How I Met Sheri Pt. 06: Going on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuckin' hell!" I grunt.

When Rachel grinds on me like this, it reminds me of the girls Latin roots, and how sexy they are when they shake their hips. Out of the two of them, Sheri's by far the better dancer, she's been taking lessons since she was a little girl. Rachel can dance to, just not the same caliber.

Rachel's the kind of girl who can do anything she puts her mind too. I tell her all the time that she's the best athlete I've ever been around, and it's the truth. When it's just the two of us having sex, it's like an Olympic event.

We had a talk one morning after a sex session, and Rachel told me it's therapy for her. She said that I'm the only guy who can handle her when she gets aggressive in the bedroom. Every other guy has been intimidated with the way she likes to have sex.

"You like when I grind on you?" She asked.

I didn't have to answer her, Rachel already knows what I like. I did answer her in another way though. I licked my thumb, and started massage her clit.

"OH MY FUCKIN' GOD...DON'T STOP!" She shouted.

I can feel her pussy muscles spasm around my cock as Rachel panted heavily.

"I'M GONNA...FUCK...HELL...KEEP GOIN'...(Spanish words)...I...YES...I'M CUMMIN'...OH FUCK ME!" Rachel yelled, as her body was having tremors.

Rachel took over rubbing her clit. She lifted herself off me, and squirted her juices all over my abs. Rachel doesn't squirt to often, it's usually only in the mornings she does for some reason.

Rachel went to collapse on top of me, but I wrapped my arms around her, and flipped her onto the back. I took my dick, and rubbed against her soaked fuck hole.

"Still horny?" I asked. I slid back into her so I can fuck her hard.

"HELL YES, NOW POUND MY HOLE!" She said.

I lift one of her legs over my shoulder as I straddle the other so I can get in deep. I start pounding away, while I watch her big tits jiggle to my every thrust.

"Make me cum again." Rachel moaned, as she clawed at my chest.

I kept fucking her as hard as I can. Both of us were dripping in sweat, and the gym was smelling of sex. I can feel that familiar tingle in my balls, but I try to ignore it as much as possible.

"HARDER...GOD DAMN...RIGHT THERE...HARDER...OH...I'M CUMMIN'!" She cried out.

"Holy shit, you're so wet." I grunt as I try to hold myself back.

"Cum in me." Rachel said when she regained her breathing.

I held onto her leg while I fuck her with everything that I have. All I hear is our breathing, and the sound of flesh smacking flesh.

"USE MY PUSSY TO MAKE YOURSELF CUM!" Rachel moaned in pleasure.

"FUCK!" I said, as I shoot my semen deep in her belly.

This time it was me who collapsed next to her. I keep the temperature at 75 degrees in the gym, so we're both drenched in sweat. I even noticed the mirrors were all steamed up from us.

"Got our cardio in." Rachel giggled.

"You think? I'm glad I stretched 'fore you attacked me." I laughed.

"You're the one who made the first move, but IF I did...I didn't hear you say no." Rachel said, as she rubbed my stomach.

Rachel might have a point. She did spread her legs for me, and I did lick with enthusiasm, but I think she was the aggressor. For the moment though, I'll let her think that she's right.

"Are you satisfied now?" I asked. I was hoping she's still go to the bookstore.

"I don't know if it's 'cause we're goin' on vacation or what, but I'm still horny." She said.

"You're insatiable." I joked.

"If I didn't have school today, we'd wake up the lil' hottie for a marathon session." Rachel said, as she stood up.

There's been many weekends that the three of us spent in bed, only stopping to eat.

"What time will you be home?" I asked, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

While we walked up the stairs, I prayed the Rachel will give me the right answer. I don't want Sheri to be disappointed, she's been talking about the bookstore for weeks.

"I gotta go tanning." Rachel lied to me. I know she went tanning yesterday, because I was with her. When I was in the other room, she kept sending me pictures of herself naked on the tanning bed. In one picture she showed how wet her fingers were from her pussy.

I let out a sigh of relief while we made our breakfast. After we finished eating, I cleaned the kitchen while Rachel took a shower, and left for school.

I went back down to the gym to finish my workout. When I was done I went to the kitchen, where Christie was drinking a cup of coffee.

"Please tell me that you started to pack." I said, when I sat next to her.

Christie waits to the last minute to do everything, and it drives me crazy. I think she does it on purpose, just so I'll get upset about it.

"I'll get it done." She laughed.

The girls are always making fun of my OCD habits, but I just think I have small pet peeves. So what if I have an obsession with cleaning, making sure I'm always 20 minutes early or that I pack a week before we leave for vacation. If I was in the Boy Scouts I'm sure I'd get some kind of badge for those qualities.

"You nervous?" Christie asked.

"Fuckin' petrified." I admitted.

"I promise you, it'll be fine." She tried to reassure me.

I wasn't nervous about flying, that was easy. I'm scared because I'm planning to ask the girls to marry me. I know it won't be legal, and we won't be able to get married in a Catholic Church, but I want to do this for us, and I hope they do too.

When I told Christie about my plans, she was all for it, but she's supportive of whatever I do. So I went around to our friends, and asked for their advice. They all agreed with Christie's assessment.

"They're just as crazy 'bout you, as you are 'bout them." Christie said confidently.

"Hope you're right."

"Anyone who's been 'round the throuple can see that. Hell you even convinced two fathers to give you permission to marry their daughters, and that's a HUGE hurdle." She told me.

Rachel's parents hated me before they even met me, and I overcame that obstacle.

Sheri's dad wasn't happy when we moved in together, and went a little ballistic when he found out about the three of us. He flew up to spend a weekend with us. He met Rachel's parents, and they told Ricardo how they were apprehensive at first, until they spent time with us.

Ricardo gave me his blessing when I FaceTimed him last week. I think in some ways, he sees me as the son he lost when Sheri transitioned. Don't get me wrong, both of Sheri's parents are very proud of the young lady that she's become.

I also think that the parents realize that we're level headed adults, and their daughters are strong independent woman who're going to do what they want. I just hope it's me that they want.

"Christie's always right, right?" I laughed, as I kiss her on top of the head.

"You're damn right I am, and you smell like pussy!" I heard her say, as I walk up the spiral staircase in the kitchen.

I think my favorite feature of our house is that there's three ways to get upstairs. There's the main staircase near the front door, the spiral stairs in the kitchen, and there's an elevator that'll take you from the observatory on the top level, and down to the basement. I'm not going to lie, when I'm high, it kind of makes me feel like I'm Bruce Wayne at times.

On a side note; I have a little obsession with the Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins, Dark Knight, and the Dark Knight Rises movies. The girls are constantly making fun of me over it.

Christie was right about that too, I can smell Rachel's scent all over me. I would take a shower, but I have an appointment that I have to keep with my other Queen.

I go into the bedroom, and see Sheri sleeping on her back. The comforter was partially covering her. One of Sheri's tits was exposed to the cool air, causing her nipple to stick out. I see a bare hip, which meant she's naked.

Carefully I crawl onto the bed so I don't disturb her, and slowly remove the rest of the comforter. I see her uncut limp penis against her thigh. When Sheri's soft she's still close to five inches, fully hard she's a respectable seven inches.

Taking my pinkie, and ever so gently I lift her penis to my lips. I don't suck on her, I just put it in my mouth, and swirl my tongue around the tip of her penis. There's something that I love when her soft penis grows in my mouth, and I feel the blood rushing in.

It didn't take long for her penis to get bigger in my mouth, I begin to gently suck on her. I heard a low sigh come from her as her legs spread further apart. I see that her eyes are still closed, and her mouth is partially opened.

I heard a series of moans, and sighs coming from her lips as her body shifted. The sweet, and salty flavor hit my tastebuds. Just like I am with Rachel, one little taste, and I need to have more.

"So I wasn't dreamin'." I heard above me.

"Good..." I began to say, when I took her hard penis out of my mouth.

"Shhh, no talkin'." Sheri smiled, as she pushed my head back down.

If history is any indication, the wake-up blow job never lasts long. I've already came, Rachel had multiple orgasms, and now it's Sheri's turn.

I took her back into my mouth, and deep throated her penis. She held my head in place as she slowly fucked my mouth, shoving all seven inches down my throat. As aggressive as Rachel can be, Sheri's the opposite. Even when she's fucking my mouth she's very gentle.

By the look on her face, I can tell Sheri's getting close to cumming. I hold the base of her shaft, as I tongue fuck her pee hole. More of the clear liquid seeps out of her.

Sheri reached for my hand to suck on my fingers. When she let them go, there's was no need for her to tell me what she wanted.

"Your fingers taste like Rach, you better share that story." She smiled.

"I'll tell you during our stakeout." I said, as I slid a finger into her tight hole.

"FUCKIN' HELL THAT FEELS GOOD!" Sheri shouted, as I suck on her.

I didn't even have a chance to find her g-spot before her penis twitched in my mouth. Just my finger entering her ass triggered her orgasm.

"OH SHIT...I'M CUMMIN'...GOD...LORD HAVE MERCY!" Sheri screamed out, as she writhed on the bed.

The first spurt hit the back of my throat, which I swallowed no problem, then her penis really started to erupt. She filled my mouth up so much, I thought I was going to drown on her semen.

"Kiss me." Sheri said, as she pulled me to her.

When our lips met, I opened my mouth to share Sheri's cum with her. We swap it back, and forth before she swallowed the rest of it.

"Now can I say good mornin'?" I laughed, as I lay on my back next to her.

"Mornin' mi papì." Sheri smiled, as she put rested her chin on my chest, so she can look up at me.

Sheri has absolutely no make-up on, and she's still so damn breathtaking in the morning. This girl was just blessed with great genetics.

"You're so beautiful." I said, as I trace her face with my finger.

"You're not to shabby yourself mister, and thanks for setting my alarm." Sheri giggled.

The first morning we were together, I woke her up by giving her a blow job. So whenever Sheri asks me to 'set her alarm', that's Sheri's ways for asking for a little morning head.

Sheri didn't want Rachel to know about it, because she didn't want Rachel to be suspicious as to why she was getting up so early.

We laid there holding each other for awhile, and I can see Sheri was falling back to sleep.

"I'll make you a deal; you can sleep 'til I get outta the shower, and I'll cook you whatever you want for breakfast." I said.

"What'd I have to do?" Sheri asked skeptically.

"While I'm cooking breakfast, you have to pack!" I said, when I got off the bed.

"You're fuckin' nuts, you know that right?" Sheri bursted out laughing.

"We're leavin'..." I tried to say, but Sheri held her hand up.

"Go into my closet, and you'll see that we packed last night." Sheri said. I went into the closet, and seen five large suitcases packed with clothes.

"I fuckin' love you." I said, as I walk into the bathroom.

"You still need help!" She shouted at me.

"So I've heard."

I look in the mirror, and then at the clippers in my hand. Should I shave or not? I've had a beard since I was nineteen years old. Screw it, if I don't like it, I can always grow it back.

"HOLY CRAP!" Sheri said loudly when I walked out of the bathroom.

"Is that good or bad?" I smile.

"OH MY GOD THOSE DIMPLES!" Sheri said, as ran her hand over my smooth face.

That's why I grew the beard in the first place, people were always commenting on my dimples. At the time the last thing I wanted was any kind of attention. I just wanted to blend into the background, and not make eye contact with anyone.

"I knew I shouldn't have shaved." I said.

"Rach is gonna lose her shit when she sees you." Sheri said.

I made Sheri an egg white omelette with spinach, and goat cheese, along with a fruit salad for both of us. Not wanting her to feel left out, and because I normally eat two breakfasts. Mine was a four egg omelette with cheddar cheese, green onions, ham, bacon, and the leftover pork chop from last night.

"What the hell is that?" Sheri asked when she seen my plate.

"I'm callin' it the oink oink." I joked, as I told her what was in the omelette.

"It's good to see you eating again." Sheri said, as she held my hand.

When I was sick, I lost close to 15 lbs, but I've been able to gain most of it back again.

"No ones more happy than me." I said. For awhile I wasn't able to keep any food in my stomach.

"I wanna see you get all chubby." Sheri joked. She was so scared when I wasn't eating, and in the hospital.

"I've never seen a fat hockey player." I said.

"But do they eat like you?" She asked.

"Yeah, the ones I played with do." I said.

"You must burn calories like crazy skating." She said.

"Those sports scientists said that hockey players are the best conditioned athletes." I inform her.

The amount of energy it takes to skate is draining. That's why a shift on the ice only last forty-five seconds any longer, and you're limbs will feel so heavy you can barely move. Not to mention how much your lungs are burning.

"Can you take me skating?" Sheri asked. She wasn't asking because she wanted to burn calories, but it's that she's trying to embrace what people in Buffalo do. Sheri grew up in Miami, and is enjoying a real winter for the first time in her life.

"Or, we can..." I begin to suggest something, that I know that she'll love so much.

"Take the kids with us?" Sheri asked excitedly, which is what I was going to suggest.

Every other Saturday night, Rachel niece, and nephew spend the night with us, when their parents go bowling. We take them to the movies, the arcade or to Chuck E Cheese, and have so much fun with them. We're always looking for different activities to do with them. When the times right, I know the girls are going to be great moms.

"You ever rollerblade?" I asked. I know she never been on ice, and rollerblading is pretty much the same.

"As a matter of fact I have." She said.

"And?"

"You don't think I can skate?" Sheri asked.

"All I can imagine is you running into a tree." I joked. Sheri is one of the least athletic people I've ever met, and somehow she's still a great dancer.

"You're an asshole." Sheri said. I was sitting an arms length away from Sheri, when she threw a grape at me. I watch as it flies ten feet past me.

"You prove my point." I laugh.

"Have I told you how much I hate you?" Sheri said, as she tried to hold her laugh in.

"Everyday, and it lasts 'bout two seconds." I smile, as I gave her a kiss on the lips, before I stood up to clear the table.

"I can hate, and love you at the same time." She insisted.

"You don't have one ounce of hate for me." I said confidently.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked.

"Them eyes give it away." I said. I can see the love Sheri has for me in her eyes, it's like they sparkle just a little more when she sees me or Rachel.

"Just go away." Sheri laughed, as I went to get Bella's leash so I can take her on a walk, while Sheri got ready.

I'm not even sure if Bella likes all these walks I give her, I do it because it calms me. I get to jittery if I'm sitting around for too long.

When we got back Sheri was coming down the main stair case. She was wearing gray leggings, and a light sweater. She's so hot even when she's dressed down, and little make-up on. Rachel's right, Sheri's the prettiest girl in Western New York, and it isn't even close.

"There's that dumb look you get when you see somethin' you like." Sheri smiled.

"I must look like an idiot 24/7 then." I laughed.

"Yes you do, and you're right, I..." Sheri began to say, when she jumped in my arms, and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh, I just love when sentences start that way." I interrupt her.

"Do you want me to tell you or not?" Sheri asked, as she kept kissing my lips.

"Tell me what I'm right 'bout?"

"I do fuckin' love you with every fiber of my being." She said.

"And I feel the same my Queen." I said, in an Irish accent.

"You're so goofy." Sheri laughed, as I put her down.

Sheri grabbed her long leather coat, and we headed for the garage hoping to catch our girlfriend diddling herself in a porn store.

"The anticipations killin' me." Sheri said. I pulled into the parking lot across the street from bookstore.

"Let me guess, you woke up 'horny as fuck' too?" I laughed.

"I had sex dreams all night, so the blow job helped. Why did you wake up horny?" She asked.

"It was Rachel, she couldn't cum enough." I tell her.

"She texted me, sayin' you attacked her." Sheri informed me.

I parked the car, and left the engine running because it's so cold outside. Sheri unbuckled her seat belt, and took off her coat.

"Check the video." I said.

When the four of us moved in together, Christie had our house wired with security cameras. It wasn't out of security reasons, but it was to feed her voyeur fetish, and since we fuck in public, we really don't mind. Over the past few months we have a impressive homemade porn collection.

There's been a few times when we've watched ourselves having sex. I'm not going to lie, we look good when we fuck.

"I plan to, but please tell me your side." Sheri smiled, as she reclined her seat back.

While I told Sheri everything that happened this morning, she rubbed her growing penis through her pants. I gave my side of the story, that it was Rachel who instigated the sex.

"She's such a slut." Sheri joked. She pulled the waistband of her pants down, so she can stroke herself.

I scanned the area to see if anyone was nearby. My windows are tinted enough where it's hard to see in the vehicle, unless you look real close.

"Yet you sit here in broad daylight jerking off." I laughed.

"I didn't say I wasn't, I'm sayin' she's just as bad." Sheri reasoned.

"You might be right."

"Think 'bout the things we've done or what we're 'bout to do, I wanna do this for the rest of my life." She said.

I do have to admit, there's something hot about having sex in public. The thrill of possibly getting caught is such a turn on.

"Three pervs live happily ever after." I joked.

Sheri climbed over the center console to straddle my lap. I'm sure she can feel my cock starting to grow already. I could just hold on to Sheri forever, she feels so fragile in my arms, and it makes me want to protect her.

"Me, and Rach talk 'bout it all the time. Face it Mr. O'Shay, you're stuck with us." Sheri smiled, as I hold her ass cheeks in my hands.

If Rachel was here to, I would've popped the question right then. It was weird that I wasn't nervous anymore. They do love me as much as I love them, just like Christie told me.

"Not to sound to corny, but that would make my life complete." I said, as I look into her sparkling eyes.