hundred percent sure I would want more of that. 

He said he knew it was a "calculated risk" he took, to let me discover this hotwife experience - that it would be not a single, one-time-only experience. And he is right: I don't smoke, rarely drink alcohol, and consider myself someone not having any addiction - but maybe now I discovered one: young cocks?

I was relieved with this conversation and felt Christian got horny again and so was I. He viewed my pussy asking if I was still wet. I said I am wet 24/7 now! Then he noticed my little bush and told me he was surprised I was not completely shaven yet, because that is what I normally do in summer, to visit naked beaches. 

"You want me to shave it all?" 

"Sure - you know I like that!" Christian said. 

I promised him to do that from the moment the bathroom was available and we finished the call on a happy note. 

I kept my promise to Christian and did what he asked for: shave my pussy completely so she was bald and smooth. I couldn't wait to show her off at the beach! I took a picture with my phone and sent it to him and in return, I got a smiley with tongue out! 

While getting ready and grabbing our stuff, Jane remarked on it and questioned me why I shaved my pussy like this. I told her it made me horny and that I knew some guys are extra excited to see bald pussies. 

"Is that so?" she asked.

I had to give her some time now to wear the same "dress code" and after she got rid of her black bush we put on our sarong and top and left our place. 

I can't say Jane is as exhibitionistic as me but she couldn't hide she was also enjoying minimalistic clothing in public the last few days. Knowing we were going to the clothes-optional beach, our bags got less and less filled with bikinis, panties, or bras. She got used to commando as well, even during the daytime. 

Girls time...

In the afternoon we went back to our favorite place, to have a rest, a nap to catch up on some sleep, naked but in the safe shade of the umbrellas. It was amazing to see how Jane changed in a few days, actually the same shift that I made not so long ago. She didn't use swimwear anymore and enjoyed being naked in public now, just like me. 

Not only at the beach. The last few days in the apartment we were naked all the time - only using towels when we wanted to sit somewhere on a chair or sofa. Also, our balcony became a naked outdoor spot, to use every free minute, to do some extra tanning while having a drink, not caring about what neighbors might see or think when we were out there in broad daylight.  And on top of that, she fed her curiosity about fucking another man, without the need for love or romance, without the "strings" attached, and pure lust.

Of course, she noticed how I let myself go all the way with the men, and we supported each other in what we did, even planning to do this every year. Our husbands would never mind letting us travel together, as long as we took care of our sons, and I found it a great idea. 

We were happy to be without the guys and spending quiet time together and relaxing. Besides a few topless ladies, we were the only women being completely naked that afternoon. Before I had the habit, even with my boyfriend with me, never to be the first to get topless if I did not spot other women doing the same already.

Same for getting naked. To get topless I don't need that kind of affirmation anymore, I don't care to be the first or the only one.  To get nude on a clothes-optional beach and nobody else is naked, still makes me feel hesitant. Now that I had an accomplice with me made it easier to take everything off from the first minute! 

It was getting hot that afternoon and the first thing we did was take a dip in the water to cool down our bodies. When leaving the water we hold hands to keep us straight up between the little waves that might disturb our balance.

Only wearing sunglasses we noticed to draw attention from the other people present there.  I imagined it was because of our bald pussies and fantasized how the men, sitting next to their wives, were staring back at us from under their shades, getting half-hard dicks in their swim pants.  

My fantasy of the moment was they all wanted to lick our tight shaven pussies! Was it the sex of the last days that made me feel that way or was it me, really getting sexual satisfaction with my exhibitionistic behavior? Exposing myself like this, uninhibited and proud, before the eyes of many strangers was almost as exciting as having sex itself! 

When we got back with our bare feet on the dry hot sand we made little screams and did a little jumpy run to our rented sun beds and unintentionally drew more attention. I felt my boobs bouncing freely and saw Jane's shaking little tits next to me when at the same time, I felt several pairs of eyes following us.

I caught myself looking at my nipples, to see if they were still hard and dark, if not, discreetly, I squeezed them a little bit to turn them into the way I wanted. 

When I watched Jane's titties I was a bit jealous of her little antennae.  Her nipples are not only longer than mine but hard and pointing all the time. The contrast was even bigger because they were standing on smaller boobs.

We needed to protect ourselves against the bright sunlight and like the other day we took turns to rub each other with sun protection. We preferred the other doing a total body massage because it was easy and very enjoyable.  Jane started with my back and after turning around she nicely continued to do my front. 

After doing my boobs she let her hands slide down to my legs and did not skip my sensitive labia, which she gave a quick caress while giggling and excusing herself, feeling obligated to bring protection to my fresh-shaven pussy. 

I did not expect her to do that but I did not feel any resistance from my side. After all, I did not want to get sunburned there either!  Her handling was purely "functional" and yet I felt aroused being touched there. When it was my turn to do her I felt myself getting more horny while caressing her breasts and when I let my hands slide down on her I had no other choice than to give some little shy attention to her "first-time" shaven pussy. 

I was getting nervous but she was laughing again and we behaved like this intimate touching was something funny and meaningless.  Now after a few days naked we already got a nice tan without the normal famous white lines and marks from swimwear.

Jane just realized her husband might notice and ask her about it. Her breasts and ass were not as tanned as the rest of her body, but the dark pink color of her tits and butt betrayed that she didn't wear a bikini during the holiday.

She did not want to tell him about her nudity on public beaches and panicked a bit but the idea of using the private balcony as an excuse to tan naked was a practical solution. 

After skinny dipping, like Christian, she also wanted to hear about all the details, especially how it was having sex with both Pablo and Juan at the same time.  I said it went all natural and smooth and enjoying the sexual attention of two guys is amazing but also a bit physically challenging.

She said for now, having sex for the first time since she was married to another man, was already challenging enough mentally because she realized she has some mixed feelings towards her husband she loves. 

She liked the experience a lot and would want to do it all over again, with no regrets, and on the other hand, she doesn't want to cheat. That was the moment I realized I was lucky I could share my sexual escapades with my boyfriend. I decided not to advise her so she could find out the truth. 

I let her talk while doing a walk together along the waterline, sometimes hand in hand, giving her confidence that all would be alright. I enjoyed our naked parade walking proudly and realized my exhibitionist days were almost over.

I will miss it, the looks of the guys caressing my naked body with their eyes, the wandering of getting a wet pussy just for being naked and watched by mainly the male public, the unconscious but constant checking of my nipples: are they still standing, still dark, still hard? 

Having Jane next to me, walking naked side by side flaunting together our bald cunts and proud tits was like doubling the effect. 

I tried to catch as many voyeurs as possible and while talking with Jane I didn't realize we were leaving the clothes-optional part of the beach. Nobody made remarks until suddenly the beach got more crowded. That made us understand we were too far away and we turned back immediately! I felt myself blushing but we couldn't do anything about it, only walking a bit faster towards our towels, now seeming miles away! 

Never thought I would walk on a "traditional beach" without textiles! I guess more exhibitionistic I would never get and it was an amazing thrill to do it with my "partner in crime" Jane. On the other hand, it wasn't a crime since in Spain there is no law against being naked on any beach. The shy feeling disappeared again and a glorious vibe took possession of me. The more people watched me, the more excited I felt. 

When we found our towels we went for another swim. After being here a few days we recognized some familiar faces and made eye contact with them more frequently and a smile on top made it more fun to tease them (men of course) when going in and even better, when coming out of the water. 

Pity no more men were nude! We ended the day, topless at the beach bar, only wearing our little scarf around our hips, getting used to men talking with us while giving them a full view of our tits, resulting in free Sangria. Some of them were asking about our men (Juan and Pablo) because they must have seen us before during other days. 

Telling them they were not our boyfriends made them happy: more Sangria! And the more Sangria I drank, the more naughty I got, so giving them a peek under my scarf was my way of rewarding them for the drinks. Why wouldn't I? They already saw me naked the last few days, so why not offer some close-up shots? In between drinks, I received some texts from Christian. He knew my holiday was coming to an end and asked me about my plans. I said I didn't have any, except for maybe going to the club one last time and having some fun.

"Any sex in the air?" he asked.

I did not think about it after the last time with Pablo and Juan but now Christian made me realize it was probably my last chance to enjoy sex with another guy for a long time. I was looking around me at the beach bar and saw several attractive men but had no wish to seduce them or to find out which guy would be a good match. So I told him probably not, and looking forward to being together soon. 

One last time before going home! 

Now that our last days were coming I was wondering if Jane had enough of Juan or if she wanted more of him. Of all three guys I had sex with, Juan was the best lover. I liked the way he initiated the sex and how he always took the lead. If Jane had enough, I had to admit I would want to fuck him one more time - so I decided to ask her, despite what I said to Christian earlier. 

It made sense to be with someone you trusted before, especially when you are almost certain to have great sex again. She said she wasn't sure but if I wanted him, I could meet him at the club first. After dinner, I prepared to go out. Jane saw how I put on the white short dress again, which I had worn a few nights ago. For me,  the most sexy one with both cleavages, backless down to the beginning of my butt, and in front showing off my tits with the paper-thin fabric showing the shape of my nipples. 

Because it was tight and clinging on my body I could have it as short as I wanted: standing in front of the mirror I checked on the length and pulled the hem little by little a bit more up, until it was impossible to go higher without showing something. Of course, challenging myself to go commando made part of the excitement. 

I hoped to see Juan for sexy fun and music, a few more drinks, and who knows maybe a last night filled with some good sex. What was wrong with me? I felt insatiable! 

Jane got nervous and said she did not want me to go alone, dressed up as well, and joined me. I was lucky because Juan was there. Jane was the one who had his number but did not text him. He was with people we did not see before, but once he noticed us he came to us and bought us a drink. 

A few cocktails on top of the wine at dinner made us naughty and together, we started to seduce Juan at the bar. He didn't waste his time and started to kiss us both passionately. His hands did things to us like not being aware of being in public - above and under my dress, he just didn't care. I imagined all he wanted was to check if we were with or without panties, and by doing this, flashed our pussies a few times. 

It was hot fun for our last night out and the visit at the club did not last long. Less than two hours later Juan joined us in our apartment. While walking back, he was in the middle, and like a real "Don Juan", he had his arms around our waist.  Jane stopped doubting about what to do. Just like me, she wanted to take advantage of this last night.

This time there was no time to open a bottle of wine. We were all so horny and helped each other to undress as quickly as possible, forcing ourselves in the shower to get rid of the sweat from dancing. The six hands in the shower went all around and everywhere over the three bodies, same as three mouths tasting skin and lips. 

After the shower, on our way to the bed, Juan, our leader, had some special requests: he asked if we had sexy panties and bra to wear during foreplay but I had to disappoint him - I only had a sexy thong, no bra - Jane had some nice silky stuff so she was happy to wear it for him.  

Then he said to wear our high heels. That was not a problem, mine were higher than Jane's so when I was standing next to her I could catch up a bit in height ;-). I found it sexy and in a way erotic that this young man gave attention to those details and we, with high expectations for the night, obeyed as much as possible to please him.

He even made us redo our makeup, now as explicit and sexy as possible. The moment we finished he made us pose for him. He took his phone and wanted to take some pictures. That was a "no-go" for Jane - I didn't care too much - and proposed to take a few pictures with her phone - and afterward make our faces unrecognizable and then send them to him, so he would have a few memory pictures as requested.  We did our best to pose like professional Playboy models and it made us even more horny. Jane in her sexy lingerie outfit, me in a simple skimpy thong and topless, both on high heels wearing heavy make-up. 

After that, the seducing game started and that is how I experienced my first FMF. We indulged ourselves completely in him, starting with kissing and caressing him all over, doing this all while standing. It did not take long before I slid down to find the way to his big cock, first with my hand and then with the mouth, at the same time seeing Jane's hand helping out massaging his balls while she was kissing his lips. 

He stayed passive and let us do all the seduction work. Then we moved to the bedroom and pushed him on the bed. Jane mounted him on his face to let him lick her pussy through her panties, which was an exciting new view for me. She dropped herself down in a 69 with him and took his cock to suck him. He moved her panties away to stimulate her directly, which had an immediate effect. 

A bit in a situation where I didn't know what to do, I just enjoyed watching them while using one hand in my thong stimulating my clit, and another hand to caress her back and bum while he was eating her pussy. I found it amazing to see my friend so confident having sex with this stud. I could not (and probably she neither) imagine this a few weeks before! 

After a while I heard she was about to come - it was special to see my friend's body curling and arching her back, from pleasure! I was soaking wet and longed for his cock inside. While Jane was enjoying her fading orgasm, I took my chance and wanted to get on the hard cock she prepared for me. Juan saw me taking position and with one jerk he snapped my my thong and brought his big dick in me right away. My pussy got adapted from all the sex in the past days and I quickly took him completely to start to ride. I felt my tits bouncing and Juan enjoyed, not needing to do a lot of effort, except for guiding my bum up and down on his long shaft.  

While I got carried away in arousal, I thought I will miss that big cock. Jane appeared next to me touching my breasts and nipples, just like she did on the beach to put suncream on, but now guided by some sensual horny sounds she was making. I let it happen because it felt right. 

Then Juan's long arms brought our faces together, clearly wanting us to kiss. I know guys hit on women who kiss each other and I also know I did kiss a girl during high school - just for "learning and practice reasons" on how to kiss a boy, but now it was different. Even different than in the club a few days ago where we acted with a tongue kiss to excite the boys. 

I felt Jane this time was not acting when she put her tongue in my mouth, she felt a lot more intensive and I did not know what to think. Again I let it happen because it was "just a detail" while Juan was fucking me. Neither did I want to spoil the erotic feeling and hot sex that was going on. 

After a while, everybody was tonguing and licking everybody, and Jane and I shared his cock with a lot of enthusiasm. I got off and she got on, she got off and I got on and in the meantime, we kissed and caressed each other while Juan fucked us in turns. Another turn-on was when Jane started to suck my nipples. It felt different than I was used to, or was it only my imagination? I could only return the favor by doing the same and kissing and sucking very carefully her hard long nipples, something I do with men also, now for the first time on a female.

Juan was taking her from behind on her knees when I was standing close to them, myself with knees wide on the bed. He gave me attention with more French kissing and a hand on my pussy feeling her wetness inside.

Then he ordered me to face Jane and lay in front of her with my legs wide open. I thought he was about to change position to give me another fuck but he just continued with Jane, doing her doggy. 

"C'mon Jane! Lick her pussy!" I heard him suddenly commanding.

She didn't hesitate one second and was not afraid of any rejection from my side. Too many positive signals must have been sent out by me and my body. When I felt her strong tongue sliding over and between my labia, I let go of all my biases to enjoy the feeling. Was it the excitement, pure arousal, or the fact that she was so good at it?  Anyways, she made me come very quickly! 

Jane herself did not stay behind and came as well just before Juan shot his load in her. Selfishly, I hoped he would get hard again fast because I needed a hot doggy too! He was lying on his back and had Jane and me each on one side. We both smiled at each other knowing something special happened. 

Slowly we played with his cock, even licked him simultaneously, and took turns to suck him, only with the one goal to make him hard again. When he got him up I knew it was my turn again to take his dick in my pussy, so I got on all fours to show him the way I wanted him.