How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master looked at me for a moment before smiling. His right hand moved downwards and began to play with my pussy lips. A moan escaped my mouth as one of his fingers found its way inside of me. The sensation almost made me cum right there and then, but I held it in. My job was to make Master cum, not the other way around.

It's funny. I'd masturbated before, but this was something completely different. Every little touch Master made on me was light years beyond anything I could do with my own fingers. Frankly, I was beginning to wonder why I'd never let anyone finger me before.

I bent forward and put my hands on the wall in front of me, while bending my knees down so I could position my pussy right in front of Master's cock. "Please Master, I need something bigger if I'm going to get all clean."

Master knew what I was talking about. He moved forward just a bit and I could feel his cock resting on my ass cheeks. "Are you sure?" he asked one last time.

At that point I was past pretending. "Please Master, jam your raw cock right up my pussy and fuck my brains out!" I pleaded with him.

Master chuckled just a bit before saying, "As you wish." With that he pulled back and then plunged his cock deep inside me.

Remember how Neutronia talked about how every time Master stuck his cock in her, she'd cum? Well, she wasn't the only one. It didn't matter that I was a virgin, or that I was focusing myself intently on not cumming until Master did. The moment his cock pushed its way into my pussy, I came.

I screamed as pussy juice squirted out from behind me. The shower was obscuring things a bit but I'm sure I also pissed myself when it happened. Master pulled back with a look of worry on his face. "Are you okay?" he asked.

I responded by simply pushing my ass back onto his cock. "Don't stop," I got out in a gasping voice. "Please, don't ever, stop, fucking me."

At that point even a moron could see just how much I wanted this and Master was far from a moron. He put his hands on my hips and began thrusting.

I had barely a moment to recover when Master's thrusts caused me to begin orgasming over and over again. My voice became a constant scream as I lost complete control of myself. The only thing that mattered at this point was the feeling between my legs as I was pounded again and again and again.

Suddenly Master's cock pulled all the way out of me and I could hear his groaning as he came over my back. The sudden lack of sensation caused me to go weak in the knees and I collapsed onto the shower floor.

As the warm water flowed over me I could feel Master's cum being washed away down my back and I couldn't help but feel disappointed that not only didn't he cum in me, but that I couldn't at least taste his cum in my mouth.

Master got down next to me, obviously concerned about my fall. Not that he needed to be. Even if I had fallen badly, I was more likely to cause damage to the floor than to myself. "Wow," I finally said once I'd gotten control of myself. "That was....fucking amazing."

A nervous laugh escaped Master's throat. "Glad I didn't disappoint."

I just looked back at him. "New plan. Tonight, you're sleeping with me."

"But..." Master said nervously.

"Listen, right now, you need some more confidence and I need to fall asleep with your cock buried inside my pussy. So how about we both get what we want?"

The absurdity of what I said made Master burst into laughter again. "Vectress, are you trying to seduce me?" Master asked.

"Damn right I am," was my immediate response.

"Well then, who am I to say no to the world's most powerful heroine."

Master then picked me up and carried me off towards his room. I, for my part, quietly hovered just where his hands were in order to make me light enough so Master could comfortably hold me and then reached around and put my arms around him.

If this was just the appetizer, then I couldn't wait to see what the full course meal was going to be like.

Let me tell you, falling asleep with Master inside of you, pure heaven. The whole time you're having these little tiny orgasms all night, until you pass out. Then, a little later when you start to wake up, the orgasms start washing over you until eventually you pass out again. This cycle continues until Master finally wakes up and pulls you off of him. The overall effect leaves you in a bit of an orgasmic daze that feels quite spiritual in nature.

It wouldn't be much of a stretch that this is my drug of choice.

Of course all good things must come to an end and for me this ending came about a week later, when we finally arrived on Larnar. This is where the tricky part came in. Not the part where I had to play the submissive, that was easy. I know, I seem like the bad-ass dominant bitch, and to some extent I still am, but when it comes to Master, that's in part an act.

You see, Master kind of likes the idea of me being so assertive. The idea of such a strong independent woman who falls on her feet to worship at the altar of his cock just fulfills some fantasy deep inside of him. I'm not sure just how aware of this part of his nature he is, but it's definitely there, or I wouldn't be the way I am.

What this means for Master though is that I'm only as strong as I am around him because that's what he wants. Deep down I want to be his little submissive slave that just follows meekly behind him and obeys his every command. All I had to do here was let that part of me take over.

No, the tricky part was after Master had fucked me in the hotel.

I must admit I did do a little something naughty during that time. While I was being used to serve Master's cock I'd had just enough sense left to feel when Master was getting close. When that happened I wrapped my legs tight around him to prevent Master from pulling out this time. I was then rewarded with the feeling of Master's cum flooding deep into my womb.

I swear you really do need to feel Master's cum inside of you. It's more than just the pleasure (though of course, I came like crazy when it happened), it's the deep feeling of satisfaction that comes with it. It's hard to describe it in words but, it's like, realizing that this is exactly what you were born to do and you're finally doing it. I was made to hold Master's cum and now it was inside of me at last.

And then Zagron's security forces had to show up and ruin everything.

This is of course, the tricky part. These goons came bursting into the room and started pointing weapons at us. Well, they were mostly pointed at me, but SOME of those weapons were pointed at Master and it took everything I had not to rip them apart for daring to threaten Master with harm. Only Helen's assurances that Master wouldn't be harmed and that this would lead to Neutronia's enslavement to Master's will kept me held in place.

Harder still was when they separated us. When I saw they were putting us in separate vehicles I almost forced my way back to Master's side. However this time even the knowledge that I'd see Master again wasn't enough. The feeling just kept growing inside of me and getting harder and harder to control. In desperation I called out. "Please, I need to be with Master. He needs me!" I said.

Master heard my cries and called back to me. "Just go with them," he said. "Don't worry, everything's going to be alright."

That did it for me. Master's orders were absolute, so whatever nervousness I was feeling towards losing him was dwarfed by my absolute loyalty to him. I turned and with one last longing look I got into the vehicle.

I won't bore you with the litany of tests that occurred after that. To put it simply, they didn't believe for a second that I was actually brainwashed into being Master's slave, but the tantalizing possibility that I might actually have been was too tempting for them to not verify it for themselves. Imagine their surprise when every test they ran came back with the same result. I really was a brainwashed cumslut sex slave.

You can imagine the beehive of activity that set off. The reason being of course, that people like Neutronia and I have massive amounts of mental shielding that we've either trained ourselves for, or were directly put into us by various cybernetic implants. This should have prevented any brainwashing from working on us at all. Worse, while they could verify that I'd been brainwashed, what they couldn't verify was HOW I'd been brainwashed. That knowledge would be worth a fortune for them, both in finding a way to brainwash your political rivals, but also, if you know how it was done, you may be able to create defenses to block it from being used on you.

Needless to say, Neutronia was a small price to pay to get your hands on this type of power, especially seeing as Zagron was planning on getting rid of her anyway.

If Zagron was disappointed in the reveal of Master's power I haven't seen any evidence of it. After all, Master was able to remove the threat of Neutronia from the throne, while easing the public outcry at the same time. That at least was worth something. We've actually been back there a few times since then, either for some public event that Zagron felt would be a good idea for us to be present for, or because he had a need of Master's powers.

Now some people might think that doing Zagron's dirty work is evil. We of course know the truth. Evil and good aren't binary opposites. It's a spectrum and I like to think that Master is far closer to the side of good than evil. If you think otherwise, look at the results of what Master's done. By working WITH Zagron, Master's been able to get Earth listed as a protectorate of the Larnian empire. You know how many invasions of Earth DIDN'T happen because attacking us would have meant war with Larnar? And that's not counting the technology and information exchanges this has facilitated. Mind you for me, none of this matters. All I care about is serving Master and getting his cum poured into every orifice.

I knew the moment she'd been captured by Master's power. While unlike me she didn't black out for an extended period of time, there was an obvious moment where she spaced out as her brain, as she herself stated, reset. This was a bit of luck on our part as it kept Master in the dark for a little while longer. I say luck, but you obviously knew this was going to happen as this is the third time you've read about this scene from each of our perspective's. I was tempted when I saw that to quietly let Neutronia know that Master didn't know about his own powers. Knowing Neutronia she'd use that knowledge to trick Master into consummating their relationship while we were still on Larnar. Honestly, it's why I didn't risk telling her. So long as she thought Master would reward her once they were off the planet she would put everything into getting this done as soon as possible, plus while she was working the crowds, I would be keeping up appearances by having Master fuck me every opportunity he could get.

Honestly I don't remember much of Neutronia's charm offensive. There is one thing I remember though. I remember it because it was vitally important and it involved you. There is one thing I needed during this time and only you could get it for me. So I told the guards to go to the spaceport and check the locker room on the third floor. Specifically locker 34𝜋. That is where you ended up putting the item that I absolutely needed to complete my part of the mission. That thing is of course, a maid outfit.

Can you honestly believe that the Larnians have no concept of a maid outfit? Seriously, how exactly can they be considered some great empire and not have invented that. Fortunately I had you to help me fix this problem. Once I let the officials know about what I needed they sent someone to retrieve it and I got it a few days later, presumably after they either checked everything about it to make sure there was nothing hidden or dangerous about it, or so they could recreate it with their own materials so if there was anything they'd missed I'd be denied it. Whichever it was doesn't matter to me, since all I wanted was the outfit itself.

And what a wonderful outfit it turned out to be. The outfit had been clearly made for someone one size smaller than me, so it was tight to the body, letting all my curves show. What's more, my breasts were constantly straining against the fabric, threatening to spill out and flash Master at any moment. Not to mention the incredibly short skirt that would flash my panties anytime I bent over in the slightest. Not that I wore any panties with this, as I liked the idea of flashing Master my bare pussy much better.

I distinctly remember the first time I did it. I could hear a noise coming from Master, letting me know that he'd clearly not expected me to be quite that shameless. However after a while I could feel his hands on my hips as he positioned himself to jam his cock into my eager pussy. I'm sure the security guards that Zagron had watching us on cameras enjoyed the show that day. Mind you, they ended getting to watch it enough times that it probably just became boring for them.

So yeah, I don't remember much of what Neutronia did that month. I was too busy cleaning Master's room in the palace while finding every excuse I could to bend over in front of him. While Master didn't take advantage of every time I did this, he did take advantage enough that I spent most of my time in a post orgasmic daze.

I don't have much to say about those first few days heading back. Neutronia covered it all pretty well. She had me practice edging every time I wasn't trying to seduce Master (and let me tell you, edging is easy once you realize that you can't physically cum unless it's with Master. Seriously, I've tried masturbating for hours on end and I couldn't get myself to cum, but Master has made me cum just from the sensation of him licking at my belly button). Eventually that had me in a constant near orgasm that I think might have driven me a little insane. It's funny to think that Neutronia's plan was a lie that kind of turned into the truth. By the time I felt Master's cock in my pussy once more I was so far out of it that I had lost all track of anything but my furious need.

Fortunately Master fixed everything with his cock. I ended up just laying there with my ass in the air as Master pumped into me again and again. I was so far gone I couldn't even move. I was practically nothing more than an onahole at that point. It was perfect. I blacked out a bit during the end, only reluctantly coming too when Neutronia woke me up afterwards.

Once that was done it was time for the next phase. I decided to show up in a reverse bunny outfit to seduce Master. I rather liked the pink design, thinking it matched my hair quite well, along with being a good fit for the heart shaped pasties I'd put over my nipples and crotch. I decided I wanted it to be a surprise so I didn't let Master it was coming until I walked into the room with it. "Hi Master," I said as normally as possible.

Master was sitting on a couch reading some book. When I greeted him he took one long look at me before responding, "No," and getting up to walk out.

"Okay, no problem," I responded quickly.

Master stopped then and looked back at me, curiously. "Really, no problem?" he said.

"Yeah. I mean, we're on a schedule, so it's not like I'm not going to get fucked eventually."

"So why the outfit?"

"I was thinking about wearing it for our next session, so I decided to model it out for you now."

Master looked at me suspiciously, "Really? You're just going to model it for me. Nothing else?"

"Well obviously if you decide you want to fuck me I'm not going to say no. But at the same time, I don't need to try and force the issue anymore. I can just let whatever happens happen."

I approached Master and then moved over to the couch he'd been sitting on. I patted the spot next to me to indicate that I wanted Master to sit next to me and, with a sigh, he eventually did.

Once he'd sat down I turned to the side to better address him. "Look," I said. "I'm not going to do anything you don't want, okay. I know everything is a little weird, what with everything that's happened but I don't want you to know, I blame you for anything. It's just a fucked up situation, so we just need to try and get through it as best we can."

I looked at Master as he just sat there looking back at me. He was quiet for quite some time. I didn't want to pressure him, so I let him think things through. Eventually however it became too much for me and I couldn't resist filling the silence. "What is it?" I asked.

"It's just that....you're being very calm about this whole thing."

"Well, the last few days have shown me that being stressed out and pushing you over all this is a perfect recipe for things going horribly wrong, so I'm trying to be more of an adult about it."

Master looked at me side-eyed at that. "An adult who's also wearing a reverse bunny outfit?" he retorted.

"Hey, don't blame me. It's your power that brainwashed me into becoming a cock-crazed sex slave."

I saw Master wince hard when I said that and I immediately knew I'd said the wrong thing. "Now now, I'm not blaming you or anything," I said hurriedly in an attempt to smooth this over. "It's just that, this is who I am now and I've always been true to myself so, I'm not going to hide that this is what I want."

"You want to dress up like this?"

"Yeah. I mean, I'm fucking sexy as shit and it feels good to know that I'm turning you on. I am turning you on, right?"

Master laughed before answering, "Yeah."

"See? I love that feeling and it doesn't have to end in sex. So long as I know I'm wanted, that's enough for me."

With that I stood up and started to walk away. "Wait," I heard Master say before I got more than a few steps away. I remained standing where I was but turned my head to see what Master wanted. Master for his part stayed quiet, seemingly stunned that he'd said anything at all. Then after a brief internal battle he said, "Ah, fuck it," signalling that he'd come to a decision.

That decision became crystal clear when Master began to pull his pants down. I smiled as I turned fully around and walked back towards him. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"I figure we need to have sex regularly so you don't go crazy anway, so why not now?"

"And the schedule?"

Master shrugged, "That's just so we can feel better about it. It's not like we can't have sex outside of it."

I kept my mouth shut at this point, since I didn't really want to talk Master out of this. Instead I covered the distance between us before turning around to sit on his lap. As I began to slowly bend down I reached down to grab Master's cock so that I could better guide it towards my open pussy. Once I'd arranged it properly I sat the rest of the way down, impaling myself on Master's cock.

This time felt different from the previous times. The reason was the butt plug that Neutronia had inserted into me. Of course, I'd been wearing it the last time Master fucked me, but at that point I'd been so out of it that I hadn't noticed anything other than Master's cock. This time I was in control, and I could feel the pressure from Master's cock and the butt plug.

I have to say, I wasn't a fan. Oh Master's cock still felt glorious of course, but the butt plug felt like there was someone else involved. Like I wasn't just being fucked by Master alone and I hated that feeling. But I suppressed that feeling because I knew that I needed to keep that plug in me if I was ever going to be ready for Master to take the last of my virginities. Instead I simply focused my attention on Master's cock, kneading my ass back and forth to provide Master with even more pleasure. I was rewarded when Master grabbed my breasts and began groping them as hard as he could. The sensation made me moan in delight and I quickened my pace to help get Master to cum inside me.