How I Ended Up Being a Sub

Story Info
How I learnt what I love, need and want.
1.6k words
4.42
11.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been been pretty middle of the road sexually, never tried role-playing, dirty talk was swaying fuck that feels good and pain or anal play wasn't at all on my horizon, until I met J.

I've been subbing on and off with a guy for the last two years. I recently approached him after not speaking in that context for about 6 months, he told me he'd consider it if i took to writing down my honest experiences. Here they are.

J and I met when he started at my work (corporate) He was my kind of guy, big, a little rough looking - for the corporate world we worked in. A few Friday drinks he had me laughing and relaxed. He was married, very clearly didn't want anything on the side, especially compared to the people we worked/socialised with that tried to hop from bed to bed each Friday.

I'm a BBW, around 5'2, black hair, green eyes, white complexion, large f cup breasts with a very round arse, rolly tummy and thick thighs. I do ok with the guys when I want to but at the time I met him had been single about 5 years. He's about 7 years older than me, I'm 30 now. The 1st time, my daughter was at her dads. I was txting J, he was out with some friends, I was heading home for my friends house, he asked if I needed a ride, I did. On the ride home I mentioned I really wanted to watch the conjuring but was too scared. He agreed to watch it with me, which we started around 10pm.

I was in comfy sweats and a top, nothing special as we watched it. I honestly had no intention of anything happening, it was just two friends watching a movie. He fell asleep about 3/4 the way through and was half leaning on my shoulder.

I was getting a little scared and shifted to pull the blanket on my legs to my face, this disturbed him and our mouths ended up mills from each other. There was that awkward moment where neither of us were sure what to do, I was barely drunk but my stomach did backflips, in that moment his lips were the only things that existed. We kissed, i noticed his rough beard straight away, it was an almost sleepy kiss but very quickly turned intense. I realised in a second he had one hand through my hair and the other on a tit. He stopped, pulled away, I had to keep myself from falling forward.

'I'm sorry', he said. 'No no' I replied, 'I liked it, I want it.' Neither of us were making eye contact. 'You sure?' He said, 'I'm married, it's gotta be a one time thing.' 'I'm sure' I said, 'I can do one nighters.' I leaned forward and he grabbed me, harder this time. Our tongues were enjoying eachother, his hands were over every inch of me. I felt his hand go down the back of my sweatpants, rather than the front he pushed his hand between my thighs from behind and grabbed at my pussy, opening me up frantically before starting to tease my hole.

My top was pulled down and he'd pulled my tits out of the top of my bra. I have large, veiny breasts with smaller, sensitive nipples, they're F cup and look great in a bra and only ok out of one.

'Your room', he murmured between sucking my nipple and burying his face in between my tits. I stood up and led him to my room. Like I said, he was a big guy, big all over, he towered over me. Once in there he quickly took off my top and bra, almost in one movement. He was behind me, his big hands cupping my breasts, his mouth on my neck. His arms were covered in tattoos (I knew he had some but not this many) and it contrasted my white skin.

My hand was back rubbing his cock through his pants. I was feeling self conscious so stepped away and turned out the light, turning around I pulled his shirt up. He was hairier than I expected, his tattoos went from his shoulders across his chest, I knew right then I he could do anything to me that night.

We were on the bed now, both totally naked, kissing furiously as he had 2 fingers in my pussy. His fingers switched between my clit and then back to entering me. He took my hand and wrapped it around his cock, 'jerk me', he said. It was thick, very thick, I started playing with it the best I knew how. His fingers began to fuck in and out of me harder, I squeezed his cock as I couldn't concentrate, 'jerk me if you want to cum', he whispered, as I started jerking again he fingered me harder, deeper, I knew I was going to cum. He held me tight as I did, by this time he was fucking my hand as I clenched his cock.

I could feel him getting more forceful. I pulled away and moved down the bed, taking the head of his cock in my mouth, it instantly tasted like precum, the hand on the back of my head told me there was no time for savouring this, I started sucking him, bobbing my head up and down furiously, I don't think I had ever sucked so aggressively, I just wanted to meet his energy. He pulled my ass around, I was still lying down, he tried to grab at my pussy but it was too sensitive. He made do with spanking my arse as he thrust is cock in and out of my mouth.

He pulled me up by my hair, I was half lying on him as he passionately kissed me, he pushed me onto my back and knelt between my thighs, he parted them in the dim light, I could see and feel his cock on my pubic bone. I was sighing and thrusting my hips up and down as he knelt there, I couldn't take my eyes off him. 'Play with your tits' he said, I put one hand on my chest, he slapped my hand away, grabbed both and kneading my tits with our hands. I felt owned, here I was writhing around playing with myself for a workmate. He slapped his cock on my pussy, running the head up and down my clit and slit.

'Do you want me to fuck your cunt?' I froze, I had never heard that word during sex, but I nodded. 'Do you want me to fuck your cunt? fill you with my cock?' I nodded again, biting my lips, my fingers rolling my nipples. 'Say it', he said. 'Fuck me' I replied, he pushed his cock towards me and my hips rose to have his cock enter me, he pulled away. 'Fuck your what?' He said, he wasn't grinning, he was serious. 'Cunt' I said. He grabbed my hips roughly, clearly frustrated. 'What do you want me to do?' I was dripping wet by this stage, my head swimming and my pussy pulsating. 'Fuck my cunt', I said. With that is cock entered my, as deep as he could, he started fucking me, I was on the brink of cumming almost immediately, 'do you like that?' -

'YES'

'Do you like my fucking your cunt?'

'Yes I love you fucking my cunt.'

'You're my slut aren't you?' '

Yes, I'm your slut, fuck your slut's cunt.' That escalated quickly.

He grabbed my ankles and pushed my legs back, leaning forward he was so deep into me, fucking me rhythmically and deeply, 'I'm going to cum', I announced, 'is your slut cunt going to cum?' he said 'Yes, fuck, my slut cunt is going to cum on your cock.' I managed to groan out. I came, hard, probably the hardest I've cum, my pussy instantly sensitive, I pushed my hands on his thighs, he kept fucking into me. 'It's too much, fuck, it's too much', I said. He kept going, I could feel my pussy start to twitch again. He pulled back, I thought he was getting off me. He pushed my legs to one side and thrust into me again, almost in the fetal position he thickness stretched me in a new way as he big hands pawed at my tits. 'Fuck I'm going to cum'. I blurted out, 'That's it slut, cum on my cock'. I heard, I think I almost passed out.

He lay behind me, his hands lazily stroking every curve. 'You cum enough?' he asked, I rolled over, kissed him and said 'yes,I want to make you cum'. As soon as he heard this his fingers were in me. 'Where do you want my cum slut?' I remembered he mentioned his vasectomy. 'In me, please in me.'

He got back between my thighs and pushed his cock into my, my legs were folded back as far as they could go, it was very clear I was a toy being used at this point. He fucked me relentlessly, I thought at any moment I'd tell him to stop, but I wanted his cum so bad. I wanted to please, I wanted to earn it.

'You ready for me to fill you slut?' I knew what he needed.

'Yes, fuck my cunt', I panted, 'fill your slut with cum, fill that slutty cunt up, I'm yours, fuck me, use me, just ignore I'm here, use that cunt.'

His warm load was filling me as he groaned. I could feel it, filling me, so warm, so deep, I tried to milk him with my pussy, I just wanted every last drop. We collapsed on the bed, kissing a little.

As he was getting dressed I said to him I'm not sure I can keep that as a one time thing, honestly. He smiled. 'Maybe we can try again, just to be sure, but it comes with conditions'. What? I asked. He kissed me deeply. 'I'll txt you.'

He left, me, a naked, cum filled mess.