How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assumed that meant I would be taking the stairs again. That meant I was heading in the same direction as him, so for the next few seconds we were walking side-by-side, one guy dressed, one guy naked and handcuffed. We didn't run into anyone as we reached the elevator and James pressed the up button. It dinged right away, and he nodded at me as the door opened. "See you up there," he said.

I was already on the way into the cool stairwell. The harsh fluorescent glare felt familiar, even if I was now headed upwards into unfamiliar territory. I quickly got back into the rhythm of it... up one half-flight, then stick my head around the bend to make sure that the door at the next floor was closed.

About a half a dozen floors up the floor plan must have changed, as the stairwell shifted over about twenty feet into a dogleg, with a blind corner heading to where the stairwell resumed. That left a little dead space that was hidden from any landings, and as I wheeled around the bend I skidded to a stop as I realized I wasn't alone.

It looked like I wasn't the only one using the stairwell for something kinky. There were three people in front of me, a guy and two chicks, all college aged. One woman, blonde, cute and with big tits, was nude, and the other, dark haired and topless, was crouched at her feet fingering her pussy. The dude, fully clothed, was watching as he filmed the scene with his phone, his hard cock pulled out of his fly.

I grunted as I stopped with a lurch, then it was silent in the cement-walled space. My brain quickly wheeled from oh fuck, I'm caught! to I guess it's okay and their faces showed they were having the same rapid series of reactions.

The naked blonde, looking me up and down, recovered her aplomb first. "He's not wearing any shoes," she said. "That's why we didn't hear him coming."

"You were just grunting away," said the woman at her feet, her fingers still buried in the blonde's snatch. "I don't think you would have heard anything."

"I, uh... I'm just heading up to a party,: I stammered.

"Hang on a sec," the dark-haired girl said, looking up at her companion. "Tammy likes being watched. I bet if you just stand right there, I could get her off right away." With that, she started driving her finger in and out of the other woman's smooth pussy.

The blonde was staring at me and grunted as the other woman started fingering her. Then she moaned as the crouching woman leaned in to lick at her clit.

The blonde closed her eyes as her head rolled back. "Yeah... I love it when strangers watch me getting fucked. Urghh. Oh!" And just like that she started coming, her knees buckling as the other woman kept plunging into her.

"Yeah! Fuck... fuck," she moaned, loud enough that it echoed through the space, and definitely back over to the stairs.

After a few seconds she caught her breath and opened her eyes, looking at me as a wicked grin spread over her face. "God, I'm so horny. I'd let you get in here, but it looks like you have somewhere else to be."

"We should get a look at that thing on his dick," the other woman said, staring at my cock cage. "We could get one of those for you, Ted!"

I started walking again, padding past the dude, who pivoted to keep his phone pointed at me.

The women both broke out in laughter as I moved past them. "Ohmygawd!" the blonde exclaimed. "Ted, you should find out if that's true!" The other woman giggled as the guy muttered something that sounded vaguely angry or embarrassed. I had no clue what they were laughing about at the time.

The stairwell felt much warmer now as I went up the last half-dozen floors.

When I arrived at the twenty-first floor a sense of vulnerability returned as I left the safely of the stairwell, but my luck held. I just had to duck around one corner to find the room. The door was held open a crack by the swing bar of the safety lock, so I didn't have to knock and wait in the hallway. I felt a weird twinge of excitement, assuming that James had invited me to a sex party.

I went in, immediately seeing a half-dozen fully-dressed guys.

Awkward. I guess it wasn't that kind of party after all.

Well, I came this far... I guess it didn't matter too much if I was embarrassed in front of a room of strangers. And James expected me to be here, so... with a nod to a couple guys who were chatting in the hall space by the bathroom, I moved in to the main part of the room.

All around me, I heard conversations hit a sudden stop as people noticed me. I saw James at the far end of the room, so I made my way over to him, feeling everyone's eyes on my naked body and chastity cage. That gave me a gut-punch feeling that I realized was more arousal than mortification.

James had been chatting with a couple younger guys, and turned to look at me as I approached. "Ah, this is Faisal and Mo," he said, not bothering to introduce me to them. Both of them looked me over as James picked up the thread of the conversation they must have been in the middle of -- something about the latest MCU movie. I could hear other conversations picking up behind me. Mo -- tall, dark-skinned, college-aged -- kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye, obviously curious about the cuffs on my wrists and the cage on my cock.

Despite that, after a bit, things got back into the flow of regular conversation. James stepped over to the mini-fridge, pulling out a beer for himself and handing me a bottle of water. For the next while, it felt like I was at a regular nerd party. A few more people arrived after me, making the room crowded with bodies getting pressed in closer to each other.

At some point, James called out to one of the new arrivals and excused himself, moving across the room to talk to him. Somewhat to my surprise, I kept chatting with Mo and Faisal (who turned out to be first-year engineering students) like we were just having a normal conversation. We were in the back corner of the room, and in typical party fashion random strangers weaved their way in and out of our group. As people joined in with our group I'd get a variety of looks, from eager stares to sly winks, but no one said anything about my nakedness.

Until, a while later, I felt a hand slide down my ass and reach to brush my balls from behind. I turned around and saw a ginger give me a huge grin as he joined us in arguing about Elder Scrolls. He was standing beside me and would reach over to touch my body every couple minutes, but otherwise acted like he was just chatting like normal.

Even with that, I was feeling relatively un-self-conscious for quite awhile, until I felt a tug at my bladder that told me it was time to go for a piss. I looked across the length of the room, which was now packed in pretty tightly, and realized I'd have to draw attention to myself again.

No point in putting it off. I excused myself and pushed through the throng. Conversations more dipped than stopped this time, but I could feel all the eyes on me once more. I sighed with relief as I veered into the mini-hallway by the room's door and saw that the bathroom was unoccupied. I flipped the light on and stepped through the door, and was closing it behind me when I realized someone else was following me in. It was Mo.

I felt some butterflies in my belly as I kept moving, letting him come in behind me and close the door. I heard him lock it.

"Sorry," he half-muttered, with a nervous look on his face. "I hope this is... okay."

To my surprise, I realized I was the less embarrassed one here. "It's probably okay," I said.

He looked at me. "I just needed to know... is it true?"

I wasn't sure what he was talking about until I saw him gesturing at my back. The mirror was right beside us, so I followed his gesture to my reflection, noticing for the first time the message that James had written on me before we left our room. Written across my back in block letters:

COCK SUCKER

+

PISS DRINKER

I felt a weird mix of emotions. "Well," I said, pausing, swallowing. "Yeah, I guess it's true."

"Oh God," he half-muttered. "I've watched a lot of porn like that. I've always been turned on, but I never..." He stopped and looked around, like he was suddenly going to bolt from the room.

By this point I was positively eager to push forward with this. I looked him in the eye. "Do you want to use me as your urinal?"

I swear he actually blushed a little as I said it. He couldn't even respond with words, so he just nodded.

I managed to drop to my knees in front of him, which was slightly awkward with my wrists locked together. It was also something of a struggle to unzip his pants and get his cock out, especially as it was rock hard.

His cock was a shade darker than the rest of his complexion, not too thick but with a pretty foreskin.

I looked up at him, grinning. "There's a problem here. I don't think you can piss with your cock hard like this. Maybe I should take care of that."

He made a little moaning sound as I reached my hands up to stroke his cock and retract his foreskin. Then I reached up and wrapped my mouth around it.

He had a bit of a musky scent that translated into a subtle, delicious favor. I lapped at his cockhead with my tongue for a few seconds, then moved my head back and forth on his shaft. His cock was about average-sized, so I was almost able to take the full length of it into my throat. I managed to run my tongue back and forth over his balls a few times before I felt my gag reflex hitching in my belly, so I backed off and started the blowjob proper, my head tilted back enough that I could look up at his face as I sucked him.

He looked like he was blushing even more now, and I could tell, as I felt his cock twitch, that he was already on the verge of coming. I slackened my mouth a bit and moved my tongue back and forth in what I hoped was a sensuous manner, trying to prolong his enjoyment.

It was to no avail. I felt a pulsation in my mouth and then the rush of his semen. He moaned as I kept up a gentle suction, trying to sustain his peak of pleasure. After a few seconds he exhaled, and I could tell he was done. I suckled at his cock for a few more seconds, then pulled my head off his shaft, tilting it back so he could see his come in my mouth. I swallowed it, savoring a slightly-spicy taste, then licked my lips and opened my mouth to let him see I had swallowed his load.

"Your come was delicious," I said. "I bet your piss will be too."

His cock was half-soft by now as I put my mouth around it again, this time loose and without suction. Once more I was looking up at him, making eye contact, silently pleading for him to use me as his urinal.

It took him about thirty seconds to be relaxed enough to get going. And then, he was pissing in my mouth. I swallowed, its strong, sharp taste taking me a bit by surprise. He was pissing at full bore, but I had no problem with breathing and swallowing, and he gave me a full load.

And then I felt it dwindling to a trickle and finally stop. I took one last swallow, waited a few seconds, and released him from my mouth so that I could lick his cock clean. Then I looked up at him. "I guess it is true," I said, twisting one more to look at my back in the mirror.

"Wow, that was so hot," she said in a shy and quiet voice. "There's one other thing... can I watch you piss too?"

"Oh yeah," I said as I grasped at the counter to pull myself up from my knees. "I came in here for a reason." I shuffled so the backs of my legs were against the cool porcelain of the toilet. "Though usually these days I've been sitting to pee. Well, let's see how much of a view I can give you."

I shuffled back again, so that now I was straddling the toilet. I half-squatted, lowering myself but not sitting on the seat. And then I started pissing. Fortunately, in this room full of dudes the seat had been left up, so though a bit of piss sprayed from the opening of my plastic cage I managed to mostly hit the mark. Mo watched all this with deep interest.

After the last trickle, I wiggled my bum back and forth, trying to shake out that last drop of piss that sometimes got stuck in my tube. Then I pulled myself up and stepped away from the toilet, almost right onto Mo, who didn't back away.

I leaned in so I could whisper to him. "Now that you've seen it happen, you can do it too. You can even ask someone to do that to you."

He closed his eyes and shivered at that. Then there was a knock at the bathroom door and his apprehension returned. He quickly pivoted on his heel, opened the door and pushed past the guy waiting there. Feeling a bit cock-drunk now, I was about to offer some services to him, but he gave me a sort of impatient look so I moved past him and headed back to the room, moving once more through the crowd to the far corner.

It felt like the room was a little less crowded now -- a few people must have called it a night. I joined in with a slightly different group that was in my old spot and fell into an extended debate about The Mandalorian.

Over the next half-hour or so, I saw from the corner of my eye that the room was thinning out even more. Eventually, we were down to about a half dozen guys, and I realized that the vibe had shifted a bit. Well, I realized that when I saw James lying on the bed, making out with a guy.

I felt hands on my buttocks again and saw it was the ginger beside me once more. Then I felt someone else's hands on me.

Oh... maybe it is that kind of party after all.

The ginger ran his hand down my side, stopping on my hip. "So, what's this then?" he said, speaking with a faint British accent. I tilted my head and saw he was brushing the QR code tattooed there. Without waiting for an answer, he was already pulling out his phone.

"Does this really work?" he muttered as he took a picture of it. I was looking at his face and saw his eyebrows shoot up. "It does work! Well, well." He flicked at his phone for a few seconds, then leaned over to show the screen to the guy standing beside him.

"I think he's a dirty boy," the guy -- a slightly older chubby dude -- said.

"Who would've thought the handcuffed guy who showed up naked to a party was a perv?" the ginger replied.

Out of the corner of my eye, I was trying not to be distracted as James gently pushed the head of the guy he was making out with down towards his crotch. The guy took the hint and unzipped him, fishing out James' cock.

The chubby guy had meanwhile scanned the code with his own phone. "And look at this, 'if you have any pictures or videos of this subject, click here to upload them to add to his exposure site. You also have permission to share and upload them anywhere else you see fit.'"

Wait, what? That wasn't there before!

The ginger laughed and quickly he was holding up his phone, taking pictures of me. The chubby guy joined him, as did Faisal, Mo's friend. I'd been distracted and hadn't noticed Mo taking his leave from the party.

So now I was naked in someone's hotel room, with three guys taking pictures of me. A few feet over on the bed, James was not receiving a blowjob from his new friend. I felt my cock twitch, and I realized that both of these things turned me on.

The guys all wanted to get pictures of the writing on my back, and Faisal figured out that if I stood in front of the mirror above the dresser, he could get a picture of my back as well as my face. While I was leaning forward against the dresser, the chubby guy spanked my ass a few times, and then the others took turns as well. Quickly my ass was red and stinging.

The ginger was the first to get his cock out, and gestured for me to get on my knees in front of him. The others kept taking pictures. He handed his phone to the chubby guy. "Here, I want a video of this."

With that, one hand gripped the back of my head and the other guided his dick toward my face. Without hesitating, I opened my mouth and quickly I was sucking a beautiful uncut cock. I moaned as I tasted his sweat and musk, then pulled back to lick his balls and try and taste more. The ginger grunted approvingly at that, but quickly had his cock back in my mouth and I commenced to bobbing up and down on it. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that James was behind his partner, rimming and fingering the guy's hole.

Watching me suck cock apparently got Faisal excited enough to join in, so he moved over beside the ginger and pulled his cock out. He was also uncut, with thick, kinky pubic hair framing his cock in his open fly. So I switched over to him and he quickly got hard. For the next while, I was busy, going back and forth with my mouth on one of the cocks while my cuffed hands awkwardly stroked the other to keep it hard.

Like his friend, Faisal didn't last too long and soon he pushed my head away to jerk his cock frenetically, finishing himself off. He sprayed an impressive amount of come across my face, but I didn't have time to do anything with it as the ginger pulled me back onto his cock.

"Take it deep, boy," he said, and I did my best to relax my throat and swallow his full length. I managed to do so, but just for a few seconds before I had to pull back -- but then I was bobbing up and down on it, trying to take in as much as I could with each stroke. He only needed another minute or so and then I could tell he was ready to bust as well. The hand on the back of my head pulled me back and tilted it up, and I opened my mouth as wide as possible just as he started ejaculating thick jets that landed right on my tongue.

When he was finished, I looked over at the chubby guy, who was still right beside us filming all this, then closed my mouth and swallowed, shutting my eyes as the intoxicatingly-bitter taste registered. I looked in the camera again and showed my empty mouth.

"Fuck! I need a turn too," the chubby guy said, handing the phone to Faisal. I figured I'd be sucking him as well, but instead, he kicked off his shoes. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled them off, as well as his underwear. While he was doing that I had a moment to look over and see that James had his guy face down on the bed and was fucking him with vigorous strokes.

Now naked from the waist down, the chubby guy went and sat in the armchair in the corner. He shuffled his butt forward 'til it was at the edge of the cushion, then with a huff he swung up his legs so he was presenting his butt.

"Now get over here and lick my asshole," he said.

I was still on my knees, so I shuffled the few feet over to him. Faisal followed behind me, leaning over my shoulder as I tried to get my cuffed hands on each of the dude's fleshy butt cheeks. To the extent I could spread my hands out, I pulled his ass-cheeks apart, revealing his reddish, hairy butthole.

I leaned in and sniffed at it, getting a heady whiff that once more made my cock pulse. I was feeling excited as I leaned in and licked up and down on both sides of his hole. Both of us groaned at the same time. Wanting to taste more of him, I kept lapping up and down his crack, but he was obviously ready for more. "C'mon, get your tongue in there," he muttered.

I complied, doing my best to penetrate him. With his buttflaps pushing in against my face, I was quickly gasping for breath as I kept working my tongue into his back passage. It definitely excited him, as he was grunting while he breathed and presently his ass was quivering against my face.

After a couple minutes of this I felt his weight shift a bit. He was saying something to me and I had to lean my head back a bit to be able to hear him.

"-- gotta move my legs back down. Get a couple fingers in my hole and start sucking me!"

Without delay, I had a couple fingers of my left hand sliding up and down his sphincter, twisting my wrists to get my right hand out of the way as much as possible. Wet with my spit, they slipped in easily and I worked them in to the second knuckle. With a little moan, he hunched back a bit and he lowered his legs, pinning me between his meaty thighs. My wrist moved with him, and my fingers were jammed in all the way as he settled into a sitting position -- and now his cock was right in front of my face.