How I Fucked My Castmates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK YESSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOH TIEN LICK MY PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYY OHHHHH FUCKKKKK I'M COMING OHHHHHH FUCK COMING SO GOOD OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Leighton cried in the kind of satisfaction she knew all too well could only come from sex with women as she quieted herself by licking Francia harder and plunging her tongue into her to stimulate her creamy, dripping twat.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSS OHHHHH YEAH LEIGHTON YEAHHHHH OOOOOOH FUCKKKK SWALLOW MY CUM INSTEAD OF YOUR HUSBAND'S OOOOH YOU SEXY FUCKING CHEATING SLUT OHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD YESSSS!!!" Francia cried, unable to hold back one more second as Leighton's tongue made it impossible to keep from having an orgasm.

She had been aching to come ever since she and Hilary had started scissoring and now she was getting what she had desperately wanted. But at the same time Francia didn't neglect Cobie and she began licking her harder even as she felt her body become overtaken with orgasm. It made her suck right on Cobie's clit with everything she had and the Canadian woman erupted with her own release, her cream soaking Francia's tongue as she sucked it down with a thirsty eagerness.

"OHHHH FUCK OHHHHH FUCKKKK OHHHH YEAHHHH FRANCIA FUCKKKK YESSSSSSSS SWALLOW THAT CUMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GODDDD FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!" Cobie cried blissfully as she was licked so well by a woman she barely knew but whom she badly wanted to have sex with many more times in the future. "FUCKKKK OHHHH YESSSSS FRANCIA YESSSSSSSSSS!!!"

Cobie gasped and cried in joy, her body shivering in all the right ways. She wasn't about to get distracted, though. She let those happy sounds shoot out of her mouth but then she got back to drilling Hilary's pussy with her tongue and working to get the blonde off at the same time Hilary tongue fucked Tien. This was exactly how Hilary had wanted it to go and now that Leighton and Cobie were coming, Hilary let herself go at the same time she kept on working over Tien's clit with her lips and tongue until her co-star creamed her face with orgasmic ecstasy.

"YES HILARY YESSSSSS OOOOOH FUCKKK YESSSSSS FUCK ME! FUCK ME SO GOOD! OOOOOH FUCKKK YESSSS TURN ME INTO A NASTY FUCKING SLUT OHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS HILARY YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Tien squealed in intense release. "OOOOOH YESSS IT'S SO GOOD OHHHH YESSSSSSSSS SOOOOOO GOOOD OHHHHH!!!"

As she tasted Tien's cum coating her tongue, Hilary happily let herself go too. She had wanted to make sure everyone came together and that was exactly what was happening. Everyone was moaning from everyone's licking and there was no reason for her to hold back a second more. She creamed all over Cobie's tongue and cooed in ecstasy in between her happy screams at the way Cobie's mouth fused itself to her dripping hole and sucked the cum out of her.

"OH MY GOD COBIE YESSSSSSS OOOOOH FUCKKK YESSSS THAT FEELS SO GOOD OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKK I LOVE HOW YOU FUCK ME OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK COMING SO GOOOD OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!!!" Hilary screamed while still licking Tien to make sure she got every drop that she could from the other woman's creaming hole. "OOOOOH YESSSSSS FUCKKKK YESSSSS I LOVE ALL OF US COMING TOGETHER FUCKKK OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Hilary screamed her orgasm out and it became a chorus with the four other women in the bed with her. And when they finally cycled down Hilary heard the sound of moaning from her phone as she giggled and picked it up to watch Lindsay openly masturbating over the orgasms that they'd all just experienced.

"Mmmmm gawd Hil you're so hot! All of you are so fucking hot!" the redhead breathlessly cheered from thousands of miles away.

Hilary blushed and smiled at the horny compliment. Working on this show had been one of the best experiences of her life and if the season one celebration was any indication, then things could only get better in season two.