How I Met My Naked Alien Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yes, Lan could fuck for days without stopping, but Silverio didn't mind as he was almost always buried in Jacinta, Pepper, or both anytime I was with Lan, Arturo, or both. Sometimes when only the adults were around, it got hard to tell who was with who. It wasn't that we set out to have an orgy commune. But once we had families, with Lan and I being endlessly horny Aliens we needed the support to keep adult spaces to the adults.

In time we just got one big house, designed by Arturo, to live together in and the idea of who was married to who became something only on paper. It was a decidedly un-Mexican arraignment, so we kept up appearances of being no more than close friends. Only my adopted sister Yoana and her husband knew the truth.

Yoana would always act scandalized, but pump me for hours on end for details when visiting as her fingers pumped me in other ways. And though I did fuck her husband Berto regularly as well, they were not into the orgies the rest of us preferred.

Silverio and I spent our lives together, and with four children plus the children of Pepper and Jacinta; the family grew to eventually have many grandchildren. Though by then our children were living on their own.

Once the children were grown and on their own, Jacinta joined Pepper and I in absolute nudity, though she had already been a nudist in private for years before hand. We all moved down to a town outside a Nudist club in the Yucatan. There Arturo built a new house, and even the guys rarely ever wore a stitch of clothing again.

By that time the nanites that kept Aliens youthful for most of our lives, and doubled our lifespan, were also available to the Old Humans. So we were a pack of six fifty something year olds in bodies that looked and felt like twenty year olds. We fucked with horny abandon to no end; even on the open streets of the local town. But society had also changed a lot by then so we were only a little scandalous.

It was in those years that our art, Silverio and I, finally began to take off. Collectors wanting mementos about Alien life and the Alien refugee story sparked the interest, and eventually we began to be featured in galleries of contemporary Mexican art. Never as top billing, but enough to keep us relevant. In a sense while the others paid the bills for the first half of our lives, Silverio and I funded our little commune's horny retirement.

One of my granddaughters, Zaneta's daughter Jacaranda; became the first person with Alien ancestry to enter the States almost a century after First Contact. But that is her story, for another time.