How I Met My Naked Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me show you my flat," I suggested.

She clapped her hands in excitement, and we had our plan.

We caught a ride-share she called for; same odd service as before. "Teacher..." she started, during the ride. "Teacher wants us to, repopulate. She says I am, risking my purpose." She poked me in the chest and added, "you're my first boy. But, well. Teacher tried to send several before you. I refused to meet them all. All New Human, that is; Alien boys."

"I. See," I raised an eyebrow looking at her. Did she have a fetish for us 'Old Humans'? Was I just a kink for her to get out of her system? "You don't like, um, your kind? In that way?"

"Oh um... no no, not that," she confessed. "It's just..."

We were still in the car, so I put a finger to her lips. "Lets continue this later."

At my flat my roommates were out for at least a few more hours, so we had the place to ourselves. As soon as we crossed into the door I began petting her pussy. I knew what she needed, much as she said she wanted me, I needed to calm her first. I took her bag and sombrero and put them aside, on the floor of the living room with my camera. With two fingers in her moistness, I gently led her to the sofa in our living room, putting my other hand on her shoulder to guide her down.

I looked her in the eye as I removed my fingers and took her ankles, holding her spread wide open, "Now," I stated. "What were we talking about?" Then I dove in and licked her along her slit.

Her attempt to giggle turned into a gasp. "Um... Teacher. Oh! Yeah so," she rand a hand through my hair. "Oh yeah, Teacher's boys, um... fuck..."

I removed my tongue from her labia and declared, "not yet."

She growled at me, saying "Teacher just... those boys, she just sent them as studs. Breeding."

I paused, glancing up at her, but thought to continue. So to Teacher, she was more or less livestock.

As I lapped at the lemony citrus of her juices, she declared; "I'm a person." Her head rolled back on the sofa. "I know, oh... more of that," she gasped. "Not many of us, so we, oooo. Need to... fuck..." she sighed. "To breed that is," she managed. "But I... hmmmm. I. I, choose who to love."

So, was I her rebellion fling? But did she just say love? I went in for a kiss on the little bulb of her clit. That was probably not the best way to get her to come down from any ideas of romance. Then again it was the fourth day in a row I had spent with her, which is not a normal thing to do.

"No, no, no," she cried out and pushed me back. "I don't want to cum until you're inside me." She grasped at my belt and together we worked my clothes onto the floor. In moments I was in her as she laughed with excitement and pleasure.

"You," I looked into her amber colored almond eyes, as a slight blue blush colored her green cheeks. I chuckled back at her as she looked down to where we were joined.

"I," she gasped, then giggled, watching me pump into her as she sat spread on the sofa. "I can't help it, it's just so silly."

"Silly? But you are so beautiful in passion," I watched the little Os her mouth would make with each thrust, her eyes narrowing in sync to the moment.

"And you silly, are magnificent when you hold me, but it's still a funny, messy affair," she brought a hand down to rub against her clit. "I am still amazed that we are so alike, my people and yours." She laughed. "Venus was disappointed your people weren't horny tentacle monsters."

"So..." I chuckled. "That explains her career choice." I gave her a harder thrust, and then increased my pace.

"Probablemente, but," Ángelita gave a moaning gasp. "she was having fun, but she's quitting."

We lost the plot after that, as the pace of our fucking picked up. Once she pushed me onto the floor and started to ride me, I had more immediate concerns, like watching her breasts bounce above me in time to her actions.

When the moment had passed and it was time to relax, I gave her a tour of my place. She enjoyed seeing my room, where I had a few prints of my work on the walls. "My bed's a bit smaller than yours," I admitted.

With a grin she noted that it was just cozy enough to be the right size. We sat in the living room as I showed her an album with printouts of some of my work. "We really do have the same eye for what's important," she noted. She was sitting in front of my lap, leaning against my chest. Her legs were spread over my knees with the album in front of us.

"Was Venus because of Teacher?" I inquired.

"In a way," she sighed. "It's our duty to ensure our people survive. Teacher wants us each to have at least two offspring from different mates." She shrugged. "Venus had her fun, now she has her duty. Being a porn star is no career for a mother, even one of us. She's coming back to Mexico."

"Why would it be different for your people?" I raised an eyebrow in question wrapping my arms around her waist. I imagined that if Venus had not been an Alien, the government would never let someone with her career history return. But there was too much prestige in having all of the First Contact Aliens settle in the country.

"Our," she hesitated. "Our sex drive is insatiable. It's not so much that Venus being with half a dozen men a day is extreme, but that someone like me is. It's been very hard for me, not having a boy."

"But Teacher offered you boys?" I was still curious about that. "I still don't understand why I was your first."

"Silly Silverio," she turned her head back with a smile. "I wanted my first to be about love." She turned to face me, and I could see the eyes of someone holding back tears. "I will have to do my duty as well, in time. I wish..."

I put a finger to her lips. I feared she was about to say she wished it could be with me, something we both knew was impossible. Our species may look similar, but I had more biology in common with an ant than her. Whether this was fun or love, I didn't know; but it would be doomed either way. We just had to enjoy it while it lasted. Then I kissed her, and we hugged just enjoying the company.

That was when I realized that I had to concede to myself that even though I'd only met this crazy naked Alien girl four days ago, I was hooked on her. It wasn't just lust. That was a strong element for sure, as she was amazingly cute, naked, and always horny. But she was also just pleasing to be with, and as short as our conversations tended to be, we related to each other so well. I couldn't say she was the love of my life, but I did realize I was in love.

I woke some time later, not having been aware we'd fallen asleep there on the floor in front of the sofa. I was sitting with my back against it and she was sleepily leaned against me. What woke me was the door to my apartment opening.

There was a feminine gasp from the doorway, as my two roommates took in the scene, looking over Ángelita as she woke up and started to notice them. "Um... hola," she sleepily said with a smile as her body snuggled in against me.

"Ángelita," I began. "My roommates, Arturo and [Pepper]." I nodded to my roommates as Arturo shut the door. Pepper took a long look over Ángelita's body, then stared at Arturo with the strangest look as she started to bounce on her toes.

"[Pepper]?" Ángelita asked, looking at them.

"It means pimienta," Arturo said. "And hey Silverio, I see why you've been scarce lately. Wow,"

"I'm Canadian," Pepper waved at Ángelita. Then she looked back to Arturo. "Um..." Pepper stated to him; almost like she was pleading for some secret they had between them.

Arturo sighed and nodded, one hand making a waving motion as he put down a shopping bag from the other. "I guess it's kind of a moot point now," he stated with resignation.

Then Pepper squealed and did the strangest thing I had ever seen for her. In a flash she stripped out of her clothes and ran up to Ángelita. Pepper was mostly Anglo, but a quarter Salish; which was some Canadian Indigenous group. That gave her straight long flame red hair, a face full of freckles, and a tan almost mestizo skin tone. Ángelita and Pepper were almost identical in size and shape.

Arturo on the other hand was Mexicanos Negros, and wore his hair in shoulder length dreadlocks. He was an architect but his roots traced to people who had to flee then Mexican Texas when the gringos came in and re-enslaved the Black population.

I had been roommates with them for two years, even though I was single and they were a couple. In all that time, while Pepper did dress a bit more revealing than a Mexican woman would, I had never seen her in the nude. While I would go on to know Pepper for most of the rest of my life, that was almost the last I ever saw her in clothing.

"Oh my, you are just sooo cute," Pepper called out, petting Ángelita along her right leg and visually devouring her. She had come to a stop kneeling in front of us, inches away from Ángelita's spread legs.

"She's kind of a closet nudist," Arturo offered. "Been trying to convince me to let her go naked since they changed the law when the Aliens... um..." he looked at Ángelita. "New Humans, right? Since the laws changed after your people got here."

"He said I'd be in too much trouble, and that you'd be uncomfortable," Pepper said, sparing a micro second to stop looking at Ángelita and glance at me. "Who... who are you, and how did this happen?" She said, her eyes and hands locked back on Ángelita.

Pepper picked up the sombrero and put it on. "Oh that looks good on you," Ángelita stated with a smile.

"It's so cute, yours I assume," Pepper fidgeted with adjusting it.

Ángelita smiled, reaching out to caress Pepper's knees. "Hi," she said with a smile. "Canadian... that's the place north of the gringos right?"

"Um, yeah, I guess we're gringos too, sort of. but different. People say we're nicer but..." Pepper's petting was getting dangerously close to Ángelita's pussy.

"But she's too naughty to be nice," Arturo laughed out as he sat on the sofa behind me. The nudity didn't seem to be phasing him at all, and I started to wonder just what went on in the flat anytime I wasn't home.

"Can I...? Pepper started to say, but Ángelita grabbed Pepper's petting hand and moved it onto her pussy, answering the unasked question. Pepper took her now wet and sticky fingers back and smelled them. "Like lemons, wow." She licked her fingers and her eyes widened. I laughed as she said "and the taste, like an orange with a hint of lemon."

"He tastes like candy to me," Ángelita offered as I nearly fell over in shock. "So does Yoana, my... caretaker's daughter."

"But I still want to know, who are you, and how...?" Pepper said, sitting there casually stroking Ángelita's leg.

"Oh, well... I needed to fuck so we came here, since Silverio's my boyfriend," Ángelita casually said as if she was reading the instruction manual to a light switch.

And that... after I'd recovered from gagging on my own breadth and everyone had stopped laughing... That was how I met my naked Alien Girlfriend.

Silverio's Epilogue: Dating an Alien

El amor es una magia

Una simple fantasía

Es como un sueño

Y al fin lo encontré

In the months that followed I drifted apart from Jose and Miguel, they were too into the bachelor party life. Ángelita and Pepper became the best of friends. Two naked co-conspirators running around a city that was not prepared for naked women. The law may have changed but it would be several years before society caught up. It was only on a vacation in the Yucatan at a nudist resort for expats that they stopped getting 'that stare' but of course Ángelita being an alien always got another kind of stare. Being naked together they would often play a game of pretending to be wearing each other's not actually existing clothes, confusing people around them.

Their friendship became the reason that, half a year on when the Settlement happened, some twenty thousand of the one hundred thousand Aliens that came down settled in Vancouver Canada. Teacher had developed a nanite system generating magnetic fields to keep them sort of warm in the colder climate. It wasn't perfect, and it gave them glowing bands of color on their skin when activated, but it made life possible. Girls with it became known as 'glowgirls' and the system eventually even became popular among 'Old Humans' as well. A more temporary solution was also made with metal bracelets, anklets, collars, and optional belts, that was not only a fashion statement, but also part of a first response toolkit for hypothermia.

Settlement brought Mexico up to forty thousand Aliens, and another fifty thousand settled in warm peaceful low crime countries in Southern Europe, South America, and a few in Africa. Over the span of our lives, those places became the hotbeds of new technology as the Alien science was slowly adopted in. Places with ongoing issues of racial or ethnic conflict, nuclear power, poor work/life balance, or currently at war were avoided.

Ángelita and I dated for two years before we split apart on good terms. It was Pepper's wedding to Arturo, and Yoana's pregnancy that brought things to an end. My family had been pressuring me for some time to leave her so I could start a family, and those events just made it too painful to keep avoiding.

Teacher had started resorting to threats to get Ángelita to breed with a male of her species. So much so that the relationship between Alien Affairs and Teacher came under stress over the issue of consent. Carmine insisted Mexico and all Alien host countries respect their agreements to give the Aliens full human rights as Teacher had once demanded, even as Teacher demanded Ángelita be forced to breed against her will.

But seeing Yoana pregnant began to fill us both with a deep sadness. Eventually I forced the issue and broke things off, telling Ángelita that she had to find love in a way that she could also have a family. Ángelita kept my roommates in her circle. I moved back to my hometown in Oaxaca, cutting ties to hold the sadness at bay.

I was not, however, ready to follow my own advice.

Ángelita's Epilogue: Five Years After The Breakup, Seven Years Since They Met

After showing my latest works at the art market in Plaza de San Jacinto, I had picked up my daughter Ora from her Auntie Yoana's and we were stopped at a food market on the way home, not far from Carmine's home. Ora had her little stuffed octopus toy, a gift from Venus of course, and wore the new white and floral dress Yoana had given her.

Ora was always an inquisitive sort; getting away from me anytime I so much as looked away. I knew she was safe, even as a Chromatic with a different skin color every few hours, a three year old Alien child with bright violet hair stood out, and her nanites meant I always knew where she was and if she was OK. But I didn't know who she had found.

"Mamá, your painting!" she called out. I looked up and there he was; Silverio.

She was holding him by the pant leg as he fumbled with a tomato he had been trying to examine. He was looking at her with a very curious look, but when he turned to look at me, his smile spoke of endless regret. Ora handed him her Octopus plushy and said "don't be sad Mr. Painting." The nanites had given her an easier time with language than your typical three year old.

"Ángelita..." he practically gasped out my name. Ora's eyes grew large with surprise.

"Mamá don't cry," Ora called out. I dropped my shopping bag and stared at him, my eyes damp with sadness. I had not seen him since we broke up. I had tried dating a few times after, but never to any success. In the end I had compromised with Teacher, picking one male to mate with, who gave me Ora, if Teacher would let me love who I wished without complaint. Teacher had gone further, admitting she had a plan to bridge the gap between Alien and 'Old Human' DNA. To make the impossible possible. She would give it to me, once she had it, if I agreed to a second child after with another of my species.

But I had already lost Silverio, and until that moment in the market; Teacher's solution had been a Pyrrhic victory.

I lost all sense of self control and ran over and into Silverio, hugging him as I lightly punched him in the chest with both hands, then hugging him again and crying into his shoulder. "I... um... are you OK?" he asked me. His clothing itched against my skin to no end, but I was beyond caring.

"I am now," I confessed. "I've missed you." I looked at him in alarm. It had been so long. "But you, you must have moved on. What brings you to Mexico City? Are you married, do you have..."

"I tried," he said. "My mother insisted. I dated a few times, almost engaged to Yolanda, but the love wasn't there. I just moved back, to teach Photography." He looked down at Ora. "You have..."

"Her father," I said. "Was selected, by Teacher. He's a good man, an environmental scientist on the Climate Restoration Program. But we're strangers."

I took him by the hand and the three of us walked out to stand outside. "So..." he began, but I stepped up to kiss him and heard Ora giggle. Silverio gave her back the stuffed octopus toy.

"I tried as well," I confessed. "But in the end they were all just... physical. Nothing more than my species itch. I've missed you. My birthday's are just not the same without..."

He chuckled. "Ah yes, that... I remember Probe Day." It was a story for another time. "I've missed you so much mi amor. I just wish..." his eyes had that look of regret again. "I just wish we could be a family."

That was when my heart turned to joy. I looked up into his sad eyes. "Silly boy," I declared. "We can now."

Ora decided that if I was hugging him, she was going to as well. "But... we're different species Ángelita. It's not possible. It's pure luck you can even digest food on this planet."

I leaned back and punched his chest, but playfully this time. Ready to reveal my new secret. "I beat Teacher at her game," I declared. "With the Scientists at Alien Affairs, they can use nanites now to... I guess stitch my DNA into compatible molecules with yours. Our child would be a natural blend of us, but on a 'New Earth' DNA molecule. Like a new ethnicity of your species."

He looked at me in some confusion. "Is that even possible?"

"Silly, you have lots of them already. Genetically Modified Organism I think?" I didn't tell him it was still a secret within Carmine's group. But Teacher had already given me a solution of the nanites I needed for it.

"I..." he sighed. "Ángelita, even if it's not possible, if it doesn't work," he gripped my hand so tight it almost hurt. "I don't want to ever let you go again."

In that moment, we became a family. It only took Ora, who's name meant gold; a day to start calling Silverio papá.

It took a few failed attempts, but three months later I was pregnant with the first two half human, half alien children. Twins. Our daughter Zaneta, little apple, and our son Videl, life. With my nanites I always knew when I was ovulating, but Teacher's solution, that I had to take vaginally like a lubricant, didn't work the first or second time. The third attempt was on our wedding night.

Nine months later the governments of the world learned of the first hybrids the same day as the public. Zaneta and Videl would grow up in a world where their existence was banned on half the planet, and welcomed on the other half. But by the time they were adult, there were thousands more like them and acceptance had taken hold. Of my First Contact alien sisters, both Maya and Tashaiya had hybrid sons as their third children. Venus and Paloma both married and mated with other New Humans.

Honoring my agreement with Teacher, I had one more child with an Alien, this time the father was a good friend of ours, Jacinta's husband Lan. So my second son Toro, the bull; grew up knowing his Alien father much more than Ora did. Lan also had a daughter with an Alien woman arranged through Teacher, but they lived in Africa and he only knew her in the briefest sense.