All Comments on 'How I Lost My Mother Ch. 02'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
otacon666otacon6663 months ago

Why are the boys so stupid all the times in this stories?

doorknob22doorknob223 months ago

You mix some present and past tense early in the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mom needs to humiliate son more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I dont really know if you have plans for that in the next parts but she should fuck Adam again

MiniwandMiniwand3 months ago

He never told her it was Henri who broke in.

I know it's how it's done in this fetish but how could she believe a guy she met the day before over her son? And she keeps telling how her son's previous friend had her fooled but she trusts Henri very easily after such an experience.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Some of these parts read exactly like the story Bully Takes A Bite Out of Mom by fearlesswretch from Hentai Foundry.

Epcy69Epcy693 months ago

Board games? I don't know what to say, but WTF.. Never thought the Game of Life could be more boring. Until I read a story about three people playing it. 4☆s.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The mom is stupid. It is so unfortunate the she can't see what is going on. I guess she has to learn the hard way. I just hope the son leaves her when realization hits her.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

They are both at fault, her for her selfishness and he, for his lack of disclosure.

He is going to need to build a backbone or ultimately become a cuck in any future relationships (hopefully not as I will cease reading at that point).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a fetish story, not a May - December romance.

BTW bullies are disgusting, nothing whatsoever erotic about them or their behavior.

Golden showers only make your skin dirty, bullies are rotten all the way through.

ngy65ngy652 months ago

Please continue with the story.

xperaxpera2 months ago
so damn hot

wating for the next chapter. loving the theme.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The visual of a guy turning the volume up on a computer, punching mc in the gut, then jumping out the window in like 10 seconds is the best part of this story.

Som criticism: The mom is painfully dumb and so is the son. I would imagine he has a phone or camera so he could take a picture of what the guy was doing on the computer. The fact the mom trusts this random guy she has known for a day more than her son is wild and the fact she saw nothing wrong with how she was acting during that game of “life” was even worse. Also please do not do a board game section again it was really bad like made me want to stop reading because the lack of self awareness and cringe made me want to just stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Part3?

ngy65ngy65about 1 month ago

Where is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Please continue the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES