How I Fucked My Castmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They only broke their lips apart so Francia could offer up what clearly had become the most obvious way they could make each other feel good.

"Mmmmm wanna scissor with me Hil?" Francia asked as she felt the heat coming from Hilary's cunt against her skin and knew her own sex was like a furnace of desire too.

"You read my mind Francia!" Hilary answered with a big smile as the two of them got into position so they could press their pussies together and begin grinding into one another.

Both of them were very familiar with this position but it never was a smooth one to get into. They hooked their legs over one another, making it so their soaked, smooth pussy lips could press into one another and then that tender girlflesh made contact, they both cooed in delight and began rubbing together. Francia was the more aggressive one at first, going at a quicker pace than Hilary but the blonde quickly caught up and before long their bodies were in sync as they rubbed themselves into one another.

"So wet! Mmmmm you're soooo fucking wet!" Hilary moaned as she felt Francia's slippery vaginal lips grind into her pussy, her body instantly tingling from the friction. "Do it Francia! Rub that wet little pussy right into mine! Oooooh yesssss I love when we do this! Fuckkkk yesssss ohhhhh yesssss grind it right into me baby! Fuck me Francia! Fuck me while I fuck you!"

Francia moaned and nodded her head, eager to do it as she fondled her own big, brown tits, feeling herself up as she felt her full mounds jiggle within her grasp. She squeezed her breasts tightly, rubbing them with urgency as her stiff nipples poked into her palms, and admired how good Hilary looked directly across from her. Hilary's luscious body was jiggling so enticingly, her round, ivory tits looking so pink and sexy with a glistening glaze of sex sweat on them.

Francia loved seeing Hilary's tits bounce and those stiff pink nipples looked so enticing too. She wanted to lick the sweat off of Hilary's cheat and suck and even bite on those erect, swollen nipples while they scissored together. But she didn't do that yet because she was enjoying their current position too much as Hilary's slippery snatch made her own sex feel so amazing.

Hilary was lying on her back in her bed, a position that really made her pale tits look especially good as they flopped around while they scissored. And that gave Francia the ability to take and maintain control by pressing herself down on top of Hilary, mashing their vaginas together and groaning out in bliss as those wet, swollen pussy lips made contact with her own, giving Francia such delightful stimulation.

"Yesssssss fuck me back Hil! Fucking rub that sweet pussy into me!" Francia cooed, squeezing her tits while rubbing herself hard into her blonde co-star. "Mmmm I love feeling our pussies touch! All that juice mixing together! All that hot fucking cum turning into one yummy flavor oooooh yessss fuckkkkk do me Hil! Fucking rub it into me! Make me feel how fucking tight and wet that pretty white pussy is!"

Francia loved this position. She didn't care if they called it scissoring or tribbing or grinding or whatever. She just knew it felt good to have a warm, juicy pussy rubbing right into hers and to feel their aroused labia grind together. She and Hilary had done this to each other several times before since they had started fucking and it always felt good but today it felt even better with so many women around them and Lindsay watching and getting off on the show.

"Ughhhh I wish I was fucking there!" Lindsay pouted even while she moaned out in incredible desire while finger fucking herself thousands of miles away from what was going on in Hilary's bedroom. "Mmmm fuck I want to be there and lick you both up! I want you to rub your pussies together and cream all over each other and then I wanna lick you both dry and taste all your juices mixed together all over each other mmmmm soooooo yummy!"

Francia thought that really did sound yummy and she wished Lindsay was there too. But fortunately there were lots of other women who were there while the redhead wasn't. Francia couldn't see them as she focused on fusing her pussy to Hilary's and grinding against her but she could sure hear them going at each other and that made her even more turned on.

She wanted them all on her too. She wanted to be kissing one of the other women while another was sucking on her tits and the third was licking away at the messy mix of juices Francia and Hilary were creating as they scissored their pussies together.

Francia didn't even care which woman did what to her as long as they were doing something. She wanted to feel all of them all over her body and lick and fuck them all so she could stagger home to her boyfriend drunk on pussy before falling asleep dreaming about how much better it would be to have a girlfriend instead. She might not have been able to see their faces but she could hear the gasps and squeals and moans of their play and she could certainly feel the way Hilary's crowded bed was rocking thanks to the movement of their bodies.

"Yesssssss fuck each other! Make all your fucking cunts wet and juicy for me to lick!" Francia urged not even sure if they were paying attention to her or could hear her. "Oooooh fuck I love hearing you all fuck! Fuck! You're all turning me on so much!"

The sounds of all the sex was making Francia really revved up as she rubbed herself harder into Hilary, taking advantage of the angle of their scissoring to really grind into her blonde co-star. The horny Mexican groaned out with a carnal gurgle of raw lust as she felt her friend's lily white body rub back into her, their tits flopping around with unrestrained passion as they mashed their crotches into one another, creating so much slippery friction as juices dripped down from both of them.

And what Francia could only see, Hilary had an eagle eye view of. She loved what she saw too. It was so fucking hot to have such a crowded bed full of gorgeous women and none of them wearing any clothes. It was so hot and slutty and naughty and Hilary humped herself into her grinding motion with Francia while happily moaning like a whore and describing everything to an eager Lindsay.

"Oooooh fuck baby I wish you could see what was happening! Oooooh yesssssssssss Leighton's here too! And Cobie! Mmmmm gawd they're both fingering Tien! Gawwd it looks so fucking sexy!" Hilary cried out in lust, staring right at her friends and co-stars as she felt wonderful pleasure rush into her from the friction between her and Francia, their sensitive cunt lips kissing like their mouths did so often and their swollen clits rubbing together in the best way. "Ohhhh fuckkk ohhhhh yesssssssss mmmm gawwd they're going to make her come! They've got their fingers in her and they're feeling up her yummy little Asian tits and kissing her neck mmmm fuckkk it looks so good!"

Lindsay badly wanted to see it too but she didn't ask Hilary to move the phone because she loved this view even better. How could she not want to stare at Hilary's bouncing tits as her body undulated and grinded into Francia's? The two women were scissoring like mad in the bed that Lindsay spent so many nights in cuddling with Hilary after they had spent hours going back and forth between fucking like horny bunny rabbits and making love like devoted girlfriends.

"Yesssss Hil yessss! Tell me how they're fucking! Tell me how they make Tien come! I want to see you come too Hil! I want to see my baby come like a sexy fucking slut!" Lindsay panted and pleaded while fingering herself furiously, keeping her legs spread and showing off her most recent wax job that had left her ginger pussy free of the puff of red fur that had once gotten her a firecrotch reputation. "Oohhhh fuckkk gonna come too Hil! I need this so fucking bad! I wanna come watching you come!"

Hilary wanted that too. She felt like she could come at any second from rubbing into Francia as their hot crotches melted together as one, the slick, swollen lips of their vaginas rubbing so erotically together as their big boobs bounced around on their chests. She wanted Francia to come first though. Hilary didn't want to be selfish. And she wanted to see her gorgeous co-star Tien come as well while she described it to her girlfriend.

Normally Hilary would have been only staring at the way Francia's big, brown tits bounced around. She loved those boobs so fucking much. But not even Francia's shaking chest could keep Hilary from staring at the other women from her show. She kept darting her eyes back and forth between Francia's jiggling tits and the way Tien Tran's tight little body writhed from the dual attention she was getting from two beautiful, naughty Hollywood mommies.

Francia wasn't the only co-star on How I Met Your Father that Hilary was into. She had been turned on instantly when she had met Tien at the first table read but it hadn't been anything like how quickly things had progressed with Francia. Francia had been clearly down to fuck but Tien had needed a little bit more work.

Hilary had liked the beautiful comedienne and writer right away. She was nice and funny and very beautiful and also an open lesbian. Naturally Hilary had wanted to get her into bed, preferably with her and Lindsay so she could show off what hot lesbians they were too. But it hadn't been so simple. Tien had been in a committed relationship when she had started the show and had decidedly not been into swinging, something Hilary had been disappointed about but had understood.

It was easy for her to think every couple was like her and Lindsay, Hilary had to remind herself of that from time to time. They loved each other but also loved to seduce and fuck other women. Their bed could get very crowded sometimes. That felt natural to them and it worked for their relationship just like it worked for the other couples around the mansion. Hilary and Lindsay had taken their cues from Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku and there were so many other couples eager to play and swing like Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson and Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato and Kelly Clarkson and Elisha Cuthbert. Those two weren't officially "out" as a couple but it was certainly obvious to Hilary and Lindsay that they were totally together even if they didn't seem to realize it yet.

And of course there was Britney and Christina. They were totally like Hilary's sexual mentors, taking her virginity and making her into a total dyke slut. She loved everything they had shown her and taught her and they were like the queens of wild couple swapping fun. So it felt totally natural for Hilary to act that way with Lindsay thanks to all their fun at the mansion when everyone was always swapping partners and bringing new friends in and having a great time.

It hadn't been for Tien though and Hilary's effort to seduce her hadn't worked at first. She hadn't been interested when Hilary had invited her over for dinner while hinting that she and Lindsay wanted to have Tien for dessert. She hadn't responded receptively to any of the flirting Hilary had sent her way and, unlike Francia or really any girl Hilary had wanted to coax into bed, she hadn't shown any interest in anything more than professional, on-set interactions.

In fact Tien had seemed almost offended at first with how Hilary and Lindsay acted and how eagerly they jumped from bed to bed with other women, sharing and swapping and reveling in their infidelities as they openly shared all their sexy secrets with one another. That had surprised Hilary and she hadn't wanted to press it. She hadn't wanted to make Tien feel uncomfortable or risk some kind of on-set scandal where she inadvertently made Tien feel like she was pressuring her or harassing her when that was the last thing Hilary wanted to do.

It had taken them a little bit of time for them to become friends but Hilary had worked hard on it. She liked being friends with her co-stars. She always had, starting with Lalaine Vergara-Paras and Ashlie Brillault back in her Lizzie McGuire days before she even realized that female co-stars could be a lot more than just friends. So she had been diligent in winning Tien over and showing her that she wasn't some kind of spoiled Hollywood slut and that she could be nice and fun and a real friend.

Eventually the ice had melted between them as they had worked together and socialized more. Tien had confessed she had been a bit stand-offish at first because she was so nervous about her biggest acting role after being behind the scenes as a writer on other shows for most of her career. She had said she was intimidated by working with much more experienced actors like Hilary and Francia which had struck Hilary as so weird because she had never intimidated anyone before, at least not deliberately.

And the more they had gotten to know each other, the more they had started to like each other and the more Tien had opened up. Eventually that had led to Tien admitting to Hilary that she and her girlfriend had broken up and it had been a bad one. At first Tien had tried to use that for her character on the show, who had just split with her wife, but it had gotten too hard for her and she needed a friend, which Hilary had been only too happy to be.

Eventually that had turned into something more. Hilary hadn't pushed it too hard but Tien had gotten more and more receptive to come-ons and when Hilary had tried to cheer her up with a post-breakup spa day, things had finally happened.

Hilary knew a special spa, one she and Lindsay loved to go to, that had some very loose rules about proper behavior. In fact all the girls at the mansion loved to go there and there were even rumors that Christina loved going there so much with Britney that she had bought the place. Christina had never confirmed it but she did seem to go there a lot.

Hilary had invited Tien and surprised her by booking them a massage together. Tien had been a bit nervous at first getting naked in front of Hilary but she had relented and Hilary had been delighted to catch Tien peeking at her a few times, checking out her curves as she had freely displayed her body without any inhibition. Hilary had returned the favor too, checking out Tien and loving her lovely, lean body as she had eyed the Vietnamese girl's tight ass, sexy little tits and the dark, neat patch of fur between her legs.

It had been a very handsy massage for both of them. It hadn't been improper but the women massaging both of them knew how to loosen people up and leave them feeling very relaxed. And when the two of them had gotten in the sauna and Hilary had convinced Tien to drop her towel, Tien hadn't had any ability to fight off the seduction any longer. Before too long Tien had been lying back with her legs open sweating and moaning as Hilary had devoured her pussy and made her feel things her ex-girlfriend hadn't ever been able to do.

Tien had become part of the fun after that, joining Hilary and Lindsay for threesomes and even getting into some sneaky, off-set fun with Hilary and Francia. Tien might have been shy at first, but they had licked away all of that and found the wild woman that had been hiding inside her. And the more Tien participated in this kind of fun, the more she enjoyed it and the more eager she became to experience lots and lots more. They were turning her into quite a slut and she liked it, more than she ever dreamed that she could.

Now Tien was receiving lots of attention from two married women and was loving every second of it as Hilary stared lustfully at her while scissoring into Francia. Tien blushed when she saw Hilary staring at her with such desire in her eyes because it reminded her of how naughty she was being. It still turned her on though and she smiled and groaned as she felt her vagina get expertly probed by both Cobie Smulders and Leighton Meester, the two married mothers making her feel like they could make her explode in hot, creamy cum at any second.

"Mmmm fuck more! Please more!" Tien moaned as she was sandwiched by the two gorgeous white women on each side of her nude Asian form. "Fuck me! Please keep fucking me! Ohhhh fuck you're getting me so close! So goddamn close! Make me come again! Ohhhh please make me come all over! This is SO FUCKING GOOD OHHHH FUCKKK OHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Tien could feel her heart thumping in her chest as she breathed hard from the adrenaline rushing through her veins. This was so overwhelming to her but in a good way. Never had she ever thought she would be in the kind of situation where she was in a bed with four beautiful, naked women who all wanted to do wicked, wonderful things to give her pleasure. Tien had cum all over her face from licking the others and she almost reflexively licked it off, tasting the mix of cream on her lips and wondering if it was Francia or Cobie she was tasting more of since she had gone down on them both and let them both come all over her face.

Realizing she wasn't even sure whose sex juice she was tasting both shocked and excited Tien and she moaned out even more while humping her naked body against the two women as Cobie took her left and Leighton her right. Both of them were kissing all over her sensitive neck, which was one of Tien's favorite places to be kissed, while their fingers worked her over and practically had her pussy frothing with desire. She felt so naughty as their beautiful bodies pressed into her and Tien even felt drool literally dripping from her mouth as she cooed and moaned and gasped from all of this pleasure.

This kind of kinkiness was so new to her. She had always lived a very normal life...at least as normal as anyone's life could be when you were in comedy. Certainly normal in that she had never been the type of woman to go to orgies before. That had never been her scene. Not that she hadn't had opportunities. Like most artists, comedians often loved to turn their self-loathing into self-destructive bouts of horniness but she had never been that way.

She had lived and worked quietly. She was a performer but she wasn't someone who made herself the center of attention and boldly displayed her sexuality in rainbow colors. She was out as a lesbian and had been out for a long time but she wasn't a party girl. She kept her sex life personal and private. Or at least she had...

So much was changing thanks to all of these new, exciting, sexy friends she was making on How I Met Your Father and it was both terrifying and arousing to Tien. She liked this. She really, really was enjoying this and she loved being sandwiched between two famous, gorgeous women, women who had husbands and children but who right then only cared about making her feel good. This was all so new and wild to her and Tien was beginning to truly believe that her girlfriend dumping her had been the best thing that had ever happened to her.

"That's right! Come for us sweetie! Mmmmm let that tight little pussy cream all over our fucking fingers!" Leighton moaned, her free hand reaching up to cup one of Tien's perfect little tits, squeezing it erotically before her fingers began stimulating her nipple. "Mmmm you're so fucking tight! You're so tight and wet and it feels so good to just slide my fingers into you! I can't wait to do that with my tongue too! I want to push my tongue into this snug little pussy and lick you and eat you and swallow all of your cum!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my Goddddd! Fuckkkkkkkk ohhhhh fuckkkkkkk!!!" Tien gasped, barely believing that someone as glamorous and famous as Leighton was saying this to her.

She'd had such a crush on Leighton and Blake Lively and all the girls on Gossip Girl and now she was actually having sex with Leighton, a married woman! This was insane. It was legitimately insane to Tien. Because not only was Leighton finger fucking her but Cobie was too and lord knows Tien had gotten off to some seriously hot lesbian fantasies about Maria Hill over the years. Now she knew that the reality was even better than the fantasy and she was enjoying this so much.