How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 09

Story Info
Just a regular weekend roadtrip... with nudity and bondage.
21k words
4.44
8.3k
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
260 Followers

9.a: serving James

On Wednesday, I was anticipating my inspection more than usual. This would be my first time seeing Sir since finishing the exposure videos, and the first time he would see my QR code tattoo.

But when I let myself into his place, he was as indifferent to me as usual, though as I presented myself to him while he was sitting at his computer desk, he didn't just dismiss me.

"I've got some stuff here I have to finish. Stay there and wait."

So I stayed kneeling on the floor beside him for about forty-five minutes. I mostly kept my eyes lowered out of deference, though I did see that one of his monitors had a screen of emails, and the other looked to be an editor for computer code or a scripting tool. As my knees and lower legs slowly got increasingly sore, I waited, feeling a sense of calm relaxation listening to the clack-clack-clack of his fingers dancing on his keyboard.

Finally, after a final series of clicks -- sending off an email, maybe -- he turned his attention to me.

"All right -- stand up. Let's get a look at you."

Following his bidding, I stood and pivoted around so he could look at the tattoo. His fingers traced over it briefly and he nodded before rotating back to his desk. I saw he had several cellphones sitting there, and he grabbed one and opened it so he could scan the tattoo. Then he set that down, and tried with a second phone, and a third. He had me twist around a little, to try scanning the code from slightly different angles, and then move back a step at a time as he kept scanning it.

"Not bad," he said when he was satisfied. "That Chuck does solid work. Now go and get your phone."

Catching up to his sudden shift, I dropped to my knees and crawled back to the entranceway to get my phone from my pants, coming back and handing it to him. I thought he'd have me open it so he could check my tattoo with its camera, but he was already onto something else.

"I got some things to do with this. Why don't you get under the table and work on my cock for a while... you know the drill."

By that I took it to mean he wanted the sort of steady, low-key arousal I'd given him under his desk before, getting him hard and pleasuring him but not pushing it to where he was going to come. I was eager to wrap my lips around his cock and quickly got into position.

Quickly losing track of time as I set to work sucking him, I had no notion of what he was up to with my phone. And in fact, when I checked later on, I didn't notice anything different, except one new icon without a title buried deep in my pages of apps. When I tapped it, I just got a pop-up that said, "THIS FUNCTIONALITY IS NOT YET ENABLED."

Meanwhile, I was allowed to bring Sir to completion, meaning I left his place with a big mouthful of his come. Otherwise, his plans for me were as opaque as ever.

* * *

The end of November finally came around, and I was feeling excited to get away for a weekend. The whole week since making the last exposure video and getting my tattoo I'd been on edge, constantly expecting blowback from friends or co-workers who had been sent a picture of me sucking someone's cock. The fact that there was nothing (except for that one text that I got right away) unnerved me even more, so I really needed a break.

And I'd sort of gotten into the idea of going to a nerd convention as well, doing some research into the b-list movie stars and other people that would be there. In my mind that overshadowed the other element of the weekend -- though after the different times I'd had with Tony and Edward I really had no idea of what to expect with James.

We were going to leave on Friday night so we could have all of Saturday for the convention. It was about a five hour drive, and James was renting a car for the trip. He texted me that afternoon saying he'd pick me up at home. That worked out fine for me -- I was getting out of work early, and then running home to throw a few things in a bag. ("It's just a couple nights, so we can travel light," James had said when we were getting organized.)

I had done just that, throwing a couple pairs of socks and underwear plus a couple shirts in with my toiletry case when James texted me. "Made good time, parked just down the street from your building. Wait til you see what they gave me... I got me a Chrysler that's as big as a whale!"

I was good to go, so I headed down to meet him. It was unusually nice weather for the time of year, so I had the light jacket I'd brought along draped over my arm as I made my way down the sidewalk. I saw James pulling something from the back seat of a boat of an SUV a couple hundred feet away and made my way down to him. He was parked at the end of a dead-end block next to a treed-in lot.

He nodded when I got there, and I saw he had a big old Coleman cooler at his feet. He gestured at the truck: "They gave me a free upgrade, so we're rolling in pure soccer mom style!"

We both laughed before his look got more serious. "Okay, there's gonna be some rules for this weekend," he said as he looked me up and down. "First rule is: I get to pick the music for the whole trip."

"Your car, your rules."

"Yeah, and second, we're gonna be like an express train. No stops along the way. Got some snacks in the back seat."

I nodded, glad I had taken a piss right before leaving, as it was gonna be about a five-hour drive.

"And last: you ride in my car, you have to be naked. You can put your clothes in here." He flipped open the cooler.

Okay, I thought there'd be something kinky once we got to the hotel, but this is an earlier start than I was expecting. It felt a little weird to be getting undressed on the sidewalk in a residential neighborhood, but I decided to play along. At least the sun had already set and it was getting darker out already, though that did mean that the day's meager heat was also dissipating quickly.

But throwing caution to the wind, I pulled off my socks and shoes and set them in the cooler, then pants and underwear, and finally my shirt. Looking nervously up the street, I was now naked, phone in hand and my bag at my feet.

"Just put your bag in the cooler as well," James said. "And your phone, too."

That stung a little, but at this point I was pretty eager to get in the car. So now everything I had brought -- all my clothing, shoes, wallet, keys and phone -- were in the cooler. He flipped the lid shut. There was a hinged hasp screwed into the top and front of the cooler. He swung it closed, the pulled a padlock from his pocket and clicked it shut.

He turned around to walk to the driver's side door. "Get that stowed," he said. "Let's get moving."

Once we were on the highway, I saw there was an edge to James' behavior; he was acting quite serious instead of his more usual jokey bantering. It took me a while to realize it was because he was really getting off on having the ability to control me like this. And he was indeed in control of this situation -- I had no clothes, never mind any money or my phone, until he decided to give me access to them. I looked down and saw that there was a string of pre-come dripping from my cage to my leg. Still, I was glad that it was dark around us as we passed by other cars.

He did unwind a little as we got away from the city, and soon we were chatting in a fairly normal way. He indicated to some sodas in the back seat and told me to open one for him and one for me. That made me a little nervous as I thought about there being no washroom breaks along the way, but if he was drinking now, he might change his mind along the way as well. We argued about the usual trivia as he cruised along, and then listened to a podcast episode. When that was done, James put on some tunes and leaned back in the driver's seat.

"Open the glove compartment, will ya? I left something in there I need."

I opened the glovebox and saw a short riding crop sitting on top. Swallowing, I handed it to James.

"And now," he said, looking over at me as he took it. "I think I'd like a blowjob."

This was not totally unexpected. I undid my seatbelt and maneuvered myself around in my seat so I could lower my head into Jake's lap. As my left arm hugged the back of his seat for purchase, my right tugged at his zipper, and I pulled his cock out. His circumcised tool was soft as I started licking it.

Seeing a cock, even in this awkward posture, was exciting enough for me that I was totally surprised with the snapping sound and the sudden stinging pain on my left butt cheek. I had managed to almost instantly forget the crop, but now I was given a reminder. Instinctively, I started to pull my head back and twist around to look at it.

There was another snap and another flash of pain.

"Get your mouth on my cock and leave it there," James said. "Don't you worry about anything else that's happening here. Anyway, I barely have room to swing this thing, so I'm hardly even tapping ya."

Beyond the element of surprise, it wasn't actually too sharp a discomfort, though it wasn't something I could ignore. James seemed to enjoy when I twitched against his cock, but he also kept the blows infrequent and irregularly spaced at first so it was impossible to anticipate when another might follow. Instead, I followed instructions, and concentrated on his cock, trying to keep suction on it in my somewhat awkward position as I moved my head up and down.

I couldn't really get a full view of it in this position, but James' cock certainly filled up my mouth nicely, and I did have to take caution not to take too much at once. Instead, I just tried to settle into a rhythm and not get too disrupted when his lashes against my ass made me wince.

I must have been working on him for ten or fifteen minutes when the lashes started coming closer together and I could tell he was building up to something. By the time he shot his load in my mouth, there was a constant flurry of blows with the crop, causing me to shimmy in my bent-over position. With some tears in my eyes, I swallowed his thick semen and cleaned his cock off before he swung his right arm away from my ass and indicated I should move.

I knew it wasn't actually damaged, but my bare ass felt like it was burning when I returned to a sitting position, and James laughed as he saw me gingerly fidgeting.

"Thanks, buddy, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to get my cock sucked by you."

We listened to another podcast episode after that, powering through some sandwiches James had brought and eating up miles. James didn't bother to tuck his cock back into his pants after my blowjob, and now he gestured to it again. "All right, I'm ready to piss, so get your mouth down here. And don't let any piss drip in my rental."

This turned out to be more difficult than the blowjob, though at least he wasn't thrashing me while he pissed in my mouth. There was no really good angle for this with him seated, so he was basically pissing upwards as my mouth was wrapped around his now-soft dick. It was like drinking from a water fountain, and I felt like I was swallowing as much air as fluid. His piss was strong, too, with a bit of a scorching ammonia aftertaste. I was still grateful for it, though.

When I was done I let out a series of deep belches, tasting the piss again. It also left me with the issue of having more piss of my own to deal with, but a little while later our empty drink bottles were put to use.

The rest of the drive was less eventful. James would occasionally reach over to toy with my caged cock, but otherwise things felt a bit less unusual between us.

Eventually fields gave way to industrial parks, then sprawling suburbs, then the fringes of the city. Traffic started to slow down, but eventually we found our highway exit and wound around some downtown streets to find the hotel. James pulled in under the brightly-lit marquee and for the first time since we left I felt self-conscious about my nakedness.

"Gonna go check in," he said. "Wait here."

"Gee, I thought I'd come in with you."

When he was gone, I had nothing to do but watch people move in and out of the big, automatic rotating door and hope no one walked right past the minivan. A couple immediately did, of course, but they were absorbed in each other. They were both cosplaying anime characters, so I guess there were other distractions at hand besides the naked guy.

They weren't the only ones out in geeky splendor as the convention crowd converged on the hotel, so at least I was entertained as I wished I had access to my phone. Just before James returned, a trio of young women cut past right beside my window, and the one who had been closest to my window did a double take as they walked by. As they were headed into the hotel I saw her gesturing to her friends as she twisted her head to look back at me.

Fortunately, right after that James was climbing back in and we pulled around to find the parking garage entrance. We wound down several levels to what must have been the deepest recesses. James parked within sight of the level's elevator lobby, but we were also in an area with no other vehicles right beside us. I figured he would be giving me a chance to get dressed before we headed up to the room.

We got out -- me rather tentatively as James walked around to open the sliding door on my side. He grabbed his knapsack and gestured for me to grab the cooler. I did so and set it down as he slid the door back shut.

"We're in room 818," he said, turning away to start walking. "I'm taking the elevator, though I've heard you like taking the stairs." I could almost hear the smirk in his voice as I started freaking out.

"Wait... what the fuck?" I said, but it only came out as a quiet mutter. Thinking back to his enthusiasm when I was getting undressed I realized he had been planning for this, and looking forward to this, all along. I squeezed my eyes shut and took a deep breath, then watched as James got on the elevator.

Here I am, nude again in a parking garage... Jesus, that's not a sentence I thought I'd ever be saying.

But at least that meant I could get over the shock of the situation and start moving. After looking around and seeing no-one in sight, I bent down and picked up the cooler. It had handles, but its heavy bulk was still awkward to carry, and my cock cage kept thumping against the bottom where it was pressed to my belly.

I made it over to the elevator lobby, and the doors to the stairs were right there. I had to shift my weight to use my knee to brace the cooler as I reached for the door, and then I was inside the stairwell. I was at the bottom of a typically-featureless grey concrete space, the floor feeling rough under my bare feet.

I started up. As luck would have it, the trip was mostly monotonous, though I was deflated at the start when I realized than instead on having to "only" go up eight floors, it was really twelve as I stared at the P4 painted on the wall. The most apprehension came as I went by the lobby level -- this was where I'd be most likely to run into someone else. But at least the floor was nicer here.

In the end it was mostly just a slog, but despite all my adventures, I wasn't yet so jaded that being nude in a hotel in a strange city without access to my clothes didn't give me a jolt of excitement.

The last segment was also a bit hairy as I had to leave the security of the stairwell and wander the eighth floor hallways. After sticking my head out and not seeing or hearing anything, I made my move, pausing only to look for the sign pointing me toward the room.

I got there and the door was, unsurprisingly, locked. I set down the cooler, nearly crushing my toes, and rapped at it, then waiting for long seconds.

Finally, footsteps on the other side. "Who's there?"

"C'mon James, it's me."

"Sorry, it's who?"

"James, will you let me in please?"

He let about fifteen seconds pass before opening the door and letting me in. Toothbrush in hand, he had a huge grin on his face as I trundled through and dumped the cooler under the rack of coat hangers.

"Geez, you didn't seem to be in a rush. I nearly headed out without ya. The gay gamer group I always hang out with at these things is having a late-night screening of Akira."

He looked me up and down. I was still catching my breath. I mostly just wanted to lay down and go to sleep, but I guess if we were going to hang out with people, that's be cool too.

"I gotta piss first," I said, moving past him into the washroom. It was bright and fairly large as is usually the case at decent hotel like this. James' toiletries were already spread out on the sink.

"Hang on a sec," he said, moving out to the main part of the room, and I wondered if there were going to be more pissing games. Instead, he came back with a pair of padded leather bondage cuffs.

"Put these on." I wasn't sure why, but I complied. He also had a length of thin chain in his hands, and when I had the cuffs on, he gestured towards the shower curtain rod. "Hands up there."

I raised my arms and side-stepped, lifting one foot into the tub so I had one hand on each side of the bar. James ran the chain through each of the cuffs and pulled it tighter until my arms were fully extended. Then he reached into his pocket and produced a padlock, which he closed on the chain.

So... are we gonna do something kinky before he lets me get dressed and we go to this thing? I thought he was in a rush to go two minutes ago.

Instead, James turned back to the sink and resumed brushing his teeth. When he was done, he turned and left the washroom, flipping the light off as he went. I twisted around to look behind me and saw that he'd gone to the main part of the room, and was now back by the room's door. He flipped out the light in the entryway and went out, the door locking behind him.

It took me an embarrassing amount of time to process this. Oh -- he's going to hang out and watch a movie. I'm not. I was left here to wait, like a side of meat.

Time passes quite slowly when you're chained up to a shower in a dark hotel room in a strange city. I listened to the hisses of the pipes as people in other rooms ran the water. Eventually I twisted my body to the right and pissed into the tub when I couldn't hold it any more. I felt hungry and tired and sore.

But still, as I'd discovered several times already, the stretched strings of anticipation can really amp things up. There was something hot about this whole scenario, how totally powerless I was, how James had gladly seized that power over me. I thought about what else he might do to me over the course of the weekend...

...

... I had half-drifted off by the time I heard the room's door opening, and James' voice murmuring something. Was he on the phone? The entryway light flipped on, but James had moved right past it, ignoring me. There was more quiet talk, and eventually I realized he wasn't alone. Now I could hear the sounds of bodies rubbing together, and little smacks like lips mashing each other.

Fuck me! Did he pick someone up at his little gathering?

Indeed he had. He was making out with the guy and it sounded like it was moving along pretty quickly.

"That's right, get your lips around it." Now James was getting a blowjob in the room next to me.

Just as he had with me, James was taking charge with this guy, giving instructions that I could only half-hear from where I was. But the tones of dominance and submission in their respective voices were unmistakable. And the excitement in the sub's voice when the spanking started was unmistakable as well. The smacks got louder and louder -- evidently James wasn't holding back, and though there were some squeals, it sounded like the guy was into this.

Finally the rain of blows slowed down. "You got a red ass, boy," James said. "It makes me want to fuck it."

1077ad
1077ad
260 Followers