How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sticking out of his pudgy midriff, his cut cock has as hard as it could be, streams of precome drooling from the tip -- but he only had about three or four inches. It was still as cute as anything, and I quickly leaned forward and engulfed the full length of it.

He moaned again as I held my mouth in place while rotating my wrist. A few seconds later, I started curling my fingers, stroking back and forth inside him in search of his prostate. I found that I could keep my mouth clamped over the full length of his cock and still manage to breathe as I maintained tight suction and worked my tongue around the underside of his head. It turned out there was an advantage to his modest length as I was able to suck him with unusual vigor.

In theory I could have pulled back with my mouth and focused more on teasing his prostate, building him up more slowly and prolonging his pleasure. But he seemed to be having a good enough time as it was, and this sex party didn't seem like the time and place to be bringing out my finesse moves. So instead, I kept up with maximum intensity, and it didn't take long before he was shooting his spunk right into my throat.

"Oh, fuck!" he shouted as I pushed my fingers in as deep as I could get them, my mouth sucking all of his semen from his cock.

When his orgasm eased off, I stayed in place, fingers in ass and mouth on cock, though I slowly eased off the intensity each was offering him. I held my mouth in place for a couple minutes, relishing the feeling of it shrinking against my tongue. When I finally released him, his soft cock was a nub of just a couple inches.

"Excellent cock," I said, as I gave it one last lick. Then I shuffled back on my knees, moving away from him and withdrawing my fingers from his ass. I turned parallel to him as I moved away, and I could see that Faisal was still right behind me, filming, while the ginger was a couple steps over, watching. Over on the bed, James was fucking his guy from behind as they lay on their sides, both obviously watching the scene unfolding before them. James was slowly stroking the guy's cock as he fucked him at a relaxed pace.

I was interested in watching that, but I was distracted by the ginger's voice. "Now, lick your fingers clean."

Still watching James fucking the guy, without thinking I raised my fingers to my mouth and wrapped my lips around them. It was only then that it registered that I was licking the fingers that had just been shoved all the way up the chubby guy's butt.

They tasted delicious. I sucked on them, then theatrically licked them up and down as I looked into the camera filming me.

The ginger wasn't out of ideas yet as he moved up right beside me. "So, I heard something about you drinking piss."

"Believe what you read," James said from over on the bed. The pace of his fucking and stroking were building up now.

The ginger's now-soft cock was still dangling out of his pants and he took a couple steps so he was standing in front of me. I tilted my head back, looking up at him as my mouth opened wide. He grabbed his cock and aimed, and was quickly filling my mouth with piss. He must have had a couple beers, as it was quite watery, with just a bit of a salty tinge. He also had a full bladder, and I was swallowing for quite a while before his flow stopped.

I heard a gasp from over on the bed. The guy that James was fucking was shooting his load as James' hand pumped at his cock in a blur. Meanwhile, the ginger was looking over at Faisal. "You got some piss for this piggy?"

Faisal blushed a little, looking off into the far corner of the room. "I don't think I can," he muttered. "I'm... I can't pee in front of other people. Never could."

The chubby guy was pulling himself up out of the armchair. "Not me, so I'm next." He took the ginger's place in front of me, and his hands found the back of my head, pulling to his cock. Once more, I took his stubby member into my mouth, and the guy pulled me in, so my nose was squished up against his flab. Then he started pissing. His urine was much stronger-tasting, and if I'd thought the ginger had a big load of piss, this guy must have given me twice as much, trickling down the back of my tongue and into my belly.

He was also really be getting off on the act, offering a running commentary as he kept pissing and pissing. "Yeah, that's right fag, right down your throat... drink that piss... you're like a fleshlight and a urinal, such a bitch..."

While his words (and piss) kept flowing, I was tracking the motion on the bed out of the corner of my eye. James had gotten his guy back on hands and knees and was banging him from behind, plowing the way to his own orgasm. As the stream in my throat finally abated, James was bucking into the guy's ass, grunting as he came. And though his partner had just had his own orgasm, he was moaning away in an indication he was enjoying this very much. As I swallowed the last of the chubby guy's piss, I felt a twinge of jealousy, wishing I was getting fucked like that.

Still, it was pretty satisfying to service these guys, and a part of me was thrilled that they had recorded it all. Wonder what they'll do with the videos?

After that, the party wrapped up pretty quickly, with everyone ready to call it a night. I looked over as the chubby guy pulled out his phone from his pants and was surprised that it was well past two in the morning. The guy that James had fucked was insistent about giving James his number, even in the face of a fairly obvious lack of interest.

I followed James out the door and we walked through the quiet hallways, and it no longer occurred to me to be worried about being nude in such a public space. We were chatting about the other guys as he pressed the elevator button and we waited. When it arrived, I nearly followed him into the car, but he gave me a look that said, remember your place. Stepping back, as the elevator doors closed I walked over to the stairwell door.

Even the stairs seemed quieter, and I wasn't particularly careful going around corners as I headed down. I got to our room without seeing or hearing any signs of anyone else. The door to our room was locked, of course, when I got there, and this time James made me wait for about five minutes in the hallway before letting me in -- the only time in this stretch that I felt any nervousness. When I put my ear to the door I could hear water running, so I was guessing James was brushing his teeth and getting ready for bed.

When he finally let me in, he nodded toward the bathroom. "You've got five minutes," he said, turning away.

I ducked in, glad for the chance to use the toilet. The two -- no, three! -- loads of urine I had drunk had gone through my system and I felt a weird sort of pride as I drained all that man-piss.

After awkwardly trying to wash up a bit, I went out to the main part of the room. James had the straps I had been locked in last night set up again, and he gestured for me to lie down.

"Um, James... I had a fair amount to drink tonight. I'm pretty sure I'll have to get up and piss before morning."

"Shut up and lay down."

I followed his command and he unhooked my wrists from each other and re-attached them to the straps before putting on the ankle cuffs and attaching those as well. When he was done, he stood up and went to get something from his bag. As he came back beside me, it took a moment to register what he had.

"Lift up your ass," he said, unrolling the soft white lump he was holding. I did so, and he spread the diaper out below me. He lifted the front over my cage, then fiddled with the tabs on the hips to close one side, then the other.

"Looks good to go," he said, climbing up on the bed. "Just in time, I have to piss like nobody's business."

As he had last night, he positioned his cock above my mouth. He didn't wait or even bother to look and check if I was ready -- he just started pissing. Fortunately, my mouth had snapped open as soon as he moved into position and quickly I was swallowing what was indeed a considerable amount of piss. James had drunk a couple beers at the party, and like the other beers I'd recycled earlier, his urine was quite watery and nearly tasteless. My belly, which had finally stopped feeling swollen from the piss I'd consumed at the party, now felt like it was bulging once more.

When he was done, he got up and turned out the lights and once more settled into his side of the bed with his phone. Exhausted as I was, I fell asleep right away.

...

Two things were apparent as I snapped back to awakeness however much later it was. First, my bladder was positively bursting, and secondly, James was looming above me again. This time he actually reached down and lightly slapped my cheek to be sure I was awake, and then he was feeding me the rest of his beers from the party. In the near-dark, with just the faint glow from the light on his phone making him vaguely visible, it felt like he pissed forever. I felt small beneath him, and I felt very much like I was just a thing for him to use.

He finished, lifting one leg over me as he pivoted and lay back down, extinguishing the phone's light. I was alone in the darkness. And now I was going to piss myself.

Despite the fact I was wearing the diaper I felt worried about letting go, to the extent it was difficult to start pissing, regardless of how badly I had to go. Finally, something inside me relaxed, and it gushed out. I kept expecting to feel a puddle forming under my butt, but the diaper did its job. By the time I was finished I could feel the weight of my piss sagging between my legs, but there was no liquid sloshing around anywhere.

It took longer to fall back asleep, and this time I only got to a hazy half-sleep, filled with weird, vivid dream fragments; I was usually naked, always in embarrassing situations where no one else was. Sometimes I was wearing my cage, but sometimes the shame of my being exposed in front of others (friends, coworkers, people I went to school with) was belied by the fact I was sporting a massive erection.

I rewoke with a jerk, faint predawn light creeping around the curtains. I had to piss again, nearly as badly as before. But this time, I couldn't, as my cock was as hard as it could be in its cage -- so much so that the cockring was biting painfully at the underside of my balls.

Helpless, I had to lie there, waiting for my hard-on to ease off. But that pinch from the cage being pushed and the discomfort in my bladder somehow perversely kept arousing me, making my locked dick pulse and twitch. It took a long time for that to subside -- in the end, I had to screw my eyes shut and focus on my breathing and try to think... about... anything... else.

Finally, I managed to piss myself again, bringing a nearly-orgasmic feeling of relief. But this time, when I was done, I could feel some dampness between my legs, and the diaper felt heavy and swollen. I wondered what its capacity was.

I didn't think I would, but I slept some more, this time sinking into to a less frenzied sleep. It was fully light in the room when my eyes snapped open, my stomach rumbling and my nostrils twitching. James was sitting on the couch, another room service breakfast in front of him.

"You're up? I let you sleep in," he said as he picked up a piece of bacon and devoured it. My stomach rumbled. "Thought I'd have to get you up, we have to check out soon."

He kept eating, reading something off his phone. His food smelled so good and I realized I was slavering at the prospect of being given his scraps like yesterday. But as he kept eating, I realized he hadn't ordered such a large breakfast this morning... and it looked like he was intent on finishing every last bite. I felt a wave of disappointment as I realized there'd be no breakfast for me.

He stood up, walking over to the bed. "I'm not used to waiting so long after I get up to get to piss, either." He was climbing back into his usual position above me, and once more I was ready when he started pissing as soon as he was in place.

This wasn't like the recycled-beer piss he gave me before bed. This was overnight piss, strong and bitter. It took a lot more effort to keep swallowing this, and in the end, I almost gagged and a half-mouthful spilled out, running down my chin and neck. James didn't bother looking to examine how I did, though; as soon as he was done using me he climbed off and went to the bathroom and started the shower.

While he was in there I wondered what would be in store for me today -- I remembered he had talked about seeing some of the Sunday panels, so was I going to be locked up here waiting for him again? But no, he said we had to get checked out...

...and behind all that, of course, was the strong urge to piss once more. I was pretty sure the diaper wouldn't be able to absorb another load, so I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Surely when he was done in the shower, he'd have to release me for whatever his plans for me were.

That was true, though it required a lot of waiting. James took a decadently long shower, then brushed his teeth and fussed with himself. Finally, he came out to get dressed and released my wrists and ankles, telling me once more I had five minutes to use the bathroom.

The diaper went in the garbage can beside the sink with a damp thump. And then the nearly ecstatic release of being able to piss and shit. Then I washed up as best I could in thirty seconds. James had used all the towels, so I had to make do with one still damp from use after his shower.

I headed out of the bathroom. James was packing up his travel bag, then picked it up, facing me like he was ready to leave. He started toward the door and opened it as I watched, standing confused in place.

"You better get that," he said, gesturing at the cooler, still sitting on the floor in the entryway.

Not getting any grasp of the situation, I followed his direction. I picked it up, and with a nod, he gestured for me to head out of the room into the hallway.

I moved past him, and when I was out of the room he followed me, letting the door close behind him.

"So, I've got a couple more convention things to go to. I'll meet you down by the van later on."

His phone buzzed, and he looked at it. "I gotta take this," he said, tapping at it. "Hey, Jerry! How you doing? Ready to go? Yeah, me too. I'll come meet you. What room you in?"

As he talked, he made a little gesture at me with his hand: away with you. I'd been dismissed.

My brain was still processing this, but at least my feet were quicker and started me stumbling toward the stairwell. Being morning and close to check-out time, the hotel was feeling decidedly more alive than last night, and I could hear voices further down the hallway. Just before I turned the corner where the elevators and stairs were, a door opened right beside me. There was no way whoever was coming out didn't catch sight of my bare ass as I hustled around the corner, aiming for the comforting familiarity of the stairwell, somehow managing to balance the cooler on my thigh while I turned the knob without losing a step.

Of course, even the stairs sounded less quiet than before. There were definitely voices below me, but I couldn't think of any alternative to plunging ahead, so I started down. I got to the point where voices were coming closer toward me, but my luck held and whoever it was exited the stairwell at a floor below me.

I wasn't so lucky as I was going past the lobby floor. As I was at the bottom of the flight of stairs closest to the door, it opened, and a middle-aged man stepped in. Just keep going, I thought to myself.

I walked past him, half-twisting to get the cooler by him, and to cover my crotch as much as possible. "'Scuse me," I muttered. His eyes flashed confusion, probably wondering why a shirtless guy was carrying a beat-up old cooler in the stairwell. But I just kept going, heading for the turn to the next flight down toward the parking levels. I looked back just before the turn and he was looking back at me -- and my bare ass -- as he was starting up his flight of stairs.

My heart was racing as I kept on, descending to the lowest parking level. I peeked out from the stairwell to the elevator lobby, and there was a couple there waiting. I think the motion of the door caught the woman's eye, but just then the elevator ding-ed and her attention was drawn back as the doors opened. They got on and no one was getting off here, so the area was empty. I pushed the door the rest of the way open and passed through the door on the other side, out into the parking garage proper.

A blast of cooler air hit me as I passed through. A quick look around and no one in sight, so I hustled over to our rental SUV, which was close by -- right where James had parked Friday night. The parking garage was still quiet on this level, and there weren't many vehicles nearby, but there was a car several spaces past ours. Hope they aren't checking out right away.

I set the cooler on the ground on the far side of the van and sunk into a crouch, panting from the exercise and the fraught passage. Dealing with all of that hadn't really left me time to consider the predicament I was now in, as it occurred to me I had no long how long I would be down here, waiting for James.

Although on the surface I was stuck in a scenario that was becoming surprisingly familiar to me, I quickly realized that this was something different. Just like most of the weekend, I was now being left along for an unknown length of time; and like in the videos I had made, I was stuck in a public place where I could be discovered at any moment. But this time, I wasn't locked up, so I had some freedom of movement -- but nowhere to go, of course. In one sense, I was more vulnerable than when I'd been locked up -- in retrospect, Sir had created situations that were to some extent controlled, and the timer gave me a definite horizon. Here, anything could happen until James showed up.

And if I were caught, it would be with no phone and no ID in a city five hours from home. Would I even be believed if I said I was waiting for my friend with keys to the vehicle I was beside?

The next few hours passed slowly. I had very little to do -- mostly I shuffled around, trying to keep concealed on the far side of the van. I had quickly discovered if I tried to sit down I'd cool off quickly -- it was a good chunk cooler than room temperature out here, but at least it was nowhere as cold as it'd be outside. The furthest I roamed was a few spaces over so I could squat and piss beside the wall.

...

Shuffle. Shuffle and wait. Wait, spinning out scenarios in my head as to what could happen to me down here.

...

As I'd discovered before in these situations, the moments that weren't dreary were heart-attack inducing, especially the first few times I heard a car in the distance or saw people coming out from the elevator. Luckily, none of them came in my direction.

I had no way to keep track of time, but after what felt like more than a couple hours, a security guard came out from the elevator area. He stood outside the lobby, surveying the level. This lead to about ten heart attacks -- what could I do if he came this way? In theory I could try and squeeze in behind the SUV, between the wall and the rear bumper, but that would leave the cooler sitting there, and that probably exactly the sort of thing the security guard would want to investigate. What would be worse, I wondered to myself, if he came to look at it and found me, or if I managed to keep on the far side of the SUV from him, and he just hauled the cooler away to take to the lost and found?

As I was processing that, the security guard turned toward me and took about a dozen steps in my direction. Then he stopped and looked around again -- and paused as he reached into a pocket and pulled out a pack of smokes. He lit one and rapidly sucked at it just for a minute or so, the dropped it to the concrete and crushed it out. Then he turned and wandered off, doing a circuit around the parking spaces on the other side of the lobby before heading back in to the elevator.