How I Fucked My Castmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeahhhh that's it! Don't hold it in! Just fucking come!" Cobie urged sensually, her other hand joining Leighton's in playing with Tien's rock hard nipples while her fingers rubbed right against her clit, making Tien's snug slit clamp down hard around her and Leighton's digits. "You have such a hot body Tien! I checked you out before I did the episode and I loved what I saw! You're even hotter in person though! Come for me baby! Come all over these fingers right in that pretty little cunt! Come like a good little slut!"

Tien had never thought being on this show would lead to the best sex of her life but it had and she needed more. She had joked when she had booked the gig that at last she could be "gay for pay" but she had never dreamed in a million years that anything like this could ever be in her life. This wasn't who she was but it was who she was turning into and she liked it.

God, she wanted to moan and pant and tell them she was their slutty little Asian whore. She never talked like that. She hated that kind of stuff. It was so degrading. But fuck it turned her on to think of acting in that way of kneeling and begging and urging these white women to treat her like an Asian slut. Fuckkkkkk what was wrong with her? Tien liked this so much and she was so close to coming all over the two sets of fingers penetrating her and stretching her and making her feel so fucking amazing.

"Yessssssss yessssssss yesssssssssss! I want to fucking come like a little slut!" Tien cried in need, those amazing fingers and erotic kisses making her body pulsate with pleasure. "I want to be a dirty little fucking slut for you fucking nasty girls! Oooooh fuckkk I want to be such a bad girl! I'm not usually like this! I swear! But you all make me lose control and I love it! I fucking love it! You dirty girls make me dirty too and it feels so fucking good! Please make me come! Please!"

The naughty pleas coming from Tien's mouth turned Cobie and Leighton on even more and they smiled at each other in a knowing, naughty way. They loved what they were doing and how Tien was getting off to it. They loved the secrets they shared and the lust they felt. Neither of them knew each other well. They had met a few times at the mansion and Cobie's husband had co-starred on a show with Leighton but they had never really had spent much time together. Yet they had this illicit desire uniting them in ways that formed a special bond between them.

Both of them were married women whose husbands had no idea what they were up to behind their backs. They had children and reputations and thriving careers and yet they tempted fate each and every time they risked it all to indulge in the pleasures of lesbian sex. They snuck around and lied about it. They betrayed the men they loved and turned their backs on their families just for the chance to fuck women and that shared secret united them. They didn't even have to say it, they just knew it as Cobie and Leighton stared at each other with lustful fires of desire burning in their eyes.

As Tien moaned for more, the two married women leaned toward one another and let their lips meet in a sultry kiss. Their lips connected in a sensual way and they quickly parted to Leighton and Cobie could begin sliding their tongues against one another. They hadn't kissed each other nearly as often as they had kissed other women but they didn't need that familiarity with each other though. They both had plenty of experience kissing other women as their husbands remained clueless about their desires and it showed as they kissed again and again while continuing to share Tien's pussy with their fingers so naturally as a team as if they had done it many, many times before.

Their fingering technique was so good. Both women knew exactly where to go and at what pace as they worked in perfect sync with one another, rubbing against Tien's clitoris and probing her drenched, snug folds. Tien could feel her orgasm starting to bubble up but before she could get all the way there, Hilary had a naughty impulse and brought everything to a halt.

"Oooh no wait! Let's all come together!" Hilary blurted out, knowing she needed to act quickly because of how close she and Francia were getting and how clearly Tien was about to get set off too. "I want us all to lick each other! Let's do a daisy chain!"

"Whaaaaaat? Are you serious? I was so fucking close!" Francia whined as she kept on humping herself against Hilary to try and coax the blonde to get back to their scissoring.

"Yes! Totally serious!" Hilary said, showing off just how serious she was by pulling herself away from Francia and repositioning her naked body on her hands and knees with her juicy bare ass up in the air showing off her smooth, glistening slit from behind. "It'll be so much fun! Let's all fuck each other at once! Let's all eat each other out!"

Francia pouted but Cobie and Leighton shrugged their shoulders to signal they were fine going along with the idea. And Tien was too new at this to feel confident in objecting to anything. She had been just about to come from those fingers but she knew she would come from this too. Everything about this made her feel good. Everything about this made her want to come.

There was another very supportive voice coming from another country too.

"Yessssssss! That's a great idea Hil!" Lindsay cheered on from her girlfriend's phone. "I wanna see it! All of you should totally lick each other! I want to see you all shove your faces into each other's asses and go fucking wild on each other's wet pussies!"

Hilary had totally suggested that on impulse because she wanted everyone to come together and make this gathering really special. But the more she thought about it, the more she loved her idea. It would allow everyone the chance to make everyone feel good at the same time, she told herself, which meant everyone could enjoy themselves and make this extra special.

She wanted this to be a special day. Hilary had wanted to bring everyone together to celebrate them wrapping the finale for the first season of How I Met Your Father. She was so proud of this show, not only because it gave people a chance to see she wasn't Lizzie McGuire anymore but also because it gave her the chance to wash the bad taste out of her mouth after Disney had killed her Lizzie reboot plans all because the show dared infer Lizzie might have a sex life.

Plus while this was an ensemble show, Hilary was the unquestioned lead and she relished that chance. She certainly hadn't minded taking a supporting role in Younger, especially because Sutton Foster was so much fun to fuck, but she wanted to show herself off as a lead too. She'd had so much fun filming the show and she wanted to celebrate what she hoped would be the end of many seasons. So she had planned this party just for the women in the cast.

Of course Francia had to get invited. Hilary was having so much fun with her and Tien was really starting to come out of her shell. Leighton had been a recurring guest star and one Hilary had loved hooking up with since she had already played with her at the mansion, just like she had Cobie. Cobie had only done one episode, bringing back her iconic character from How I Met Your Mother, but it had been more than enough for Hilary to know she deserved to be a part of this celebration too.

So what better way to make this special than by getting everyone into a daisy chain so everyone could lick and be licked at the same time? It made perfect sense for her and she was glad everyone was going along with it as she left herself naked and bent over on all fours with her tongue hanging out and her luscious ass vulnerable to an attack. And that was just what it got a few seconds later when Hilary felt a hot, stinging slap against her thick cheeks.

"Ooooooh!" Hilary moaned deliciously as she gave her bare booty a shake after the hot slap against her backside was followed by the woman's face plunging into her crack and her tongue lapping against her slit. "Mmmm yeahhhh oooooh fuckkk yesssss give it to me! Mmmm fucking shove your face right into my butt oooooooh gawwwd"

"Mmmmm such a hot fucking butt! Mmmm so thick and juicy!" Cobie purred in between licks as she took her hostess up on her invitation and buried her face in that amazing backside. "I love your ass Hilary! I haven't fucked you nearly enough!"

In fact they had only fucked once before this at a party at the mansion where Cobie had come as Alyson Hannigan's guest and Hilary had eagerly let herself be tied up by the bondage loving redhead. Cobie had licked her so good that night while Alyson had sat on her face and smothered her with her alabaster butt cheeks and Hilary had badly wanted more. She had hoped she and Cobie would be able to hook up when she'd filmed her episode but they hadn't had the chance so this was the perfect chance for them to make up for lost time as Cobie shoved her face between Hilary's buns and started licking away.

"Yessss ohhhh yesssss ohhhh yeah Cobie! Fucking eat me up!" Hilary moaned, humping herself back against Cobie's gorgeous face as her tits swayed on her chest. "You licked me so good that one time and I want more! Shove your face in my butt! Mmm lemme grind my fat ass right into that pretty face oooooh fuckkkk yessssss yesssssssss ooooooh fuckkk lick me Cobie! Lick my wet puss! Ooooooh gawwd yessss!"

Cobie was bold in diving right into the prize, just like Hilary had wanted, but the woman who had designs on Hilary's sweet mouth was a little shier about it.

"Can you lick me, Hil?" Tien asked her co-star. "I really like it when you do and I'm SO wet! I was just about to come before!"

Hilary let out a sexy, happy giggle when she heard Tien talk like that. She couldn't remember the last time someone had actually asked for her permission. When she and Lindsay partied with other girls, consent was accepted as a given and no one bothered to ask because they knew the answer would always be yes. Everyone was open to everything and everyone was down to fuck. So Hilary found Tien asking her like that to be very sweet and a total turn on.

"Of course! Bend over and feed me that yummy pussy Tien!" Hilary urged the inexperienced but very aroused lesbian. "Park that tight, hot butt right in my face! I wanna eat you out Tien! I always want to fuck you! You don't even have to ask! You can just mash your pussy in my face!"

Tien still couldn't believe that the girl who had once been the biggest star on Disney Channel could say things like that but from all she heard about that place these days she knew she probably shouldn't have been surprised. It was a huge rush to hear it too and she didn't hesitate to take Hilary up on her offer. Tien summoned all her nerve and did something she once thought she would never do by bending over butt naked in front of Hilary Duff and pressing her bare buns right in the blonde's famous face.

When she did it, she was instantly rewarded as Hilary began lavishing oral attention on her. She started tonguing Tien furiously, unleashing her thirsty, practiced tongue on her and lapping away at her drooling pink folds to taste just how soaking wet and close to orgasm Cobie and Leighton had left her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my God ohhhhh fuck yes Hilary! Yesssssssss yesssssssssss ohhhhh fuckkkkk I love how you lick me!" Tien moaned out blissfully, closing her eyes as she felt Hilary's tongue attack her tender folds. "I should have been fucking you the whole time! Oh my God my ex could never fuck me like you do! Lindsay is so lucky ohhhh fuck ohhhh fuck OHHHH YESSSSS RIGHT THERE HILARY OOOOOH FUCK LICK ME LIKE THAT OHHH YESSSSS I LOVE YOUR HOT TONGUE RIGHT IN MY TIGHT LITTLE FUCKING PUSSY!!! OHHHH FUCKKKK!"

Francia moaned as she watched Hilary start to lick away at Tien. She was so happy Tien had dropped the repressed attitude and gotten into the fun. Francia had wanted her bad from the start too and it had been so much fun when Hilary had wickedly blindfolded Tien and led her into the bedroom where Francia had been waiting for her. Francia had loved shocking their co-star by tongue fucking Tien delicious little pussy and even rimming her perfect pucker without her having any clue who was going down on her.

It had been quite a surprise when Francia had yanked off the blindfold and kissed her right on the lips to share the taste of Tien's pussy and asshole with the moaning, freshly orgasmed Vietnamese woman. Francia had savored how shocked Tien was and how much fun it had been for her and Hilary to lick her together before they had taken turns sitting on her face and then doing a triangle of lust where Tien had licked her while Francia had licked Hilary and Hilary had licked Tien again.

That was very similar to what they were doing now except with more girls, which made it possible to do a real daisy chain. Despite being annoyed about having to wait to come, Francia wanted in on this and was about to press her ass right to Tien's face when Leighton proved she was quicker by doing it first. Leighton got on her hands and knees right in front of Tien's face and had only one word to tell the woman.

"Lick!" Leighton demanded, making Tien open her eyes and gasp at the lovely view of Leighton Meester's bare ass in her face and a drooling slit practically begging to be licked.

Tien swallowed hard, still barely believing this was how she was spending her nights these days, and swallowed her nerve. She wanted this. Leighton was so beautiful and sexy and Tien had such desire for her. Besides, she didn't want to be selfish. It wouldn't be right for her to be licked by Hilary and not lick someone who clearly needed it. So Tien threw herself right into the new side of her that indulged in orgies and did what she had wanted to do every time she had watched an episode of Gossip Girl.

"Yessssssss mmmm yes I'll lick you! I'll lick you so good!" Tien promised before pushing her face right into Leighton's spectacular ass and starting to lick away at the soaked slit that was right up against her mouth.

Tien might have been new to orgies but she had been licking pussy since her teenage years and she knew exactly what to do, especially with that perfect rear pressed to her face. Leighton's slit was so smooth and tasty and Tien loved licking the juices right off of it. She bathed it with her tongue and savored the taboo taste of licking a married woman. This was so naughty and Tien was getting more and more into it with every flick of her tongue against that wet slit as she licked the juice right off of it and then pushed inside to start tongue fucking Leighton.

Tien might not have known Leighton well except for interactions around the set but the taste of her pussy made her want to forget about any and all inhibitions she might have had. It tantalized her taste buds and she began to really start thrusting her tongue into the married mother, making Leighton shiver and moan as the pussy hungry lesbian began eating her out.

"Mmmmmm yeahhhh that's it Tien! Oooooh yesss that's the fucking spot! Make me fucking come!" Leighton moaned, enjoying being naked and bent over for the hot tongue of her newest lover to shove itself inside her. "Fuck me Tien! Oooooh yesssssss get that tongue right into my wet cunt! Mmmm you're a dirty little thing, aren't you? Ohhhb yesssss you so fucking are! Lick me faster Tien! That's it! Show me you can get nasty like this! Tongue fuck my hole! Bury it right into my twat and make me come! I loved fingering your pussy and feeling how tight and wet you were! Now you get to taste how wet it made me to finger fuck you! Ohhhh yesssss right there Tien! Ohhhhh yesssss mmmmm fuck yessss fuck me! Fucking lick my cunt! Go wild on my pussy you nasty girl!"

Tien shivered as the dirty talk showered down onto her ears from an actress she both admired and desired. Leighton was so hot and it fueled Tien on to unleash the naughty side that everyone here seemed to want her to show off. God her ex-girlfriend had been so conservative about everything and they had never really gotten kinky in bed through all the years they had been together. Tien had started to think maybe her ex hadn't like sex but then she had found out that she had been sleeping around on her the whole time. But now that she was free of that bad relationship, Tien felt like she really could be kinky and wild and do all the things she had denied herself before.

So she licked harder, thrusting her tongue into Leighton and savoring the taste of her juices all over her tongue. She licked hard and fast and made sure to focus right on Leighton's clit while swallowing down her flavor. It was so hot for Tien to be so naughty and Leighton rewarded her for it by thrusting her ass back against her face, fucking her tongue as she looked right at Francia and urged her over so they could make the final link in the daisy chain.

"Get over here, sexy!" Leighton urged Francia. "Bend over and get that amazing fucking ass right in my face! Lemme lick your pussy Francia! I want your cum!"

Francia moaned and felt a wicked shiver rush through her. She and Leighton had fucked before but it was still a thrill to hear the married woman, who also had herself a very sexy girlfriend on the side, ask for something so hot. Francia rubbed herself as she heard it too, Leighton's hot words making her even wetter, and then gave the actress what she wanted.

"Yeah? Is this what you fucking like? My big, brown booty in your face?" Francia teased, bending over on her hands and knees and shoving her bare butt into Leighton's face. "Nasty married Hollywood slut! Cheating on your husband with a hot girl! You dirty spoiled, white princess! You can have everything you want and what you want most is a naughty Mexican girl to fuck! So typical! So fucking naughty of a spoiled white slut like you to crave hot Latina girl cum! Get in there and eat my cunt and...OWWWW!"

Francia yelped when Leighton responded to her teasing by slapping her ass hard with her hand. Leighton liked spanking girls and she loved when her own ass got a good, sexy smack so she knew just how to do it. Francia's sound was all pleasure and no pain too as she felt that hand crack against her luscious ass. She moaned like a happy little whore too, especially when Leighton shoved her face into her ass crack and started licking without any further delay, her tongue going right for her clit and making Francia moan out with deep pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkk yeahhhhhh ohhhhh yeahhhh Leighton yeahhhhh you fuck me so good you dirty white princess! Just like Hilary does! Both of you get so fucking wet for Mexican girls, don't you?" Francia moaned as the wanton licking from Leighton showed off just how much the married woman did enjoy the pleasures of Francia's flawless Latina body. "Mmmmm fuck yeah princess cheat on your husband with me! Cheat on your girlfriend too! You can't resist that hot cunt! None of you can! I know how much you white sluts love hot, horny Mexican girls! You probably want to meet my sisters just as much as Hilary does!"

Those wicked words came without any warning and Leighton moaned in response with a carnal surge of energy. The truth was she hadn't even known that Francia had sisters until she had said that but she was sure that they were hot from the way she brought it up and the way Francia said it made Leighton think something hot and kinky was going on here and it was something she was instantly curious about.

She didn't say anything though. She just kept licking and instead it was Hilary who spoke up, pulling up her face from Tien with the girl's juices glistening on her pink lips.

"Oh you fucking tease! You know I want to meet them sooooooo fucking bad! Gawwd you always tease me with them and you know how bad me and Lindsay want it!" Hilary whined, making her point before she dove back down to keep on licking Tien.