All Comments on 'How I Got Into Waxing - Pt. 01'

by Kaisergirl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would never have expected a story about hair removal to be so sexy. This made even the technical aspects of waxing fascinating and erotic. Five stars.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 2 years ago
sweet story

hope you do another chapter with this one, maybe more friends or a sister in law??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kaiser........you are one hot bitch!!!!! 4 stars

63luckyman63luckymanabout 2 years ago

Nicely done. 5 stars. You made a great story out of a non story subject. Would like a follow up on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Remarkable. Erotic AND instructional.

rocky9993rocky9993about 2 years ago

I always wanted to shave a pussy, never could convince my wife to let me do it! Bald pussy is the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was wicked. Excellent build up. Jane is a great friend. And sucking Sharon's nipple? Maybe she can help Sharon out a little more. Maybe fully sharing her husband? All under her control. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Interesting, Too Juvenile To Be Erotic, but . . .

its Not a Loving Wives story. Maybe Fetish, or Non-erotic? No sex, no adultery, and a cuckold-ish wife. Way Way too much detail on waxing, almost a seminar. That added so little to the story but constituted so much of the writing it was very distracting. I'm more curious why you wrote it than interested in the plot or the characters. Whatever, thanks for the effort.

TN_Country_BoyTN_Country_Boyabout 2 years ago

While I can see Sharon's actions as authentic, if Jane is a best friend, wouldn't she at least have asked Sharon's permission before having her husband give oral? Again, I can see Sharon being lost in lust, and thus not complaining of what she was experiencing, but shouldn't she have questioned Jane at minimum?

There was, by far, too much information on the details of waxing. You seem to be quite knowledgeable of it, and I would suggest you do a full layout of it in the How-To category, so readers interested in those details can learn how to do it themselves. It was very informative, but it took away from the story.

The story itself was good. I feel that Loving Wives was appropriate, since Jane insisted her husband give oral. That's well within the Loving Wives purview. Pacing was good, the characters believable, and the actions, too, with the above noted exceptions. In all, it was an enjoyable read, not very hot, but more subtly erotic. I suspect you've already planned on this being a series, since you labeled it as the first chapter. If you're looking for reader encouragement to continue writing this series, let me say I'd love to see an expansion of this.

stredstredover 1 year ago

WOW, I could not wait for the next page. Good read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous