All Comments on 'How I Became a Lesbian Sex Slave Ch. 02'

by genzsub

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
FloLectroFloLectro5 months ago

I think I have never been as emotionally involved in a Story on Literotica before. Very much a rollercoaster, but a very pleasant one.

Keep up the good work please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Omg I absolutely love this story!!! Please keep it going!

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking5 months ago

I have to disagree that Mattie was cruel and selfish to reject the slave contact but sweet story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please continue writing. You develop great characters and the story telling is wonderful.

Thank you.

genzsubgenzsub5 months agoAuthor

Hi FloLectro, that is so nice of you to say!

PappasleazePappasleaze5 months ago

I hope this doesn't end here. We need to know what happens at school, does she loose the collar? and what about poor Sam, does she find love? or maybe Mattie makes Rayne service Sam so she can see if she is into girls. maybe she could become a slaves slave? 5 stars

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar5 months ago

An excellent story, very well told. 5* from me.

genzsubgenzsub5 months agoAuthor

joy_of_cooking, you are exactly right, Mattie wasn't cruel or selfish for rejecting the contract, she had every reason to. What I was going for is that she felt that she had been cruel for ghosting Rayne. Thanks for the comment!

PixiehoffPixiehoff5 months ago

This is even better than the first part. I felt for Rayne when Mattie rejected her, but she was right, a contract like that, at that age, was too much too soon. But I am glad that they made it up, and the ceremony at the Club was just a fantastic climax. I do hope there will be more. You are very talented xxxxx

Nicole2023Nicole20234 months ago

I really enjoy this, woke up to finish this. It’s 2:30am

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any more chapters with Rayne and Mattie?

Wiz1002Wiz10024 months ago

Amazing sequel to ch1, possibly even better!!

I was delighted to see the ending was very much a coming together of minds with each girl slotting into their roles of D/s, but hope that this is just the start of the relationship, with many more encounters to test and push the boundaries of the Slave Contract. Will Sam be brought in to open up her underlying desires and be used by Mattie to make Rayne force her into admitting she too wants more female contact??

Brilliantly written and described how the feelings between these two young and inexperienced individuals have grown and blossomed. Not much has yet been said about whether the two families have accepted their relationship or even know about it (I’m assuming they do given it’s an open secret in school, but you haven’t mentioned if they are ok with it - I hope they are!)

toesucker1toesucker14 months ago

Ohh so good. You really can write! That ceremony was a tear-jerker.

I think you've set things up for many episodes to come, and now that I'm following you, I won't be late to the commenting party again. 😋

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTX4 months ago

Loved this one, too. I hope you continue Mattie and Rayne’s story. You are a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another excellent and unusual story.

HornyKatie1979HornyKatie19794 months ago

You really have a talent and skill for this - all the emotion, detail and sex!!! I look forward to more Rayne and Mattie tales. :)

NoID1302NoID13023 months ago

Great story, I hope there is more.

TennTed22TennTed223 months ago

Fantastic love story!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This can only be read as a fantasy. You have two people with no means of support. Neither of them has a job. Plus, there is no guarantee that the parents are going to financially support them. Parents have been known to reject an LGBTQ child. Even if they didn’t balk at the same sex status, the BDSM cherry atop the sundae could easily become a bridge too far. One more layer of potential misery is Mattie rejecting her father’s efforts to gain her early entry into a prestigious university. He must feel like the rug has been yanked out from under his feet. How is that conversation with Rayne’s folks going to go? “You see, Mom and Dad, I’m Mattie’s slave now, I’m her property now. What, no, I’m not a person anymore.” Yeah, nothing could go wrong with that encounter.

Let’s give them a fair shot and grant them no parent problems. They still have never had an adult relationship with the concomitant challenges brought on by school, money, work-life balance, and jobs further complicated by an alternative sexual lifestyle.

When straight couples live together at this age, nearly everyone screams that the participants are too young, they haven’t established their careers, they don’t have enough experience in life or with other people. And that’s when they have a vanilla sex life. Simply going by the numbers, Mattie and Rayne would be better off buying a lottery ticket than embarking on this relationship at this age.

ShapachanShapachan3 months ago

Thank you for this story I am not sure if there any more chapters For rain and Maddie going forward. GenZsub may have more of Maddys and range future escapades. There is a whole summer continuing into freshman year of college.

Again, thank you you made me smile

Shapachan

LesbiandomesticdisciplineLesbiandomesticdiscipline3 months ago

Thanks for sharing Mattie & Rayne’s story. Glad to have found your work! You are very talented with presenting your characters personalities and emotions as well as their sexuality!. Hoping for more stories….

CD_BreeCD_Bree2 months ago

A truly beautiful story, of how 2 people had to make personal sacrifices in their lives to stay together, overcoming some the odds thay faced without thinking twice. It was about a true unwavering dedication and commitment at a young age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can't even begin to describe how amazing this story was. I fell in love with their relationship, and I almost cried several times, and after reading it, I spent the whole day thinking about them. I didn't understand if these characters were made up, or if you as the writer really experienced it, though I am more inclined for the former. Nevertheless, if you are rayne, I hope you are ever so happy and I hope mattie shows you the love you deserve everyday of your life.

And the writing was just perfect, for me this was nothing else but a beautifully written romance. Again, well well done

THBGatoTHBGatoabout 2 months ago

This was really lovely and very sexy. I'm not usually into Domme/Sub stuff, much less Mistress/Slave, but this worked, and it worked because of the love and care between the two protagonists. Reminded me of JCMcNeilly's Hero Workship. I'd love to see how they manage coming out to their families and whether they can find acceptance. Great writing.

MaraAshcroftMaraAshcroftabout 1 month ago

What a wonderful end to this story.

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail86about 1 month ago

I love following their relationship as it develops, and I enjoy your writing and how you pace the story, events unfold naturally, not forced. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope to read more of the story of Rayne and Mattie.

kbone1kbone126 days ago

This is also a GREAT story. Thx

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Gobsmackingly brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous