All Comments on 'How I Met My Girlfriend'

by ashwoodtg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please write more

Sara_Navy_WifeSara_Navy_Wife3 months ago

Marvelous story, and well-written! The succubus has always gotten a bad rap, in my opinion. The Church seems to dislike sex in any form other than to make babies. Yet both males and females in their prime, seem to crave sex as recreation as well. I liked your story a lot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great story well executed. It combines to well-worn tropes: two outsiders both with hearts of gold.

The result is a heartwarming romance well outside the usual plot lines. Not the usual family next door, but there's a lot more raw material there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Huh. Seems like a blatant rip off of 'Ria's Seduction: parts one and two. One star for theft of idea, concept, and set up. Published last August. Didn't know Literotica allowed that.

ashwoodtgashwoodtg3 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous @Statius

As I mentioned in the authors note, this is a story I've had in the works for many years. I've not read 'Ria's Seduction', but I can appreciate I might not be the first to come up with some of the broad themes at play here. They are, after all, incredibly hot! The outline of this story is something I had set out early on in my ideas doc and it remained broadly unchanged as the story progressed. If you'd like to see those planning docs from 2018 (!) + older versions of this story from my backups over the years, just hit me up and I'd be happy to share. You can send me a message on my profile.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

10/10

As a previous commenter stated: it's the best of both worlds.

Two people with hearts of gold and insatiable libidos.

Your writing is top-notch and descriptive in all the right places, and has a lot of charm as well.

The pacing is well-timed and keeps the reader interested.

This may be from an internet stranger, but keep writing stories like this!

The protagonist was definitely relatable with his desires and situation.

I look forward to finding more stories by you, but post them on here for more people to find!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous