How I Met My Naked Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's like a mother hen to you?" I glanced over her paint speckled body. She was a grown woman but I realized that, being naked and an Alien could make things complicated in a crowded city. As I watched her I caught her idly running her left hand over her pussy again. I wondered if she was even aware she was doing it, right here, in full view of everyone. "How did you meet her?"

"Carmine's with Alien Affairs, she was my handler with I arrived. I'm not sure why, but we just bonded over the experience and now I live with her and her daughter Yoana. Yoana was with me yesterday. Her and Jacinta are best friends." She looked up for a second musing on something, "Yoana's Nineteen, so, by New Earth years two years younger then I am."

"Oh, I read that you're are the same age when you... um... hatch or something, out of the ships?" I asked, wondering if I had it right. She glanced at me and then swung a leg over the backless stone bench leaving herself facing me as if riding the bench like a saddle. I could not help but notice how this opened up her naked body to my gaze.

"Yeah, Teacher has some plan like that. Our bodies grow for 30 cycles, 20 of your years, while we're raised in The Dream. That's kind of like a very advanced virtual reality. I had fake parents, school classes, playing on a virtual version of our Earth, and everything. Even a fake funeral on my 10th cycle for my fake parents," she said with a slight frown.

"I'm sorry, I guess that was a rude question," I said, hoping I hadn't lost her.

"Oh," she smiled at me. "No I'm sorry, I'm not upset with you. I just... I love Teacher, in a way she's my real mother. But I was also conditioned to love her, and some of the ways we were raised just don't make sense to me when I think about them now that I've had a real life." That left hand idly pinched a nipple as she said this. But I barely noticed because those wonderful lips were speaking to me as her perfect amber eyes drilled into me.

"Oh," I said. "Still my fault for bringing that up. I've never met one of... your Humans... before." I was glad I had at least remembered that from what I read the night before, the Aliens word for themselves translated as 'Human' just as their word for their world translated as 'dirt' or 'Earth'. The Alien Affairs article had said it was polite to use Human with an adjective. "I'm sorry to burden you with my questions."

"Ay ay no," she said with a wave. "I don't mind if you don't mind. Carmine keeps a leash on me meeting... um... boys," She gave me a wicked wink. I gulped a little too much coffee wondering what kinds of questions I would have to answer for.

"Really, but you..." I began.

"Look like a naughty little thing sitting here naked and..." she dropped her voice to a whisper and moved in closer. "touching myself?" Her left had went down to her crotch again and wiggled over her clitoris with those words.

"Um... well... no but I just..." I started, but she cut me off with a laugh.

Her laugh turned to a giggle and she moved her lips right to within an inch of mine saying in a throaty voice; "Carmine thinks boys will take advantage of little naked me..." she blew a breath into me, with breath that smelled of lemons. "...and I'm hoping she's right."

Hoping? Was I looking at an amazingly beautiful naked alien woman sitting there before me who had little experience with men? My curiosity was engaged, but you just didn't ask someone something like that. Instead I realized something, I had forgotten the gift I brought for her. How rude of me. "Oh... so silly of me. I don't know how I got distracted but,"

"I think I know," she winked at me.

"Um... yeah, but... I... brought you a little something. A gentleman brings a gift, but I wasn't sure given your..." I fumbled with my shoulder pack, and found the little box of chipotle spiced chocolates.

"Given my nakedness?" she said, as she pinched one of her nipples a little more blatantly than before.

"Uh, sí. So I, I hope you like sweets?" I said, as I gave her the box.

I was not at all prepared for the look she gave the box, and then me. She took the palm sized box, read the label and gasped in shock. Her hands almost bounced as if I'd given her hot coals, then she clutched it tightly and looked at me with extreme intensity while her eyelids lowered and her mouth pouted in a look that spoke volumes on a channel I had yet to tune into. "You..." she started.

"Um... I'm sorry, did I... Oh my gosh, is chocolate dangerous to you, or..." I reached to take the box back, worried I'd really blown it this time.

"You..." she whispered out. She put the box between her legs and grabbed me with both hands around the waist, scooting us even closer together. "You naughty, naughty, naughty boy... and here I thought you didn't know much about my kind." Then her lips brushed against mine and she blew a lemony breadth into my mouth.

I pulled my face back a little in surprise. "Um..." Did I miss something?

"Oh we're going to have so much fun together now," she whispered with a hand over the chocolates. "I'm getting so horny just looking at the box..." Now I really, really, wanted to know what I had missed. Maybe I should have read that page on making friends with an Alien after all.

She took the box in one hand, got up, and pretty much dragged me down the street. "What's... where are we...?" I asked with a worried look at her cute naked butt leading me away to my fate. For some reason I chose this moment to notice how pretty her naked feet were on the stones of the alleyway.

"It's legal for me in the open, but... um... just in case..." We passed the little stairwell down into the club I'd seen her in the night before and she found a door a few little shops later. It looked like some old traditional door, but she pressed her free hand against a square on the wall beside it and the door clicked and popped ajar. She opened the door and dragged me inside, shutting it behind her and leaving us in hallway decorated with paintings of local scenes.

"Carmine's not home," she said in a heavy voice. She let go of me and fumbled with the box. She quickly downed one of the little chocolates and handed me a second. I reached to take it and as I did I smelled a very strong citrus odor coming from her. Her nipples got rock hard, and there was a shiny wetness around her crotch.

"Um... I..." I began. She used one hand to guide the hand I held the chocolate with to my mouth, so I ate it. As I started to chew she took my other hand and put it onto her pussy, rubbing my hand up and down getting my fingers sticky wet. "What's going... on..."

"I'm so fucking ready, you naughty boy, bringing me chocolate. Flirting with me, getting me all interested, and you just want to fuck don't you?" She breathed out.

"I um... chocolate?" I said in confusion.

"Put your fingers in," she said. "Please, hurry, I can't take it anymore... please..." She looked at the box of chocolates, there were still three in there. She started trying to hump my hand.

I wasn't stupid, I was just shocked. But I was catching on. She was on fire for some reason. I put my index and middle fingers in, and awkwardly tried to angle my palm onto her clit.

"Oh gosh, yes... like that but more," she said with a moan.

I watched as her beautiful eyes blinked closed in pleasure, and her mouth let out soft moans in time to my fingers moving in and out. This was... not an area I had much experience in. I'd been fully intimate with two women before. Quick moments from nights in clubs. I had had my hands or lips on a couple more, but only as one time moments. I had a girl friend in preparatoria school, but we were good kids focused on getting to university so it never went beyond holding hands, kissing, and romantic conversations.

Nothing in those quick moments had ever felt as intimate as the moment before me now. She had a need to her, and as her eyes came back open, a look that pierced through me, searching for something. Those women from quick moments in my past had just been about play. Some raunchy fun after some heated dancing. But this Alien girl, she was intense. Like something was finally being unleashed that she had held in way too long.

All that, and we had barely started, I was stroking into her rather gently, and rubbing my palm in awkward circles around her clit. I let my shoulder bag slide to the floor and brought my right hand up to cup her breast.

The touch was so soft and warm. I began to pet about the surface of her breast, allowing the nipple to slide between two fingers, then gently closing them together for a soft pinch only to be able to relish in the feel of her nipple held there. Fingering her got a little lost in that, but I think we were both happy that my digits were just staying inside where she wanted them.

She looked at me as I was doing this, and softly breathed out "kiss me," letting her mouth float open in invitation. I took my right hand off her breast and cupped it behind her neck; pulling us together. Glancing just before her lips touched mine, I was surprised to see small vampire like fangs. Not seriously sharp, but definitely there. Something I had missed in our prior flirting.

The kiss freed up my coordination so I began to thrust my fingers into her again, keeping it slow and steady, with rounded motions. I wanted to take my time bringing her up, because bringing her up just felt so right. As our tongues touched, we began the dance of exploration and I tasted lemon and orange citrus. I began to hope she would let me taste her below as well, but for now I was content in the moment, relishing the kiss and her gasps that interrupted it whenever my rubbing below connected just right.

After a wonderful spell she broke our kiss, pulled back, and looked me in the eye for a long heated moment. Finally she let out a hissing sound, started to hump herself onto my hand and said "please, harder!"

Unable to resist her cute expression I kissed her nose as I added a third finger and started to almost shove in and out of her depths. She blinked and smiled at my kiss, followed by a gasp from my thrusts. The space around us began to fill with the strong smell of lemons as I felt her soaking my hand.

Her amber eyes closed tightly as tears began to moisten the edges. A bluish blush colored her face and between her breasts. She reached up to claw at my shoulders and cried out as I felt her pussy spasm around my hand in orgasmic release. With her orgasm, I put forceful pressure upon her clit and plunged my fingers into her pussy in three long but slow thrusts, as if mimicking cumming into her.

She shot her eyes open to stare at me as I did this, and held her lips closed as if biting them. A little waiting after the last thrust, and then I kept a slow and steady pace of very gently fingering her down from her orgasm.

With one hand she reached down to hold my hand in her, and with the other she reached up to push us apart just a little, looked my over with a tilt to her head and declared with a smile; "Hi, I'm Ángelita."

There I was gently fingering this green skinned alien beauty as I suddenly realized we had never exchanged names. "Silverio," I stated, locking eyes with her. "I'm Silverio Soto."

She laughed, kissed me quickly and followed with, "So you must like things that are green. Ángelita Primera."

"Things that are... Oh, my name. Yeah, tree god from the woods." I chuckled. "Wait, Primera... you, you're one of the five?" What was one of the most important Aliens on the planet doing just living on a quaint side alley of the city.

She put a finger to her lips and shushed me. "Sometimes my AI translates names too literally. But yeah, I led First Contact. But I'm not like Venus or Maya. I just want to be..." she shrugged her shoulders without moving her hands away.

I let my fingers slide out of her pussy and brushed my hand along the surface, lingering to pinch her clit then trailing up to her belly. "Please," she called out to me. "I need more."

Instead of putting my hand back inside her, I cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her in, giving her a kiss, "Ángelita, a wonderful name for you," I told her.

Her left hand grabbed my crotch and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "I... um... can I?" she asked. "I've never..."

I leaned back a little to look at her, wondering. What she a virgin? A naked horny Alien running around in a big city, and she's never...

She unbuttoned my slacks, pulling down the zipper, and reached in to grasp around my cock. Both our eyes grew in wonderment. Her touch was soft and warm, and I felt bliss as she slid her hand up and down me. I was, probably average, but to her that seemed enough. Like almost every guy on the planet I had seen a clip of Venus in action. She was a breakout porn star living in Italy, an Alien and one of the other five. In porn, all the guys have massive dicks, making a regular guy like me feel small. I wondered as I looked at Ángelita, recalling that Venus was known to fuck as many as a dozen guys a day. Was that kind of stamina just an Alien thing?

"Wow," Ángelita gasped out, wrapping her fingers around me. "This is what it feels like. It's so soft, but so hard at the same time. Does it... um... feel funny when you walk around?"

"Um..." does it feel funny? That was an odd question. But I guess a girl doesn't have a thing getting in the wrong position all the time. At least not in her pants. And this girl didn't wear clothes so I guess she had no perspective. "... well, I mean I've always had it, so I dunno."

"I've never seen one before, in person, can I look at it?" She said, and not waiting for an answer she used her other hand to shove my slacks down enough and then both to free my cock.

She really was, a virgin that is. Not just to sex, but to men. "I had a guy finger me a couple of times before," she stated casually. "When I was really worked up during First Contact. But I didn't feel anything..." she touched her left breast "...here. With him. And Carmine didn't let me look at his dick."

She squatted down to eye level with my cock. Looking down I marveled at her pointy ears, and followed back to see the curve of her ass cheeks behind her.

"You smell... different," she said. "Not like Yoana or Jacinta." Visions of her and the girls from the night we met all having lesbian sex together flooded my brain. "Yoana has to help me cum a lot." She added just to be sure my brain was truly scrambled.

"Um... should we..." We were still standing in the hallway not far from the front door, with an obvious living room opening out on the left and another opening further down I guessed to be the kitchen. Plus a few doors on the right. There had to be a bed or something in one of them.

Then she just leaned in and put half my did in her mouth in one quick move. I felt her tongue licking all around me. I'd been leaking into my pants before. Hard not to when you're standing there fingering a beautiful naked Alien girl. But I imagine she now had a taste of me. She mumbled something around my dick. "Hmmm?" I gasped out.

She pulled back, "I like it, it tastes... like spiced jeztari." She she swallowed me up again.

"Jeztari?" I looked down at her head holding still as her tongue played around me. She was... trying to figure out what she was supposed to do.

She let me pop out again. "Oh, I guess Teacher hasn't translated that. It's a candy from my Earth. Very delicious, at least I think. Only had it in The Dream." She giggled. "But now I get to have it for real!" And then she swallowed me again.

"Move your head up and down as you do that," I groaned out as she kept trying to French kiss my dick. "Oh yeah, like that." I was glad she was a quick leaner. In no time at all she found where I was sensitive and got busy.

And there we were, me standing with my slacks halfway down, and her squatting naked in front of me sucking happily away on my dick, when the front door opened.

The voice of a woman around our age called out, "I'm home Ángelita. I found a very cute hat for you. Jacinta's coming by soon."

I looked over as the door shut, seeing the girl from the day before that had not been in the red skirt. Yoana. She was looking at me as her eyes started to get really big. Ángelita let my cock slip out of her mouth and glanced back at Yoana. "Oh Yoana, look! I wish I'd known your Human males had such delicious cocks. You should try him. He's also really good at fingering me." Ángelita giggled and dove right back onto my cock, but now with furious abandon.

"Um..." Yoana and I said in unison.

My dick decided that was the absolute perfect moment to bust a nut. I instinctively gave three quick thrusts into her mouth and shot her full of my cum.

Ángelita's eyes got really big, Yoana dropped her bags and just stared in wonder. I grunted and had my moment. Ángelita mumbled or gagged something around my dick, and then I felt her tongue working all around it while I was still inside her.

As soon as I was done, she pulled her head off of me, tilted her face at an angle and licked her lips to reveal that she was holding my load in her mouth. Then she proceeded to lick my dick in an effort to get everything for herself. She beamed a smile up at me, letting go of my dick only long enough to stand back up. As soon as she was up she took my dick back in her hand and playfully stroked me up and down.

"I um..." I started to say, looking over at a rather shocked Yoana.

"Like... what the fuck is..." Yoana started to say.

Ángelita was playing with my cum in her mouth, but eventually swallowed it and stated, "it tastes like candy." She gave me a forceful look and demanded "make more, I want more!" She started trying to jack me off.

"Oh... my... it um... it doesn't taste like candy at all," Yoana said.

Ángelita quickly turned to look at Yoana. "You've had guys before? Without me?"

"Oh, oops. Yeah, remember," Yoana put a finger to her chin in thought. "Oh you didn't meet him. Then there was, no wait, he was from my job last summer. And um," she paused, rolling her eyes up. "Um. OK yeah!" she admitted. "A couple times."

"Hey um..." I stammered out. "I should..."

"You should put that away," Yoana pointed at my dick. "Not bad looking though. My mom is going to be so mad..."

"Carmine..." Ángelita fumed, and gave a jerk to my dick.

"Ow, um..." I winced.

Ángelita dropped down and kissed my cock, licking all around it. "Oh, is that better?" Her actions had me hard again.

"Look um..." I glanced between them, "I'm sorry, this got out of hand and I um..." I squirmed away and started to do up my slacks again.

"Carmine never lets me have boys," Ángelita sighed. She looked hungrily at me. "I'm still so fucking horny... too much chocolate."

"You had chocolate... no wonder," Yoana said as she approached us. To my surprise she reached down and took a hold of my cock, wiping her thumb along the tip to pick up a little of my leakage.

"Um..." I started, as Yoana used her other hand to guide Ángelita back up.

Yoana licked her thumb. "Yeah, kinda salty. Funny how some stuff tastes so different for us."

"I think it's so delicious..." Ángelita declared. "I want more cocks, Yoana please... Why is Carmine..."

Yoana glanced at me. She held my cock in her right hand, and she took her left hand and pushed two fingers into Ángelita's pussy. "My mom's super protective," she stated in a low voice. "We're grown women and she guards us like kids."

Yoana guided the both of us into the living room. She let go of my dick but started pumping her fingers into Ángelita. "You can sit now?" she glanced at Ángelita.

"I just came, yeah," Ángelita said, sitting down on a sofa, causing Yoana's fingers to pop out.

"She has to cum or she gets rashes and itches from a lot of things. So-called Alien allergy," Yoana looked at me.