How I Became a Hotwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was thinking back at my Facetime moment earlier today with Christian, I knew then that it would not have been the last time I was fucked by another man and that I would use that freedom on some other occasion when I was in a period of lack of sex.  But now one day later again? 

While I was thinking I felt Pablo doing his very best to please me. I can't blame him for trying to seduce me, after knowing I was open for one-night stands. I decided to send a text to Christian saying I met another hot guy on the beach who is busy putting sun protection on my back now and how he thinks about that. 

It took 5 long minutes before he replied with some texts. The way they came in made me think about the day in France with Mick on the naked beach. Just that I had to make more effort to describe the situation because my boyfriend wasn't there to see with his own eyes. 

"Are U naked?"

"Yes" 

"Is he naked?" 

"Yes"

"U let him do yr ass?" 

"Yes"  

"Tits?" 

"Not yet"

And then the big one:  

"U wanna fuck?" 

While looking at Pablo's delicious cock I was saying "yes" to myself and replied with "maybe" to Christian.

 Again he made me wait long minutes but then his answer was "proud of you!"

I sent a message back saying I was also proud of him and sent some kisses and red hearts.

I turned around on my back, letting Pablo do more effort on my front. I felt the adrenaline rush in my body, caused by the excitement of Christian's messages and Pablo's hands over my belly and boobs. I guess Pablo wasn't that sorry anymore that Nico had left! 

"Where do you stay?" I asked him, and if he had a room by himself. 

Just like us, they shared an apartment. Maybe I have to stay at his place tonight if Juan sleeps with Jane again? I wasn't sure so I was waiting for what was about to happen in the evening with Jane and Juan. We stayed a bit longer and the more people leaving the beach the more naughty we became. 

Pablo came close to give little kisses on my neck and then found my mouth to kiss, first softly, then opening his mouth a bit to tease my lips with his tongue. I saw his cock getting hard and hid him under a towel so I could touch him without being noticed. He enjoyed my rubbing and took his chances, also protected by a piece of towel to get to my pussy for some careful finger play.

More than that was dangerous because there were still several people around so I put on my sarong and tank top, walked back, and split up after promising to see each other later in the evening. 

I texted Jane I was on the way. When I arrived at the apartment I rushed to the bathroom to use the toilet to pee. I threw my beachwear in the corner, heard the shower, and thought it was Jane. I sat on the toilet doing my thing and as the sound of my peeing echoed through the bathroom, Juan came out! 

I said, "Oh I am sorry!" 

He laughed and said, "No worries, I am sorry to use your shower, Jane is having a nap on the bed and I did not know you were back".

He was checking himself in the mirror while standing next to me - not in a hurry to leave the bathroom. I had to say it, like this, fresh out of the shower and with such a beautiful tanned body I understood why Jane was so much attracted. He felt I was looking at him and I was paralyzed sitting naked on the toilet when he turned towards me with his nice cock right in front of my face! 

"You wanna taste?" he asked with a lot of confidence. 

I was speechless but already had a hand around his shaft! I looked at his face, then his cock, his face, and in no time he was half hard. I was already wet and horny from my time at the beach with Pablo and now this! 

I couldn't resist his threat and started licking his head. When I opened my mouth more to suck him, he gathered my loose long black hair to liberate my face and held it up at the back of my head, all together with one hand.  Submissively I sucked this new cock that was presented to me so unexpectedly and at the same time so irresistible. 

"C'mon Diane! Suck me!"

"You are amazing! Don't stop!" 

He used my name while using dirty talk about how good I was at sucking him. I felt his cock growing and getting hard in my mouth. Then he moved in front of me, me still sitting on the toilet, now with both hands on his sexy ass doing my very best to please him.

He still had one hand holding my hair that he was using like a handle to guide the speed of my sucking. It took some time and I had to catch my breath a few times and let my hands take over from my mouth, to rub his dick. 

When I felt he was about to cum I put him in my mouth again to let him shoot his seed inside. I swallowed his young cum, a small load, guess after fucking Jane his balls were almost empty. After that, I cleaned him with my tongue.

This was one of the biggest dicks I sucked ever! I told him he could take another shower now with me but he thanked me because he needed to go back to Jane. Shit! I already forgot about her! While I was in the shower I realized I played with cock nr 3 in less than 24 hours! 

When I got out of the shower Juan already left and Jane and I went for dinner. Jane was telling me they had some great sex again in the afternoon, not leaving out describing a few new hot positions she experienced with him, positions not available in her memories of the sex she had with her husband.

I did not tell her about what happened with Juan, I was waiting for a better moment. Neither did I mention anything to Christian, in my mind defending myself, that after all, it was "only a BJ and not real sex". 

After dinner, we dressed up for another night. I had one more hot sexy black dress, also light and short. This time not with a low cleavage. My breasts were fully covered but the fabric left no doubt about the shape of my braless tits and nipples, covered by the clinging dress.

It had, from the left side of my body going round to the front in a diagonal line, big fishnet holes, from below my breasts, right to the front of the hem of the dress.  It was "not done" to wear any panties with it. At the side where the dress is sticking tight on my skin, you can see through the open holes, that there is nothing under, at the level where you expect to see my panties. And I could not even imagine wearing undies with that dress: that would have produced an ugly sight! 

It meant I didn't need to flash, to show men I was without knickers. It was simple, obvious, and clear like 1+1=2! The holes continue fully at the front where trained keen eyes might discern my pussy and little trimmed bush. To be sure I checked in the mirror and saw that it is not distinguishable to see something of my little cunt.

I went to the bathroom for make-up and when I came out I didn't need to lift my dress to Jane to show I was going commando again. 

"Crazy woman!" she said. 

"You think it is too much?" I asked Jane for an opinion. 

"I think it's really hot!" Jane confirmed.

"If you will not wear it, I will take it for me!" She motivated me. 

She was wearing a cute short jeans skirt with a white sexy top - took off her panties and flashed her pussy to me to show she was following my lead. The conservative friends that went together on a trip to relax and read a few books were only thinking about sex!

Back in the club, we saw familiar faces, the same people coming back night after night.

This time we were a bit late, adapting to the Spanish tempo and the guys arrived before us and saved us a spot at the bar. I looked at Juan who smiled at me and so did Pablo. I wondered if they "informed each other". I guessed they did because they had too much fun while looking at me! 

I wanted to dance and dragged Jane with me while the boys ordered a drink. On the dance floor, Jane started flirting with me while she did some sexy sensual moves. Again I was wondering if she was acting to tease the men or if she wanted to seduce me. I played along for fun and enjoyed the music and the audience. 

 

After a few drinks, the guys wanted more than a drink or a dance. Juan of course is getting close to his Jane and Pablo with me, going for the sequel after what happened on the beach earlier that day. Jane seemed not surprised or shocked to see Pablo and I "getting physical". It seemed I did not need to worry about Jane's thoughts. I thought she would not judge me, after my passage with Nick, if I did something with Pablo. 

After fooling around with the guys at the club, the four of us took a walk outside. Jane was not in favor of splitting up to different apartments and she was right, we both would feel more comfortable in our apartment. 

"But I want the bed tonight!" I said with a claiming tone. 

She said not to worry about the bed and we went back to our temporary playground. Another bottle of wine was cracked when Juan and Jane took the lead. They undressed each other in the living room, showing off to Pablo and me. 

When people see each other naked all afternoon I guess there are no longer feelings of shyness, even when it comes to sex. Bathroom and bedroom doors stay open like the apartment is one big room. I wanted to move to the bed with Pablo and took him by his hand. I started to take Pablo's clothes off, a T-shirt, pants, and then his boxer hiding his erect cock. 

My second "hotwife" experience was about to happen. Like yesterday I had texted Christian I was ready to go to bed with a new man, just to be sure to comply with my boyfriend's rules to keep him updated about my escapades.  I felt amazing as a hotwife and liked it more and more, almost regretting I did not start a few years ago when he first suggested it to me. 

Pablo was different from Nico. He was relying on me to take initiative so after dropping naked on the bed I kissed him all over his body before starting massaging his cock. I wanted to ride him cowgirl and feel his dick deep inside me. I was very wet all day, my pussy was ready and I climbed this new dick smoothly. He had his hands on my tits while I started waving my body around his cock, and moving up and down. 

Pablo was profiting from the view he had, caressing my breasts with his hands, and playing with my nipples. After this enjoyable ride, I got beside him on the bed. We hugged and kissed and his dick was only seconds out of my pussy, just the time to change position, he went on fucking me sideways while I heard the other couple getting loud. The sound they made got me even more excited! 

It was Pablo's turn to get on top of me. Tonight I was hoping to have a second good long hot fuck - it was like I wanted to catch up with all missed sex from previous months and years - and it seemed Pablo was up for it as well. I received him while lying on my back with open legs. I can enjoy this simple position for a while, feeling the man doing his best to satisfy me. After several exciting minutes, I pulled up my knees to change the angle. 

Jane and Juan made faster and louder noises which made Pablo and me fuck harder and also louder as if we were in a competition in which couple is the best at fucking! 

Pablo continued with a faster rhythm and I felt he was about to cum, more early than I expected but I didn't care. The night was still young. I encouraged him to cum hard and asked him to shoot his load over my tits. He exploded and not only my breasts got showered, but also my face got some wisps of his sticky juice.  After cleaning his cock with my mouth, I wanted to go to the bathroom to wash my face and give him some rest. I wasn't finished yet! 

It was then I saw Juan standing naked with a half-hard cock leaning against the door of our bedroom. 

"What happened?" I asked him. 

He told Jane fell asleep after her first orgasm, maybe tired because of all the sex in the afternoon and probably too much alcohol. So I went to check on her and yes, she was sleeping like an angel. 

When I came back from the bathroom I asked him how long he was standing there. 

He smiled and said, "Long enough to see Pablo shoot his load on your beautiful tits!" 

He pointed at his flabby cock and again with a lot of self-confidence, he asked if he could join us. 

Some memories flashed through my mind! With Christian in a swing club - he fucking me while I sucked a guy... That was amazing back then but this time Christian was not here! And what about Jane? 

"She is fine," Juan said, "she knows you gave me a BJ earlier, and also that I like you - she is not jealous". 

While talking like this Pablo was lying on the bed watching us, his hands relaxed behind his head. Juan was seducing me, running his fingers over my face, through my hair downwards over my body, and asked if he could kiss me. I said ok, while my hand checked his cock. He kissed me with a lot of passion which I could only reply to. 

I heard myself moaning and felt his big hands over my skin, searching my sensitive spots longing for sensual touching. I went on my knees in front of him to lick and suck his dick to bring him hard which almost happened instantly. Of all of the men Juan's dick was the biggest without a doubt.

Unlike Pablo, he took the lead and picked me up and threw me on the bed on my hands and knees. He was standing behind me and he was teasing me with the head of his cock against my pussy lips. 

He was good with dirty talk, something I am not used to hearing, not from Christian but also not from other lovers before. 

"You want my cock in your cunt, you little slut?" 

Guess it was the first time someone was calling me a slut and knowing I was having sex with several men in little time I couldn't blame him. 

"Do you!!" he said with a raised voice after I didn't reply quickly enough.

"Yes!!!" was my simple answer. 

Then he started to drive his pole in, slowly, little by little, deeper and deeper. I made loud noises and was excited to feel him pulling my thighs towards him every time he pushed his cock in me. Pablo was moving in front of me and wanted me to suck his cock. A new situation had developed, unplanned, or maybe they planned it all the way, who knows? 

Never before I was fucked same moment by two different men. It started with a new spit roast, now without Christian. I tried my best on Pablo, but Juan's pounding did not make it easy. The arousing and hot situation of me, with the two guys on the bed, gave me new energy and with my hand and mouth, I got Pablo hard again but guess that is due as much to his excitement as my skills. 

I could not blame alcohol for this situation because I didn't drink much that evening - they just were too hot to refuse the temptation, and I wanted them badly! Pablo then slid his body under me toward a 69 position. While Juan was driving me crazy in this doggy style, Pablo searched for my pussy which he played with his mouth and fingers. He positioned his cock ideally under my face so I could start sucking and rubbing him again and it was Juan commanding me to do it: 

"Suck my friend's cock dirty Diana!" 

They made me go wild until I had to ask to stop... for a while. 

Juan and Pablo changed positions. Juan sat on the bed, his back against the wall, his legs stretched out in front of him.  I was standing on the bed when he took my hand and pulled me on his lap, my back towards his face, my feet left and right from him now putting his hands on my ass to make me squat on his big cock. Now I was the one to decide how deep and fast I wanted to go, as I went up and down on him. 

Pablo stood on the bed over us, presenting me with his cock. I did not give him a lot of attention this time because I was focused on Juan. I used one hand for balance and my right hand to rub my clit. Cumming was my selfish priority now, and with Juan's big cock inside me, his hands on my tits playing with my nipples and me stimulating myself it was a matter of minutes. The vibrations all over my body betrayed that I was about to come and Juan tried to get to his point about the same moment. 

We both came loud with Pablo witnessing and jerking off. I dropped myself next to Juan who cuddled me gently. Pablo joined us and I was sandwiched between the two guys. Pablo in spoon behind my back and Juan facing me. Several hands were exploring me in a soft gentle way making sure I kept feeling horny. 

Juan kissed me while Pablo gave attention to my boobs, his arms coming from behind me and feeling his dick against my ass... I had to open my legs to give air to my pussy after coming, which invited Juan to caress my inner thighs and now kissing and sucking my tits and nipples softly. Pablo put his body down on the bed and made me roll on my back by spreading and pulling my leg. His head found its way between my thighs and gently he began licking my sensitive pussy, while Juan was kissing every inch of my upper body. I was in (sex)heaven! 

Meanwhile, Juan got on his knees bringing his cock near my face. Seeing his tool hanging there made me hungry to suck his cock intermittently, keeping my focus on Pedro's licking and sucking to help me on my way to another orgasm!  After he made me cum he joined opposite his friend, offering his dick as well for payment. We got in a position where it was easy and comfortable for me to suck their cocks alternately. We ended the night with another spit roast, now Pablo taking me doggy - this time a shorter session because the three of us, especially me, got exhausted.

Entwined between arms and legs I fell asleep. 

The next morning I was the first to get out of bed - even Jane was still asleep on the sofa. Maybe it was because I had weird feelings about what happened last night and mainly how or what I would tell Christian. He had already sent several messages. I could tell him about one new guy, and he would never know about the second. Or better tell everything? 

I went to the bathroom, closed the door, and gave him a call. I started telling him, like yesterday, how it went, with a lot of details. Starting to talk about Pablo and Christian's horny feedback encouraged me to continue talking and I also confessed about Juan, Jane's lover leading to MFM. 

He was very silent at first, said he didn't expect that - told him neither did I. I started to regret I told him, but did not regret I did it. 

"You wanna do that again?" he asked. 

"Would love to do that together with you baby" I replied...

 

"Are you angry?" 

He said he wasn't and admitted he was jealous. I wanted to continue the conversation but I heard noises and we stopped the call. Everybody was awake and I needed to clear the bathroom. I didn't say much, still thinking about Christian. I was hungry and suggested going for a late breakfast but the guys got dressed and needed to leave, so it was only Jane and me. 

"Naughty girl!" was the start of the conversation. 

I asked: "Why?".

When I was in the bathroom she found the two guys sleeping in our bed. So she figured out what happened after knowing I had "an oral connection" with Juan before. She also explained to me Juan told her he wanted to have sex with me as well, and if she would mind. She dared him to seduce me that same night! 

"You got fucked by all three!" she said excitedly. 

I felt myself getting embarrassed and was thinking about my reputation back home. Jane must have felt reassured I would never tell anybody about her, cheating on her husband with Juan, so I hoped she would not tell either about my sexual escapades with the three guys. 

I just needed to know everything was good between Christian and me so I did another video call to reassure myself. I was on the bed with the door closed while Jane was having a shower. I know she uses the shower a long time, so I could have a good talk with him. He said he processed my MFM thing, realizing he fantasized a lot about it, even at times I did not show interest and that it was because of him I was experiencing this kind of sex here in Spain.