How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to be absorbed enough in his own pleasure that he barely remembered to keep spanking me, though every once in a while he'd give a swinging slap to my butt, causing me to wince as I saw stars. I was re-focusing after zoning out a bit after a more intense series of swats when I realized he was fucking me a little faster now, and I wondered if he was getting close to his orgasm.

It turned out I had underestimated him, though, and it seemed like he had simply reached a new plateau to go with his faster pace. His strokes felt even better at this speed.

I was once more trying to remember to attend to his pleasure when James suddenly stopped and pulled out of me. I opened my eyes, which it turned out were squeezed tightly shut. "Everything okay?" I asked.

"This is so good," he responded. "But let's mix it up." He gestured for me to turn around and had me lay back on the SUV's tailgate. He crouched and put my calves on his shoulders, then standing up and raising my ass towards him. He applied some more lube to his cock, then penetrated me again.

"Oh, fuck," me muttered as he pushed into me. "You're keeping me so hard. I just want to fuck you forever."

"Yes... thank you for giving me your dick," I muttered as he started back fucking me. This position gave a new series of sensations -- my asshole felt stretched a bit more tightly against his cock, which was now jutting against my guts at a different angle. And underneath it all was the prickling pain of my raw butt against carpet, rubbing a little every time James pushed into me.

"Oh God. This... is... amazing!" I'm, not even sure if I was saying this loud enough or clearly enough for him to understand; I didn't really care, though part of my mind was trying to formulate a notion that it was important I tell him to keep fucking me, to never stop.

And after a couple minutes of this, something was starting to happen. The constant pleasure from getting fucked was building up into a ball, a little sun behind my balls. I felt like if I opened my eyes or mouth beams of light would shoot out of me. I was on the edge... like that moment that comes right before ejaculation. But this wasn't a peak as the pleasure kept stretching out.

My hips were bucking beneath him now. I could feel it. I was so close to shooting my load. And despite the pleasure I was feeling, there was a part of my mind that wanted to come so badly. How long has it been since I actually ejaculated? To the extent that I could focus, I counted back and guessed that it had been more than a couple weeks ago, when I made that video in the food court.

My eyes, closed, were watching a Fourth of July fireworks display somewhere. I wanted to come so badly.. I needed to come. My whole body felt almost too intense now, the pleasure burning me like a fever.

I was still moaning and muttering half-words, and now James was grunting back at me. His chest was against mine now, pinning me down as he humped me with rapid strokes. The rugburn on my ass was like fire, and my head kept banging into the trunk floor beneath it, but that intense, unending edge continued.

"Ugh! Guh, got... gotta... gotta come!"

"Oh fuck, fuck, I'm gonna come," James muttered, our words barely directed at each other. My eyes focused and I looked up at him as his face contorted into a rigid mask; his hips were crushed against mine. I knew that he was now shooting his semen somewhere deep in my guts. He was breeding me -- breeding the fuck out of me.

My edge pulsed forward, and all at once curdled into an ache in my balls. I knew at once that despite the intensity of the pleasure, I wasn't going to come now.

It's okay... it's okay. That felt so good. And it looks like he had a good orgasm.

I watched his face soften as he gasped once more, and a different sort of pleasure flooded me. Almost a cerebral brain orgasm -- a rush of satisfaction that I had made my top feel like that. There was still an ache in my balls, but this felt like a special sense of accomplishment. Maybe this is the sort of release I need, that I deserve.

James opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Fuck, bud, I came so hard." Then he leaned down and kissed me. This was a bit less of a surprise now, and I responded as we made out for a couple minutes. Then James shifted his weight and raised himself off me. As he pulled away, I could feel my asshole trying to maintain its grip on the member that had invaded it, but he pulled out regardless. As he stepped back I could see his cock was mostly soft already.

And I knew there was one more thing I had to do. Although my thighs didn't want to co-operate (and my ass still burned as I shifted position) I pulled myself up and managed to move off the SUV's tailgate. Grabbing the bumper to steady myself, I dropped to a crouch before James. He was watching me, and I smiled up at him.

"Thank you for fucking me," I said. And then I proceeded to lean in and lick his cock clean. Doing that felt dirty, but it was also delicious, and I could taste a bit of tangy semen, along with other flavors as I carefully cleaned him up.

When that was done, James seemed to snap back into 'business' mode. "We should get moving. The highway back into the city always slows down on Sunday night with all the weekenders coming back."

It was quickly getting dark around us, and I suddenly realized I was naked in a parking lot on the first weekend in December. Once my body acknowledged the cold I was suddenly freezing and I stood up and hustled over to get inside the SUV. James pressed the button to let the trunk swing down and followed me.

"Guess we should get some food for the road," James said as he started the engine. So we headed through the drive-thru. If the employee in the window noticed the naked man in the passenger seat, they didn't say anything. My stomach rumbled as I tried to remember when I ate last.

The rest of the ride back into the city was pretty low key, and we mostly just listened to music and podcasts. It was over an hour later when we hit the traffic at the edge of the metro area and as we moved slowly along through the clogged lanes under the halogen glow, I felt self-conscious again, wondering if anyone would look over and realize I was undressed. At least the SUV had us sitting higher than most cars, but every time we drifted past a semi I figured I must be easily spotted.

As we got closer in, James muttered to himself and pulled out his phone. He scrolled through his contacts, as if looking for someone he didn't call that often and held the phone up to his ear.

"Yeah, we're a little behind schedule. Should be there in about twenty. Okay, sure. Seeya."

None of my business, I thought to myself, though I idly wondered if James was negotiating a hook-up. I realized that part of me felt jealous at the prospect, as if I wanted to be allowed the pride of having satiated him enough that he'd need some recovery time.

We finally hit the highway off-ramp and cruised into quiet Sunday night city streets, working our way toward my neighborhood. Down the main drag and turn onto my street, and finally James was pulling up by my building. He was leaning forward, and I thought he was looking for a parking spot, but it turned out he was looking for something else.

It was a dude, wearing one of those familiar collared blue shirts. James stopped beside him and rolled down his window. The dude leaned in, but to my surprise, he directed himself at me. "I'll let you in over at the side door by the stairs," the guy said. "Give me a minute to get in and get over there."

Then he turned and walked away, heading for the lobby of my building. I had no idea what was going on. James signaled and pulled into the driveway at the side of my building, by the door the guy had indicated.

"He's the one that has the key to the lock on the cooler," James said, as if that were an obvious fact that explained everything.

Wait... what? My clothes and everything were locked in that cooler all weekend and we were in a city five hours away... and James didn't even have the key to it?

I started babbling, both to ask questions and express outrage. Then I clapped my mouth shut. I was flustered as the enormity of that filtered through my brain. There was no way out! I've been naked for forty-eight hours now, and there wasn't anything James could have done to change that even if he wanted! There was a sly grin on James' face now, and I realized he'd been getting off all weekend on the fact that I had no idea how deep a situation I was in.

I lowered my head. "Thanks for the weekend," I said.

He laughed. "Aw, thank you. I had a fucking great time."

I pivoted in my seat (and realized how raw my spanked ass still felt) and opened the door. I didn't even think to check and see if anyone was in sight 'til I was standing on the sidewalk. I opened the sliding door and heaved out the heavy cooler, that padlock bumping against it.

I pivoted and saw that the dude in the blue shirt was at the door. He pushed it open and let me in. As I passed through, James was already pulling away.