How I Fucked My Castmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Lindsay, who was watching every bit of this from her phone, had nothing in her mouth save for her own fingers as she licked the fuck juice off of them before plunging them right back into her cunt to run herself some more. And with her mouth free, she egged Francia on.

"Yeah you gotta stop teasing and deliver the sisters!" Lindsay insisted. "When I get back from Ireland, Hil and I want you and those sexy, slutty sisters of yours naked and waiting for us so we can show you just how freaky we can get!"

Lindsay was not exaggerating and neither was Hilary. Both of them loved having sex with their sisters and Lindsay's mother was often a part of the fun too. So incest was nothing they shied away from. In fact it was something they actively pursued and Francia had been teasing them too long about her own sisters, whom they had never met but whom Francia loved to say were so sexy as she hinted at but never confirmed how close they actually were.

Francia didn't take the bait now, though. She kept quiet as she smirked and fucked Leighton's face while curling her body around so she could complete the daisy chain by licking Cobie. She had never licked Cobie before and she sure as hell wanted to now as her tongue darted out and started lapping away at the married woman's pinkness. Francia instantly moaned from how good it tasted and began licking faster, working over that tight, married slit and then thrusting her tongue into the mother of two.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh Francia oooooh go fucking nuts on that pussy!" Cobie moaned while her mouth was full of Hilary's vagina. "Ohhhh yessss lick me! Fucking lick me you nasty girl! I heard from Hilary what a hot slut you are and she undersold it! Eat me out! Bury that tongue right up my wet cunt! Make me come and fucking swallow every drop of it! Ooooh you've got sisters too? Goddamn! You'd better introduce me to them too!"

Francia didn't say a word in response. She just licked Cobie harder and kept smirking as she did it. She knew people loved it when she would tease them about her sexy sisters. It was why she did it. She knew it was a trump card to play when she wanted to get people extra hot for her and she didn't hesitate to play it. She knew that sometime soon she would have to make good on all her teasing but she wasn't quite ready for that and instead wanted to let the anticipation grow.

Because she did indeed have sexy sisters. Three of them. She was the eldest in the family and she had three younger sisters, Irlanda, Italia and Cynthia. And since she had known early in her life that she liked girls, Francia had considered it her duty as a sister to show them just how special girls could be. She had seduced Irlanda first and then the two of them had moved onto Italia and when Cynthia had been old enough she had gotten a three-sister surprise for her birthday.

Francia really loved her sisters and she knew soon enough she would be introducing them to Hilary and Lindsay because of how close they were to their siblings as well. But not yet. Someday soon but she had more teasing to do first and right then Francia wanted to focus on licking Cobie while being licked by Leighton.

"Mmmmm you taste SO good Cobie! Fuck yes this is a hot, juicy pussy! So yummy!" Francia moaned as she got her first taste of the Canadian woman. "So tight! So wet! Ooooh fuck I'm going to need to lick this pussy all the time from now on!"

Francia began licking harder while grinding her bare ass into Leighton's face so the woman could lick her harder too. She got that message and began working her tongue into Francia at a quicker pace, which delighted her.

"Yesssssss that's it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fucking devour my pussy! Do me like you do Blake!" Francia moaned. "Yesssssss fuckkkkk eat my pussy like you eat her lily white, spoiled Bedford princess cunt! Ooooh fuckkkk you promise you're gonna introduce me, right?"

This time it was Leighton's turn not to say anything and she was the one who smirked and let the tease grow in urgency as she didn't respond except to work her tongue harder into Francia's honeypot, making her shudder and moan in absolute sexual bliss. Leighton loved licking pussy and Francia had such a tasty one. She thrust her tongue into her and lapped at her clit while her own pussy was being expertly handled by Tien.

Licking and being licked at the same time was one of Leighton's favorite things to experience and this was so hot. She and Cobie had both been behind the curve in their orgasms with everyone else so close but she was catching up quickly and with a real lesbian like Tien licking her, Leighton knew she would be coming in no time and she also knew that it was going to be fun to keep on teasing Francia until she had the lovely Latina doing anything and everything she wanted to get in on a threesome with her and Blake Lively. She'd show her what a white princess she could be.

Of course Leighton had every intention of making good on that teasing. She and Blake loved sharing other women. They had ever since Britney and Christina had taken them to that spa and they had gotten their bodies so thoroughly touched by lovely, skilled women until they had confessed their feelings for one another and ended up in a pile of hot girls along with Taylor Swift. That had started something she and Blake had been continuing ever since and it was so naughty and hot for both of them to do it behind their husbands' backs.

Blake and Leighton got off on that. They loved being sneaky and cheating. It was so wrong but it was such a huge turn-on for them both and since Blake lived in New York most of the time, Leighton loved to make it special for her secret girlfriend when she came to California. Having Francia as a treat for them to share was definitely something Leighton wanted to do on Blake's next visit and the thought of that fueled her desires as she lashed her tongue at Francia and made her groan and cry and pant into Cobie's crotch.

The women were all in a circle on Hilary's bed with Lindsay watching and masturbating over FaceTime. Hilary was licking Tien as she was licked by Cobie as Tien tongue fucked Leighton as Leighton fucked Francia and Francia closed the circle by licking Cobie. They were all naked and on their hands and knees, their faces shoved into each other's asses and their tongues hard at work as they all made muffled, happy cries while tongue fucking each other and feasting on the other's cunts as they were all licked at the same time.

It was a pussy-licking circle of lust and while Francia, Hilary and, especially, Tien had been close to coming before, they were all working to get Cobie and Leighton caught up so they could all come together just like Hilary had wanted. They all licked and tongue fucked each other in the circle, their cries muffled as they moaned into each other's asses, the tight cheeks against their faces and their mouths fused to each other's cunts. There was nothing but happy sex sounds and enthusiastic licking and slurping as all the women went at each other at the same time.

For Hilary it was so hard not to come. Her pussy was so sensitive after repeated orgasms and scissoring herself against Francia had made her so fucking close. But she held off, pushing down her own desire to have another orgasm because she wanted to make sure everyone came at once. She was so hot for that idea, especially because Lindsay was watching.

It made her so wet to know her girlfriend was watching her be totally slutty and fuck all these girls. She loved knowing Lindsay could see her get all of them into a daisy chain in the bed they shared most nights and she especially loved knowing that Lindsay was masturbating over the sexy show.

Hilary felt the more she did this the more she was coming into her own sexually. She had become insatiable after that first night at the mansion when Christina and Britney had lured her into lesbian group sex and taken all her virginities while making her love it. She had come so hard that night and every night since and only now was Hilary finally letting her private side become more public as she eagerly flaunted her body more, especially her ass, and even posed nude for the first time in her life for other people besides Lindsay and her most intimate friends to see.

She couldn't wait for everyone to see her nude layout for Women's Health. She couldn't wait to tease everyone with the hint of her bare boobs and her bare butt and know while they wouldn't be able to see all the good stuff, they would still see her totally naked. Hilary couldn't wait for everyone to see how mature and sexy and bold she was. She wanted everyone to see what Disney had missed out on by not giving her the chance to do the grown-up Lizzie McGuire reboot she'd had her heart set on.

At least she'd bounced back and she was happier than she'd ever been doing How I Met Your Father. She felt so in-control there as an executive producer and star and she loved being able to fuck Francia and Tien and be able to get into Leighton's panties whenever she guest starred, just like she had just done to Laura Bell Bundy too, and just like she was able to do to Cobie now. Hilary loved being able to fuck all those women and she hoped they'd be renewed for a season two because she wanted more.

She'd had sooooo much fun getting Paget Brewster into bed with her during the show and she wanted her on-screen mommy to be in a season two so she could get at her again. Hilary loved doing mommy role play with Heather Locklear. She'd been doing that with her for years after they'd co-starred in a movie together and it had only gotten hotter once Heather's real daughter Ava had joined in and Hilary had been able to play with her "sister" and "mommy" just like she played with Haylie for real.

Paget hadn't been into the mommy stuff at first but Hilary had convinced her to indulge in it. Getting Page into bed hadn't been difficult at all. Paget had been eager to get at her and Hilary had loved how easily she'd been able to seduce her by shaking her ass just the right way. Paget loved ass. She had practically yanked Hilary's yoga pants down and bent her over a table so she could shove her face between her butt cheeks and tongue fuck her pucker and Hilary had gotten off so hard on how ass hungry the older woman had been.

Getting Paget into mommy play had been a bit harder but Hilary had known just what buttons to push and soon enough Paget had been smacking Hilary's ass and making those thick cheeks bounce as she had told her that she was mommy's bad girl and needed to be punished. Hilary had practically creamed when Paget had said that and the more Paget had done it, the more she had liked it until she was spreading her legs for her "little girl" and Hilary was feasting on mommy pussy.

Hilary wished Paget had been able to make it today but she knew they'd see each other again soon enough and hopefully this would be the first of many end of season celebrations for her and the female cast. God she wanted to come so fucking badly as Cobie licked her and she licked Tien. Hilary wanted to explode so good with orgasmic juiciness but she kept holding back, just like she knew Francia and Tien were too so Leighton and Cobie could catch up. It wasn't easy, but it was sure worth it because Hilary was so fixated on the idea of them all coming together.

"Oooooh lick Cobie and Leighton harder! Get them close to coming!" Hilary moaned while slurping at Tien's tasty twat, not giving her co-star too much but keeping her pussy in a state of carnal heat. "I want all of us to come together! I want all of us to come so fucking good!"

Tien liked the idea of them all coming together. She liked the idea of shared, mutual pleasure where everyone could feel good at the same time. That was a total turn on for her and she knew she had to be a big part of it with Leighton's sex right in her face. That delicious, dripping married pussy was in her control and Tien got a thrill out of that as she licked at Leighton with everything she had, giving her so much pleasure that Leighton was getting closer and closer to catching up by the second.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkk ohhhhhh FUCKKK OHHHHHHHHH!" Leighton exclaimed joyfully while still licking away at Francia. "OHHH YESSSS DO IT YOU SEXY LITTLE THING FUCK ME! EAT MY PUSSY TIEN! MAKE ME FUCKING COME ALL OVER YOUR PRETTY FACE OOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKK YESSSSSS I'M GETTING CLOSE OHHHH YESSS DON'T STOP LICKING ME TIEN! LICK MEEEE OHHHH YESSSSSSSS!"

Francia moaned out too from the way the hot breath and saliva of Leighton's cries felt pressed right against her crotch. All she wanted was for Leighton to get back to licking her as she grudgingly went along with Hilary's plan and let her own orgasm wait for the moment. She rubbed her ass harder into Leighton's face impatiently to get more stimulation but she also did her part by tongue fucking Cobie's Canuck cunt and working her into a state of dripping arousal as drop after drop of fuck juice coated Francia's tongue right from Cobie's pinkness.

Cobie tasted so good that Francia actually didn't mind that much having to wait anymore. She was so close to orgasm. She could easily have come all over Hilary when their pussy lips had been kissing and their swollen clits had been grinding together as their big tits had flopped around so sexily. But at least she was still getting licked and Leighton was so good at eating pussy and at least she had Cobie's deliciously sweet cunt in her face for her to devour. So waiting wasn't too bad as she licked and was licked and her tongue rapidly stimulated Cobie to get her going.

"Fuck yeahhhh ohhh yeahhhh ohhhhh my Godddd yessssss right there Francia! That's how you do it!" Cobie moaned, pulling her pussy coated lips up from Hilary so she could urge Francia on. "Right there! Ohhhh yesss I've been wanting to fuck you so bad Francia! I wanted to feel how good you were at eating pussy and you're even better than I thought you'd be! Ooooh fuck you eat pussy so good that you might just be a lesbo like your pretty friend Tien! Give it to me Francia! Make me come like you fuck your pretty pop star friend! Fuck me like you fuck Selena!"

Francia paused for a moment, her mind almost slipping into a trance when Cobie mentioned Selena Gomez. But she quickly snapped out of it and resumed licking away at Cobie's sopping wet pinkness. Hearing Selena's name sometimes made her get like that but Francia refocused on fucking Cobie to make her come and instead tried to push her best friend out of her mind.

The truth was Francia was having sex with Selena. She didn't brag about it or anything. She hadn't even mentioned it to Cobie so she wasn't sure how the older woman knew or if she was just assuming she was because they were best friends, both really hot and both totally into girls.

She loved fucking Selena. Her best friend had the best pussy she had ever tasted and she could never get enough of tasting it. She had been into girls long before Selena had come out so when Selena had admitted she was gay to her Francia had practically hurled herself at her best friend and the sex had been happening between them ever since.

Francia had always wanted Selena as long as she had known her. She had never thought she would get her though. Francia had always suspected Selena had a bi side but she was always off with Justin or some other dumb guy and she had never thought Selena would go full blown lesbo like she had. So when she had found out Selena had gotten into girls, Francia had practically ripped her own clothes off and leapt into Selena's arms.

But there was more. So, so much more.

She and Selena had been best friends for so long ever since they had met at a Disney charity benefit. The two had been close to inseparable for so many years and they were bonded like few others could ever be because when Selena had needed a life-saving kidney transplant, Francia had been there to help her friend in ways that Selena knew she could never truly repay. Francia had done so much for Selena through her kidney donation and the truth was Francia would have done even more because even though she had never admitted it, not to anyone, Francia knew she was in love with Selena Gomez.

She didn't want a boyfriend. Francia wanted a girlfriend. She wanted Selena. Francia wanted Selena to be her best friend and her girlfriend and yet she knew she could never have her like that. Sure she and Selena could have sex and Francia was happy that she had been one of the first women Selena had gone to so she could confess her lesbianism and show off her newfound desire for other women. But Francia wanted more and she couldn't have it, which haunted her.

Selena was with Demi Lovato and the two were in love. Francia didn't want to ruin that. Sometimes she dreamed they would break up and Selena would turn to her for comfort. And sometimes Francia would scheme over how easily she could break Selena and Demi up and get Selena for herself. But she never dared even try something that duplicitous. How could she do something to hurt her best friend? She couldn't and she wouldn't. But she still felt deep love for her and wished Selena was her girlfriend and not Demi's.

Francia didn't have anything against Demi. In fact she liked her a lot and she was happy Demi made Selena happy. But she still wanted Selena to be hers. Francia knew it was her heart's desire but also something she wasn't able to have. She had never told Selena the depth of her feelings and didn't think she ever would because she didn't want to complicate her life. So Francia tried not to think about it and instead focused on Cobie as she tongue fucked her and stimulated her clit and made her cry out in oncoming orgasm.

"Mmmmm fuck yeahhhh ohhhh yesssss don't stop Francia! Don't stop showing off what a horny little slut you are!" Cobie urged before licking more at Hilary and reveling in how good it felt to taste the blonde star's pussy and feel that juicy rear pressed up against her face. "Come on Francia! Make me come! Ohhhhh fuckkkk you're getting me so close! OHHH YESSS RIGHT THERE OHHHH FUCK LICK ME RIGHT THERE OOOOOH YESSSSS MORE PLEASE MORE OHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Diving back down into Hilary, Cobie lavished loving licks all over Hilary's clit and made Hilary's head spin from all the pleasure. Hilary was trying to hard with everything she had not to have her orgasm until everyone else was coming but Cobie's tongue was so good. It was driving her wild with lust and she found it impossible to cool off. So Hilary responded by licking Tien harder to try and get her to lick Leighton harder so she could come too and it was a message Tien got loud and clear even without any words.

Tien was such a giving lover. She always had been. Even long before she had gotten caught up in this swirling vortex of hot Hollywood sex, Tien had made sure the women she was with were always satisfied. It just seemed like the polite thing to do. Tien had never been with a man but she'd certainly heard the stories from unsatisfied friends and acquaintances. Tien was never going to be like that. She was always going to be giving and she gave it good to Leighton, licking away at the married woman's pussy as Leighton gave it to Francia and Francia gave it to Cobie.

It was happening just like Hilary had wanted, all of them naked in a circle in her bed, All of their faces buried between butt cheeks as their mouths licked and slurped. All those cries muffled but passionate as everyone was licked and licked at the same time. It was a raw display of pure sex and everyone was lost in it. The sounds of wet lapping of eager tongues against soaking wet pussies combined with all those muffled moans and gasps and sighs and everyone was working together to bring everyone off at the same time.

It was so hard for Hilary and Tien to hold back and Francia had to stifle herself too, which was very challenging for her. But they managed to do it. Tien licked away at Leighton and Francia did Cobie and the two women were soon caught up, getting all five of them on the verge of orgasm as Tien's talented tongue on Leighton's swollen clitoris got the married woman to release with a passionate cry.