All Comments on 'How I Persuaded My Wife to Indulge Ch. 03 - Final'

by Horace212121

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Persuaded wife

I feel like something is unfinished with this story. Did Howard move in?

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
I'm missing the part where you persuaded her

You also need to add cuckold to your tags, in case you may not realise it that is what you are:

When you are sent to your room while your wife fucks someone else.

When you have to clean out her pussy of his cum, no matter how it's done

When she tells you his is the "best cock that had ever been inside her and that he was so clever to squirt so much spunk inside her and that she wanted him more and more", don't fool yourself into thinking it was the heat of the moment. Also, don't fool yourself into thinking she turned round to let you suck her tits for your benefit.

When she she "told me that Howard had such a wonderful cock that she was going to ask me if it was Ok for him to fuck her all night and let her go to sleep with him inside." She's also not asking, is it OK with you in the bed or are you sleeping on the sofa?

Other than cleaning her out, how many times was your dick in her once you got to bed?

Sorry Horace, like it or not, you are a cuckold, if that's your thing, fine, but be honest with yourself (assuming what you are saying about these being real life experiences is true). In case you are not aware, ch4 will see you sitting watching and getting a pity wank after, ch5 will have you cleaning her with your mouth between sessions with Howard. He may or may not move in, but you will be expected to keep up the mortgage and buy her all the stuff she wants to keep Howard interested, she's probably beyond child bearing age without help, but you may get a bill for IVF plus the upkeep of any spawn from that. Oh and your sex life is pretty much over. Other than that, the outlook is all peachy.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
GOOD STORY

Nicely written story...I did NOT like the second meeting when hubby was sent upstairs..... that was not the agreement...he was to be present and should have told her straight up... NO... but it ended up the way it was supposed to have been...very hot and erotic...but that still doesn't get her off the hook for disobeying the 2nd meeting

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

Finish this!!!! Are you a cockold a sub or a voyeur, at least tell us she left you for his cock because it was so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHorace212121@Horace212121
I adore mature women and enjoy helping dutiful husbands satisfy their wives. Either because they can no longer perform as they once did, or the lady has an insatiable appetite for sex.