All Comments on 'How I Got My Mother Pregnant'

by jaguar6969

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NICE STORY! KEEP IT GOING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue another part telling us all about her baby bump showing and how turned on the baby daddy and baby mommy are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In 2002, I took my older sister's virginity. When we were in the heat of passion, and she was sopping wet. I was close to cumming she whispered to me:

"Please be carful Tomas. I'm ovulating and I can get pregnant if you cum in me baby."

I was buried so deep in her, and I stopped moving and whispered to her:

"If I got you pregnant Jo Jo would you abort our baby? Our beautiful baby? I would be the happiest man on earth Jo Jo if I knew that my baby was growing in your tummy. Our baby Jo Jo. This isn't a one night stand for me. I will not share you with other men. I want to be your man and I want you as my woman. I want to be the man who fathers your babies Jo Jo."

Looking into each other's eyes I came hard and long. Shooting jet after jet after jet of my baby batter deep in my sister womb. Jo Jo bite down hard on my shoulder and dug her nails into my hard ass as I filled her pussy with my hot cum.

"Fuck your baby in me Tomas. Fuck your beautiful baby in me. My pussy belongs to only you Tomas. You're going to be the father of our babies."

When two persons truly love one another....and as they are making love and they talk about making a baby....the orgasms are super intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue another part telling us all about her baby bump showing and how turned on the baby daddy and baby mommy are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2?

blade_hamerblade_hamerabout 1 year ago

I wish there would have been a little more build up in the story. I would also love to hear more about what happened afterwards. Did she get pregnant? Is there more to the story afterwards? It also be nice to know a little bit more about their life after he impregnated his mother. I still gave it a 5. I love impregnation stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeahh..let her have it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I personally don’t like when the “how it started” is just skimmed over. It was literally just descriptions of sex and then pregnant. Meh.

Ilfen1Ilfen1about 1 year ago

The kind of story that you skim through in 15 seconds. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

too short

curious9632curious9632about 1 year ago

this deserves a part 2

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 1 year ago

Being a fantasy or not, it’s one stupid story. If they have been having sex for a year, WHY didn’t Mom go on the PILL!!! TW a simple thing to go doctor to get prescription for it. I know you wrote this as a short story but you could have added some family history. Why did Dad leave? Does Mom or son work? Etc. Good luck with you next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The scenario was a bit contrived and it was a bit on the short side but I generally think it was pretty well written, you should expand the story, I'd like to know more about how it started and think it should literally end at the maternity ward.

heathenfilthheathenfilth12 months ago

This should have a follow up. I LOVE these build-up stories. The mother was a bit too quick to accept that she probably got pregnant, so it'd be nice if in a sequel we find out that she had been so horny from a week of not fucking that she decided getting pregnant was her plan all along when they found out they would have to wait a few more days.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good.Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it gave it 5 stars but you need to continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it gave it 5 stars

curious9632curious96327 months ago

great story, loved it, 5 stars

please continue this

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice I to have been fucking my mother since I was 15 now im 25 and we still have sex now she's not on the pill now she's pregnant from me..to tell u the truth I love my mom I'll never be with a different woman other then my hot juicy mother..best fuck is to fuck ur own mother..makes me horny writing this lying down with my naked mom write now time for us to fuck like rabbits..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2- The mother and son resume fucking and she gets pregnant. Nine months later, the mother gives birth to twins, one daughter and one son. The mother and son move to another state and she changes her name to her maiden name and they get married by a Justice of the Peace who does not know they are mother and son. In their new state and new home, the son gets an excellent high-paying job while she stays at home taking care of the twins. The mother and son continued fucking and he impregnates her four more times and she gives birth to two more daughters and two more sons.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

write a story where the son and mother have a son, when the son becomes a teenager the son"father" teaches his son to fuck his mother and they get her pregnant again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mother should let son or sons fuck her do double vag let both cum in her if she gets knocked up from both sons that even better more sex she has and more kids sons will stay home with her keep her full of sperm

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Myself got my mom pregnant 3 times now have my aunt with my kid in her and sister have 3 ruined marriages one big happy family of are own

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous