How I Met Sheri Pt. 06: Going on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not corny, you're a dork." Sheri corrected me, as she kissed my lips.

"That's not very nice." I said.

"I wish my mom could've met you." Sheri said quietly.

Sheri doesn't talk about her mom to much, even though she passed away a couple years ago, she's still grieves for her. Her mom had a long battle with ovarian cancer that spread throughout her body.

"Think I would've passed her standards?" I asked.

Her mom didn't like Sheri's ex boyfriend at all, and warned her that he had control issues. Unfortunately Sheri didn't take the warning, and went through a rough time. If I ever get ahold of that prick...

"She'd probably wanna fuck you like Mama M does." Sheri said, as I started to tickle her sides.

"Every time you say anything like that or anything I don't like, I'm tickling you as punishment." I said when I stopped.

"Promise?" Sheri laughed, as she ground her ass against my hard cock.

"You really think you're funny, don't you?" I asked.

"I've heard I'm quite the cut up." She said. Sheri really is hysterical, whatever she's doing she finds a way to make it funny.

"So what 'bout your mom." I asked.

"When she was dying, I was still with Junior..." She began, but trailed off.

"Hey, you're ok." I said softly.

"She kept telling me 'don't settle, there's a man out there who'll treat you like a princess', and that was the moment I decided to leave Junior, and change my life." Sheri said.

"Did you find that guy yet?" I asked.

"Not really, do you have any single friends?" Sheri laughed.

"You really are a fuckin' comedian," I laughed with her.

"You know I'm jokin', you're my Papì, my Prince, my Kimg, and you're the sweetest man in the world." Sheri smiled to me.

"I'm a big softy." I laughed.

"You really are, but at the same time it's obvious to anyone with half a brain, that you're this dominant alpha..." she began.

"Can we not?" I interrupt her. I don't like the label 'alpha', to me it means bully, and I hate bullies.

"I'll never understand, why you run from bein' an alpha." Sheri said.

"'Cause it reminds me of every bully I've ever come across." I said.

"An alpha, and bully aren't the same thing." She said.

"In this fucked up head they are." I said, as I tapped the side of side of my head.

Thankfully I seen Rachel's car pull into the parking lot across the street. I point so Sheri can see. She turned her head so she can watch Rachel walking into the adult bookstore with her head held high.

"She really has no shame." I laughed.

"No she doesn't, and we're not done talking yet." Sheri said, as she slid back into the passenger seat.

When Sheri wants to talk, it'll take an earthquake to get her to stop. Especially if she's passionate about something.

"You may THINK that you're nuts, but the one thing you'll NEVER be is a bully! A true alpha stands up to them." Sheri said with certainty.

I know Sheri's right, and I get what she's trying to tell me. The one thing I won't do is say I'm an 'aplha' out loud, to me it sounds like you're bragging, and I hate when people do that.

"Wouldn't I sound cocky?" I asked.

"Well yeah, you'd sound like a fuckin' douchebag, but you're far from cocky, and let's not forget, I was there when you stuck up for Rhonda, a girl you never met, and you didn't care if you were judged for it." Sheri reminded me.

Like Sheri, Rhonda's trans too, just not very passable. She's my height, with broad shoulders, and she's also Melissa's cousin.

When we moved into the house, Melissa came over to invite us to to their barbecue. Our other neighbor Tom called Rhonda a 'freak of nature', among other derogatory names. It didn't take me long to snap, and basically threaten him with physical violence. It was the first impression I made on the neighborhood, and I didn't care.

I'll never sit back while some asshole makes racist or homophobic comments. However, if someone wants to start name calling, I will get very ugly with my words.

"But I'd rather be seen as the underdog." I tell her.

"They're idiots if they think that." Sheri laughed.

"Like Tom? Sam? Tony? Every teacher I've ever had, and my fuckin' parents?" I asked.

"They all underestimated...HOLY SHIT! Why didn't I see that?" Sheri asked, as her eyes got big.

"EXACTLY! I know what I am; I came from the fuckin' gutter, and not ONLY did I survive, but I made it to the NHL." I said, as I looked at her.

That is by far my biggest accomplishment, not making it to the NHL, but surviving my childhood. The amount of verbal, mental, physical, and sexual abuse I went through, it's a miracle I'm still alive.

I remember when I was as young as five years old, and wondering if I'll live to see my sixth birthday. I will always give full credit to my grandparents for saving my life, but those first ten years I was on my own, and I'm still breathing. I think that takes a lot of heart on my part.

"God damn." Sheri said like she was impressed.

"I don't have to say SHIT, I'll let my actions speak for me." I tell her.

"I've never wanted you more." Sheri said, as she squeezed her hard penis.

"I'm not the only one who needs a shrink." I laughed.

"You really are a special man." Sheri smiled.

"Anyways, how should we do this?" I asked. I was trying to get back to why we're here.

"Haven't you learned by now? I'm just goin' with the flow." Sheri tells me, as she puts her penis away.

"Whenever you say that: it scares the shit outta me, and makes me hard." I said.

We both opened the doors to step out, and met in front of the car. Sheri looked at me, and started laughing.

"Me too, but I came prepared, whereas anyone can see you're dick print." Sheri laughed, as she closed the front of her long coat.

I looked down to see the outline of my hard dick through my sweats. There was no way I was going hide it.

"If they don't like it, then don't look." I said, as I held her hand to cross the street.

"'Cause we don't give a fuck!" Sheri sang, as we entered the bookstore.

It was only my second time that I've been here, and I'm still shocked at how clean this place was. As meticulous as I am, that's the highest praise I can give.

I see the owner Jake behind the counter, Rachel introduced us the last time I was here. He's a large man who looks like he can be a Hell's Angel, they all have the same body type. He's probably six feet, five inches tall, and easily over 300 lbs. with a big bushy beard, long scraggly hair, and a few missing teeth.

"Jake, right? I'm not sure if you remember, I'm..." I began to say.

"Yeah, you're Jay, Shorty's boyfriend." Jake finished my sentence. He calls Rachel 'shorty' for the obvious reason, because she's short.

Jake reached his hand out for me to shake. He seemed like a stand-up guy, who looks out for Rachel when she comes here. She told me how Jake walks her to her car so nobody will mess with her. As you can imagine, the adult bookstore isn't exactly in the best part of the city.

"This is Sheri?" I said.

Jake noticed Sheri for the first time, and I wish I knew what he was thinking.

"So you're a..." Jake started to say, but he seemed to lose his train of thought.

We both know that Jake already knows that Sheri's a trans girl. Rachel told us she's told him all about us.

"Chick with a dick?" Sheri smiled.

"Bullshit." Jake said.

"Nobody ever takes your word for it, it's not 'til they actually see it." I said. I moved behind Sheri to untie her coat, and slowly open the top.

Jake has the same look that everyone else gets when they see Sheri. They're looking for some sign that wasn't born genetically a girl, but they'll never find any.

I glide my hands down the front of her feminine body, until I reach the waistband of her leggings, and hook my thumbs in.

"I don't think he believes us, maybe you should show him." Sheri suggested.

I slowly lower the front of Sheri's pants, and reach in to pull out her semi-erect penis. Jake dropped on his stool, and his mouth dropped open. I didn't want to give the guy a stroke, so I covered Sheri back up.

"Shorty told me how beautiful you are, but...I didn't...I've seen trans here, but...wow...nothin' like you." Jake rambled.

"That's sweet of you to say, can you tell us where she's at?" Sheri asked him.

Jake looked over to the bank of monitors next to him. Every inch of this place was under surveillance, Christie would be impressed with the technology.

"If you think she's cheatin' on you..." Jake said, he was looking out for his friend, and I can certainly relate to that.

"We know she's not." I said confidently.

"We just wanna surprise." Sheri smiled.

"More like two big surprises." I laughed.

"Now that was funny!" Sheri said to me. She has a habit of telling people if they say something funny, and it makes me laugh every time.

"She's in room three, go to room four, and knock twice. Be careful though, she's pretty feisty." He said.

"She scare away business?" I joked.

"I've had to do giveaways to get some of my customers back." Jake cracked up laughing. I was only joking about Rachel, but I should've known better.

"That's our Cuban firecracker." I said.

"It's ok if you wanna watch, we really don't mind." Sheri told him, as we walked away.

I have a feeling Jake was going to watch whether Sheri gave him permission or not. There's a reason why he has all those cameras, and it's not just to protect his business.

We walked down some stairs, and toward the back of the store. Rachel showed me where the viewing booties were when I was here. I noticed there were many people here, considering it was the middle of the afternoon on a weekday.

"FUCKIN' BITCH!" a guy shouted from booth two. I have a feeling we know know the 'bitch' he's referring too.

"I think we're close." Sheri laughed, as we enter booth four.

The size of the room shocked me, it's bigger than your average bathroom. There was a sink to wash up in, and a big recliner in the middle. There were holes strategically cut into the wall, some at high level, and others at crotch level.

On the front wall hung five 32' inch televisions, each labeled what rooms they're connected to. I picked up the remote, and turned the monitor on for room three. Rachel appeared on the tv, and in a split screen we can see what she's watching.

"Christie, and Dave would love this." I joked, but I'm speaking the truth. Both of them are big time voyeurs, and this would be like Disney World for them.

"No shit." Sheri said.

We seen Rachel on the tv, she had a long knit red dress on the went past her knees, and black leather boots on. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail. She sat on the recliner as she watched porn. Rachel didn't have any other monitors on, so she had no idea we were next door.

"It's like us." Sheri said, as she pointed to what Rachel was watching.

I sat down, and Sheri sat on my lap as we watch the porn together. She was right, it was a scene with a guy, girl, and trans girl. Not to sound like an asshole, but my girlfriends are better looking than the girls in the movie.

"Can I ask you something, and I need you to be honest with me." Sheri said quietly.

"Of course."

"If I fucked Rachel, would you look at me differently?" She asked.

Sheri shocked me with that question. She's a bottom, and as zero interest in fucking my ass. Even though she'll do everything else with Rachel, she won't stick her penis in her.

Over the past few weeks, Rachel has told me how bad she wants Sheri to fuck her. She doesn't want to push Sheri into doing anything that's out of her comfort zone.

"Look at you how?"

"Like I'm more like Rhonda, and not really a girl." Sheri said.

I can see the worry on her face, and I know what she's asking me. Sheri absolutely loves having a penis, but wants to be seen as a girl, who's submissive in the bedroom. It's a sensitive subject for her, so I try to lighten the mood.

"Did you see how you threw a grape? You can't get any girlier than that." I joked.

"Even if I top Rachel?' She asked.

"It'll be like hot lesbians having sex, but I promise you this; there's nothin' you can do that'll change how I look at you." I said honestly.

I'm guessing the way Sheri's smiling at me, and that she kissed me lightly on the lips that she liked my answer. We turned our attention back to what Rachel was doing.

Rachel must've found a scene she was interested in, because she raised her dress up to expose her white panties. She pulled out two dildos out of her purse, one slender, and pink in color, the other a more realistic fake cock.

"I've told you three times, I'm not interested!" Rachel said, and I can hear the temper in her voice.

"Dude, don't knock again." Sheri warned, even though there was no way the guy heard.

All I could hear was mumbling, followed by two more knocks.

"Knock on the wall again, and I'll send you home to your wife with no balls!" Rachel said with anger, causing us to start laughing.

"Baby girl's fierce." Sheri laughed.

It doesn't surprise me that Rachel had that reaction, she doesn't put up with bullshit. If you're nice to her, she'll be as sweet as she can be. If you piss her off though, she'll be out to destroy you.

On the video that Rachel's watching, the girl was sucking on the trans girls penis. Rachel picked up the pink dildo to suck on it, while she rubbed her pussy through her panties.

"Wow." I said, as I massage Sheri's penis through her pants.

"I knew she was a lil' freak, but this is hot as fuck." Sheri said. She wiggled her pants down so I can stroke her penis. She laid her head against me.

I couldn't disagree with Sheri. On the DVD the trans girls, and the guy switched places, Rachel did the same with the dildos.

"See what she's doin'?" I asked.

"I do." Sheri said.

Rachel was using the pink toy for the trans girl, and the realistic cock for the guy. It fits us too, Sheri's penis is so smooth, and very pretty, while mine is loaded with veins.

"Fuck me!" The girl in the movie said to the trans girl.

Rachel removed her panties, and placed them on the table next to her. She picked up the pink dildo, and slid it into her pussy.

"Ahhh Sheri!" We heard Rachel moan.

"Did I hear that right?" Sheri giggled, as pre-cum leaked from her penis.

"I think so." I smile. Now Sheri knows for a fact the Rachel wants her penis in her.

"What's it feel like?" Sheri asked.

"You've fingered her." I remind her.

"Around your dick?" She clarified.

"It's warm, wet, and she does things with her vagina that I didn't think was possible." I told her the truth. I don't know what Rachel does, but she's incredible when it comes to sex.

Sheri didn't say anything. I kept stroking her slick penis, as we watch our girlfriend fuck herself. When Sheri couldn't take it anymore she stood up, and pulled on my arm until I was on my feet. We went over to the wall as Sheri took my hard cock out of my sweats.

"Put it in the wall." Sheri smiled at me, when I see her eyes i just can't say no.

I looked at the tv to make sure it was Rachel in the next room, I was still nervous though. There's something scary about putting your dick into a hole in the wall, anything can be on the other side. I got over my fears, and had my first experience with a glory hole.

Knock. Knock.

"No thank you." Rachel said so politely, that it caused us to chuckle.

I had a hole at my height, so I was able to watch Rachel pleasuring herself.

Knock. Knock.

I kept my dick in the wall, but I didn't get a response. So I hit the wall a little harder.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

"DON'T BE A FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!" Rachel snapped. Her polite tone was gone, and it caused me to jump back.

"You afraid she's gonna rip it off?" Sheri laughed at me.

"Yeah I am, I don't see you sticking you dick in." I whisper to Sheri.

"You're such a wimp." Sheri said, as she stuck her penis in, and gently knocked.

Knock. Knock.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Rachel shouted with anger. Sheri practically ran away from the wall out of fear.

"Wimp!" I mocked Sheri.

Rachel didn't look our way, she just kept imitating what she seen on the porn.

"Both of us knock." Sheri suggested.

Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

This time a very irritated Rachel looked our way. My heart was racing as I seen her do a double take at the two dicks staring at her.

Rachel got off the recliner, and came over to the wall to get a better look. She bent down in front of us. I was both horny as fuck, and fearing for my life.

"If my lovers find out 'bout this..." Rachel began to say, as she lightly touched us. I don't know about Sheri, but my cock was leaking like crazy.

Knock. Knock.

"Such a big cock, and look how pretty this one is." Rachel continued, as she stroked our dicks.

I can't count how many hand jobs I've had over the years, but this one was different. I don't know if it's because of the mystery of who can be on the other side of the wall or what.

Sheri had a big smile on her face, I guess I wasn't the only one enjoying this. We leaned in, and began kissing each other.

"Where should I begin?" We heard Rachel ask.

Sheri moved her hand in front of me.

Knock. Knock.

"Don't tell my boyfriend." Rachel said, as she wrapped her lips around the head of my dick.

I felt her tongue swirl around the tip, before she created a vacuum with her mouth. Rachel slowly slid my shaft into her mouth, and deep into her throat.

"Holy fuck!" I said to Sheri.

Rachel took me out of her mouth, and I thought she was going to go over to Sheri, but I was wrong. Without warning she began bobbing up, and down in my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last long, Rachel knows what she's doing down there.

My hips began moving on their own accord, like I was fucking the wall. I moaned in pleasure as I get closer, and closer to my climax.

Rachel's hand wrapped around the base of my throbbing cock, and jerked me off in her mouth. That was it, I felt the semen racing from my balls, up my shaft, and explode in her mouth. She didn't stop though, she held me tight in her hand as she milked every drop from me.

"Mmm, damn that's manly." Rachel said.

"You really are." Sheri said to me. I don't know what 'manly' semen taste like, and I have no interest in finding out. Only Sheri's will be in my mouth.

"What can I do for you?" Rachel asked, as she held Sheri's penis.

I return the favor that Sheri gave me.

Knock. Knock.

"You're so wet, please don't tell my girlfriend." We heard Rachel say.

I see Sheri close her eyes as Rachel begins to suck her off. From what I see on the monitors, Rachel's doing the same thing she did to me.

I pulled up my pants to move behind Sheri. I wrap my arms around her, and nibble on her neck.

I feel Sheri shaking in my arms, as Rachel continues pleasuring her. I lift up the front of Sheri's sweater so I can play with her tits.

"Oh fuck...I'm..." Sheri began to say.

"No, don't you dare cum already." I said, as I roll her nipples between my thumb, and forefinger.

"Oh god babe, it...feels...to...good." Sheri moaned.

"If you think this feels good, just wait 'til she rides you." I said in Sheri's ear.

"Mmmm". Sheri sighed.

"I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I asked.

"Please...I need...to...oh god..." Sheri mumbled.

"You wouldn't be trying to hold yourself back, would you?" I heard Rachel ask.

Knock. Knock.

I hit the wall again, hoping Rachel understood my Morse code.

"OH SHIT!" Sheri shouted, if Rachel didn't already know who's penis was in her mouth, she would now.

"I finally figured out an acronym for slut." I said. I don't like calling the girls that I love 'sluts' so I've been trying to figure out a way to justify it to myself.

"And what would that be?" Sheri asked quickly. I can tell she's ready to cum any second.