How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have needed his own hand to finish off, however, as a few seconds later he pulled back, and as I leaned in to get a better view, I could see his hand pumping away at his cock. Then it started spraying. Most of the semen hit the metal wall above the hole, and some of it dripped down into my sight. I tilted my head back and stuck my tongue through as much as I could, running it over the top of the hole and sweeping some of his come into my mouth.

Without waiting for his cock to get soft, he quickly stuffed it back into his pants, zipped up, and exited the cubicle, leaving the restroom.

I was alone again in here. But I had sucked the cock I needed to suck for my video. I looked over at the time-lock's readout. I still had forty-five minutes to go. I felt a shiver between my shoulder blades. Christ, I need to suck another cock.

I had to wait about ten minutes, but I got my chance. I heard the whoosh of the restroom door opening, and this guy must have come here with a goal in mind, as he went right into the stall beside me. And there was no delay before he undid his belt and his pants and boxer shorts dropped around his ankles. He was going to be fully committed as well. I lowered myself from the toilet seat to my knees as he stuck his cock through the hole.

Oh, my, gawd! I'm in love, l-u-v!

I'd known for quite a long time that I really liked cocks, but it was difficult to say why some were more exciting than others. It wasn't just the size, or how they looked... it was more like their aura. And that was something that I'd been feeling a lot more intensely since I'd started encountering cocks in real life.

This guy was definitely a shower... and maybe a grower. His fully soft cock was appreciably larger than the guy I had just sucked had been when I first saw it. And it was definitely thicker, filling up much more of the width of the hole. It was veiny and bumpy and rather than a smooth hood covering the head, his foreskin made the tip of his penis look like a flattened club. Club me with it!

"Get your mouth on it." His commanding voice took me by surprise. After all the time I had spent in here in near silence, it sounded like booming thunder in the room. He must have been here enough times before to know he didn't need to be silent for fear of discovery. Or maybe he didn't care.

Anyway, I didn't muse on that for any longer, instead, I just wrapped my lips around his shaft.

There was definitely some musky taste as I drew that foreskin into my mouth, not overpowering and unclean like the guy on the subway, just... intoxicating, as if the taste was triggering a direct sexual response.

It took more of an effort to take in his thicker member, and I coughed and hitched once as I was first trying to take more in. "That's right, gag on that cock," he said, egging me on. And so I got to work.

Everything about this guy was more expansive - his girth, his scent, his protracted response time. It took a few minutes to even get him fully hard, enough so that I was worried I was doing something wrong, but his frequent commands and comments seemed to imply it was going all right.

When he was fully erect, I pulled off him for a second to try and appreciate his cock. Despite how impressive it had looked while flaccid, it wasn't really a monster cock - he maybe had an inch on the other guy I had sucked. It was truly his thickness that was distinctive. And fully erect, his cock was still.. just.. beautiful, I guess. The tip of his head was now peeking out from that magnificent foreskin, so I retracted it and licked his glans for a bit, trying to get in all that musk and flavor.

"That's enough of a break," he said. "Get back on it." So I went back to sucking him, trying to take in as much as I could while keeping my mouth tight on him, sliding up and down that shaft. How fantastic is it that I get to service this cock?

The blowjob went on for quite some time, and after awhile, I felt something else happening. There was a pleasing buzz coming from my backside and only then had I realized that my left hand, which had been planted on the floor to help me keep my balance, had found my butthole and was lightly stroking it.

Well, that seems like a good idea. I took a second to spit into my palm, then I started poking my spit-covered finger into my hole.

When my mouth was off his cock again for a second, I also turned my head to look up past my outstretched right arm to the digital clock. I'd been sucking this guy for over ten minutes, longer than my last three blowjobs combined. And I wasn't sure how much longer he was going to last, but I was intent on getting him there the best I could. I renewed my efforts, my finger now working its way in and out of my asshole in time to my lips moving up and down the guy's shaft.

This had gone on for maybe another five minutes when I heard the whoosh of the restroom door. I froze in place for a second, not sure what was going to happen now.

"Don't stop now," the man commanded me. "Get those lips going." Well, if I'm going to be caught, I guess I'm going to be caught in flagrante fucking delicto. I started up again, though I was trying, as much as I could to look to my left to see what has happening with the new arrival.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a pair of shoes standing outside the stall. I think... I think he's waiting in line! That idea turned me on so deeply... here I was serving a stranger's cock, with the next one ready to go.

To my surprise, the guy that I had been sucking suddenly withdrew. Was he going to finish himself off like the last guy?

Instead, his boxers and pants were suddenly pulled up, and he turned and exited the stall. "Why don't you get in there and get a turn?" he said, presumably to the third guy.

So they switched places, and the new arrival entered the stall and dropped his pants. It looked like they were part of a pretty decent suit, and he was wearing what looked like silk briefs to match.

He stuck his cock through the hole. It was fully flaccid, and compared to the tool I had just been working, it looked quite small. Wiry black pubic hair jutted out around it through the gloryhole, and though this was scaled down, it was also an appealing cock. he was also uncut, but his foreskin fully enclosed the head, leaving a pursed circle at the tip.

I leaned in and licked it up and down. His cock was warm and smooth, and responded quickly. Once he was half-hard, I tied retracting the foreskin to get at his cockhead, but it felt a lot tighter, and he pulled back slightly when I tried, giving me the idea I should leave it be. Instead, I swallowed his cock.

To my left, the second guy's pants and boxers dropped to the floor again, and my peripheral vision caught the shifting light in the shadows on the floor, giving me the impression that he was sticking around to jerk off.

But I was busy with something else now. The rhythm with this new penis was quite different. The fact that I could take in the length of it without too much difficulty again seemed to make it more likely I would try to go a bit too far and gag, and I had to remember not to be too enthusiastic. But again, I wanted to please him as much as I could.

This guy didn't last too long. He seemed to have arrived ready to get off and go. After a few minutes, he spoke for the first time. "Jerk me off now."

When the two guys had switched places, I had stopped playing with my asshole, so I just had to move my left hand over from the metal wall it was resting on to start stroking the guy's cock. I jerked him off for maybe thirty seconds before he made a little grunt and his semen sprayed in jets, right on my face. Mmm, that was nice. Not as nice as in my mouth, but I like it.

The guy pulled his cock back out through the gloryhole and I heard a loud rattle as he pulled out a bunch of toilet paper from the dispenser, presumably to wipe off his dick. I used my fingers to wipe some of his come off my nose and forehead, licking my fingers clean and leaving my face feeling wet and sticky.

After pulling more t.p. and another minute of wiping, he pulled up his pants, did up his belt and left, the restroom door whoosh-ing behind him. It was quiet for a second, and my eyes again turned to the shadow of the second guy, who had been waiting outside my cubicle, boldly standing in the middle of the restroom with his pants around his ankles, dick out.

I was expecting that he would head back into the stall beside me so I could finish sucking him off, so when I heard a low, grating metal sound, it took me a moment to trace it. My eyes moved up from his feet to the dial that turned to lock the door of the bathroom stall. It was slowly turning. The guy was doing something to unlock the door from outside the stall.

I was too stunned to do anything - not that I had many options at my disposal anyway. After about thirty seconds, the dial clicked, and the guy pushed the door to the stall open.

My eyes immediately went to that wonderful dick, so I barely took in the rest of his imposing figure. But I looked up to his face (stern, squinting eyes, salt-and-pepper moustache) as he spoke.

"I'm gonna fuck you now. Stand up."

My legs responded to his commanding tone of voice before my brain tried to think through the matter. If the guy was surprised that the dude who had been sucking his cock was totally nude in the toilet stall, no sign of his clothing anywhere and handcuffed to the railing behind the toilet, he showed no sign of it. Instead, he put his hands on my shoulders and rotated me to that I was facing the back wall of the stall. A firm hand between my shoulder blades pushed forward and both of my hands gripped the metal rail. Just by instinct, I widened my stance and stuck my ass out as his hand started running over it.

However, I did at least remember my instructions. "Are you... going to wear a condom?"

"Ain't got," he sniffed. "Doesn't look like you do either."

This didn't seem to be the time to try and explain that I indeed had some in my bag, but I hadn't been planning on this particular eventuality. Thank goodness that out of habit I had cleaned my ass out before I had gone to Sir's for my inspection, or this could have been messy.

He spat in his hand and rubbed it around my hole, which was still damp from when I had been playing with it before. He then rubbed his hand along his cock, and that seemed enough to satisfy him, as he moved forward so that his cockhead was pushing against my hole.

Well, I guess that's it, then. The rule is that I was supposed to ask. Good thing I'm taking precautions anyway.

Then he pushed that thick cock into me. It bulged against my prostate, and I almost came right there. It felt so good to get fucked again. It seemed like it had been ages since Sir's friend had fucked me when I was being inspected. And besides the amazing physical sensations, my mind was also buzzing with the idea that this was something different... this was the first time I was being fucked skin-to-skin... I was being barebacked by a stranger in a department store restroom.

I moaned and pushed my ass back into him, taking the length of his cock into me. He responded by grabbing my hips and starting to ride me.

Oh fuck, this is amazing! Part of my mind was taking stock of the risks in this situation, but a larger part was simply reveling in them. I wonder if he's going to breed me like a bitch in heat. And the thought that he might shoot his seed deep in the guts that his cock was stirring up got me even hotter.

Another part of my mind was remembering that I was in the middle of completing an appointed task, so I made a point of raising my head so I could look into the camera lens pointing down at me while I was getting fucked. I had wanted my video to have a bit more panache, so at least I was checking that box off.

Given his endurance when I was sucking on him, it was no surprise that he kept fucking me for quite awhile, and I loved every second of it. At this point I didn't care in the least if a startled customer - or the whole city vice squad - came into the restroom. I was getting properly fucked, and I didn't want it to end, even my ass was starting to feel a bit of discomfort from his thick and barely-lubricated cock.

But eventually his pace changed to faster, shorter strokes as he humped into me with everything he had. I kept waiting to see if he was going to hold himself into me so I could feel his cock surging as he shot his load in me; instead, with a grunt he pulled out, and with a further series of grunts I could feel his come spraying my back, reaching almost up to my neck.

He took a step back, and without waiting for a command, I pivoted and dropped to my knees, turning to face him as much as I could with my right arm stretched out behind me. I leaned in and quickly licked his cock clean.

"That's right, you better clean it off."

He seemed satisfied after I had been licking at it and pushed my head away. "Not bad for your first time here, but you need to work on your endurance with that mouth. You better be ready if someone gives you a cock for a long suck. No one wants a weak, loose mouth when they're getting ready to come."

"I'm still learning," I said, looking up at him. "Thank you for letting me serve your cock."

With a snort, he pulled up his boxers and pants, did up his belt and pulled up his zipper. He turned and left, heading straight out the door. As I heard the whoosh of the restroom door I realized that my stall was still unlocked so I stood up to reach over to lock it in case someone else came in.

The knob to lock the door was a couple inches out of my reach. I wiggled my right arm, trying to get as much give in the handcuffs as I could. My fingers were a little closer, but still short. I struggled with this for a few seconds before giving up. My stall door would be ajar if anyone else came in while I was locked.

With a flash of memory, I turned to look at the time-lock. There were eleven minutes left, so I just had to wait for that much more time. As was usually the case, after the fucking and excitement, I found my sense of confident invulnerability was pretty diminished.

Although it actually rallied as I waited and no one came in. When the lock finally beeped to announce the timer was done, I was feeling a bit of a second wave of enthusiasm. I unlocked myself, then reached up to retrieve the camera. I stepped out of the stall and put it down on the sink where I had set it to film my undressing.

I went to the far sink and unlocked my bag, and I was about to open it to get dressed when I had one last daring idea. Why not? I'll probably never be back in this store again.

Hefting my bag, I grabbed the camera and stepped through the restroom door back out into the store. There was no-one in sight.

I set the camera down beside the closed cash register, pointing it toward the entry to the fitting rooms. then, in public view, I opened the bag and got dressed. It was only when I put my shirt on that I remembered my back was coated with half-dried come. I'd be feeling self-conscious about that all day at work.

And then, I left as I had arrived, with my fly open and my cage pulled out for all to see. I walked over to the down escalator. Coming from this side, I could see the ladieswear department off ahead of me, with a couple bored employees hanging around.

Fighting the urge to tuck my cage in before I got to the bottom of the escalator, I turned to head down the one to the second floor. I could see a few customers looking at merchandise away from the escalators.

The second floor had a few more people on it, but luckily I don't think anyone looked my way as I turned to step on the escalator to the main floor. And finally, that was as much as I could take, and I tucked my cage back into my pants and did up my zipper as I came down into view of the ground floor.

Still filming, I walked out of the store to the same bench in the mall I had started from and sat down. I panned around, set down the camera and opened the app to stop the recording.

Then I exhaled. Wow. That was so fucking hot. I probably did a dozen stupid and risky things, but that was maybe the most exciting hour I've ever spent.

I stowed the camera in the bag and headed out of the mall, vaguely wondering to myself if I was going to make it to work on time.