How I Found a Keyholder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a period of maybe a half-hour when things were busiest with people emerging from the elevator to claim their vehicles, but luckily no one came for the car of the far side of the SUV. And then another infinitely long stretch of quiet. Quiet enough I could hear my belly rumbling.

...

Pacing back and forth in the cool air had left me tired and dopey, and by this point it didn't automatically register with me when people emerged from the elevator. In fact, this time, a dude had turned in my direction and was several steps toward the SUV before the oh shit! sensation kicked in. I looked behind me, but I didn't even have time to try and hide before he was basically face-to-face with me.

He looked at me and stopped dead in his tracks. Mid-twenties, short dark hair, solid frame.

"What the fuck?"

I rapidly looked back and forth. My brain had blanked out and I couldn't even utter the barest rudiments of an excuse.

"Jesus, dude. Are you some kind of creep?"

He pulled out his phone. "If I go and get the hotel security, you'll probably just run away. So maybe I should just call 911 and wait here for the cops."

He lowered his phone and leveled a mean look at me. "Or maybe I should just beat the shit outta you and teach you a lesson not to creep on people. What you think of that?"

"No, please..." I muttered. My brain was still struggling to react. I wondered if I could get past him and run away. But where to?

He took a step toward me. "Yeah, maybe easiest if I just fuck you up."

My fight-or-flight instinct kicked in, but only to the extent that I took a couple steps away from him, so now I was backed against the concrete wall. He took another step toward me. If my brain was operating beyond the reptile level I might have observed he didn't actually seem to be in a rush to press his attack, but in all reality, I was done. He's going to break me.

When I heard the laughter coming toward me, that also took a moment to register. Oh shit, does this guy have a buddy? That almost snapped my mind to a place where I could run away, and my legs tensed.

James came around the front of the SUV, literally holding his belly as he laughed, though he was still holding up his phone as if he were recording the whole scene. The guy in front of me looked over at James, and breaking character, grinned at him.

"Okay, you weren't lying," he said to James. "You really have a naked guy waiting you in the parking garage."

"Never leave home without one," James said, and broke into laughter again.

The other guy was shaking his head as he lifted up his camera again, swiping at it. "I can't believe this... I gotta get a picture."

Feeling humiliated, I stood there as he took several snaps of me. The shock of the whole situation was starting to wear off now.

"You owe me fifty bucks," James said. He looked over at me and tilted his head slightly. "And you want a b.j. while you're down here?"

The other guy had pulled out his wallet and retrieved some bills to hand to James, then looked back at me. "Holy shit, that's really dirty. Fuck yeah!"

James stared at me and made a downward gesture with his head. Abased, I dropped to my knees. His friend stepped in front of me and undid his zipper, fishing his cock out. The complaints from my legs about the cold, rough surface I was kneeling on were subsumed by an immediate burst of cock-hunger, so I leaned in and licked at it.

The guy got hard pretty quickly. I could see from the corner of my eye that James was now closer beside us, still recording with his phone, but it was easy to push everything out of my mind except for this cock, and my desire to satisfy it.

He was cut, about six inches, fairly average. But exactly what I liked to have in my mouth, and I was already bobbing up and down on it, applying suction and seeing how deep I could take him without gagging.

"See how much you can shove down his throat. He likes it like that," James commented.

His friend took up the offer and his hand on the back of my head pulled me into him. I tried to relax and let his cock into my throat, and I took his full depth. The hand held me in place for several seconds, and I tried to relax and wait to get a chance to breathe.

Then I gagged, my whole body tensing and twisting as I instinctively tried to pull myself free. I was held in place for a few more seconds and I hitched and gagged again before I was released.

I moved my head back, then leaned to one side as I spit up a mouthful of bile and phlegm. There was a burning acid sensation in the back of my throat, but I forced myself to get back to blowing the guy. He mostly left me to my work now, so I was able to get a rhythm going and breathe through my nose as I sucked him.

"Yeah, that's right you fuck," he muttered as his hips started to shift back and forth a bit. I twisted my head and let my tongue work on the underside of his cockhead. Another minute and he was moaning and I felt him twitch.

"Give me a good money shot and you can have the fifty bucks back," James said.

The guy grunted again, and a few seconds later he pulled his cock out and started stroking it in a blur. Knowing my job, I leaned my head back and opened my mouth just as he started spraying several jets of semen, the first on my tongue, and then a jerk sending the rest on an upward line along my nose, between my eyes and on my forehead.

"Yeah!" James said.

"Fuck yeah," his buddy responded, taking a couple breaths before wiping his cock back and forth across my cheek. He tucked it back into his pants.

"Don't you move a fucking inch," James instructed me, so I stayed in place, my knees getting sore, and jizz slowly sliding down my face.

Meanwhile James stopped recording with his camera, and he and his friend had a totally normal conversation about what they'd seen over the weekend and what upcoming conventions they were planning to go to. They chatted for maybe five minutes before the guy took his leave. My face was half-smeared with the guy's slowly-drying semen.

"All right, we should get on the road," James said, pulling his keys out. He unlocked the passenger door and the sliding door behind it. "Get that stowed and get in," he said as he headed around to his side of the SUV.

I was wobbly as I stood up and felt quite weak as I heaved at the cooler. I managed to lift it in and close the door before collapsing in my seat, feeling grateful at the chance to rest against something soft.

James tossed his bag in the back and was now starting up the engine; soon enough we were heading up the series of ramps to return us to the surface. James told me to put on some music but otherwise didn't speak as he navigated through the bustling zone around the hotel. We pulled onto a main street, turned at another, and in a couple minutes we hit the on-ramp to the highway.

Once he had accelerated to get into the traffic flow, he finally spoke. "All right, time for you to get me off."

My rest didn't last for long! But even if my joints were sore, I felt a burst of excitement as I undid my seatbelt and twisted around to lower my face into his crotch.

After I fished his cock out, I spent a fairly long time playing with it, letting it slowly get hard as I licked all over his cock and balls. James seemed okay with the lazy Sunday vibe and didn't do anything to hurry me along; he didn't bother spanking me this time either. The slow pace turned me on as well -- the longer I had to play with his cock, the more I was thinking about the guys he'd fucked with it over the weekend. I wanted to show him I could please his cock better than them.

I totally lost track of time as I started my slow, patient blowjob, appreciating -- no, worshipping -- his cock. The miles were streaming by outside, but I was lost in him, using my mouth to try and satisfy him, working him up a bit, then pulling back to tease a little before going full-bore once more. I wanted to drain his balls, get him off so well he would be sexually spent for the next fucking week.

His cock felt wonderful in my mouth, rigid and now twitching with a tension that told me I was headed in the right direction. I slowly shifted gears so there wasn't any teasing any more, just focused attention on his tool. After however long I'd been sucking him, he moaned once, and I felt his cock pulse as my mouth filled with his load. Taking care to bring him down slowly from his orgasm, I managed to swallow all of it, feeling like I'd earned a special reward as his cock started to get soft in my mouth.

I wasn't rushing to release his cock, but I felt James' hand on the back of my head regardless. "Just wait there," he told me. I knew what I was waiting for, but it must have been at least five minutes before I felt him relax and his cock (now fully soft) started pissing in my mouth. I drank all of that, relishing it nearly as much as his come. When he was done, I waited a couple minutes before I started slowly licking clean his cock and balls.

And after that, I twisted back into my seat, noticing once more how sore I felt all over.

Things were quiet for the next hour or more, except for James' occasional instructions for me to change the music. Then, slowly, we fell into talking, bantering back and forth in the way we had for years, which helped nearly another hour go by.

Eventually, James started talking about the convention, a totally normal conversation like we might have had if I'd run into him after he'd been away at one. He was describing his trip as if I hadn't been there at all, which was funny... but also true in a way, I guess. He was telling me about one of the panels he'd been at, and I commented, "well, I wouldn't have minded seeing that!"

He looked over at me and grinned. "I think you were having too good a time. Admit it, you loved every minute of the weekend, didn't you?"

I started to answer, then stopped short. I felt genuinely conflicted. Part of me was remembering the long, dull hours, the discomfort and the tension in the times I was in public. But I was also remembering the thrills that punctuated all those things. Haltingly, I tried to explain all that.

"...and anyway, there was also the worst tease of all," I said as I was giving a stream-of-consciousness account of all those feelings. "You fucked those other guys, but you didn't fuck me."

James looked over at me, serious now. "Do you want me to fuck you? Well, you have to ask me, you know."

I was slightly taken aback. "James, I want you to fuck me... will you fuck me?"

He didn't answer right away, and I felt a weird burst of panic that he had been setting me up for some sort of refusal. A minute later, we drove by a big sign announcing the exit for the next service centre.

James pointed at it as we drove past. "Tell you what. You get me hard by the time we get to the exit and I'll fuck you."

Slightly weary, I shifted once more to move my face to his lap. I wondered to myself if this would even work -- I'd just spent a huge chunk of time giving him a slow blowjob to get him off as thoroughly as I could. Was he going to be ready for another round?

Only one way to find out. I started sucking him. No time for a slow build-up now, I went right to work to try and bring his cock back to life with my tongue and the suction of my cheeks.

For a couple minutes I didn't think it was going to work. I was working away at his cock, but he was staying soft. But refusing to give up, I persisted, and after another minute I realized there was a bit more presence to his member. Encouraged, I put everything into it.

Another minute or two passed. I tasted the slickness of a drop of pre-come, but his cock was half-hard at best. But after some more work, something changed, and I could feel his cock growing properly hard. With a groan, I rubbed it against my cheek.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw James flick the turn signal, and we pulled over into the exit lane. Success!

I stayed down on his cock, licking and sucking at it to keep it hard, so I couldn't track where he was going as he slowed down and pulled into the service centre. I could sense the SUV circling and making tight turns, as if we were in a parking lot. A couple more turns, and James stopped, shifting to reverse and backing into somewhere. We were parked.

With a gesture, James motioned for me to get up. When I did, I could see we were at the far edge of a parking lot behind a fast food restaurant, pulled in a couple spaces over from a dumpster. There were no other vehicles parked nearby.

"Get out," James said, as he turned off the ignition. I opened my door and stepped out of the SUV, feeling conspicuous in my nudity even if there was no one in sight. It smelled faintly of French fries out here. I looked over at the dumpster, which had a sign reading USED COOKING OIL ONLY.

As I tried to make myself invisible against the side of the van I realized how cold out it was.

James was getting out from his side now, and went around to the back of the SUV, so I moved back along my side. When we met, I realized he had parked a couple feet further forward than usual, so there was room for us to stand back here. With a click on his key fob, the tailgate swung up.

James pointed to the floor just inside the back of the SUV. "Lean forward. Hands there and keep 'em there. Legs a bit further apart. Stick your ass out."

I did as instructed. With his cock still sticking out of his open zipper, James walked back around and opened the driver's side passenger door. In front of me, he grabbed his travel bag and pulled something out. It was a paddle, I suppose, a leather loop attached to a wooden handle -- a more intense and serious looking thing than the crop he had used on me before. He shut the door, heading back around beside me.

"If you want me to get really hard and fuck you, you'll ask me to use this on your ass first," he said.

I felt a rush of excitement and an aftershock of nervousness. I swallowed. "Please spank me. As hard as you want."

"Fuck yes," he half-muttered. Then a quick whish was followed by a loud smack that seemed to echo across the parking lot -- or maybe it was just intensely loud as the noise bounced around the back of the SUV. I wasn't considering the acoustic properties too closely, as my eyes flashed red as my ass was in sudden, stinging pain.

I must have grunted, as James leaned in and slapped my face with his free left hand. "Shut up and take it," he said.

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Yes, sir."

Then he started seriously spanking me, a series of blows alternating on my ass cheeks. Each felt like a cold white flare of pain, followed by a burst of fire. I clenched my jaw, trying to keep as quiet as possible, but the intensity of the blows made that impossible.

James paused and muttered appreciatively as his hand ran over my buttocks. His touch burned when it reached the strips of flesh that had just been flayed. Then his fingers reached my asshole and there was a familiar burst of pleasure that felt... confusing in the midst of all the burning.

I didn't have long to think about that as he was whipping my ass again, with a new level of painful stinging as the snapping leather returned to the same strips of flesh. There were tears in my eyes now. It was almost unbearable.

Then another pause, and James rubbed and stroked my butt once more, and then lingered for longer at my asshole, one finger insistently rubbing up and down against it before it slipped in and wiggled around. My butt was still on fire, but that first preliminary insertion somehow felt as amazing as it always did.

"Do you want me to keep going? Your ass is starting to look a little red... very sexy."

Part of me wanted him to stop. But there was something in his voice that had more of an impact on me than the pain. I knew he was really turned on by this, and I wanted him to be as turned on as possible.

"My ass is yours to use however you want," I managed to say when I had caught my breath.

The finger penetrating my hole pushed in further and made a little brushing curl against my prostate, and I shivered. Then it pulled away, and I had just a second to get ready for the next burst of punishment.

But nothing happened. I took a breath, then another. My body relaxed a little and I was just about to turn and look back at James when I heard the whish of leather and the explosion of stinging again. James kept at it longer this time, bursts of blows against my buttocks, then mere moments to let me breathe before slashing at me again. The pain was intense and continuous now, and I could feel silent tears rolling down my cheeks. But now I actively wanted him to keep going, to keep using me. Somehow, I could feel his pleasure, radiating towards me as he used me like this, and I wanted to intensify that as much as possible.

There was one more rest. James reached up beside me and clutched at his bag, grabbing a bottle of lube. This time, his fingers plunged into my hole with greater purpose, stretching me out and getting me ready for his dick... and the thought of that vibrated through me, pushing past the pain.

Then there was one last burst of lashes, and it seemed like James was redoubling his efforts. The pain was almost blinding, though there was something besides pain as well. I managed to look back between by legs, and once more, while I was getting spanked I was deeply surprised to see the pre-come dripping from the tip of my cage.

And then he was done. "Fuck, I have to fuck you now, I can't take any more of this." James was muttering more to himself than to me as he dropped the belt beside me, reaching once more for his bag. He was pulling out a condom. Something exploded in my head.

"Do you have to wear that?" I asked, quietly.

"What?" James said, distracted as he was on the verge of tearing the packet open.

"You're safe all the time when you're hooking up, right? I saw you with those guys this weekend. So, if you're safe with all those guys, do you think... do you think you could breed me?"

James' hands were right in front of his cock, which at this point was as turgid as it could be. "Are you... sure?"

"Oh, fuck, I want your come in me. Please!"

He flicked the condom wrapper away from him. "Dude, I won't say no. Do you know how many times I jerked off thinking about fucking you when we were in college?"

With that, he grabbed the lube and squeezed some along the length of his erection, stroking back and forth a couple times to spread it around. Then the fingers of his sloppy hand pushed into my hole once more and twisted around. He withdrew and wiped his hand off along my back.

Then he moved in close behind me, positioning his cock at my hole. And with a push forward, he was inside me. All of him. All of him, bare, and ready to shoot his seed in my guts. But first he was going to fuck me.

"Oh, God," I muttered.

Grabbing hold of my hips, he quickly moved into a consistent rhythm. From the get-go, it felt amazing, even if I was still getting little white-hot bursts of static-y pain when he brushed against the red skin of my freshly-spanked arse. And after a minute or two, even those felt like they were feeding into the pleasure loop.

"Oh, fuck, this is so good. You're very good at fucking." It sounded like nonsensical stream-of-consciousness muttering as I said it, but it was true -- as I'd witnessed over the weekend, James could last quite a long time while fucking someone, and this time he'd already come not too long ago. James seemed to be enjoying it too, and was apparently in no rush whatsoever, despite the fact he was having sex in the daylight at the edge of an Arby's parking lot.

Remembering what I'd learned, I tried to not just passively lay there and enjoy being fucked. I moved back against him now and then and tried to build a cycle of tightening and releasing my sphincter around his cock. James moaned a couple times as I did that, but otherwise didn't comment. I have no idea how long he fucked me like this, and I didn't care at all. I was slowly melting somewhere behind my belly button, the feelings of arousal slowly, patiently building inside me. James maintained the steady pace of a long-distance runner, occasionally building to a faster series of strokes, but mostly content to keep slowly plowing me.