How I Met My Naked Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yoana and Carmine help me cum a lot," Ángelita smiled. "But Yoana, it's a lot more fun with Silverio."

Yoana sighed. "Yeah, we're gonna half to talk to mom, you need a guy." She looked at me, "not saying it's you. I doubt you could keep up with her. Least, not on your own."

I had managed to get my slacks back on. "I um... I should go I think."

"Probably, if my mom finds you here..." Yoana looked me over. "Best we talk to her first." She looked back to Ángelita, adding with a nod in my direction; "wait till Jacinta hears about him."

I looked at Ángelita and she smiled at me, then made a kissing gesture. "Mañana?" I asked.

"Um... I have to go to Mass, let's meet later, at La Conneja?" Ángelita pleaded. "I... need. Want to see you again."

An alien that went to church? That was strange. How did they handle the nudity? I had thought the Aliens would have been the end of religion. Something to look up. "Ok," I stepped in and gave her a kiss, to which she slipped in her tongue and I realized I could taste a bit of myself in her mouth. As I did this I noticed Yoana, who had sat down beside her, was gently rubbing Ángelita's pussy.

As I stepped into the hallway and picked my bag up I heard Ángelita whisper; "Yoana, I need to cum more, the chocolate... please..."

"It's OK, you should be careful though," Yoana whispered back and I heard the wet sound of Ángelita being fingered. As I left Ángelita started to moan.

My head was in a whirl. What was I getting into. This Alien girl was far from normal. I'd only just met here, so the smart thing to do would just be to walk, and not come back.

But I just couldn't get her out of my head. That night I just sat in my room in the flat for hours thinking about her. She was the hottest girl I'd ever met, and she had this really strange combination of being super cute, sneakily flirtatious, and apparently comically innocent. Of course she wasn't really even human, was she? They were living among us, and everything I'd read said they were almost like us. But some of what I'd seen was just... different.

A real girl, I mean... a human girl... or... a New Earth Human girl... wouldn't be running around naked and horny like that. And what was up with the chocolate. Why were they really naked anyway? Was it true... the allergy thing. How could that even work? How does she even sleep in a bed or anything?

I'd once read that men fall in love in seconds, but women can take days, weeks, or months. Why did it feel like it was the other way around here? The way she looked at me, even when we were just talking that first night, no one have ever looked at me like that.

I went to bed with my head spinning in thoughts, and had a dream that was all about her smiling and giggling. I'm a guy, like any guy, and I had a dream about a cute naked girl, and it was just about laughing, smiling, and talking to each other. No sex. I guess I was done for, with a girl I'd only met twice.

Sensible me of course, didn't win out. The next afternoon after a day of being unable to put her out of my mind I found myself walking down the steps into La Conneja. This time, I had chosen to bring roses instead of chocolate. Roses might be too romantic, but I figured I had some leeway to feel the waters with a girl I'd already fingered to an orgasm. I had also made sure to bring my camera. The good one I used in my classes, not just the thing on my phone.

I ran into Jacinta on the way down as she was coming up. "Yoana's running distraction with Carmine," she looked me over, raising an eyebrow at the roses in my hand. "Miguel's an asshole." Then she turned away and proceeded up the steps.

I stopped and sent a text to Miguel, "What's up with Jacinta?"

"Who?" Oh, so that's why he was an asshole. I couldn't disagree.

It was a Sunday evening so it was a little quieter when I got in there that it had been before. No one on the stage, only one bartender and she seemed more occupied with speaking to a small group of older people, and quiet Regional Mexicano music playing through a stereo somewhere.

I found her standing around the tables in the darkened area under the arches. I came up behind her as she was drawing something on a sketchpad. From behind the view of her bare ass was a wonder to see. A cutely shaped butt, and just enough thigh gap below that I could make out the outline of her pussy as I approached.

"Hello," I stated as I held the roses in both hands up against my chest. She jumped a little in surprise then spun around with a smile and a bounce to her tits. Looking at her and the sketchpad in her hands, I started to wonder where she kept normal things like a phone, wallet, or even the usual feminine products girls wandered around with. "So you do draw, I wondered after the paint yesterday."

"I was so worried you might not come," she declared, offering forth a hand. I took her hand with my left and in a very dated gesture brought it to my lips for a kiss. She had small but cute hands with long graceful fingers, Her nails had a bluish tint to them and came to slight points. She giggled with my kiss. "and yes, I'm a painter. At least I try." She glanced at the camera I had on a shoulder strap.

I really liked her giggles, which she seemed to do a lot of. She had this squint to those almond eyes of hers when she giggled that was really cute. "As lovely as you are," I gave her the roses with my free hand as I ended the kiss, "a rose may not be enough."

"Oh a charmer I see?" she giggled. "A rose is sweet, you cute little boy," she smelled the roses. "Or is this like spring love, an infatuation that quickly withers away?" She spun the hand I had kissed around, taking my wrist in turn, and led me to a long bench along a back wall, gently pushing me to sit down.

"I um," I looked up to her, putting my view right in line with her engorged clit. My brain booked a luxury cruise somewhere else. I lifted my camera.

"Me a painter, and you a photographer?" She pushed my camera aside. "Probablemente más tarde," and then she turned around and sat in my lap, then leaned back into me. holding the roses in her left hand, she took my right hand and placed it over her crotch, using her fingers to strongly imply that my fingers needed to clock in for the evening shift. "Please..." she whispered.

"But... here, I don't..." despite my hesitancy I slipped a finger into her.

"Oh silly," she snuggled into me. "Don't you know by now?"

"Know?" I stammered out. "Um, know what?"

"Those Alien girls need to cum, pretty much all the time," someone I had failed to see said. I looked up to the see the bartender standing in front of us with some glasses of horchata. "Blew my mind when Carmine first brought her in here."

"Silly boy, don't you know anything?" Ángelita twisted herself around just enough to smile at me as I gave her clit a little pinch.

"But... is it OK, in here?" I looked at the bartender.

She put the drinks down on a small table to the side of our bench. and then looked to what my hand was doing to Ángelita's pussy. "You're a little late asking for permission, not that you need to. But... if you weren't doing that she'd break out in a rash leaning against your clothes like that."

"I'm allowed to cum anywhere," Ángelita stated with pride. I picked up one of the drinks with my left hand.

"Special rules for them," the bartender said. "I wish I had your problems Ángelita..."

"But Carmine... Reina you gotta tell Carmine, I need a boy, it's soooo much better with a boy..." Ángelita growled out.

"Don't we all sister... don't we all..." the bartender, Reina I guess, sighed.

I grabbed a sip of horchata. I was getting ready to swallow the drink when Ángelita burst out with "Reina; I sucked him off yesterday, and it was sooo good. I felt full like I'd had dinner... And then I had the best sleep last night." And there went my horchata. I coughed and spat my drink out all over the floor in front of us.

Reina burst out laughing. "Easy Ángelita, you're going to scare him off." I made to try and get up, but Ángelita didn't seem to want to get off my lap. "I got it," Reina said.

Ángelita picked up the other glass and took a drink. "But it was... it was fun. It... um... it tasted like candy." I started to lift my drink back up to my lips. "Yoana said he tasted salty though..."

Reina laughed again. "I guess they are kinda salty sometimes. Funny it would taste like candy to you." Wow was I glad I hadn't yet taken another drink. I figured I'd better get in a mouthful before she tossed out another line like that.

"It was so nice, I was even able to sleep with a body pillow last night," Ángelita spread out her arms and legs. "No rashes Reina. See..."

One swallow down, still had half my glass to go. I tried again. "Good for you," Reina said. She hadn't bothered to even make a move to clean up the spill on the floor. "She usually has trouble with blankets and pillows."

I took a drink. Ángelita cheerfully declared; "see. I have to put my... foot? Put my foot down with Carmine. I need a boy. I should fuck a boy, then I'll really be happy." I coughed into my drink.

"Um..." I started to say.

"Oh I think we'd all be happy with more of that," Reina chuckled, glancing at my right hand's fingers that were still playing with Ángelita's pussy. I took another drink

"Oh Silverio, let's go fuck, or maybe we can fuck here!" Ángelita excitedly declared as I spat out my drink and started coughing.

"There we go..." Reina laughed. "Girl, you are going to have that poor boy scared out of his mind... Silverio? Be careful with her, and if you hurt her..." Reina drew a finger across her neck.

"Hey... now who's scaring my boy?" Ángelita accused. "She won't hurt you..." she reached between her legs and down to my crotch, patting me there. "But I think I just might," she giggled.

Reina looked at me, "You don't know much about them, the New Humans, do you? She's allowed to fuck, basically anywhere. Just remember that you aren't. Even the Alien boys aren't. Don't ask me how that's supposed to work itself out," Reina shrugged. "But I'd rather that not be happening in here while the place is open."

Ángelita sighed. "Ay ay... OK..." She jumped up off my lap and grabbed my hand as it popped out of her. "Come on, let's go fuck." She pulled me up as Reina laughed.

She grabbed a strange shoulder bag that had a metal chain strap and banded wood on one side, throwing her sketchpad into it. "Wood and metal; no allergy," she said wearing the bag on her shoulder. It didn't look too comfortable, and that chain would be brutal in summer.

I found myself dragged to the side door that was left of the back stage, the door that lead into the pantry and a partial kitchen. "Not in here?" I hoped.

"No silly," she marched to a door at the end, and out we went to a back stairwell leading into a very thin somewhat unkempt back alley, down the way a bit as I realized we were looking at the back door of the home she shared with Carmine and Yoana. In we went and I got marched to a bedroom.

The entryway opened to the middle of the room. Along the left wall was a small bed with a wood frame painted in vibrant traditional Mexican themes. A small similar nightstand to the bed's left, and a little desk to the right. The bed had a few colorful pillows and some tossed about sheets, and I could see at least six dildos lying scattered around it. Two painter's easels stood in the corners on the opposite side of the room, and a thing that I think was called a sybian was on the floor between them. The far wall had small slit like windows up above eye-level, letting in light without disrupting privacy.

There were paintings and sketches all over the walls, with all of the work clearly by the same artist, who I guessed to be Ángelita. She had a style that seemed to be about filling a space with either color or gradations of shadow, and then mixing in more color or removing shadow until a shape took form. "You like?" she asked.

"They're beautiful, much like the painter," I stated, glancing from the work to her. Many of the scenes were of local buildings and trees, but on one easel I glanced what I imagined was a charcoal rendition of my face in profile.

"That one's not done yet," she said with a blush, moving herself to block my view. Looking over her works, I thought about the craft of a painter is so similar, and yet so different, from a photographer. I had to capture a moment of perfection at just the right time, she had to recreate it over time. But both of us dealt in shadow and light to evoke emotion.

A stray thought bothered me, "what did Reina mean, when she said I didn't need to ask?"

Ángelita did her cute giggle again and rolled her eyes at me. "Carmine and Teacher both keep telling me everybody reads about how to be nice with us, but I guess not."

I sat my camera down on the night stand, and took her by the waist moving her towards the bed. "I guess I need to learn a lot," I said, lightly kissing her lips.

"Silly boy," she whispered back. "Reina was trying to tell you, this," she grabbed my hand and put it onto the lips of her pussy. "This... is how you say hello to, my kind of Human girl." She guided my hand to rub around her clit then pushed my fingers into the fold to rub against her inner labia.

"But... but that's" I stammered. Was she telling me to just walk up to Alien girls and finger them anytime I met one?

"That's wonderful," she moaned out. "For my kind. I can't even lie down on my own bed unless I've cum, or I'm in the middle of being touched."

"Oh..." the dildos all over the bed took on new meaning. I couldn't imagine how difficult that would be.

"Teacher said they put it on the 'make friends with an Alien Girl' site," she started to sit down on the bed with me following her, my fingers gently exploring. "Say hello, with your fingers, it makes it easier so I don't have to stand there or sit on a rock to have a conversation."

I really needed to read that now. I remembered how she had wanted to sit on the stone bench the day before. "You can't even sit on a chair?"

"Metal, stone, bamboo, and some hardwood" she said. "I can do those, even painted if the paint is natural."

I glanced around the paintings on the wall, suddenly realizing they had a very specific color palette. She was probably allergic to a lot of paints.

"Anything artificial, plastic, animal fibers, plant fibers. All itchy, rashes, and worse," She moaned to my fingers. "Unless I cum first, and then just kinda rest. Sexual hormone release or something. I go outside or exercise, the allergy is back."

"But what's that to do with..." I started to ask, thinking on how to say it.

"Asking permission?" She smiled at me. "You're too sweet for a naughty boy you know. We were raised to be very reserved," she got up and pulled out her sketchpad, flipping pages until she had a drawing to show me. It looked a little like her, but she was dressed in a full length gown with long flowing bell shaped sleeves.

"That's how I dressed before... In the Dream," she stated. "It's um... the Virtual Reality we were raised in while Teacher grew our bodies before we landed on this Earth."

"It's very conservative, almost like a wizard or priest robe," I mused.

"So, it's easier for us to just 'power through', can't be shy if people don't even stop to ask," she laughed. "At least with petting and fingering. Fucking and licking, that's a different matter."

"I still don't think I could do that," I said. It was just wrong.

"Oh just with us," she pointed out. "Yeah do that with one of your Humans and slam, welcome to prison vatos." She started pinching her nipples. "But you better start fingering me anytime you see me, or I might just have to bite you." She bared her fangs playing at trying to look fierce. "And maybe fuck me too," she whispered, lying back on the bed.

"Well miss, I suppose I should be a gentleman and assist with your request," I moved between her legs grabbing her under her butt and pulling her to the edge of her bed. She leaned up and pulled open the buttons on my slacks, and I tugged them and my boxers down, exposing my cock to her.

Her almost eyes grew with delight and she wrapped a hand around my dick. "So beautiful," she said. "I've wanted this for so long, please... fuck me." Somewhat awkwardly I grabbed a pillow off the bed and put it under my knees to cushion myself against the hardwood floor.

I felt along her slit, it was wet with anticipation. She held on to my dick as I moved my hips forward to line us up. She used her grasp of me to run the head of my cock past her outer folds and up and down her inner labia. She was wet with anticipation as the room filled with the smell of citrus. I knew this was her first time, so I held back and let her playfully explore the moment.

For her part Ángelita had a wide eyed look of joyous wonder as she felt the contact between us. With my manhood pressing onto the surface of her sex, she released her grasp and ran her palm up over the top of my shaft, over her labia, and up to her clit with a slight squeal of delight. I caught her eyes, raising an eyebrow, and she smiled with a nod.

She gasped as I pushed myself into her. "Oh... oh my. Ooooo, so... wow." She felt... wonderful. She was certainly not the most experienced girl I'd been with, and she didn't know how to use her muscles inside, but I didn't care. It wasn't her pussy that felt wonderful, it was her that was wonderful.

With her butt on the end of the bed, I was kneeling on the floor in front of her. I took her left leg and brought it over my shoulder as I began a slow and steady pace of thrusting into her. She looked up at me and laughed. "Oooo, oh, oh my, oh that's so funny, oh, ooo, um..." she gasped, then laughed. "Ooo, this is so silly."

She was stuck between moaning in pleasure and laughing. "Uh..." I pushed in a little harder, and brought her right leg up over my other shoulder. Something I had read would cause her to feel more pressure where it counted. I put my hand over her clit, adding small circles to her pleasure.

"Oh wow," she gasped. "So um..." she giggled and I rammed my cock in as deep as I could manage. "So this is fucking, oh my gosh this is amazing."

Most girls would gasp, moan, and be faking an orgasm by this point. But she was a laugher. Jose told me he fucked a girl that was like that once, some gringo tourist out for a thrill.

Ángelita started to moan more and giggle less, as a strong blue blush broke out over her green skin around her pussy and above her breasts. She looked down to where we were joined together, sighed, and then laughed out "Oh gosh, that looks so funny, but so hot."

I pulled my hand back from her clit, and pushed her legs down from my shoulders and spread out to form a letter 'M', allowing her to see clearly. I caressed her long pointed ear with one hand and grunted as I pounded into her, watching as her skin tried to cling to me with each time that I pulled back. It was a sight I was always fascinated with, made all the more entrancing by the contrast of her light green skin against my tanned brown.

Alien or not, she felt like a woman, and I was getting to that point where I'd lose control if I didn't slow myself down. I wanted her to cum first, which is not easy to do when it's been a while and the woman you're with is that beautiful. So I slowed my pace, and began to rub around her clit with increasing pressure. Ángelita smiled at me and sighed, while her hips began to rock back against me.

I pulled out of her, she gasped and glared at me, "hey boy, put that back where it belongs," she said with a laughing attempt at sounding scary. Instead I crawled up on the bed and got on my back, then rolled her on top of me. She got the idea and followed with a cheerful "oh, my turn," as she jumped onto my waist, putting her hands on my chest and mounting me.