How I Became a Slut

Story Info
How I became a slut, a short story.
853 words
4.23
7.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dippety
dippety
13 Followers

Once again I could feel that unignorable urge, that gentle urging and need between my legs. I'd only met up with someone two days ago, so this was far sooner than usual. I woke up like this and tried to ignore it, I went for a run, I focussed on work.

But all to no avail, by early afternoon my knickers were damp and I needed a fuck.

I was working from home, "was" being the operative word. I had given up for the day and was near frantically swiping through Tinder. I'd tried other apps, but kept coming back. I set a small radius, a few miles. I lived in a city and knew I would get matches this close.

I was swiping, mostly left, sometimes right. Yes, it was shallow but I was only paying a little attention to the photos. I was looking for hints in their profile descriptions - something that suggested exciting sex.

After an hour or so I had got it down to a shortlist of three. I was messaging them, still not finding that elusive spark with any of them and was about to give up for now until I got a message.

"What's your address? I'll come fuck you NOW"

Now this is more like it,

"32 Foster Lane", I replied right away, excited but nervous.

"On my way, I want you ready when I get there, I'll be there in five"

That soon? How did he want me ready? I had no time to put something sexy on, although I was wearing a nice flowing summer dress already.

But I knew how to get the message across to him.

I have a terrace house, small but it's all mine. I went to the front door and made sure it was unlocked. The hallway wouldn't work, what about the front room?

Yes, this was perfect. I was getting hornier and hornier, the danger, the spontaneity of it all. Nobody likes the same old routine, the unknown and new is exciting.

I was thinking quickly as I looked around the room. The sofa. That is ideal and reminds me of a hundred porn scenes, the filthier and naughtier the better. This wasn't going to be like other meets, I just knew it.

I tugged my satin knickers down to my knees. This was turning me on even more. I hadn't even spoken to this man, all I had to go on was a handful of photos and a dozen messages.

I got onto the sofa on my knees with my hands and head on the back of it. Do I lift my dress?

I had no more time to think as I heard a car door slam shut. My heart was pounding as I waited, and then I heard someone trying the front door handle.

The door creaked wide open and I waited to hear it close but it never came. Instead heavy footsteps as he came into the house and walked down the corridor.

Had I made a mistake? Had I gone too far this time?

"Fuck yeah"

A deep, growling voice. My eyes were closed, shaking with nerves and regretting the way my aching pussy forced me into situations.

I could sense his eyes on me and then footsteps. A belt buckle clanging as it was undone, then a zip, and finally the footsteps stopped right behind me.

He pulled my dress up and threw it over my back.

"That is one peachy arse, bend over more so I can see your pussy properly"

I did as I was told, arching my back.

I was so wet I almost expected it to be dripping from me.

I felt the head of his cock, pressing against my labia. I could feel the hardness and knew he was bare.

"Fuck me.", came from deep within me. The first and last words I spoke to him.

And he did, pushed hard into me. I let out a scream as I felt his girth stretch me. Then inch by inch as he went deeper into me. Big guy.

His hands rested on my shoulders and he started pounding me, a hard, fast rhythm. His body slammed up against mine, over and over.

Grunting as he fucked me.

I lost control of my body and my first orgasm washed hard over me, my legs shaking. It was the first, but not the last as my pussy responded to his hard, thick cock filling me over and over.

We never changed position, he was fucking me for his own pleasure, not mine, but I had three orgasms in just a few minutes.

He started pounding harder and faster, and then I felt his cock pulse and throb as the warmth filled me.

"You're a good slut", as he slowed, little grunts as spurts emptied his balls into me.

He pulled his still throbbing cock out of me, wiping it on my dress and then walked away, the sound of a zip and belt buckle as he walked away.

The door slammed and it was over.

I really was a slut.

dippety
dippety
13 Followers