How I Met Sheri Pt. 06: Going on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It means; Super, Lovely, Unique, and Talented." I said, as I squeeze her tits in my hands, which caused her to moan loudly.

"That's actually pretty good." She said.

"I thought so, does my Queen wanna cum?" I asked.

"FUCK YES PAPÌ!" Sheri shouted.

"Nah, not yet." I laughed.

"I fuckin' hate you!" Sheri said. Her entire body was shaking in my arms.

"Do you really?" I asked.

"Stop...please...let me...cum!" Sheri pleaded.

"Then tell me." I said calmly.

"I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU!" Sheri screamed.

"Cum my Queen." I said, as I pinch her nipples hard.

"Oh...FUCK!" Sheri said.

If it wasn't me holding on to her, Sheri would've fell to her knees. She began to relax as Rachel licked up every drop of her cum. Sheri did her little giggle that she does every time she has an orgasm.

"WOW! You taste like you're sexiest bitch who's ever lived." Rachel said to the wall.

I went over, and flopped on the recliner. Sheri came over to lay on top of me, with her pants still halfway down her legs.

"That was so hot!" Sheri said.

"You sure you wanna do this for the rest of our lives?" I asked.

"Yeppers, when we're in our 80's we'll come back here." She laughed.

"It's a date."

"You know I'm only joking' when I say I hate..." Sheri began to say.

"I know." I said as I kiss her lips.

Like I said, Sheri's eyes are the window to her soul. I seen nothing but love when she looks at me, and I hope she, and Rachel see the same in mine.

Knock. Knock.

"GET OUTTA HERE!" I shout.

"Get your ass in here." Sheri said loudly, as she playfully slapped my chest.

Rachel came bouncing in fully clothed, and smacked Sheri's bare ass before laying down on us.

"That was awesome...WHOA!" Rachel said, when she saw my freshly shaved face.

The way Rachel said it, it caused me to laugh out loud.

"Why the fuck did you hide those dimples?" Rachel asked excitedly when she saw me smiling.

"Told you you're hot." Sheri said to me.

"HOT? We'll be fighting bitches to get off him." Rachel laughed.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"You're gonna make him grow it back." Sheri warned her.

"And I'll shave it every time he closes his eyes." Rachel retorted.

This is why I was having second thoughts about shaving, I was already getting embarrassed from the attention.

"He jumped like a lil' girl when you hollered at him." Sheri said, saving me from turning even more pink.

"So did you!" I said.

"Really?" Rachel asked in shock.

"Fuck yeah! You were pissed." I laughed.

"That other dick wouldn't stop knocking on the damn wall." She said.

We got up from the recliner. Sheri pulled up her pants, and tucked her penis away. Rachel came over to me, and put her arms around my neck. I picked her as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You must've had girls beggin' to get fucked." Rachel said, as she touched my face.

"Please stop." I said, before I give her a peck on the lips.

"Fine. So this is why you kept askin' what I was doin' after my exam?" She asked.

"And if you were still horny, how was your exam?" I asked.

"Piece of cake." She said confidently. Of that I have no doubt, Rachel gets excellent grades.

Rachel, and Sheri's parents made sure they hit the books hard when they were young. While mine 'home schooled' me when I lived with them. When I was enrolled in school for the first time in the fourth grade, I was so far behind my classmates. I don't think I ever caught up in school, and I honestly don't care.

"He has a different version of what happened this mornin'." Sheri told Rachel.

"I simply spread my legs, he's the one who dove in." Rachel said, when I put her down so we can leave the booth.

"We have a real 'he said she said' situation on our hands, I'll have to judge for myself." Sheri laughed, as we walk down the aisle.

We paused at the trans section, Sheri picked up a few box covers that represent our relationship. I noticed she was looking at the girl getting fucked by the trans girl. I glance at Rachel, who saw the same thing.

"What the hell are you smilin' 'bout?" Rachel asked Jake, when we got closer to the counter.

"Just in a good mood, you're a lucky guy." Jake said to me.

Here I stand with two of the sexiest, and most adventurous girls in the world. Yeah, I am a very very lucky guy.

"The three of us are." Sheri corrected him.

"Can you please stop threatening to cut my customers dicks off?" Jake asked Rachel. The tone in his voice, was as if he was begging Rachel to stop scaring away business.

"Get a higher class of pervs in here, and it'll solve the problem." Rachel said to him.

"You should just ban her." Sheri suggested.

"And if he does, it'll be HIS wife askin' what happened to his balls." Rachel said seriously.

"She's all talk." Sheri said to Jake.

"Oh, I know." Jake laughed.

"Do you really wanna take that chance?" Rachel said to Jake, who quickly lost his laugh.

"Is she serious?" Jake asked me.

"No, she's not." I said.

Jake looked at Rachel, and she wasn't cracking a smile. If I didn't know her better, I'd think she was ready to kill someone. I'm so used to both of their senses of humor, that I know when they're joking.

"Guys can be such pussy's." Rachel laughed to Sheri.

"Wimps." Sheri said to me.

Rachel took out a pen, and pad from her purse to write something down. Whatever it was she handed it to Jake.

"Can you email me the video?" She asked.

"Uhhh...um...I don't..." Jake nervously said.

"For the love of god, don't be scared. They won't care." Rachel laughed at Jake.

"About?" Sheri asked.

"Jake's like Christie, he records what goes on in the back." Rachel said, as she pointed at the bank of monitors.

"He what?" I asked. I wasn't mad or upset, I was more amused than anything. I already had a feeling he was doing that.

"We have a deal; he can take all the video of me that he wants, as long as it's only for him." Rachel tells us.

"And?" I asked. I'll break Jake's neck, if he posted any images of Rachel on the internet.

"There's not!" The large biker said quickly, he must've read my mind.

By the way he reacted, I think he's telling the truth, but Rachel knows him best. If there were any videos of her on the internet, she would've told us, and she definitely wouldn't be this friendly with Jake.

"I know there isn't, I just want a copy." Rachel said.

"We can make a trade, how'd you like to watch when she fucked me with a strap-on?" Sheri asked, as she took out her phone.

There's nothing I can say or do, that'll stop the girls when they're like this. I just take a step back, hit my vape pen, and watch my girls in action.

"Ohhh, that was a fun night, we had a lotta orgasms." Rachel said.

"Maybe he'd like the time in the kitchen." Sheri said to Rachel.

"With the whipped cream?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, and how we dipped strawberries in your pussy." Sheri smiled. I remember that evening, dessert never tasted so good.

"This mornin'..." Rachel began.

"STOP STOP, holy hell!" Jake busted out laughing, his large belly jiggling like Santa Claus.

"You could've prevented all this." Sheri said.

"How'd you put up with 'em?" He asked me.

"I get high." I said, as I show him my pen.

"Don't let him fool you, it turns him on." Rachel said.

Rachel might be right, I do enjoy it when they start playing games. Whoever the victim happens to be, they never get mad at the girls. They're so sweet, and playful when they tease them.

Jake did send Rachel the video. Sheri was making jokes about having a viewing party on the plane tonight.

*******************************************************************************

"You guys give anymore thought 'bout the interview?" I asked, as Sheri drove to the airport. I wanted to get very stoned before we flew.

For the last few months there's a been reporter wanting to do a story on me. He works for the Buffalo News, as well as an NHL commentator on NBC Sports. I've dealt with when I was younger, and he's always treated me fairly.

He covered me all through my Junior career, and when warranted was very harsh of my style of playing. I do have a certain edge that I play with, and some consider me a dirty player. In all the stories he did on me, he never made it personal, and that's why I respected him.

"You know my concerns." Rachel said. She warned me that not only will I get some backlash, but I'll probably sued by my parents too. It wouldn't be the first time they've taken me to court.

When the reporter contacted me last time, he asked if I'm interested in telling the story of why I decided to quit the NHL. I decided the moment was now to tell my truth, and I wasn't going to leave anything out.

"Let 'em sue, I'll be more than happy to press charges on 'em." I said, and meant every word.

When my grandparents saw the bruises, and cuts all over my body, they were determined to put an end to it. My grandpa hired Private Investigators, who weren't afraid to break the law, to gather the evidence they needed to get custody of me.

There's video of my parents beating me, and my dad visiting my room late at night. My grandpa left me all the evidence, and said it was up to me if I wanted to ruin their lives.

"I have one huge question that I need you to answer truthfully." Sheri said.

"What?"

"Is this some kind of revenge against your parents?" Sheri asked.

"At first? Yeah it was, but now it's 'bout those kids I coach." I said honestly.

I'll admit it, HELL YES I want revenge on those animals, but it's bigger than that now. I've been helping Dave coach an under 10 team, that's made up of kids who're from; foster care, underprivileged backgrounds, and some I'm sure are being victimized. I look at these kids, and see myself in them.

Thankfully I had grandparents who saved my life, and many of the children don't. I know I can't save them all, but I'm willing to share what I went through, in hopes of reaching at least one kid out there. I want to show them, and the world; if I could make it out of hell, then so can they.

"Then you have my blessings." Sheri smiled over at me.

"You're a brave fuckin' man." Rachel said.

"Thanks...I guess?" I laughed, I wasn't sure how to respond that way.

"I don't want my parents finding out that way." Rachel said.

Rachel's parents, and Sheri's dad's so good to us, and I couldn't let them find out through the media what happened to me. They know my grandparents raised me, they just don't know why. They've never pressed me for details.

"I wouldn't do that, I'll talk to your families." I said.

"No, the three of us will." Sheri said.

"You have my support too." Rachel said.

That's all I needed to hear.

When we were making plans for the vacation, I was extreme anxious about one thing. How was I going to get weed in Florida? I know I wouldn't be able to function without my medicine. I wasn't about to take a chance, and try to smuggle it on the plane. There isn't too many things that truly scares me, but goin to jail is at the top of that list.

Sheri's has told her dad about my anxiety, and how marijuana helps me cope in life. When his wife, and Sheri's mom was dying of cancer, weed was the only thing that lessened the pain, and gave her an appetite.

Ricardo's a very understanding, and compassionate man, Sheri had to get that quality from someone. He was kind enough to offer one of his private planes for us to fly down, that way I can bring my weed, and wouldn't have to worry about airport security. At first I declined, but the more I thought about it, and hearing what the girls had to say, I graciously accepted his offer.

I was feeling very uncomfortable about flying on a private plane, because it's so far out of my comfort zone. That changed when we drove right into the hangar where the aircraft was, and we were also to bring Bella with us.

We spent much of our first day of vacation on the beach, swimming in the ocean, and throwing the football around, while the girls laid out. It seemed like there were a lot of guys who kept passing by trying to get a better look at the girls. We couldn't be upset at all, all of the girls looked incredible in their bikinis.

It was a public beach we were on, but there were multi-million dollar homes just off the beach. I thought it was funny when a stranger would step to close to the Santiago property line, and security would come out of nowhere to escort them away.

These weren't just big burly security, they were former US Special Forces, who can kill you in many different ways. Sheri's told us she used to have bodyguards when she was young, and it was until she was a senior in college that she finally convinced her dad she didn't need one.

"Let's play some volleyball." Marcus said.

It didn't take much to convince us, even the athletic challenged Sheri was excited to play. I haven't played volleyball in years, but I do bump the ball around with Rachel.

"You two can't be on the same team." Eve said to me, and Marcus.

The group decided to make us captains. We played rock, paper, and scissor to see who gets the first pick. I won, and everyone expected me to take Dave, he even started to walk towards me. I wanted to win, so I picked the best athlete I know.

"Rach." I said, shocking everyone.

"You pussy whooped bitch!" Marcus laughed, as he picked Dave.

"I just wanna win." I said, picking the tall Eve.

"You're stealing my fiancée, I'm takin' one of your girls." He joked.

Right then, and there I knew he was going to lose. I love Sheri so damn much, but she really sucks so bad at sports.

"Can't believe you didn't pick me!" Sheri said, as she pushed me away.

Teams were; myself, Rachel, Melissa, and Eve vs Marcus, Dave, Sheri, and Christie. The losing team was to make dinner tomorrow night.

I was feeling confident when Sheri was getting ready to serve. I had an urge to sit down in the sand, because there was no way Sheri was going to hit the ball over the net.

I watch as Sheri tries to serve the ball underhanded. I don't know how she did it, but somehow the ball went flying behind her. I'm actually shocked that she made contact with the ball.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" A stunned Marcus asked, as we watch Sheri chasing after the ball.

"This games over." Rachel joked.

It didn't get much better for them. We had a simple strategy; hit the ball in Sheri's direction, and when the ball comes on our side, we let Rachel do her thing.

Marcus might've called me 'pussy whipped', but what he didn't realize is, Rachel was offered many scholarships to play volleyball. Penn St was very disappointed when she turned them down so she can focus on her studies.

"What should we have them cook for us?" Eve asked, when we went back to sit on the chairs.

"Girl, that was so so bad." Marcus said to Sheri.

"I thought I did pretty good." Sheri said, and I think she meant it.

"You hit the ball behind you." I laughed, and it became funnier the more I replayed it in my head. I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing.

"I can't stand you!" Sheri said to me.

Sheri makes jokes about how bad of an athlete she is, so I'm not hurting her feelings. She's so graceful at everything she does, but if there's a ball involved, she turns into the biggest klutz.

"I'm sorry, but it just doesn't seem possible to be this bad." I said.

"I will pay you back for this." Sheri said. She was trying to give me her mean face, but her eyes were telling me the complete opposite.

Dave, Melissa, and Christie went back to the house to get the grill going. Leaving me, Sheri, Rachel, Marcus, and Eve on the beach. They were drinking beer, while me, and the girls passed a joint.

"You shouldn't make fun of her like that." Eve said to me.

"You only see the sweet Jay, you don't know how cruel he can be." Sheri said.

"I'm callin' bullshit on that." Eve laughed.

"Go ahead, tell her what you did to my pants." Sheri said to me.

"That was a prank." I tell her.

"That was some funny shit." Rachel laughed, as she took a hit.

"Tell us." Marcus said.

"The Monday after the dinner party you guys came to, I was gettin' ready for work, I have one leg in my pants, and I stand up to put the other in..." Sheri began.

"She fell right on her face." Rachel said. The cameras in our bedroom caught Sheri falling down. I made a gif out of it, and send it to Sheri, and Rachel at random times to make them laugh.

"You didn't?" Marcus asked.

"All ten pairs, this asshole sewed the cuff of ONLY the left leg of my pants shut." Sheri said, I'm still proud of that prank.

"All we heard was 'YOU MOTHERFUCKER', all the way in the kitchen." Rachel laughed.

"I completely forgot I did it." I said.

"I asked 'what'd you do?' He looked at me, and shrugged his shoulders." Rachel tells them.

"We ran upstairs, and she's PISSED, cursin' at me in Spanish." I laughed.

"I wanted to kill him." Sheri said.

"Now tell 'em WHY I did that." I said to Sheri.

"I might've rearranged his closet." I said to Sheri.

"You know how he hangs his clothes, right?" Rachel asked them.

"Oh, I'll never forget that." Marcus laughed.

In my OCD, I'm very peculiar about how I hang up my clothes. Not only do I keep them organized by color, I also have them in alphabetical order, and each hangar is exactly three inches apart, there's a ruler I keep on the shelf in the closet. Yes, I could probably use some deep counseling.

"Well...I kinda reorganized everything." Sheri said.

"The blues were touching the reds, who were mixed with the whites." Rachel laughed.

"Someone as obsessive compulsive as he is, I'm sure he didn't find the humor in that." Eve said.

"I gave her the silent treatment."

"For hours he wouldn't even look at me." Sheri said.

"She felt horrible." Rachel said.

"I really did." Sheri said to me, and I knew she did.

At the moment it was hard to find the humor in the prank. But I knew she was only joking around, and meant no real harm.

"And the squirt gun?" I asked.

"My way of gettin' you to smile at me again." Sheri said.

"I know you didn't let her get away with squirting you with water." Marcus said.

"OH HELL NO!" I said.

"He caught her 'fore she had a chance to run away." Rachel said.

"It was the night of the blizzard." I said.

During the day, and into the evening we were hit with five feet of snow. Sheri was so excited, because she never seen snow before.

"He threw me outta the house with no shoes on." Sheri tells them.

"Not exactly, he threw you both into a snow drift." Rachel corrected her.

"We had a snowball fight, well...I couldn't throw very well." Sheri said.

"Really? The way you play volleyball, I'm sure you're no Clayton Kershaw." Marcus joked.

Sheri looked at me, and I knew she had no idea who Clayton Kershaw is.

"He's a baseball player." I said, as I shake my head. I can't help it, but I think it's cute how clueless Sheri is about sports. She's learning more about hockey, and has become a fan of the Buffalo Bills. Like I said, she's becoming a Buffalonian.

"These two idiots are out there makin' snow angels with no shoes or coats on." Rachel laughed.

We really did have so much fun that night playing in the snow. When I was living with my parents, not once did I go outside to play. I was very isolated growing up. So when we were outside that night, Sheri wasn't the only one who did that for the first time.

"Just so you know; for people like Jay, it's a very traumatic event when someone invades their space like that." Eve told Sheri.

"You traumatized me." I joked with her.

"Is that true?" Rachel asked Eve.

In a way I want to hear Eve's answer, but I'm also kind of nervous. She's 33 year old, with exotic features thanks to her African-American dad, and Japanese Mom. She's also a trained psychiatrist, so she knows what she's talking about.